Crap celebrity sighting

GlasgoJambo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once saw Carole Smilie in Somerfield on Victoria Road in Glasgow Southside. Havent seen her since it became a Lidl the stuck up cow.

For future reference for Jupitus stalkers he actually lives on Broughton Street. Dylan Moran lives in the New Town.

Didn't know he lived there but have seen him many times during the festival.

Held the door open for Derek Rae in the bogs in the Wheatfield last season. Didn't know it was him til he spoke. Not all that strange though considering our match was live on BT. Bet Andy Walker wouldn't go to the Wheatfield bogs.

Once saw Carole Smilie in Somerfield on Victoria Road in Glasgow Southside. Havent seen her since it became a Lidl the stuck up cow.

I photographed Carole Smilie a long time ago, in a swim suit.

Did she know, or were you hiding behind a hedge?

My Big Sister got me a Job as a Waiter in a hotel in Edinburgh (Royal Scott I think)when I wasny long out of School nobody checked my age

Met one of the twins from Record Breakers obviously the one that survived, he had Duck with Sauce and was a miserable ****

Malky Owen from the Ruts, cracking Guy and allowed me a bleather as a young Punk it meant a lot

Cliff Richard was a right pansy he was running away from my Sister thinking she a fan hounding him until she told Cliff that she was the Head House Keeper going about her Job,

Dr Hook as well

Regal Kingston

A few months back on my way home from Manchester I seen Fizz from Coronation Street then Justin Lee Collins outside Manchester Picadilly.

Stayed well clear of JLC - nasty piece of work.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Jenny Powell, also from Wheel of Fame fortune, phoned into my work and asked to speak specifically to me.

This was in 1996 and I've dined out on it ever since.

I P Knightley

Oh, and I'm staying in a hotel in Albany NY tonight, apparently Carrie Underwood is staying here too. Tomorrow night! So does that count as a nearly sighting?

That sounds like a different topic.

I stayed in the same hotel as Prince William in Kingston, Jamaica a few years back. Saw plenty of his goons; didn't see him. Crap non-sighting; good celebrity.

My dad chased Bobby Ball around town thinking he was my grandad many moons ago. :lol:

There's more you need to tell us. Just how much running did Bobby Ball have to do?

A few months back on my way home from Manchester I seen Fizz from Coronation Street then Justin Lee Collins outside Manchester Picadilly.

Stayed well clear of JLC - nasty piece of work.

Whatever happened to that p***k?

I've heard stories about his nastiness before. Is he doing time?

On holiday with the family in Alvor, Portugal 2006.

Walking up the main street one evening , which is rammed with restaurants and pubs , I was taking in the atmosphere and the hustle and bustle in the warm evening air.....then I heard that nasal, weegie tone behind me about 20 yards back.

I turned around to see Elaine C Smith at a hair braiding stall. She had an entourage normal attributed to a Hollywood A lister! Feck knows who she thinks she is? .......

was it tight fitting and a bit uncomfortable? Did she complement you on it? She must've felt uneasy...........

henning wehn (the unfunny german guy who often appears on have i got news for you).

he was at the bar in bannermans as we were waiting to see lars frederiksen after an old firm casuals gig

derek mcinnes at a stereophonics gig at the secc in Glasgow.

he was so brown (tanned)  he was hard to see in the dark

That sounds like a different topic.

I stayed in the same hotel as Prince William in Kingston, Jamaica a few years back. Saw plenty of his goons; didn't see him. Crap non-sighting; good celebrity.

There's more you need to tell us. Just how much running did Bobby Ball have to do?

Whatever happened to that p***k?

I've heard stories about his nastiness before. Is he doing time?

For Ball, not too much thankfully. He realised before he made a total arse of himself...

JLo in york buying a book

That's the polar opposite of a crap celebrity sighting. 

Antony Worrall Thompson at Heathrow. That's crap. I'd seen Keanu Reeves on Wall Street the previous day and Amy Adams on the New York Subway a couple of days before that, which made it even worse.

Didn't know he lived there but have seen him many times during the festival.

Held the door open for Derek Rae in the bogs in the Wheatfield last season. Didn't know it was him til he spoke. Not all that strange though considering our match was live on BT. Bet Andy Walker wouldn't go to the Wheatfield bogs.

If I saw Andy Walker in the bog or anywhere, I certainly wouldn't hold the door for him. .

I'd maybe accidentally piss on his shoe though.

This hasn't got the credit it deserves. Well done, I had an actual lol moment to this.

henning wehn (the unfunny german guy who often appears on have i got news for you).

he was at the bar in bannermans as we were waiting to see lars frederiksen after an old firm casuals gig

Good Hearts man. Always tries to catch a game when he's in town.

Rupert Pupkin

Pat Nevin and his son grumbling about the Scotland game (Lithuania) a few weeks ago at Raceland Karting centre.

Good Hearts man. Always tries to catch a game when he's in town.

I imagine that hearts and hibs must have the highest percentage of celebrity fans who are comedians.

Saw Kevin Smith up town twice in two days, but that's not a crap sighting.

Served a pint to Jocky Scott when i was a barman in a pub in Ayia Napa in '92. And to Bet Lynch and Curly from Coronation Street in the nightclub over the road from the pub.

Me and Engelbert Humperdinck literally bumped into each other whilst persusing souvenirs in Marbella. Sure he dyes his hair,but a big bloke and looking fine for his age.

Was right next to Chrissie Hynde years ago at the counter/table thing at Heathrow for the bag security rummage . A big scary knife was taken from her bag,think she was charged with the possession.

sat next to John Nettles of Bergerac and Midsomer Murders in the lounge at Heathrow once

sat oposite Paddy Ashdown on the tube to Heathrow once

Fort Vallance

My son sold Alan Davies a programme outside the Tynecastle  Arms many years ago while I was standing beside him. He said he tried to come and watch HMFC when he was in town.

Say What Again

I pee'd in the urinal next to Jerry Sadowitz once.

Pee'd in a urinal next to Bill Bailey in the old Blue Blanket (now Canon's Gait).

We nodded to each other.

Pee'd in a urinal next to Bill Bailey in the old Blue Blanket (now Canon's Gait).

We nodded to each other.

Funnily enough, I saw Bill Bailey at Schipol, nodded etc, then saw him a few years later in the Crown Bar, Belfast.  Wee nod, go about your business.

Say What Again

Funnily enough, I saw Bill Bailey at Schipol, nodded etc, then saw him a few years later in the Crown Bar, Belfast.  Wee nod, go about your business.

I suddenly don't feel so special anymore :(

He's a serial nodder.

Sawdust Caesar

Served Richard Whitmore, Richard Corsie, Celia Imrie, Marti Pellow, Ally McCoist, Jonathon Watson and Fish from Marillion drinks when I worked at the Playhouse. Stood behind Frank Muir at a taxi rank in Frederick Street many moons ago. Saw Gail Sheridan a few times outside the Court of Session, waiting on her husband coming out.

All roads lead to Gorgie

We nodded to each other.

That reminded me I passed him at the top of The Scotsman Steps one festival time. I didn't nod or have a pee with him though :sunny: 

All roads lead to Gorgie

rexfeatures-633648d.jpg

Is that the Bake Off Take Everything Off :2thumbsup: The Chanel Four version will be good !

Is that the Bake Off Take Everything Off :2thumbsup: The Chanel Four version will be good !

Not if Paul Hollywood is stripping.

If they replace Mary with Halle, then maybe.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Not if Paul Hollywood is stripping.

If they replace Mary with Halle, then maybe.

Neil?

Do you mind I'm about to have my tea.

Wouldn't mind seeing Halle's buns though :sunny: 

Shell Suit Boab and Kelly Marie (2-4-1 crap sighting) from River City smoking outside the Liquid Lounge in Glasgow in 2006.  

I'm sure there has been crapper.

They were in the Lab for Deeks leaving do a few years ago, with Lenny and Stella. Not that crap actually were getting mangled.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Saw John leslie getting chased out a club in shagaluf. No idea what he was doing there when hearts played majorca.

Jamie theakston looked confused.

Archived