New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Big thumbs up to obua btw with the photos.Mind just cause its international football youve no got time off.Keep them coming mate.

cheers mate,got weekend off I will try and get some next week.

Can't wait to see the seats going in. Will start to get a good feel for how enclosed the stadium will be then.

Seats!!!!! Shit I knew I forgot something!!

That is just nonsense.

There's nothing wrong with debate.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Debate is healthy and i agree with that. There are people on here that can't handle that. Most of all Jambokickbackers would want, i'd say , is the truth, ideas, views and polite debate not vile attacks on someone who has a different opinion. Sure there will be anti Hearts posts from people who have an agenda and non Hearts fans will try to stir and upset the threads.

But by turning on fellow Jambos is only playing into their hands so rise above it. You know it makes sense.

:facepalm: That was a joke.

Looking at this image do you think the material would do well when water forms on it, possibly ice too?

post-12616-0-79948500-1504292859.jpg

Like I said before, I've no doubt that once compelte it will meet all safety requirements, I'm just curious to see it in the flesh/see what solution we have to ensure it is safe.

Haha are you mad? Seriously.

Looking at this image do you think the material would do well when water forms on it, possibly ice too?

Like I said before, I've no doubt that once compelte it will meet all safety requirements, I'm just curious to see it in the flesh/see what solution we have to ensure it is safe.

When did construction workers start drinking bottled water and Costa skinny latte with an estra shot?

Bottles of Irn Bru, flask of tea and half a dozen butter on cheese pan loaf sandwiches....

Edited by DETTY29

If they haven't, I'm sure that they will be ripping it all out on Monday and carpeting the whole area.

Oh yes, a nice maroon carpet would look great. Would need to be careful that the tone matches the seats though.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

When did construction workers start drinking bottled water and Costa skinny latte with an estra shot?

Bottles of Irn Bru, flask of tea and half a dozen butter on cheese pan loaf sandwiches....

One of the more worrying aspects of modern life that this new stand has thrown up. I bet there's been no wolf whistles or builders' bums on site either!

Starting to wish we had zero access to any images and only got to see it once it was done. We are not building a stand that will become an ice rink in winter, hope that clears up the debate.

Think it's absolutely brilliant tbh, saves me going over to . Net for a chuckle.

This latest possibility of the flooring being slippery and nobody picking up in it is the best yet .

As the stand grows in its majesty the doom merchants desperation becomes even more hilarious. Keep it coming I say .

If you have a look back it was a sarcastic jibe at Thomaso which he replied knowing it was a piss take.

That's exactly what I am wondering. We currently seem to have a finish similar to the right of this picture, we may well end up with the paint used on the left.

tile_close_up_side_angle.jpg

Think it'll look like the left hand side of that pic when finished. Did I read somewhere that the 'grip' is sprayed on before the seats are bolted in place? Could be wrong though, but I'm sure I read that...

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Think it'll look like the left hand side of that pic when finished. Did I read somewhere that the 'grip' is sprayed on before the seats are bolted in place? Could be wrong though, but I'm sure I read that...

Don't know if your correct, or not, but that sure makes a hell of a lot of sense

Would also seal the joints and give it a more finished look.

Edited by AllyjamboDerbyshire

Lucille's Thirsty

Its looking good

20170902_115934_resized.jpg

I wonder what we will do to that white tenement block in that photo, plans were to spice it up with something Hearts related but I wonder what we're planning just another little pet peeve of mine.

The side on shot of the main stand is fantastic and with the Hearts badge still to go on really a home we can all be proud of.

We deserve it.

Haha the wheatfield lower steps used to give us endless entertainment when it was wet. The 4 in our group would guess how many folk would fall on their arses on the way down the steps!!

[emoji23] glad u found it funny, broke my finger falling down they steps during a game against Celtic [emoji23] thankfully I was pissed so numbed the pain slightly lol.

Bridge of Djoum

Grow a pair ya balloon, english language is obviously a problem for you, step away from the keyboard

Sent from my FDR-A01L using Tapatalk

English*

Bridge of Djoum

I wish we had a striker who was as prolific in front of goal as you are with commas...   :scholar:

I'm bad with commas too, but not this bad.

Did I even get that sentence correct?

Grow a pair ya balloon, english language is obviously a problem for you, step away from the keyboard

Sent from my FDR-A01L using Tapatalk

Slim is no balloon.

His English is invariably perfect.

Bridge of Djoum

Do we have any idea as to what our new stand will be called ?

Rather than naming the entire stand, we could instead name the sections. Give it a real Tesco feel without being too obvious.

For instance, Section N could be the frozen food section, 

P could be fruit and veg.

And so on.

Rather than naming the entire stand, we could instead name the sections. Give it a real Tesco feel without being too obvious.

And so on.

Should there be a drink aisle?

kingantti1874

Maybe we should phone Liverpool and ask them since they used the same stuff on their new stand

Maybe we should phone Liverpool and ask them since they used the same stuff on their new stand

Probably best just to moan and assume the club and manufacturer have no idea what they're doing.

alwaysthereinspirit

Are we so deep in the hole money wise that the roof has been cancelled.

Love it that now the stand is coming together visually (and looking great), the merchants of doom among us have shifted focus from the colour of the windows to financial matters.

Absolute cloggers!

millerjames398

Haha the wheatfield lower steps used to give us endless entertainment when it was wet. The 4 in our group would guess how many folk would fall on their arses on the way down the steps!!

My mate went arse over tit at section G before the dunfermline game...and that was upper sect G as well, slippy as hell...funny as **** though..had a crowd of folk round him making sure he was ok..just added to the scene[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The staging does look like it would be a bit slippy when wet/icy.

Presumably we will be painting it?

It's pre painted

And so on.

I think N would be better suited as fruit and veg. 

Bazzas right boot

Looking at that picture, I can't help thinking that the lack of seats is not the only reason we couldn't play the sheep at home next week.

Lol, I think the seats were the public reason.

Fact the roof isn't on says it all.

Edited by Rudi'sleftfoot

Is it just the upper section that has the light weight material?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

2 skins of thin steel with a polyurethane core sandwiched in between.

This has been covered umpteen times........

2 skins of thin steel with a polyurethane core sandwiched in between.

Sorry I meant upper stand sections as in above the concourse level

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

I'm bad with commas too, but not this bad.

Did I even get that sentence correct?

Nope.  Should have used a semi-colon instead of a comma.   ;) ;)

Easy solution is already in the pipeline...summer football, no ice.

Edited by Old Blue Eyes

Think it's absolutely brilliant tbh, saves me going over to . Net for a chuckle.

This latest possibility of the flooring being slippery and nobody picking up in it is the best yet .

As the stand grows in its majesty the doom merchants desperation becomes even more

hilarious. Keep it coming I say .

Did you pick up on us not having planning permission. Apparently it's only because of corruption in the Cooncil that's it's going up. If coooncillors of integrity come in at the next election it will have to come down again.

Fact the roof isn't on says it all.

Is there a current need for the roof to be on at this stage of the build?

Or are you just inventing reasons to claim the club were lying?