Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

rudi must stay

Just a copy of the Championship season top would be great. That had a lovely shade of maroon, and I liked the idea of a Scotland badge on the back too

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie

Maybe if we wore a Hibs kit we would have won a Derby lately.

Nah. Think of how many we would have lost

:fth:

queensferryjambo

White home goalkeeper strip, black away goalkeeper strip.  Best of both worlds, and we always have 2 every year anyway (usually blue and yellow).

We have a white goalkeeper shirt this season that gets worn when we play in the Rosebery colours. It is a cracking strip - but not for sale :(

Bridge of Djoum

If its all the same with you champ Ill open and comment in whatever thread I like. You are aware you can pass comment on things that dint really interest you? Or are you just there to spout internet cliches?

My comments arent stopping anyone chatting about anything.

You on the other hand have opened the thread, made a couple of comments but contributed *** all as to what the thread us about.

Some boy.

You're a strange one, I'll give you that.

J.T.F.Robertson

Shoddy quality, shite stitching, tons of 'pulls', shiny plasticy transfer badge, wishy washy shade of maroon, saggy open collar, completely inaccurate sizing, one sleeve longer than the other two type of fitbaw taps please.

Sounds fine to me. Just as long as the players in it are half decent and can at least create an impression of giving a ****!

Whoever designs Roma's shirts. Always beautiful and classic.

I always think of kappa when i think of Roma shirts. Skin tight.

Not sure that would suit the majority of the body shapes on offer at tynecastle these days.

Bridge of Djoum

I always think of kappa when i think of Roma shirts. Skin tight.

Not sure that would suit the majority of the body shapes on offer at tynecastle these days.

Haha, yep, good point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to see us go back to Adidas.  The Puma shirts feel cheap and not very well made, although they are a very nice design this season!

I'd like to see us introduce a third kit this season, Black shirt, black shorts, black socks.  Having a black shorts option would be decent, as they look quality, but also it would give us a different shorts option for the home and away kits if there is ever a clash with another team.

There's nothing I want more than an all black Hearts shirt :yas:

Would love an all black 3rd kit which adapts the logo, much like PSG's in 2015/16

Lgb8VGm.jpg8YyMc9Z.jpg

Classic deep maroon top and white shorts with no glaring sponsors for the home kit.

No more yellow and pink for the away strip.

Please :)

All roads lead to Gorgie

Adidas. Embroidered badge. Inter style away.

Job done.

This. Can anyone remember who did the Inter strip, was it Umbro ?

This. Can anyone remember who did the Inter strip, was it Umbro ?

Asics did the original. 

I did this mock last year. 

2ylpijl.jpg

It'd be good if the club were open to some input on this, not that unusual for potential designs out to vote nowadays !

HaymarketJambo

c0GaMBo.jpg

Barca style

Nice

Spanish side Eibar play in a similar kit.

I would like either Kappa or Nike to supply the Hearts kit one day?   

Diadora Van Basten

Can you imagine any other business where they have a complete sell out of a product that everyone loves and they change it for an inferior product.

Dalstonjambo

Can you imagine any other business where they have a complete sell out of a product that everyone loves and they change it for an inferior product.

If the demand for the product is relatively inelastic, but the seller of the product makes more money from the new producer then I'd imagine the 'inferior product' probably makes sense from a commercial point of view.

While some are nice, if we had a home shirt with a mix of maroon and blue etc I'd find it a bit 'un-Hearts-like'. And away shirts with a lot of maroon wouldn't happen. Do love the inter style away though. Cracking.

Lucille's Thirsty

Asics did the original.

2ylpijl.jpg

I hate that shade of blue.

That Barca style one and the Black one.

:clumshot:

I would genuinely spend 3 months wages on buying loads of those.

If the club wanted a subtle salute to rosebury, if adidas were doing the kits a white away strip with pink yellow pink adidas stripes on the sleeves would have been a better option. Nothink like the brutal Scotland effort which wasn't a full hearted or subtle effort, just a horrible inbetween mess.

Harry Potter

Pagger already over a strip :lol:

Its called banter, be a great forum if everyone had the same opinion, NOT.

Whoever designs Roma's shirts. Always beautiful and classic.

Nike make roma shirts always look good

All roads lead to Gorgie

asics

Asics did the original. 

2ylpijl.jpg

Cheers. I thought that was a classy strip. Forgot about Asics though.

aa8638ee91.jpg

That looks great, though I'd take it without the lines down the sleeves and make the whites/silver strips a bit more vibrant

Archived