Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

My guess is obviously maroon top for home but back to black socks catching everyone by surprise.

Away strip will be silver top, maroon shorts , white socks.

Third strip will be the long awaited all black.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Sexy Flanders

Would love to see our away/third kit have the badge match the colours of the kit, like a lot of clubs now do

Disagree. The colours are part of the badge, that should never change IMO.

Unknown user

Disagree. The colours are part of the badge, that should never change IMO.

The badge has changed a mental amount of times. It's meant to be maroon but was designed before we decided the official shade so we should change it to reflect that imo

Stupid Sexy Flanders

The badge has changed a mental amount of times. It's meant to be maroon but was designed before we decided the official shade so we should change it to reflect that imo

Aye that's fine, I mean it shouldn't change to be the same colour as the shirt, ie yellow/pink this season.

Ferryjambo99

The background does look like kit material and the badge and umbro sign look stitched on. If it is the new kit in the background and it's a teaser it looks like the badge would be at the centre of the strip, maybe a sign of the ajax style kit

Nookie Bear

My guess is obviously maroon top for home but back to black socks catching everyone by surprise.

Away strip will be silver top, maroon shorts , white socks.

Third strip will be the long awaited all black.

Do we need a third strip?

see the badge that's at the top of the season ticket renewal page on the official site, could something similar be used on our 3rd (maybe black) strip?

sorry for not posting link/image as on my phone.

here's the link

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5931

Yeah I quite like it, minimal for a sleek third strip

heartsbadge.png

Nookie Bear

:wonga:

Was kinda hoping we would be better than every other club when it comes to fleecing the fans.

You know, doing something different.

Less kits, better training gear, would be my choice.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

If we're having a black one, we'll need a lighter one for when we play Dundee, Ross County and potentially Falkirk. A black one will only really do us against Aberdeen.

Nookie Bear

If we're having a black one, we'll need a lighter one for when we play Dundee, Ross County and potentially Falkirk. A black one will only really do us against Aberdeen.

A black 2nd kit is too dark in comparison to our home kit, so we need a light (white/silver) 2nd kit which will take care of any opponent.

No need for 3 kits imo

You asking my opinion? Probably not but that's what they are going to do as said in the statement.

It's something we've never really done before to be fair apart from the Foundation top but that's different.

Nookie Bear

You asking my opinion? Probably not but that's what they are going to do as said in the statement.

It's something we've never really done before to be fair apart from the Foundation top but that's different.

Was just throwing it out there as a question.

Yeah, we're not as bad as some clubs for producing strips but I wouldn't like to see it become the norm for us to have 3.

Bob Loblaw

Was just throwing it out there as a question.

Yeah, we're not as bad as some clubs for producing strips but I wouldn't like to see it become the norm for us to have 3.

Sure if you're in UEFA competitions you need 3 kits, and when we agreed the deal with Umbro and they started designing we were still in with a chance of Europe.  Normally we just register the previous years away kit, like this year we used the white one but as Umbro have no previous kits for us they'll have had to design one from scratch.

Nookie Bear

Sure if you're in UEFA competitions you need 3 kits, and when we agreed the deal with Umbro and they started designing we were still in with a chance of Europe.  Normally we just register the previous years away kit, like this year we used the white one but as Umbro have no previous kits for us they'll have had to design one from scratch.

Yeah, that rings a bell, now you mention it.

BelgeJambo

Looks like a rugby top

Awright for our big physical team then

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ferryjambo99

It's just an adobe illustrator type generated image to advertise it m8, I made one using it as a template for a laugh. [emoji846]

4df95544709d3aae24304eeb3f701e7c.jpg

Ah poo

The background does look like kit material and the badge and umbro sign look stitched on. If it is the new kit in the background and it's a teaser it looks like the badge would be at the centre of the strip, maybe a sign of the ajax style kit

The Umbro badge won't be under the Hearts badge though, so it'll just be a mockup.

Unless it is the Ajax kit we're getting as an away kit, which Umbro did do for us last time!!  :yas:

The Umbro badge won't be under the Hearts badge though, so it'll just be a mockup.

Unless it is the Ajax kit we're getting as an away kit, which Umbro did do for us last time!! :yas:

I hated that strip. also the 2009/2010 was a shocker.

An all black kit launch, with pictures of the players under the floodlights at Tynecastle would be ****ing amazing.

Hope it happens. :yas:

I think that Hearts always miss a trick when it comes to getting the kits out early.

Loads of other teams launch them around the end of the season, or play the last game of the season in the new strip. Obviously, we can't do that as I'd imagine that Puma wouldn't be too happy about us wearing Umbro tops in the game.

Be interesting to see when the launch is, but I hope it's not too far away.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think that Hearts always miss a trick when it comes to getting the kits out early.

Loads of other teams launch them around the end of the season, or play the last game of the season in the new strip. Obviously, we can't do that as I'd imagine that Puma wouldn't be too happy about us wearing Umbro tops in the game.

Be interesting to see when the launch is, but I hope it's not too far away.

Liverpool had a new strip out yesterday and the commentator mentioned many in the Anfield crowd were already sporting the new kit.

Quite like the Napoli mock up...would be good to see that in Silver, with maroon trim and shorts (think it's about time that particular ghost was exorcised!).

Poor attempt at a mock up but...

2vxn8k7.jpg

When you look at it that way, it's very similar to our 11/12 shirt. Put the Umbro sign gold, and take away 'Umbro' off the sleeve and it's the same shirt.

Quite like the Napoli mock up...would be good to see that in Silver, with maroon trim and shorts (think it's about time that particular ghost was exorcised!).

LOVE this idea. The word UMBRO on the sleeve is naff though. Must be diamond bar (like the Everton effort)

Home strip needs to be plain. No pattern or shading.

Oh and I'd like a collar.... and the away (2nd) top just to be a reverse of the home.

Thanks

zoltan socrates

Same one but a bit deeper maroon with badge and sponsorvwYMfq3.jpg

Just mention this one again

Dundee's puma effort is (imo) honking

An absolutely rubbish template

Glad we avoided that

Dundee's puma effort is (imo) honking

An absolutely rubbish template

Glad we avoided that

post-5690-0-93049800-1495489692_thumb.jpg

Can't wait to see what they look like. Even just a teaser image. Anything!

This is my favourite part of the close season, even more so than player transfers!

Bowmans_Boot

As someone else posted earlier, these should be on sale very soon in order to maximise summer sales. Money spinning opportunity surprisingly missed!!

As someone else posted earlier, these should be on sale very soon in order to maximise summer sales. Money spinning opportunity surprisingly missed!!

For the god knows how many years on the trot.

We_are_the_Hearts

For the god knows how many years on the trot.

It's a disgrace to be honest. You go on holiday and kids have their new teams strip on apart from Jambos who normally have to wait until after the festival to get their kit. The club can appear clueless at times

Unknown user

No, **** that ghost

Archived