New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Yeah 2017. Unacceptable to spit on the ground. Acceptable to blow up ordinary citizens with remote controlled explosive aeroplanes. Acceptable to print bank notes to save rich private corporations while "no magic money tree" for any supposed greater good.

We are now the national/supranational equivalent of sellickfooballclube: Offended by everything, ashamed by nothing.

Monoblocking looks superb this is very exciting

Stay off Breitbart and Gab, it's rotting your ability to construct logical, coherent arguments. 

That polis box needs dragged doon asap. Seriously hindering us by a few quid each game we play :(

Decent pic though, great when you can see tangible progress.

One of the workmen told me today that theres plenty football tops from other clubs buried underneath the Foundation..whether thats true or not??

Then he said the mosaic crest was put in the wrong way :-o

One of the workmen told me today that theres plenty football tops from other clubs buried underneath the Foundation..whether thats true or not??

Yeah there's a few hibs tops buried underneath, bless.

scott herbertson

Hopefully no-one defaces the lift or escalators. That would be wrong on so many levels.

thankfully there are some pictures of the stand going up, this lift talk had the thread going down again

The crest is fitted as per the plans - so the plans must be wrong.........another disaster!!!!

Log in to see all the photos.... and there is only one ???? absolutely devastating, can?t be enough

As for the Hibs tops under the stand, they are the most unoriginal shower of football fans on the planet, anything we do they try and copy, it?s not surprising. The fact they genuinely started to think the buried Hearts top was bad luck when they couldn?t win in front of their new stand was funny though

There's something on the wrong way for sure !

Yeah there's a few hibs tops buried underneath, bless.

Hopefully with the owners still wearing them.

What a fantastic and original idea, I just wish somebody had thought of doing that when the stickle-brick arena was being built  :biggrin: 

What a fantastic and original idea, I just wish somebody had thought of doing that when the stickle-brick arena was being built :biggrin:

Copying their heroes, who can blame them?

:verysmug:

alwaysthereinspirit

Anyone who still spits on the Heart of Midlothian is a low base individual. Tradition ? Do you still chuck buckets of shite out your window and shout Gardyloo ? No ? Why not ? Is it because its disgusting ?

I just flush the toilet. I don't know or care to know your personal bathroom habits.

Oh dear, if only we had thought of that first.

22a4970b8862871ba5bae0530b4d5539.jpg

Nicked from Facebook but sure they won?t mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why is the decking in the lower section different from the upper??

Concrete is cheaper

How can the crest have been put in the wrong way, we've seen the photos!!!!

The more Hibs tops under the stand the better IMO - we're used to buying them at Tynecastle in front of the old stand, and normal service will be resumed come the 27th December.

A Hibs fan attempting a stunt like this has never ever back fired ... EVER ...

JS16803699.jpg

JS23389868.jpg

4155785771.jpg

Lucille's Thirsty

I thought I was just because the lower section was getting the sun but you're right does appear to be different maybe a less expensive area?

We didn't order enough of the good stuff so they're having to fit whatever they could get their hands on at short notice in the lower!

Concrete is cheaper

Exactly. Presumably they don't need to worry about the weight of the front section on the foundations if they're using concrete instead of the lighter, more expensive option there.

I thought I was just because the lower section was getting the sun but you're right does appear to be different maybe a less expensive area?

The more expensive, lightweight composite decking is being used on the upper level so it causes less stress on the foundations. 

The lower sections doesn't produce the same downward force thus the standard concrete.

Lucille's Thirsty

The more expensive, lightweight composite decking is being used on the upper level so it causes less stress on the foundations.

The lower sections doesn't produce the same downward force thus the standard concrete.

Ta.

Also heard that the mosaic crest was put upside down.

Then it was changed to be inside out......

Or was it outside in .....I'm all confused now .........

for **** sake, stop talking about spitting here.

start a spitting thread on the shed.

This , I'm spitting feathers reading about it only an utter clown would consider spitting on the new crest , move on ffs

All roads lead to Gorgie

Also heard that the mosaic crest was put upside down.

Then it was changed to be inside out......

Or was it outside in .....I'm all confused now .........

A lot of folk will be crestfallen to hear of more cockups.

Montgomery Brewster

What a fantastic and original idea, I just wish somebody had thought of doing that when the stickle-brick arena was being built :biggrin:

I like your style

Copying their heroes, who can blame them?

:verysmug:

Their best one was the first game at Tynecastle after the Zaliukas 'shoes off and delay their wee cup lap of honour' derby.

They actually stayed behind even though we'd tucked them away them yet again...

Cretins.

New time lapse video from the official Hearts youtube channel.

The main thing I took from that is that it confirmed that it is indeed overcast/shite weather here most of the time!

Also, great progress on the stadium.

Hackney Hearts

football tops from other clubs buried underneath the Foundation...

****! They've managed to bury stuff under an abstract concept! Will the direct debits be affected??