Next Seasons Kits - Away kit launched (updated)

communist

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Different Class

hbGhkrp.jpg1KICIXv.jpg

That's magnificent, love the subtle shorts. 100% never happen in a million years.

Will be the exact same as this year with a slightly different template also used by about 35 clubs in England. :sad:

copa-mundial

hbGhkrp.jpg1KICIXv.jpg

Can you do this with black shorts? The way it was with asics.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Diadora Van Basten

Can you do this with black shorts? The way it was with asics.

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The thing about the inter strip is that we lost six nil to Falkirk wearing it.

Seymour M Hersh

Hopefully keep the away strip from this season - a thing of beauty in an ugly year.

Ha ha, now you've done it!! 

hbGhkrp.jpg1KICIXv.jpg

What about this in red, white and blue? Homage to an early strip of ours.

Prefer it to be subtle pinstripes rather than thick stripes/panels.

Not trying to wind people up btw because it's Rangers colours. I think it'd be a nice nod to our past. A lot of people outside Hearts are surprised when I tell them we wore those colours once.

Maybe white top with blue and red pinstripes.

White shorts and white socks with maroon turnovers. :)

Салатные палочки

Think we wore white that day.  

Harry Potter

That's the one (but better with white shorts)

Love that, also in favour of the central badge position.

A_A wehatethehibs

As long as the Roseberry is cast back into the dustbin of history where it belongs I'll be happy. Worried we'll keep it for our third kit.

As for the home kit, i say we do something a bit different. The last 2 kits were dull, or maybe the football has tarnished my memory of them. Let's play in club tartan next season.

The red, white and blue pinstripe hooped strip was a one off homage to St Andrews FC who we had just taken over - club and players.

I wonder if we would have played in green for a season if the hibs takeover had went through ....

been here before

Think we wore white that day.

Would that be the day the reserves won the league at Motherwell?

I can mind being at a reserve game through there on a Saturday afternoon, standing un the enclosure bit and a boy with radio glued to his ear going spare as the First team were shipping goals.

Recall a large amount of Hearts fans at that game.

Салатные палочки

Would that be the day the reserves won the league at Motherwell?

I can mind being at a reserve game through there on a Saturday afternoon, standing un the enclosure bit and a boy with radio glued to his ear going spare as the First team were shipping goals.

Recall a large amount of Hearts fans at that game.

I personally can't remember but I think there was a possibly discussion on here a while back about that. I just remember it was late in the Jordan reign and wore the Admiral white kit that game.    

alwaysthereinspirit

As long as the Roseberry is cast back into the dustbin of history where it belongs I'll be happy. Worried we'll keep it for our third kit.

As for the home kit, i say we do something a bit different. The last 2 kits were dull, or maybe the football has tarnished my memory of them. Let's play in club tartan next season.

Shouldn't we keep a third top for Europe.

I'll get my coat. :behead:

...a bit disco

Our 'biggest selling away kit' you mean?

That Rosebery?

Some nice efforts, i like the Inter and Ajax ones the most.

How about a Blackburn rovers old chequer style?

I think that could make a decent away kit.

Another Candy stripe please .

Fine by me

As long as the strip is in maroon and white combo - not this Inter Milan crap - that just is not Hearts!

I would love that Ajax style kit as the home shirt, the Barca style kit as the away shirt, and the quite frankly glorious Black effort as a third kit.

That would be absolutely amazing, but we'll get some run of the mill Puma crap that 50 other teams around the country will have.  Shame really :(

Just for one season, before the seethe starts about "HERTZ PLAY EN MAROON GTF" 

qSSzqlx.jpgKXKtMp2.jpg

Away kit please.

With maroon top, white shorts version of above for 'home' kit.

Top sellers all 3 would be.

I would love that Ajax style kit as the home shirt, the Barca style kit as the away shirt, and the quite frankly glorious Black effort as a third kit.

That would be absolutely amazing, but we'll get some run of the mill Puma crap that 50 other teams around the country will have.  Shame really :(

Just for one season, before the seethe starts about "HERTZ PLAY EN MAROON GTF" 

HERTZ PLAY EN MAROON GTF!

millerjames398

Very quickly done on some shoddy kit building site. Don't particularly like any of them.

29c5g5y.jpg

I actually like the river plate style top something different anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

millerjames398

No we lost to falkirk in our white admiral away kit, that was a sore day all the same.

How about that Ajax style as an away with either black/maroon or even the inter colours? I like the Ajax style, but as an away not a home colour combo.

We should email these to the club.

Especially that black kit. The monochrome badge alone is a thing of beauty!

:clumshot:

Kit supplier will change next season

we don't sell enough kits for any brand to find it very lucrative to deal with us

Now retail is Inhouse a new supplier will give more opportunity to work new ideas

Can someone mock up the current Italy away top (the tribute to the 2006 top) as a Hearts home top (maroon with the white chest panel).

I'd like to see the black socks (with maroon trim) return with the home kit, also this daft Scottish Cup outfit (maroon shorts) which we always do horrendously in can GTF. 

Maroon Sailor

I'd like to see the black socks (with maroon trim) return with the home kit, also this daft Scottish Cup outfit (maroon shorts) which we always do horrendously in can GTF.

Yip that all maroon kit has had it's day. Worked in 06 but have now kicked the arse out of it trying to win the SC with that superstition

Yip that all maroon kit has had it's day. Worked in 06 but have now kicked the arse out of it trying to win the SC with that superstition

I HATE that all maroon thing - IT IS NOT HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN!!

BRAVEHEART1874

From last year's thread

15cn4ti.jpg

yep third vote for this but I envisage some pink chit though ;)

Totally agree. Always white shorts, always! Not Hearts otherwise!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I HATE that all maroon thing - IT IS NOT HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN!!

Calm down love. If that's how it worked we'd still be playing in red white and blue.

• 2 weeks later...

hbGhkrp.jpg1KICIXv.jpg

******* outstanding. I loved the Asics Inter-style kit. I reckon doing something like that again would be a top seller.

WheatfieldWarrior

I won't buy a white away top, or a home one that's more or less the same as this years.

silver, ajax or candy would be ideal or a historic one, no barca though, I'd rather have the one with the faces :)

Archived