New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Progress in the last 4 weeks is awesome when you watch that. Now with bottom tier staging going in and roof to be completed fairly soon, I'm supremely confident it will all be ready to rock and roll at the start of November.

Now i know they are all on a wage and its their job etc , but i think it would be nice to thank the workers is some way. freebie drinks, nice plaque, dont know....

Obua produces the goods once again

If only your delivery had been as good as a player

The symmetrical mosaic is inside out? That?s clutching at straws for things wrong

Edited by Leisham38

Many Thanks....again obua. :2thumbsup:

The pessimists must cringe when they see you ram their latest "words of wisdom" back down their throats with your pictorial evidence

Keep up the excellent posts.

No doubt Ann will provide attendees of Shareholders Dinner/Meeting with even more good news later tonight.

Any idea of when the dressing rooms will get shifted back over to the main stand? planned for November or put on hold until next season?

Would love any pictures of the space at present to have an idea of size and just to be nosy.

Nevermind *dullard moment* why move them if we would be able to use them in November...

Facepalm.

Edited by Neon

Think you forgot to add "Riordan" after "Deek". ;)

I used to be a Mod on Kickback about 8 years ago so got away with almost to the top!! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New time lapse video from the official Hearts youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEaOTn48n18

Great stuff, thanks.

Watched the may to July one and what a tremendous amount has been achieved from then to now. People concerned about opening in November should just have a look at what has been accomplished in 5 months. Power Utilities bathrooms ect are pretty standard along with the seating it should be done in no time.

ok.

No lettering on the badge at all? Not something I'd have ever considered doing...but I must admit it looks very very smart. Wonder what the thinkin is/was behind it?

No lettering on the badge at all? Not something I'd have ever considered doing...but I must admit it looks very very smart. Wonder what the thinkin is/was behind it?

Could it be, that they are going to put metal lettering and numbering in place? Brass perhaps?

Could it be, that they are going to put metal lettering and numbering in place? Brass perhaps?

mmmmmm dunno mate, could be? Perhaps one of our on site residents know?

All roads lead to Gorgie

I assume the bit where the old outside office building was will be landscaped. A big screen showing Hearts TV to those gathering there pre-match would be a good future addition ?

I don't think there's any plans for that.

Thanks. Would have maybe looked pretty good. The current design looks brilliant anyway though, and perhaps the lettering would have ruined the simple and attractive look of it.

How can the crest have been put in the wrong way, we've seen the photos!!!!

The more Hibs tops under the stand the better IMO - we're used to buying them at Tynecastle in front of the old stand, and normal service will be resumed come the 27th December.

A Hibs fan attempting a stunt like this has never ever back fired ... EVER ...

JS16803699.jpg

JS23389868.jpg

4155785771.jpg

How can the crest have been put in the wrong way, we've seen the photos!!!!

The more Hibs tops under the stand the better IMO - we're used to buying them at Tynecastle in front of the old stand, and normal service will be resumed come the 27th December.

A Hibs fan attempting a stunt like this has never ever back fired ... EVER ...

JS16803699.jpg

JS23389868.jpg

4155785771.jpg

excellent .

bernardbresslawsarmchair

cheers,here's a few more.

cheers,here's a few more.

great photos mate still think we are making a mistake not fencing off the plaza at night though going to be a huge target for bitters

Lucille's Thirsty

I'm loving the maroon strip at the top will that loop all the way round the facade or just top and bottom?

The badge and lettering will be the last thing done to the facade IMO.

I'm loving the maroon strip at the top will that loop all the way round the facade or just top and bottom?

The badge and lettering will be the last thing done to the facade IMO.

Could be sooner rather than later with the face caps going on in and around the middle first?

great photos mate still think we are making a mistake not fencing off the plaza at night though going to be a huge target for bitters

At least the bollards will stop them driving on it.

I assume the bit where the old outside office building was will be landscaped. A big screen showing Hearts TV to those gathering there pre-match would be a good future addition ?

that's why we're all contributing to FoH for other projects once we have paid off Ann good idea.

Doubt they'll stop trikes. :(

I'm not convinced it will be a problem. It could only lead to tit-for-tat vandalism of each others stadiums.

Only complete morons would go down that road.

I'm not convinced it will be a problem. It could only lead to tit-for-tat vandalism of each others stadiums.

Mabee an opportunity for another tick rock banner and green flare photo shoot.

This is Hibs we're talking about. 

Honestly wouldn't put it past those low life creatures mate

Mabee an opportunity for another tick rock banner and green flare photo shoot.

Can we please produce a simliar tick tock banner at the opening ceremony. One final GIRFUY

We should take bets for how many weeks we reckon it will be before a reprobate from Lochend has vandalised some part of the stand.

Eh, 12 weeks & five days maybe.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

It?s going to be quality when the team are up on the Sky lounge terrace with the Scottish cup and we?re all giving it big licks down on the plaza

Any reason its Sky and not BT for the terrace

:whistling:

I would pretty much bet my house on them doing the lettering on the badge noway will it be left blank, even if it is gold spray paint.

I'll bet a pound against your house, I'm pretty sure there will be no lettering