More Tory lies

aussieh

Footballfirst
Just now, manaliveits105 said:

UK Government business as opposed to big cooncil frivolity 

UK Government business at over £1,000 a head, just for their in flight catering. Frivolous or what.

Still partying after COVID at the taxpayer's expense. That's the Tories for you.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor
12 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Governmental business soft lad.

As per the mandate of the Scottish people. 

JudyJudyJudy
15 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

FC693811-26EC-470C-AC03-AE2C29D16D3C.png

Roxy Hearts
2 hours ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Of course Scotland can afford to ignore the Canadian and US markets and our cultural ties with North America.  That forward thinking would really benefit the country. 

Unionists use anything to attack Scotland either directly or indirectly through the SNP. 

The Scottish diaspora in America and Canada is huge. Most of the American Presidents have Scottish ancestry. Their declaration is signed by Scots and Scottish ancestors.

My Mum's sister immigrated to Canada with her husband in the 60s and the family are proud of their heritage. 

manaliveits105

Last week, Sir Keir Starmer agreed with Mr Sunak's Downing Street speech. This morning, Rachel Reeves told Sky News that they would wait to see the detail of Mr Gove's policy, but that it was "right that we look again at the definition [of extremism]".

Yes, there may be noises off from those on the left of the Labour Party. But the risk for the government is that they seek to draw a dividing line where none exists.

For Labour, the risk is that, like in debates over last week's budget, they again open themselves to the charge of being little more than Conservatives in a red rosette.

Mon the red Tories 🥂

8 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just how the Tory pietist crew like it. 

Eagerly awaiting Gove's all new definition of "extremist views" in the UK.

I assume it'll essentially boil down to "anyone who disagrees with Tory policy, even if that policy changes every week"

:fonzie: Can't wait to be an official extremist.

manaliveits105
9 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

This morning, Rachel Reeves told Sky News that they would wait to see the detail of Mr Gove's policy, but that it was "right that we look again at the definition [of extremism]".

The new tories seem on the same page  comrade 

Ulysses
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

WADR, that report is complete horseshite.  People are less miserable in Yemen than in the UK, Ireland, and Australia?  People have the best mental wellbeing in ****ing Sri Lanka?  ****ing Tanzania?  ****ing Venezuela?  ****ing El Salvador?

:rofl: 

JudyJudyJudy
10 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Aye and most are on this thread 

henrysmithsgloves
33 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Especially when we lose🤔

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

Especially when we lose🤔

😎

manaliveits105
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Especially the obsessed top contributors :greggy:

Mikey1874

Bugger.

The Lee Anderson Reform story hijacked by breaking news about a Royal picture being edited.

Des Lynam
21 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

the detail of Mr Gove's policy

:rofl: 

I P Knightley
7 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

bbc saying he has defected

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68532602

If you're homeless and then find somewhere to live, you're not 'moving house', are you? 

Reform Ltd now have their first sitting MP. They must be very proud. I wonder whether the constituents of Ashfield have any power to say things have gone too far and they don't want to be represented by Reform? 

Mikey1874
10 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

If you're homeless and then find somewhere to live, you're not 'moving house', are you? 

Reform Ltd now have their first sitting MP. They must be very proud. I wonder whether the constituents of Ashfield have any power to say things have gone too far and they don't want to be represented by Reform? 

Lee Anderson was part of a petition in Parliament to force defecting MPs to hold a by-election.

Confirmed this morning he isn't doing that. 

I P Knightley
42 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

James O'Brien just played a clip of LeeAnderthal describing Richard Tice (CEO of Reform Ltd) as a "Poundshop Nigel Farrage" and "Reform's answer to Diane Abbott." 

Tice is more tolerant than I thought.  

Victorian

Hopefully the people of Ashfield are sensible enough to vote tactically to ensure this rank opportunist gets emptied.  Exploitative,  manipulative demagoguery is much more dangerous than any dog whistle issue he can concoct.

Ulysses
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Hopefully the people of Ashfield are sensible enough to vote tactically to ensure this rank opportunist gets emptied.  Exploitative,  manipulative demagoguery is much more dangerous than any dog whistle issue he can concoct.

He's been promoted from Reform's B team to their first team squad.  What's the problem with that?  :whistling:

Lone Striker
36 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

James O'Brien just played a clip of LeeAnderthal describing Richard Tice (CEO of Reform Ltd) as a "Poundshop Nigel Farrage" and "Reform's answer to Diane Abbott." 

Tice is more tolerant than I thought.  

LeeAnderthal .... nice one. 👍  A gold medallist chancer with absolutely no relevance to serious government - so he's well suited to represent Reform UK.   😎

8 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

LeeAnderthal .... nice one. 👍  A gold medallist chancer with absolutely no relevance to serious government - so he's well suited to represent Reform UK.   😎

He's gone from labour to tory to reform. With that many changes of opinion he must be a poster on here

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Lee Anderson was part of a petition in Parliament to force defecting MPs to hold a by-election.

Man of Integrity? 

Just the same as all the rest of these shysters

11 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Especially the obsessed top contributors :greggy:

image.png.3036d689a31064140293aa9c59744088.png

🤔

Japan Jambo
On 08/03/2024 at 19:53, Cade said:

May was a horrible Home Sec, a terrible PM and she will not be missed.

A scorched earth policy straight out of the 'only good Tory is a dead Tory mantra'? As Uli mentioned above she at least tried to make the best of the Brexit vote fiasco, perhaps if we had taken her deal we'd all be a little better off today. Then again perhaps my judgement too is clouded by the lunatics that succeeded her, the fact that I see her on the good side of the current Tory party speaks volumes for the shite that floats around WM these days. 🤷‍♂️

Gundermann
24 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

🤔

Ouch! 😄

And most of these are about the SNP.

Gundermann
36 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Man of Integrity? 

Just the same as all the rest of these shysters

Yeah, but he tells it as it is...

A man of three political parties

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

🤣 Am pure dead shocked, so I am...

JudyJudyJudy
20 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

laughing-come-see-this.gif

Tragic really . I see my holy trinity or unholy obsessives are posting about me yet again . For some reason I seem to have obsessive men obsessing ! In the real world I had to get a NHO Against a real life one . Bloody nutters 

The Mighty Thor

1 hour ago, Gundermann said:

Ouch! 😄

And most of these are about the SNP.

Or utterly irrelevant trans issues no one gives a **** about. 

Edited by The Mighty Thor

henrysmithsgloves
1 hour ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Tragic really . I see my holy trinity or unholy obsessives are posting about me yet again . For some reason I seem to have obsessive men obsessing ! In the real world I had to get a NHO Against a real life one . Bloody nutters 

th-337938904.jpg

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, Gizmo said:

🤔

The Village Idiot must come close.

Gundermann
30 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He is a tad obsessed about that. Protest too much...

Judy and Tall Paul fight for the worst posts on the shed:

dachuledildo.jpg.990c569cb2fe29f52865eb28e9f6dedc.jpg

Judy wins. Or is it Paul?

culedildo.jpg.4224ce568c7c64f6d94587ac02e955f7.jpg

JudyJudyJudy
54 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Have a word with yourself ! 

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, Gundermann said:

He is a tad obsessed about that. Protest too much...

Judy and Tall Paul fight for the worst posts on the shed:

dachuledildo.jpg.990c569cb2fe29f52865eb28e9f6dedc.jpg

Judy wins. Or is it Paul?

culedildo.jpg.4224ce568c7c64f6d94587ac02e955f7.jpg

Pathetic slurs 

JudyJudyJudy
47 minutes ago, henrysmithsgloves said:

th-337938904.jpg

Tragic as I said . 👍they don’t like people having their own views .

Victorian

Hester, a businessman from West Yorkshire, runs a healthcare technology firm, the Phoenix Partnership (TPP), which has been paid more than £400m by the NHS and other government bodies since 2016, primarily to look after 60m UK medical records. He has profited from £135m of contracts with the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) in less than four years.

Who would have thunked it?  Public money trickling back down into party donations.  Rank corruption in plain sight.

The Mighty Thor
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Hester, a businessman from West Yorkshire, runs a healthcare technology firm, the Phoenix Partnership (TPP), which has been paid more than £400m by the NHS and other government bodies since 2016, primarily to look after 60m UK medical records. He has profited from £135m of contracts with the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) in less than four years.

Who would have thunked it?  Public money trickling back down into party donations.  Rank corruption in plain sight.

Our resident anti-corruption champion/culture warrior will be on that like a tramp on chips 👍

kingantti1874
23 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Do they do ferries as well? 

Victorian
10 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Do they do ferries as well? 

Is any of the ferries contract money going to people who donate money to the party issuing the contracts?

JudyJudyJudy
39 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Lucky b****** 

45 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Is it a competition?

Healthcare technology entrepreneur 'donates £5m to Conservatives' |  Conservatives | The Guardian

Looks like his head has been grafted onto someone else's body.