Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

Space Mackerel
17 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So how come you’re not able to discuss politics with your “real life” pals?

Are you getting nervous now about Indy, I mean they’re dragging any old Tom Dick and Harry out the woodwork now and making up all sorts of fake polls. 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, Space Mackerel said:

Are you getting nervous now about Indy, I mean they’re dragging any old Tom Dick and Harry out the woodwork now and making up all sorts of fake polls. 

Why is it you don’t feel like you can talk about politics to your “real life pals”?

4 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

And that has what to do with the question you asked? 

You do know what a ? means? 

Edited by Dawnrazor

Phil Dunphy
2 minutes ago, Dawnrazor said:

And that has what to do with the question you asked? 

You do know what a ? means? 

I’m just curious why he joined a Hearts message board to talk about the SNP when he doesn’t talk about Hearts. 

Since he apparently doesnt talk about Hearts because he has real mates to talk about them to, the obvious answer is either he has no real life pals. Or that he’s just some kind of oddball that wants to talk to people on the internet about the SNP and we’re just the unlucky ones who’ve ended up accepting his registration. 

Space Mackerel
14 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I’m just curious why he joined a Hearts message board to talk about the SNP when he doesn’t talk about Hearts. 

Since he apparently doesnt talk about Hearts because he has real mates to talk about them to, the obvious answer is either he has no real life pals. Or that he’s just some kind of oddball that wants to talk to people on the internet about the SNP and we’re just the unlucky ones who’ve ended up accepting his registration. 

You do know the fitba season is over for the meantime? 

Phil Dunphy
2 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

You do know the fitba season is over for the meantime? 

I’m not surprised to see you’re full of shite. 

Why did you join a Hearts messageboard when you have no intention of talking about Hearts? That’s pretty tragic. 

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I’m not surprised to see you’re full of shite. 

Why did you join a Hearts messageboard when you have no intention of talking about Hearts? That’s pretty tragic. 

Why don’t you stick to the topic of the thread? 

20 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

He's not the first non-Hearts cybernat to stink the place out.

Phil Dunphy

Why did you join a Hearts messageboard when you don’t want to talk about Hearts?

Phil Dunphy
1 minute ago, pablo said:

He's not the first non-Hearts cybernat to stink the place out.

It’s all a bit sinister. I wouldn’t join a messageboard for Chicago Bears fans just to talk about my favourite books. 

And claim I’m a Chicago Bears fan. 

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

It’s all a bit sinister. I wouldn’t join a messageboard for Chicago Bears fans just to talk about my favourite books. 

And claim I’m a Chicago Bears fan. 

Whats sinister, there’s plenty people on here know who I am and know I go to Hearts home and away games. :lol:

Youre needing my JKB tinfoil hat. 

Phil Dunphy
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

Whats sinister, there’s plenty people on here know who I am and know I go to Hearts home and away games. :lol:

Youre needing my JKB tinfoil hat. 

Are these the people who have no interest in hearing you talk about politics?

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Are these the people who have no interest in hearing you talk about politics?

I really think you should stick to the topic dude, you’re taking this all faaaar to seriously. :)

Phil Dunphy
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

I really think you should stick to the topic dude, you’re taking this all faaaar to seriously. :)

I haven’t seen you talk about bottled water for a good while now :)

You bash on with pretending you’re a Hearts supporter. It’s clear it’s not just me that can see you’re full of shit. 

:jjyay:

Space Mackerel
5 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I haven’t seen you talk about bottled water for a good while now :)

You bash on with pretending you’re a Hearts supporter. It’s clear it’s not just me that can see you’re full of shit. 

:jjyay:

Kevin McKenna can write some decent stuff.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/17/westminster-contempt-lifts-scottish-hopes-of-independence

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Cracking centre half. 

Not that you’d know. 

Unlucky :)

AB88E9F6-55DE-4357-B58E-A578CBC1A76E.jpeg

AuldReekie444
12 hours ago, Boris said:

Hiya,  yes, I saw it here: http://indyref2.scot/reporting-scotland-fails-to-report-positive-economic-news-for-scotland 

Obviously this is reporting the report, so not the source of the report.  FM tweeted about it so doubt it's "made up".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-44436783

Was an RBS report.

Thanks. 

AuldReekie444
13 hours ago, Boris said:

Hiya,  yes, I saw it here: http://indyref2.scot/reporting-scotland-fails-to-report-positive-economic-news-for-scotland 

Obviously this is reporting the report, so not the source of the report.  FM tweeted about it so doubt it's "made up".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-44436783

Was an RBS report.

https://www.markiteconomics.com/Survey/PressRelease.mvc/9f7aeb0652434bc0a6ea46373efcd8c9 

I think its based on this. The Purchasing Managers Index (PMI). 

Space Mackerel
36 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

No, he can't. 

Tax going up in England to fund NHS = GOOD

Tax going up in Scotland to fund NHS = BAD...SNP BAAAAAAAD. 

AuldReekie444

Do you live in Scotland Space Mackerel? 

When have SNP raised taxes to fund the NHS?

Space Mackerel
3 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

Do you live in Scotland Space Mackerel? 

When have SNP raised taxes to fund the NHS?

They raised them for higher earners  not so long ago, was to bring in £250 million or so.

Holyrood sets the tax rate now in case you were unaware. 

AuldReekie444
4 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

They raised them for higher earners  not so long ago, was to bring in £250 million or so.

Holyrood sets the tax rate now in case you were unaware. Insert other media

totally forgot about that. 

How much extra has it generated so far, and what percentage has gone to the nhs?

Edited by AuldReekie444

Space Mackerel
12 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

totally forgot about that. 

How much extra has it generated so far, and what percentage has gone to the nhs?

No idea, tax collected depends on growth of the economy, something that’s reserved to Westminster as they control the macro economic levers. 

Also welfare is being devolved now. We are as best just to make a clean break and let England be England and Scotland be Scotland now. 

AuldReekie444
3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

No idea, tax collected depends on growth of the economy, something that’s reserved to Westminster as they control the macro economic levers. 

Also welfare is being devolved now. We are as best just to make a clean break and let England be England and Scotland be Scotland now. 

22 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Holyrood sets the tax rate now in case you were unaware. 

30 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Benjamin Buttonheid. 

Edited by AuldReekie444

Space Mackerel
5 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

Benjamin Buttonheid. 

Doesnt matter anyway, tax rises in England and Wales don’t matter to you or I. Most the news on Sky and BBC is irrelevant since Devolution. 

3 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Why don't you answer a question? 

jambos are go!

The Barnett Formula will deliver a better per head settlement in Scotland from the £20 Billion extra being offered to the NHS in England. That is a bonus that Holyrood does not have to raise within Scotland.

Edited by jambos are go!

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

The Barnett Formula will deliver a better per head settlement in Scotland from the £20 Billion extra being offered to the NHS in England. That is bonus that Holyrood does not have to raise within Scotland.

So English and Welsh tax increases are going to give even more money up here? 

Thatll go well down South ?

jambos are go!
3 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

So English and Welsh tax increases are going to give even more money up here? 

Thatll go well down South ?

The Barnett Formula delivers Scotland a higher proportion per head of all public spending than a proportion based on population alone. And it does not go down well but it has been in place since the Seventies and adhered to by all UK Governments. Northern Ireland does even better. 

AuldReekie444
1 minute ago, jambos are go! said:

The Barnett Formula delivers Scotland a higher proportion per head of all public spending than a proportion based on population alone. And it does not go down well but it has been in place since the Seventies and adhered to by all UK Governments. Northern Ireland does even better. 

Have you seen the rates of welfare benefits in NI. Huge. Their assembly stuck in deadlock. 

People stuck inside identity politics.  

Space Mackerel
15 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

I’ve already posted a video explaining what is spent in Scotland and what is spent on Scotland’s behalf. 

Do you scrounge of your mates when out on the town? 

Space Mackerel
18 minutes ago, AuldReekie444 said:

Have you seen the rates of welfare benefits in NI. Huge. Their assembly stuck in deadlock. 

People stuck inside identity politics.  

People are stuck on identity politics on here. 

jambos are go!
6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

I’ve already posted a video explaining what is spent in Scotland and what is spent on Scotland’s behalf. 

Do you scrounge of your mates when out on the town? 

You post what you want.  I was equally just trying to put  a post on the board for folk to consider

I have not been out on the town for several decades but if my memory serves me well I scrounged on nobody

Space Mackerel
Just now, jambos are go! said:

You post what you want.  I was equally just trying to put  a post on the board for folk to consider

I have not been out on the town for several decades but if my memory serves me well I scrounged on nobody

Alright, you’re quite happy to keep your lifestyle and increase your quality of living on the backs from people from Berwick to Penzance.

What is it they do better than you? 

Governor Tarkin
6 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Alright, you’re quite happy to keep your lifestyle and increase your quality of living on the backs from people from Berwick to Penzance.

I am.

They can keep sending the loot north for as long as they please.

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I am.

They can keep sending the loot north for as long as they please.

What happens when the English MP’s say enough is enough though and cancel the Barnet Formula? 

Governor Tarkin
41 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

What happens when the English MP’s say enough is enough though and cancel the Barnet Formula? 

Shit happens.

In the mean time the loot keeps rolling ohr way.

11 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Oh good, you want to stick to the topic now......

looking forward to you providing a quote:

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 17:30, Space Mackerel said:

Too wee, too poor, too stupid. 

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 20:30, Doogz said:

Which unionist said this? 

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 20:39, Space Mackerel said:

Alll of you Unionists on here. :)

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 20:41, Doogz said:

You can provide quotes then ?

Go on..... just one wee quote, just one to try and prove you weren't lying !

jambo lodge

When is a fracking ban Not a fracking ban in Scotland. When the Court rules there is no fracking ban...…..so much for SNP Ministers giving the impression there is a ban in place. Couldn't organise a piss up in......etc. 

Space Mackerel
7 hours ago, Doogz said:

Oh good, you want to stick to the topic now......

looking forward to you providing a quote:

Go on..... just one wee quote, just one to try and prove you weren't lying !

This amused me. :)

jambos are go!
14 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

What is it they do better than you? 

I'm happy that public spending in the UK takes need into account. I have paid taxes since leaving School and have received very little return in the form of benefits or other public monetary support. I'm happy that others with greater need have . I don't complain that the Greater Glasgow Area receives a much higher proportion of Scottish Public spending per head  than its population would suggest. Its progressive use of the public finances.

jambo lodge
16 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

The Barnett Formula will deliver a better per head settlement in Scotland from the £20 Billion extra being offered to the NHS in England. That is a bonus that Holyrood does not have to raise within Scotland.

The only issue with this is how the SNP government spend this cash. In recent years they have chosen not to spend all the NHS Barnett consequentials on health in Scotland, preferring to spend on their own pet projects.

The Continental Op
16 hours ago, jambos are go! said:

Strictly speaking it delivers a higher proportion per head of all public spending increases. It does not preserve the overall Scotland/UK balance, as it is designed to gradually bring about convergence with average UK spending.

SpruceBringsteen

Couple of poll results from big Lord A today. Now I'm no one of they Ronald A. Fishers, but it seems that Unionists don't actually like the union that much.

9-GB4-GB5-NI-UK-w-logo-768x418.jpg

14-GB14-leave-EU-or-keep-UK-GB14-only-w-

Energy minister Paul Wheelhouse announced in October that fracking was “effectively banned” as the government unveiled the results of a four-month consultation that found overwhelming opposition to the process. Nicola Sturgeon later told MSPs: “Fracking is banned in Scotland – end of story.”

Fracking has not been banned in Scotland despite “mistaken” statements from Nicola Sturgeon and her government suggesting it had been, the Court of Session has said. A judge ruled that unconventional oil and gas extraction has not been outlawed in Scotland when considering a bid by petrochemical giants Ineos to start fracking in Scotland. At the Court of Session, Lord Pentland rejected Ineos’s attempt to overturn the Scottish Government’s decision to outlaw fracking on the grounds that a ban wasn’t actually in place.

Lies or incompetence from the SNP either way Sturgeon needs to resign. Misleading business and the electorate is inexcusable.

Edited by Dannie Boy