More Tory lies

aussieh

Mikey1874
18 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Every commentator has said that the NI cut benefits the better off, low earners (working poor) gain nothing from it, you continue being you though.

Here it is

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hughesie27
19 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Better than not putting it down?

No.

Gundermann
44 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Good thing their NI has just come down then 

Not really when you see the state of public services. Add other tax rises and they've gained £100 but lost £130.

Mikey1874

Hint of a new election strategy. And if you are asking, this is TODAY'S headline. But another lie?

20240308_085724.jpg

Japan Jambo
4 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Surprised Robertson was actually in Holyrood and not on another tax payer jolly to one of our vital Scottish embassies 

🤣

TallPaul
38 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

No.

HMRC accept overpayments if you want to put yours back in

The Real Maroonblood
37 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hint of a new election strategy. And if you are asking, this is TODAY'S headline. But another lie?

20240308_085724.jpg

:rofl:

I P Knightley
51 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

20240308_085724.jpg

Now, let's be fair. Badenough hasn't really specified who it is that benefits by these billions. 

Apart from hedge fund managers and Tory cronies, I'm not aware of anyone in the UK who has benefitted nor stands to benefit from having put trading barriers between us and our nearest and much larger neighbours. 

37 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Teresa May standing down 

To be fair to May, at least she stuck around after being knifed by the Johnson-loving goons in that party. She's done well by her constituency - as well as anyone could with the avaricious and feckless fokkers who moved in behind her. Unlike the Bullingdon boys before and after her who ran away to make millions from any shady source they could grub it from. 

An utterly hopeless PM but only the fifth worst PM we've had this century or, putting it the other way, the third best PM we've had this century.

I P Knightley
6 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Has anyone ever seen David Davis and Tall Paul in the same room? 

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

20240308_085724.jpg

This is the woman who said that the previous Post Office CEO was lying about her. She's either deluded or lies as easily as she breathes, like the PM who got the "oven ready" Brexit deal done whilst telling lies about it.

It's just as well that it's only equally deluded Express readers who will pay any attention to this fantasy.

Gundermann
19 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Has anyone ever seen David Davis and Tall Paul in the same room? 

😄 

I believe Liz Truss has an account on KB.

Gundermann
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

And more electioneering 

Oh dear... Oor Judy won't be pleased with that. He'll just have to vote Tory.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vy8uev24w3pzbcb8y1

Victorian

How long before the Global Britain supremacists claim and take ownership of the Cyprus-Gaza maritime corridor plan?

i wish jj was my dad
3 hours ago, TallPaul said:

How do you propose growing the economy if people don't have disposable income?

You think a 2% cut in NI gives people more 'disposable income'?  Investment in public infrastructure and services does. 

It helps keep people healthy and productive by ensuring proper investment in public health, sanitation, education, transport. Don't neglect sports and fitness facilities either. 

They all take investment though. Where do you think that comes from? 

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

You think a 2% cut in NI gives people more 'disposable income'?  Investment in public infrastructure and services does. 

It helps keep people healthy and productive by ensuring proper investment in public health, sanitation, education, transport. Don't neglect sports and fitness facilities either. 

Excellent post.

TallPaul
6 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Whilst I agree infrastructure is key to a strong economy as is people having the ability to spend. The NI might only be an extra £50 per month to most but if families have an extra £50 a month to spend in their local pubs, cafes etc it's a positive knock on effect.

Konrad von Carstein
2 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Ok Karen

You're ever so welcome, Ring Piece :)

TallPaul
28 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

This is the woman who said that the previous Post Office CEO was lying about her. She's either deluded or lies as easily as she breathes, like the PM who got the "oven ready" Brexit deal done whilst telling lies about it.

It's just as well that it's only equally deluded Express readers who will pay any attention to this fantasy.

What deterenmtal effects has brexit had on you personally?

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

What beneficial effects has Brexit provided you with, personally?

Victorian

I think the 2p off NIC and the bogus,  dishonest aspiration to abolish the unfairness of the so-called double taxation of NIC & Income Tax have both already fallen flat on their arse.  People have seen through it all and past it all and beyond to the same old reality that what is being promised is not what it seems.

Promise to,  one day,  end the unfair double tax?  Great.  Nobody believes this means less tax in net terms.  

Konrad von Carstein
2 minutes ago, Victorian said:

People have seen through it all and past it all and beyond to the same old reality that what is being promised is not what it seems.  

Au contraire, Mon Ami...One of the board dullards is completely taken in by Jezza's horseshite...

TallPaul
13 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

What beneficial effects has Brexit provided you with, personally?

Less foreigners. win win 

I P Knightley
3 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Less foreigners. win win 

"Fewer" numb nuts.

If you're going to be a flag-shagging pro-Brit, anti-foreigners troll, at least learn how to speak the native language. 

Things used to be so much more enjoyable when we had the decent and fairly amusing trolling from The Rapist. 

Konrad von Carstein
6 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Less foreigners. win win 

Nick, err, Troll Paul outs himself...

IMG_20240308_110727.jpg

I P Knightley
26 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

IMG_20240308_110727.jpg

I'd more or less forgotten about that goon. I kind of assumed he'd may have walked into a lamp post and taken himself out of the game. 

Footballfirst
39 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Less foreigners. win win 

Let's get Brexit done and get more foreigners. 🤔

UK net migration in 2022 revised up to record 745,000 - BBC News

TallPaul
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Let's get Brexit done and get more foreigners. 🤔

UK net migration in 2022 revised up to record 745,000 - BBC News

Sad times. 

Footballfirst
2 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Sad times. 

I can sense that you are heartbroken, having lost all those white faced EU immigrants to have them replaced by brown faces from Asia and elsewhere.

TallPaul
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I can sense that you are heartbroken, having lost all those white faced EU immigrants to have them replaced by brown faces from Asia and elsewhere.

Na love a Nigerian dingyman with his latest iPhone 

3 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

That's the funniest (ironic?) thing about brexit. The racists voted brexit to keep these brown/black Johnny foreigners out; worked well😀😀

P.S. not saying everyone who voted brexit is a racist, but the vast majority of racists did 

I P Knightley
11 minutes ago, XB52 said:

That's the funniest (ironic?) thing about brexit. The racists voted brexit to keep these brown/black Johnny foreigners out; worked well😀😀

P.S. not saying everyone who voted brexit is a racist, but the vast majority of racists did 

It's a shame you added that clarification in the second line. 

There's little that's better at demonstrating a Brexiter's stupidity than saying that racists voted Brexit. You then expect the defensive response that you've just accused all Brexiters of being racist; demonstrating their own inability to comprehend a basic sentence. I think it was the basis of that excruciating clip where Mark Francoisnker slugged the water out of his red cup 'at' Will Self on a lunchtime BBC politics show. "You've just called 52% of the British population Racist," he cried.

But, yes, the vast majority of racists voted Brexit, labouring under the misapprehension that it would keep the 'darkies' out, not factoring in that they are not predominantly from Europe. Utter bell-ends. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, Gundermann said:

Oh dear... Oor Judy won't be pleased with that. He'll just have to vote Tory.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vy8uev24w3pzbcb8y1

“ oor Judy “ will be voting for a intelligent , principled politician , there aren’t that many about . But she’s the real deal , step forward Ms Joanna Cherry 🍒, her and I are on the right side of history regarding that issue . 

IMG_7405.jpeg

SectionDJambo

I don't always think about me. Young people in the UK have had freedom of movement taken from them, largely it seems, by people who have enjoyed it and won't be around too much longer to miss it.  It is also pretty much accepted, by many people without a political agenga or having had the fear of a mass influx of Turkish vagrants brainwashed into them, that it has cost the UK billions of £s. Much like imposing economic sanctions on ourselves. But never mind, we'll see the benefits in 50 years, according to the idiot Rees Mogg.

This was landed on us by around 35% of the total electorate. Complacency by some of the other 65%, including some senior politicians,  is as much to blame as the snake oil salesman, who did alright for himself with his £100k+ severance package from tne EU.

Gundermann

Less foreigners. win win 

You need a foreigner to teach you some of the Queen's English FFS.

Gundermann
2 hours ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

IMG_20240308_110727.jpg

Ay guid to see TP taken to task. He really is shooglie eyed.

bnpblackkilttweet.thumb.jpg.f0cbda7c74c493d1d33c5c53abaaef45.jpg

Gundermann

Decent expose of Tory-supported mob rule.

The Mighty Thor
5 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

20240308_085724.jpg

😂

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

"Fewer" numb nuts.

If you're going to be a flag-shagging pro-Brit, anti-foreigners troll, at least learn how to speak the native language. 

Things used to be so much more enjoyable when we had the decent and fairly amusing trolling from The Rapist. 

2 hours ago, Gundermann said:

You need a foreigner to teach you some of the Queen's English FFS.

Oi!

I ain't one of them foreigners!! I love my good, British Chicken Tikka Masala and my doner kebab as much as the next man! And I barely have a tan at all!

i wish jj was my dad
5 hours ago, TallPaul said:

Whilst I agree infrastructure is key to a strong economy as is people having the ability to spend. The NI might only be an extra £50 per month to most but if families have an extra £50 a month to spend in their local pubs, cafes etc it's a positive knock on effect.

Great if you have an extra £50 to spend a month to circulate around the economy but if your local facilities and services are neglected then you will need to spend money on travel to go to a decent place for recreation, entertainment. If you live out of town, how much is a train fare there and back? How much extra does that leave you to spend each month in pubs, cafes etc? 

TallPaul
5 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

Great if you have an extra £50 to spend a month to circulate around the economy but if your local facilities and services are neglected then you will need to spend money on travel to go to a decent place for recreation, entertainment. If you live out of town, how much is a train fare there and back? How much extra does that leave you to spend each month in pubs, cafes etc? 

Let's all stay home and pay loads of tax 

hughesie27
8 minutes ago, TallPaul said:

Let's all stay home and pay loads of tax 

Happiest nations in the world have high tax.

Ulysses
7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

20240308_085724.jpg

Worth billions to Ireland, the Netherlands and France, she means.  :rofl: 

Ulysses
6 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Now, let's be fair. Badenough hasn't really specified who it is that benefits by these billions. 

Apart from hedge fund managers and Tory cronies, I'm not aware of anyone in the UK who has benefitted nor stands to benefit from having put trading barriers between us and our nearest and much larger neighbours. 

To be fair to May, at least she stuck around after being knifed by the Johnson-loving goons in that party. She's done well by her constituency - as well as anyone could with the avaricious and feckless fokkers who moved in behind her. Unlike the Bullingdon boys before and after her who ran away to make millions from any shady source they could grub it from. 

An utterly hopeless PM but only the fifth worst PM we've had this century or, putting it the other way, the third best PM we've had this century.

May did her best to handle an impossible brief in some kind of rational, coherent and honourable way.  It couldn't be achieved, but in fairness that wasn't her fault.

Gundermann
3 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Happiest nations in the world have high tax.

This. I read somewhere that Nordic nations have better take-home pay than we do, partly due to higher wages and partly to all they receive back for their tax money.

conservative-leadership-race-uk-tax_cut-

>We had trade deals with all of those nations as part of the EU.

>We jumped off a Brexit cliff.

>Those trade deals all ended.

>We had to re-negotiate those deals.

>The trade partners knew we were desperate and only one nation, not 28.

>Because of our weak position, we got deals which are far worse than what we had before. They are worth billions, but much less than the deals we had before.

>The Tory press scream about the deals being brilliant.

>Import/export businesses all say the deals are shit.