The Working Class

Adi Dassler

coppercrutch
Think this is cobblers

India is rife with entrenched poverty and child starvation/ sweat shops/ female foetal abortion

Beggars are everywhere

Does this sound like Utopia to you where the poor ahve the chance to work their way up the ladder?

No- the poor there starve and are just, or more disadvantaged than they are here

So do they deserve to die also, becasue society does not let them make something of themselves

You seem to think people choose poverty, depression, poor housing and chronic ill health at 16 like it is desirable

It's not- they just dont know any better

That was actually my entire point........................;)

People in this country, even those that are 'hard done by', actually have a very decent standard of living - compared to most other places in the World.

So taking this into consideration they have no justification sitting there moaning about how hard their life is.

There is a job for every person in this country that wants one. If I pick and choose a job it is because I can afford to. If I had nothing and I was out of work I would walk into McD's and get a job there if needs be.

So many people in this country would not do that because it is 'below them'.

Well sorry but if you are unemplyed and have no money then NOTHING Is below you. IMO.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived