More Tory lies

aussieh

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Why the selfie?

Selfie? What do you reckon he's holding the camera with exactly?

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Smithee said:

?

An infestation of tories on this tory bashing thread. Need something to scare them off. Something every tory shites himself from...

690332FB-270F-432C-8902-E6D8A3EBF4A5.png

4 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

I hate the Tories as much as the next sane person, but what he done wasn't that bad.

With all the brouhaha about equality, would it have been the same response if it was a male protester?

How could anyone be sure of the protesters intentions?

Did they break the law by gaining entry?

Do u think the chancellor had bodyguards, Yes? Me anaw.

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

You've taken that too far!!!!!

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?
7 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

With all the brouhaha about equality, would it have been the same response if it was a male protester?

False Equivalence.

You assume the actions of the MP would have been the same were it a bloke.

Also, that's not how equality works.

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

An infestation of tories on this tory bashing thread. Need something to scare them off. Something every tory shites himself from...

690332FB-270F-432C-8902-E6D8A3EBF4A5.png

Advocating violence now are we? 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh
7 hours ago, Smithee said:

Who cares.

maroonlegions
On 21/06/2019 at 14:11, doctor jambo said:

HOw do you separate the peaceful bam, from the seriously disturbed bam?

The milk shake thrower from the right winger knife madman?

You use your common sense, and if you thought that a bunch of tree huggers would suddenly turn into knife wielding maniacs then are are at it.   Name one greenpeace protester that has  knifed someone.

Totally right wing Tory cop out, that man was totally out of order doing that , rather worrying that you would spin this attack on a women to try and play it down.

maroonlegions
On 22/06/2019 at 06:15, Seymour M Hersh said:

Advocating violence now are we? 

Nope he aint. But Tory Austerity has caused worse things than violence. 

If its one thing i have learned  about Tory  selfservatives is that they dont like it up em.

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Think of the utter misery and devastation of Tory Austerity because of mega rich greedy bankers.There lies the real violence. 

• 2 weeks later...

The BBC gives their stars an £11m pay rise, whilst hitting pensioners with a bill. Why don't they just hire new folk and let these people go, if they can't work for a normal wage.  Then repeat every few years.

Edited by ri Alban

doctor jambo
17 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

The BBC gives their stars an £11m pay rise, whilst hitting pensioners with a bill. Why don't they just hire new folk and let these people go, if they can't work for a normal wage.  Then repeat every few years.

I agree on this one. No public body should pay that. Bring in new talent .

The justification is always that the remuneration given is at the industry rate.     It's a wholly bogus construct.    The 'industry rate' is a grossly inflated,  bloated,  unjustifiable pig trough.     If these so-called major talented stars believe they can earn as much or more in commercial television then they should go and do it.     The ones who actually can make more money already do and never have any particular loyalty to the BBC.     There is a finite number of positions to go around and they can't all occupy the top earning gigs.

The supply and demand of the employment sector should organically determine the so-called going rate and it's true value is a long way short of the artificially bloated rate that is perpetually justified.

If the BBC believes it is empowered to offer commercial industry rate remuneration... it should become a commercial enterprise.    Not a kiddy on one with an exclusive access to a government protected tax.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Agreed.

There goes the DUP support. WM about to impose same sex marriage and abortion to NI, if  Stormont is not up and running by October. :rofl:

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

There goes the DUP support. WM about to impose same sex marriage and abortion to NI, if  Stormont is not up and running by October. :rofl:

Good. Only party in the UK worse than the tories is the DUP. Be great to see them both have a fall out. When Boris becomes PM he wont get a single bit of legislation passed. Actually a good thing TBH. 

maroonlegions

Labour a head in the polls a general election around the corner so the BBC once again shows us it’s disgraceful impartiality by running a panorama documentary made by a ex sun newspaper journalist to attack the most un- racist man in politics .Transparent and desperate Stuff from the Tory propaganda machine .

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and beard

4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Labour have as much chance of winning a GE as Scotland do winning the World Cup.

For a no-hope party with an unelectable leader, they sure are causing lots of panic in the establishment.

Mind the results when Maggie May called a snap election because the Daily Mail said she'd romp a three-figure landslide?

Cruyff Turn
15 minutes ago, Cade said:

For a no-hope party with an unelectable leader, they sure are causing lots of panic in the establishment.

Mind the results when Maggie May called a snap election because the Daily Mail said she'd romp a three-figure landslide?

But May wasn’t popular and she was making an arse of everything.

Labour have no chance with Corbyn. The Brexit voters hate him because he’s seen as a weak, anti British Army, terrorist sympathiser and the Remain voters don’t see Labour as a pro European party. They are absolutely screwed with him as leader.

The only folk that will be voting Labour at the next GE are the people who always have and always will. I think they’ll get their lowest vote they’ve ever had at any future GE if it’s that Labour Party and that front bench.

The English public will vote Brexit party over Labour in working class areas and now with the Golden Womble incharge  of the Tories, the South will vote Tory because he’s going to reduce all their taxes.

Those who want to stay in the EU will vote Lib Dem.

In Scotland the SNP will romp it. 

When Boris takes charge and tells the EU to bolt, he could actually claim all those Brexit Party votes back and the Brexit Party probably won’t even stand if we leave with No Deal. At the end of the day, what Engerlund wants, Engurlund gets and they want No deal Brexit and an arsehole English Trump in charge. Simple folk with simple minds.

Edited by Cruyff Turn

maroonlegions

So thats were some of the money went to pay for tax breaks for the rich and super rich then.

IN IT TOGETHER REMEMBER. 

“The fact that there are about 1.6 million lost pension pots in the UK – amounting to nearly £20 billion of unclaimed pension funds – is yet another failing of this Tory government and quite frankly daylight robbery to allow the savings, rights and entitlements of citizens to go unclaimed and unpaid. My SNP colleagues and I have consistently argued for a fairer pension system that delivers dignity in retirement." - Mhairi Black MP (SNP).

Edited by maroonlegions

Dont forget Scotland is heavily subsidised by Westminster...which is why theyre investing time, effort & a shitload of cash to prevent the Scots from having their right to self governance. Isnt that right???

EA42F646-EC34-4C5F-B70F-9480130318C0.jpeg

Edited by Pans Jambo

jack D and coke

The thing is just waving UJ’s and even going around threatening the likes of Iran is plenty enough for a lot of northern Brits. 

I’ve just returned from Spain on holiday and had and heard some of the dumbest and depressing conversations about Brexit and Indy. It’s mindblowing how easily they’ll be convinced again. 

32 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The thing is just waving UJ’s and even going around threatening the likes of Iran is plenty enough for a lot of northern Brits. 

I’ve just returned from Spain on holiday and had and heard some of the dumbest and depressing conversations about Brexit and Indy. It’s mindblowing how easily they’ll be convinced again. 

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

As much as you have those entrenched wanting Indy, equally you have those who want the Union to remain.

I suspect those you talked to fall into the committed unionist camp, rather than those open to change.

Maggie May coming out strongly against Trumps' "go back to where you came from" tweets to 4 democrat congresswomen.

This is good, but this is the same woman that put "GO HOME" vans on the streets of the UK, intimidating entire sections of society.

BOOT

Edited by Cade

maroonlegions

Pond life , thats how this little  tory rat described those on welfare. 

Councillor David Smith, who represents Middlesbrough Council in the Coulby Newham district, has been charged with 9 counts of sexual touching of a child.

Smith, who has denied all the allegations, will appear before Teesside Magistrates Court on August 9th in connection with the alleged offences.

maroonlegions
Image may contain: text

The Theresa May guide to telling migrants to ‘Go Home’

On Twitter - Unacceptable 

On Vans - Absolutely fine 

:jj_facepalm:

:vrface:

:cornette:

1 hour ago, maroonlegions said:
Image may contain: text

The Theresa May guide to telling migrants to ‘Go Home’

On Twitter - Unacceptable 

On Vans - Absolutely fine 

:jj_facepalm:

:vrface:

Did you see the bit about being here illegally ?

2 minutes ago, Iamborg said:

Did you see the bit about being here illegally ?

What like windrush?  And how these people who were here legally, were forced out of work and had to fight for their lives, because some stupid cow tried to bring immigration numbers down. My Mrs and kids were made illegal by her and has nearly ruined our lives. So you'll forgive my hatred for Wm and the scum that are the conservative and unionist party.

21 hours ago, maroonlegions said:

Pond life , thats how this little  tory rat described those on welfare. 

Councillor David Smith, who represents Middlesbrough Council in the Coulby Newham district, has been charged with 9 counts of sexual touching of a child.

Smith, who has denied all the allegations, will appear before Teesside Magistrates Court on August 9th in connection with the alleged offences.

Seriously now, I get the "dont judge a book by it's cover" but who in their right minds looks at "that" & thinks:

'He looks like just the kind of guy that would represent my opinions in Parliament, I'll vote for this guy...& furthermore, he most definitely does NOT look like a nonce in any way at all'.?

Who?

Oh aye, a tory voter!

Edited by Pans Jambo

May's speech on the state of politics

YOU CAUSED MOST OF IT WITH YOUR DISGUSTING LANGUAGE AND BONKERS RED LINES AND REFUSAL TO COMPROMISE ON ANYTHING YA BAM

11 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Ruth Davidson joining in the calls for an enquiry into the goings on at Celtic BC. 

She should ask the PM about the dossier she "lost" as Home Secretary whilst she's at it.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Boris said:

She should ask the PM about the dossier she "lost" as Home Secretary whilst she's at it.

Maybe she will find it when she clears her desk, don’t bank on it though.

2 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Ruth Davidson joining in the calls for an enquiry into the goings on at Celtic BC. 

Good. This needs sorted, not just at Celtic.

Oh and why have the Scottish Tories (:D Guid yin) who said they would stop Boris at all cost(Operation Arse), decided to endorse him.

And why are they opening two cabinet offices in Scotland when there's already a Scottish Parliament. Did NI not teach them anything.

3 hours ago, Boris said:

Mundell votes with the Govt.

Man's a slaver.

I detest that bloke. 

Absolutely no use to anyone. Not even his own party or country.

Who TF voted for that c u next Tuesday?

& Why?

4 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I detest that bloke. 

& Why?

Tory voters in the Borders.

Who are mainly old and well off and middle class and white.

Lots of landed gentry in the Borders.

Quite a few retirees from all over the UK.

Just now, Cade said:

Tory voters in the Borders.

Who are mainly old and well off and middle class and white.

Lots of landed gentry in the Borders.

Quite a few retirees from all over the UK.

Close to death. Good enough for them

Jambo-Jimbo
2 hours ago, Pans Jambo said:

I detest that bloke. 

& Why?

Why, well I blame the Lib Dems, because they abandoned the area to the Tories back in 2005.

Prior to that, this had been amongst the safest of safe Liberal & then the Lib Dem seats in the country, the seat of David Steel since the 60's until the late 90's when Michael Moore took over from him, then due to boundary changes the Lib Dems knew that they would lose the seat to the Tories, so they moved Michael Moore to the neighbouring constituency of Ettrick & Lauderdale & until the last GE it was still a Lib Dem seat, now even it's Tory.

Since 2005 we have had David Mundell as our MP, the Lib Dems now come 3rd/4th a long way behind the Tories whose only real challenge are the SNP, but even they seem to be waning as Mundell increased his majority at the last GE.

There are probably many reasons why he increased his majority and personally I wonder what part the large influx of retirees from England who seem to have moved into many areas of the Borders over the last decade or so have had on this.

Again there are probably many reasons why, cheaper houses, cheaper cost of living, many a free health care benefit which they have to pay for in England, but not for in Scotland.

Whilst there are many older people here in the Borders, good old NHS Scotland are keeping them alive for longer, hence why, unfortunately, I can't see any of the Border constituencies turning any other colour than blue for the forseeable, like it or lump it, it seems we are stuck with the Tories down here, and I can't see it changing any time soon.