Crap celebrity sighting

GlasgoJambo

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Has a double wide at Seton Sands caravan site.Paid for by social services on good authority.

My mate was telling me the other night he had seen her there (his old man has a caravan there) and she turned up in a stretch limo.

He had had a couple of pints and I thought he was just blethering!

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Whittaker's Tache

Woah, there - I'm not having that as a shite sighting (should that be a shighting?).

I was most chuffed when I got a smile from her in Glasgow Queen St station in January 1988 - when she was a bit of a cutie.

I still would!

_6Yf9J5W.jpeg

My mate was telling me the other night he had seen her there (his old man has a caravan there) and she turned up in a stretch limo.

He had had a couple of pints and I thought he was just blethering!

I still would!

_6Yf9J5W.jpeg

Jesus!!! Is that Rimmels formaldehyde range.

Kirsty Wark doing her make up at the St Enoch end of Buchanan Street. She's there right now if anyone else wants in on this sighting.

The guy who was the face of the computer screen in Red Dwarf having a pint.

Sorry don't know his name

Norman Lovett. A real character by all accounts. Would love to have a beer with him.

Kirsty Wark doing her make up at the St Enoch end of Buchanan Street. She's there right now if anyone else wants in on this sighting.

Get her pumped!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Also saw a guy off reporting Scotland (forget his name, sounds a bit nordic - reval?), near royal circus. Told me the parking meters were out of order.

Rudi-Robertson

Jimmy Savile in Scarborough, on holiday with my parents. Near his flat that's just been condemned. He didn't look happy.

He probably realised you had a pulse!

Rudi-Robertson

Also saw a guy off reporting Scotland (forget his name, sounds a bit nordic - reval?), near royal circus. Told me the parking meters were out of order.

Reval Alderson. Almost as good a name as the ITV boy Raggi Omar

• 2 months later...
zoltan socrates

Anne Robinson and Jerry Springer for me as was on both their shows.

Jerry springer, you weren't wearing the 'inter milan' strongbow away kit at the time were you? Mind seeing that on a springer once, blew my mind

My son got his photo taken with Davie Lissett yesterday.........OK, he's hardly Dustin Hoffman but as a celebrity we see up here!!

Jerry springer, you weren't wearing the 'inter milan' strongbow away kit at the time were you? Mind seeing that on a springer once, blew my mind

Ooooft no but I think my pal may have I will ask him. Was way back in 1999 we were on it which was a few years after that top but who throws a strip out at the end of the season.

Forgot to say I used to stay in the same street (East Claremont Street) as Eileen McCallum of Take the High Road fame (and other shitty STV productions). Seen her quite a bit.

Ross Kemp visited us at work one day. Nice guy and much smaller than in real life. Also met Melanie Sykes through work. Fit as a butchers dog and lovely figure on her. Was recent as well so shes well looked after herself!

I have served Terry Duckworth a pint when I worked at Bennets at Tollcross.

Jimmy Boyle sat behind me on a bus from Edinburgh to Glasgow.

Used to work in the Tyneside in Haddington where ex Marilion front man Fish drank, so I've meet him more than once. I bumped into him in London on my way back from the Scotland Brazil world cup game in 1998.

Though the crappiest celebrity sighting must be Chick Young in Brussels.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Does seeing Scot Herbertson weaving his way up Gorgie Road at about ten to three on a Saturday count as celebrity spotting?

Toxteth O'Grady

Saw Ade Adepitan wheeling along George IV Bridge few months ago.

Also had the pleasure of meeting Colin Chisholm in The Laich a year or so ago. Although, that's really not crap at all in my book.

Colin was the guy that got Holly Willoughby to do the 5-1.

When I first met my wife she lived in a flat with a few other girls in the south side of Glasgow. 3 nights in a row somebody rang the door bell at about 1am. On the 3rd night I was ready and opened the door to Jim White who lived upstairs. I told him I'd burst his face if he did it again and he didn't

ronan keating in schipol airport

thats gotta be your winner right there

sold kane-o canny count-o his dollars last year.  nice guy in fairness

was in the members bar at the assembly rooms the night whatsipuss from fine young cannibals started a fight.

Myself, ruby wax, jack dee, rowland rivron and janet street porter looked on in disgust 

:pleasing:

Forgot to say I used to stay in the same street (East Claremont Street) as Eileen McCallum of Take the High Road fame (and other shitty STV productions). Seen her quite a bit.

One time TV presenter and now BBC Scotland dj Bryan Burnett lives on my street. He recently shaved his head and has taken to wearing black all the time. And his new motor is black.

One time TV presenter and now BBC Scotland dj Bryan Burnett lives on my street. He recently shaved his head and has taken to wearing black all the time. And his new motor is black.

2 other nonentities from TTHR lived just round the corner in Melgund Terrace; it was a veritable hot bed of shitty celebrity sightings.

I saw John McGlynn on Princes Street last week. Also Igor in Tesco in Corrie. My life is like living in L.A.

I saw John McGlynn on Princes Street last week. Also Igor in Tesco in Corrie. My life is like living in L.A.

Rossi was in weatherfield?

I sat next to nigel farage on his flight to Edinburgh when he got holed up in the pub

The welt that is Dougray Scott on a flight from London to Edinburgh.

This was a good few years ago and he was with his (then ? ) wife and small child who yelped and whined for the duration of the flight.

As for Dougray?

He had a face like a well skelped erse and never said a word to the bint or the bairn.

Classless Vermin, straight to DVD, fud.

:fth:

Dinnae dress the feckin thing up John - tell us what you feel.

:lol:

Rossi was in weatherfield?

Corstorphine. Corrie is what incomers from poor backgrounds like meself call it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That hibs **** ian Murray at sainsbury's Straiton. Not a celebrity, a ****.

Now there would be a thread 'Celebrity ^^^^s'. Celebrities that you have met that have been utter ^^^^s. Totally plagiarised from Viz of course.

The last time I saw a pus like that was after the 5-1 game.

Turned out to be his.

Welt.

:groundhog:

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

I sat next to nigel farage on his flight to Edinburgh when he got holed up in the pub

I was on the overnight sleeper train from Euston to Edinburgh last summer, sitting awaiting departure in the lounge car when swivel eyed loon and UKIP MEP David Cockburn got on, and sat himself on the next table.

Most other famous people I've met or seen in person aren't quite as colourful, or take care to be quiet and go unnoticed.  The swivel eyed loon, however, looked and behaved like the cartoon caricature of himself.   

A grade A zoomer of the highest order. 

Governor Tarkin

Saw John leslie getting chased out a club in shagaluf. No idea what he was doing there when hearts played majorca.

Jamie theakston looked confused.

I know who was chasing him out.

:lol:

I'd forgotten all about that.

Scott Hastings sat the row in front of me at a funeral.

The Pieman at the petrol station at Canonmills.

Rebus in the Tynie arms.

John Jeffrey in a pub in Gala.

Pat Mcginley on a flight to Amsterdam.

Cicero in the Chesser Asda.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Rebus in the Tynie arms.

Was he looking over a lot?

The thing I remember most about Celia Imrie is that she has a cracking pair of bazookas.

rexfeatures-633648d.jpg

Saw Celia Imrie in Pimlico a couple of months ago; also espied Eddie Izzard complete with pink beret coming out of Waitrose. Kristin Scott Thomas glided past me in Southwark looking serenely gorgeous and I glimpsed Jane Asher at Tottenham Court Road tube station. Boris Johnson is a regular spot down here as well.

I once saw Gearge Foulkes in the cereal aisle of Tesco Bruntsfield.

Sat beside him at ER for the Derby that nade scored 07 I think.

Didn't have George down as a cereal man, was probably looking for the wine section.

Rebus in the Tynie arms.

Scott Hastings is a prick.

His brother however is a proper gentleman.

Based on the couple of times I ran into them this is fact.

William H. Bonney

I used to live round the corner from Scott. He was as you so succinctly put, a prick.

Archived