Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

jambo lodge
1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

Yeah. Theres Scottish tories too believe it or not. Constituancy offices of all colours get damaged regularly. Bams will be bams. 

Dont suppose any lodge supporters damage Tynecastle when they visit???

My name, as I have posted before has nothing to do with Lodges as you assume but a particular address. There is a probable link between rabble rousing MP's yesterday and a Tory office in Stirling being targeted last night.

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

My name, as I have posted before has nothing to do with Lodges as you assume but a particular address. There is a probable link between rabble rousing MP's yesterday and a Tory office in Stirling being targeted last night.

You lived in a wee Highland lodge, in yer kilt, drunk malts and played the bagpipes when you were younger? ;)

jambo lodge

Since I was young........I have owned a highland lodge/cottage, occasionally worn a kilt and certainly enjoyed single malt...…...and still do. No bagpipes though.

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Since I was young........I have owned a highland lodge/cottage, occasionally worn a kilt and certainly enjoyed single malt...…...and still do. No bagpipes though.

Youre a bigger Sweaty than me ;)

jambo lodge
5 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Youre a bigger Sweaty than me ;)

Just watched some real loons on the news protesting outside Holyrood...…….what a weird looking bunch. Were you there Spacey? Part of the Scottish Resistance. 

Space Mackerel
12 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

Just watched some real loons on the news protesting outside Holyrood...…….what a weird looking bunch. Were you there Spacey? Part of the Scottish Resistance. 

Probably protesting about this loon pal. He’s a bit of an arsehole and eats food out his beard. 

DCA35DA0-5B55-4E7E-9293-A37295FA8295.jpeg

2 hours ago, flecktimus said:

DfqFDoPXUAABKVg.jpg:large

Didn't think that quote made sense. 

Just listened to the original. He said "partner of" not "partner in"

Which of course makes perfect sense. Scotland is a part of, not a partner of, the UK

More lying from the meme generators to get traction on the internet where people don't question things. 

28 minutes ago, jambo lodge said:

The future leader of the SNP in deep thought, picking her nose. 

The MP for Paisley and Renfrewshire South makes the embarrassing move during an interview outside the House of Commons

Hope she flicked it at fluffy. 

Little barsteward that he is. 

Adam Murray
47 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

Which of course makes perfect sense. Scotland is a part of, not a partner of, the UK

More lying from the meme generators to get traction on the internet where people don't question things. 

Oh c'mon now, don't let a few mixed up words get in the way of a wee bit of (outrage/disappointment) *

*Delete where appropriate^

^Compliments of Mrs & Mr Murrell

I'm looking forward to seeing if this "outrage" will cause a swing in the polls on Independence. 

jambo lodge
4 minutes ago, Cade said:

Emergency debate on the Sewell Convention scheduled for Monday.

Seems the SNP got it's way after all.

They would have had it without the walk-out.

Space Mackerel

You know what, I’m on Page 171 of this thread and I still haven’t heard 1 single solitary post about a positive case for the Union from one single poster on this thread. 

That says it all. 

On 13/06/2018 at 15:17, Roxy Hearts said:

Westminster riding roughshod over devolution doesn't help. Undemocratic place. Well done to them as nobody else is standing up for Scotland. 

Standing up for Scotland by walking away :lol:

Rangers esque

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, Hasselhoff said:

32 minutes ago, Adam Murray said:

Oh c'mon now, don't let a few mixed up words get in the way of a wee bit of (outrage/disappointment) *

*Delete where appropriate^

^Compliments of Mrs & Mr Murrell

Oh come on now :lol: Don’t tell me you are both deaf as well? 

Or just making up utter shite? 

jambo lodge
7 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

You know what, I’m on Page 171 of this thread and I still haven’t heard 1 single solitary post about a positive case for the Union from one single poster on this thread. 

That says it all. 

There is a reason for that, this thread is about " Even More Nonsense from the SNP " A positive case for the Union  does not belong on a thread that takes the piss out of the Nationalists. Did you answer my earlier question? were you at Holyrood today as part of the Scottish Resistance.

1 minute ago, jambo lodge said:

There is a reason for that, this thread is about " Even More Nonsense from the SNP " A positive case for the Union  does not belong on a thread that takes the piss out of the Nationalists. Did you answer my earlier question? were you at Holyrood today as part of the Scottish Resistance.

Beat me to it. I stopped responding  that wind up merchant long ago. 

jambo lodge
Just now, Dannie Boy said:

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, jambo lodge said:

Think we have ended up making yous look like the dingles many a time on here now. It’s becoming embarrassing just like my post to Adam and Hoffy above. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Cmon Danny, one positive case for the Union, you’ve had a decent break to think of one. Anything? 

40 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Oh come on now :lol: Don’t tell me you are both deaf as well? 

Or just making up utter shite? 

Your attention to detail is sadly lacking, probably why you are so rabidly pro-Indy 

What he said: 

"Scotland is not a partner of the United Kingdom; Scotland is part of the United Kingdom"

The meme from earlier;

Scotland is not a partner in the United Kingdom; Scotland is part of the United Kingdom,

See if you can spot the difference, take your time

Edited by Hasselhoff

33 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Think we have ended up making yous look like the dingles many a time on here now. It’s becoming embarrassing just like my post to Adam and Hoffy above. 

You are absolutely right about your post to us being embarrassing

Space Mackerel
26 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

Your attention to detail is sadly lacking, probably why you are so rabidly pro-Indy 

What he said: 

"Scotland is not a partner of the United Kingdom; Scotland is part of the United Kingdom"

The meme from earlier;

Scotland is not a partner in the United Kingdom; Scotland is part of the United Kingdom,

Jesus, you're splitting hairs there FFS! :lol:

jack D and coke
37 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

What he said: 

The meme from earlier;

I must be daft you’ll need to explain the difference to me. 

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I must be daft you’ll need to explain the difference to me. 

Absolute bonkers eh? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Jesus, you're splitting hairs there FFS! :lol:

Makes all the difference which is why I thought the quote looked odd in the meme earlier and went to check myself. 

BA Baracus is not a partner of the A-team, he is part of the A-team. 

If someone was to say he wasn't a partner "in" the A-Team then he might not be so happy

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

Makes all the difference which is why I thought the quote looked odd in the meme earlier and went to check myself. 

BA Baracus is not a partner of the A-team, he is part of the A-team. 

If someone was to say he wasn't a partner "in" the A-Team then he might not be so happy

We know what he meant, all part of the colony chat. His overriding tone and demeanour were more than evident.

Absolutely nothing to do with The A Team as The A Team all work together using their different skills. Quite the opposite in fact of your analogy.

Even an SNP MP using quote marks and getting it wrong. 

Scotland is a partner of England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Scotland isn't a partner of the UK. 

Pretty obvious but nothing gets in the way of a manufactured grievance

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Hasselhoff said:

Scotland is a partner of England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Scotland isn't a partner of the UK. 

Seriously what is the difference? Are you at it? :lol: 

Unless we have some English teacher on the thread I really don’t see any difference whatsoever. I know why you’re defending it but there is no difference. 

Space Mackerel
9 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

Maybe she has genuinely picked it up wrong too as I did with the meme, not really noticing.

Do you want to borrow my famous JKB tin foil hat for a few days?

6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Seriously what is the difference? Are you at it? :lol: 

Unless we have some English teacher on the thread I really don’t see any difference whatsoever. I know why you’re defending it but there is no difference. 

Seriously?

England isn't a partner of the UK either

It is absolutely factual to say what he said. 

If he had said Scotland aren't a partner "in" the UK then that would have been derogatory. 

Massive difference

AuldReekie444
1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

That says it all. 

The UK is one of the best places to be born into.

The UK is a system them has prevented war in the British Isles, for hundreds of years.

The UK is a shared place, that doesn't forget it's past, and seeks to be fair.

The UK is where your identity isn't fixed by a flag or a religion,  and allows us all to self-identify with a lot of freedom.

The UK is a stable economy, a globally recognised platform for money, with a continuous history.

The UK is a integrated fiscal geography.  We all use the same currency, have the same welfare and pension rules. We can all move anywhere within the UK and keep our earned rights to these central financial rights.

The UK has respected the identity of each member place. In Scotland we have always retained our identity wether that is religious, legal, or cultural. 

The UK is a freedom, and one I don't take for granted. 

Space Mackerel
8 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

Seriously?

If he had said Scotland aren't a partner "in" the UK then that would have been derogatory. 

Massive difference

You're actually bang for once on this thread, England isn't a partner in the UK, it controls the UK and its supposed partners.

Space Mackerel
12 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

The UK is one of the best places to be born into.

The UK is a system them has prevented war in the British Isles, for hundreds of years.

The UK is a shared place, that doesn't forget it's past, and seeks to be fair.

The UK is where your identity isn't fixed by a flag or a religion,  and allows us all to self-identify with a lot of freedom.

The UK is a stable economy, a globally recognised platform for money, with a continuous history.

The UK is a integrated fiscal geography.  We all use the same currency, have the same welfare and pension rules. We can all move anywhere within the UK and keep our earned rights to these central financial rights.

The UK has respected the identity of each member place. In Scotland we have always retained our identity wether that is religious, legal, or cultural. 

The UK is a freedom, and one I don't take for granted. 

Well done! The very first pro Union post on this thread, one, maybe 2 I agree with, some looking back to the past for some Victorian/Empirical reason and some that apply to every other single individual country on this planet. 

Good start though. You should post it on the Brexit thread too.

Edited by Space Mackerel

AuldReekie444
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

Well done! The very first pro Union post on this thread, one, maybe 2 I agree with, some looking back to the past for some Victorian/Empirical reason and some that apply to every other single individual country on this planet. 

Good start though.

The thread is called "even more snp nonsense" , and we are drowning in it.

Would you like to defend the Named Person Act for instance?

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

Seriously?

Massive difference

I’m baffled. There is zero difference saying that. Scotland and England are and should be partners in the U.K. imo. It’s clear though that’s it’s not seen that way down there. It’s do what you’re told, we’ll decide

now pipe down. 

Keep denying that if it makes you happy. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

The thread is called "even more snp nonsense" , and we are drowning in it.

Would you like to defend the Named Person Act for instance?

Not really as I know little about it. Seems to have been backed by numerous organisations that are way more knowledgeable than me though.

I have sat as a juror at the High Court for 8 days listening to some horrific stuff against a "parent" over a prolonged period of time. He got 9 years.

1 minute ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m baffled. There is zero difference saying that. Scotland and England are and should be partners in the U.K. imo. It’s clear though that’s it’s not seen that way down there. It’s do what you’re told, we’ll decide

now pipe down. 

The meme is confusing you. Mundell didn't say that. 

Scotland and England are partners in the UK. I'm not disputing that and nor is he. 

Neither of them are partners of the UK. France and Germany are partners of the UK in the EU. 

AuldReekie444
Just now, jack D and coke said:

now pipe down. 

England is 10 times bigger than Scotland. 

London is bigger than Scotland. 

Whatever you believe, democracy is democracy. Numbers matter.

jack D and coke
Just now, Hasselhoff said:

The meme is confusing you. Mundell didn't say that. 

Scotland and England are partners in the UK. I'm not disputing that and nor is he. 

Neither of them are partners of the UK. France and Germany are partners of the UK in the EU. 

I’m not getting confused by the meme I’m getting confused by you trying to say it has a different meaning when

it doesn’t. 

Too late for this anyway :lol:

AuldReekie444
3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Not really as I know little about it. Seems to have been backed by numerous organisations that are way more knowledgeable than me though.

I have sat as a juror at the High Court for 8 days listening to some horrific stuff against a "parent" over a prolonged period of time. He got 9 years.

Well Named Person Act, amongst many other things, is SNP nonsense. 

Some of us here do research, and know what we talk about. 

Edited by AuldReekie444
more of a complete point.

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, AuldReekie444 said:

England is 10 times bigger than Scotland. 

London is bigger than Scotland. 

Whatever you believe, democracy is democracy. Numbers matter.

So you get it at least. I’m well aware of how it works but it seems others don’t. 

Space Mackerel
Just now, AuldReekie444 said:

Well Named Person Act, amongst many other things, is SNP nonsense. 

That's your opinion and you're quite entitled to it. 

I think Pretzels are nonsense. Despise them.

3 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m not getting confused by the meme I’m getting confused by you trying to say it has a different meaning when

it doesn’t. 

Too late for this anyway :lol:

Keep thinking it through, you will see the logic soon. There is a clear difference. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

Keep thinking it through, you will see the logic soon. There is a clear difference. 

Have you actually watched the video?? You're just quoting memes and Tweets to suit your narrative.

AuldReekie444
2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

That's your opinion and you're quite entitled to it. 

I think Pretzels are nonsense. Despise them.

You, comparing pretzels to a flagship SNP policy, which always was utterly unfeasible, is SNP nonsense. 

You, Space Mackerel, are in the perfect thread. 

Thunderstruck
37 minutes ago, Hasselhoff said:

Seriously?

Massive difference

The SNP and the Nats are giving the self-styled “Greatest Fans in the World” a run for their money as world-class seekers of grievance. 

3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Have you actually watched the video?? You're just quoting memes and Tweets to suit your narrative.

I saw it before you linked to it on here. The quote in the meme didn't make much sense which is why I went looking for it. 

The meme with incorrect quote was on jkb 3 times. An elected MP misquoting someone is noteworthy.