Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabienleclerq

CSKA Moscow is quite smart

cska_moscow_2017-2018_adidas_home_kit.jp

Looks like a cheap spain knock off.

allystrachan

Haha! That St Johnstone kit!!!

'Ok so that's the home one sorted.... what would you like the away one to look like?'

'The exact, and I mean EXACT opposite please!!!!!'

Holyrood_Hearts

Saints new kit. Not my favourite if I'm honest 6ded4cbb787477e87d3e39415fb2c4bf.jpg

Is it meant to be retro or something?

:wow:

That Saints kit is possibly the worst pair of kits I've ever seen.

Minging colour, crap collar, pish design. It looks like a Sunday league kit.

Saints new kit. Not my favourite if I'm honest 6ded4cbb787477e87d3e39415fb2c4bf.jpg

Who will they be able to wear that away kit against? Surely Rangers and Kilmarnock are the teams they clash with but that away kit would still clash. Who makes these decisions??

If st Johnstone had kept the colour of the sleeves the same

As the body it would have looked a bit better, sadly for them it looks utter tripe

Not a lot of variation to previous years but the WBA is not bad tbh

Midloth_Iain

Not a lot of variation to previous years but the WBA is not bad tbh

Very nice, apart from the awful sponsor logo

west_bromwich_albion_2017_18_adidas_home

Hibs style strip from the Perth muppets.

More reason to try and turn the tide against them next season.

PhoenixHearts

Hibs style strip from the Perth muppets.

More reason to try and turn the tide against them next season.

Is a contrast sleeve considered Hibs Style now? Don't be daft.

I think he means it's shite :lol:

Pinstripes look great but the home shirt does does look a bit hib-ish (or goonerish if your N London)!!!

Different Class

I think the St J kits are fine :lol:

Always prefer away strips to be the reverse of the home than be some nonsense colour picked at random.

Maroonblood22

Those farmer kits :lol:

There's so much of each colour in both strips they won't be able to wear the away against anyone :lol:

Samuel Camazzola

They give Manure 8/10 for that obscretion but Newcastle only 6/10 for a traditional bar code top?

I quite like the Man United effort.

The Newcastle one looks like any other top they've had. It could be last season's for all I know.

The Leicester one is horrible with that collar.

Nookie Bear

Sponsorship logos are awful

They seem to dominate the kits more than I remember, plus more use of the logo, rather than just the name as well.

cagliari_17_18_macron_home_kit.jpg

Cagliari home shirt for next season.  Would love to see a Hearts shirt like this, swapping the red for maroon!

Maroon tinted glasses 2

The Liverpool one is nice.

It's a much darker red than has been in the previous years which is a bit weird when you first see it. They have changed the way the kit is marketed for the last two kit launches but what they have got right is the fact the kit is in stock months prior to launch so it can get rolled out immediately.

I was hoping that we would be ahead of the game this year with getting it launched early especially as Ann and Craig met with the LFC marketing and distribution team last year however as normal we seem to be sitting with out thumbs up our backsides again missing the early sales opportunities.

When's our ****ing kit out!

We're getting a white collar apparently.

No even teased us with little snippets yet ffs

We really need to up our game commercially in regards kit release and decent training gear

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

rudi must stay

No even teased us with little snippets yet ffs

We really need to up our game commercially in regards kit release and decent training gear

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

To be fair we've always been poor at teasers, including the one with the random guy holding the cup and showing the back. Not very exciting

Heartsofgold

Based on West Ham away ;)

Fecking hate the badge in the centre of the shirt!!  Other than that, looks OK as a mock up.

it's supposed to be on sale this month, if they want pre-order time that's usually 2 weeks or so? Teasers etc normally happen before that.

I was hoping we'd be seeing something this week but not sure it will happen

cagliari_17_18_macron_home_kit.jpg

Cagliari home shirt for next season.  Would love to see a Hearts shirt like this, swapping the red for maroon!

a half's shirt like that would not be a 'home' shirt and would not be acceptable for an away shirt, that's the problem.

Home should be maroon and white (saying that a wee bit of black piping round the sleeves say wouldn't be too bad)

You'd maybe get away with a third strip incorporating black and maroon but the shirt would have to be black and the maroon elsewhere (shorts?). It's stil be rarely used though.

Maroon, white neck and sleeve rims, with a faint tartan pattern. White shorts, maroon socks with white tops.

...a bit disco

When's our ******* kit out!

We're getting a white collar apparently.

Establishment team right enough!

While I understand the whole traditionalist 'the top should be maroon, shorts should be white, socks should be maroon with white tops. And the away should be the reverse' view - I really couldn't care. At the end of the day, it's our kit for one season. 

Also, if they want to bring out third, fourth, fifth and sixth shirts, then go ahead. Nobody forces anyone to buy every shirt... unless you have a particularly cunning and manipulative child.   

I quite like the approach they have in the states - the home and away kits stay largely unchanged season-to-season, but they also have third/forth options. They also have a number of one-off kits for memorials/tributes/charity awareness type events. In MLB, they just played a series of games with 'wear it pink' uniforms - some of the efforts were truly disgusting in my opinion, some were more subtly with just pink trim and pink logos,  but hey-ho, some people would have liked them and bought some of the merchandise. It's also for a good cause, brings in added income for the teams and is only for about 5 games out of over 150 in a season. 

PsychocAndy

attachicon.gif85 Cup Final.png

It was a super strip. I liked it anyhow!

Bad memories for me, that top. So it's a No.

The H1b5 strips are out on Thursday, I've been told, Why are we always late with ours?

Archived