The Working Class

Adi Dassler

coppercrutch
CC has backtracked a wee bit on here and tried to obfuscate what he originally said behind counter allegations etc... As he says himself on many occasions, honesty and admission that you were not correct is the best policy and earns you most respect.

If he really meant that genocide is appropriate in some circumstances then he should clearly say so otherwise admit that he was a bit loose with his words on this occasion and move on.

He may be the most intense and obsessive person around re mortgages and house values but I find it hard to believe he really meant to say what he did.

Dave what I said regarding gassing ****bags was clearly a little tongue in cheek. I cant believe I actually had to spell that out to people.........:wacko:

Being honest however if someone told me a group of **** had met their end in that way I would not be too bothered. If that makes me an evil person so be it. As I have said these people do not want to be part of society. So if they are removed from it I would have no complaints..

You know what I can't stand - people who continue to scrounge off their parents when they can clearly afford to rent or buy their own place.

They're just a teet-fed underclass.

Their parents would be better off without them etc. etc.

I pay for my accommodation. I also help out with various things. Please explain how that is 'scrounging'.

Thanks in advance. ;)

.C.C I am sure you and I conflicted one time about Kelowna, we found common ground and I see you as a pretty good guy, you are in a wee bit of a pocket right now, I can't really help but I am still wth you.:calm:

Cheers Bob !! Yes think it was about the old Hells angels or something ?

As for my point on this thread. I just can't stand people who live in this world, have been given a good shot at life, and choose to waste it away sitting on their backsides taking from the rest of us. If they were to disappear overnight I would not shed a tear. As I have said if that makes me an evil person so be it. I imagine many others in this country have similar thoughts. Can you imagine what someone like Winston Churchill would think of this country if he could see it today ? He would be devastated, and rightly so.

As has been stated by others, this country does not have a problem with a 'working class'. As one poster excellently pointed out everyone that works is ultimately 'working class'.

This country has a problem with an 'underclass'. How we sort that out is the difficult question. How is it in BC ? As much **** around as over here ?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coppercrutch
Your right bud, some decide to manoeuvre threads to suit their own ends, he obviously needed some attention this morning. I wonder where CC is this morning, perhaps construction his next KB bombshell to split the board.;)

I was up at 6am playing golf !! Cracking day for it.

Don't ask for a score........

Guest S.U.S.S.
I was up at 6am playing golf !! Cracking day for it.

Don't ask for a score........

How dare you insinuate i do drugs!

Eh, any chance of a couple of grams later?;)

Boaby Ewing

I pay for my accommodation. I also help out with various things. Please explain how that is 'scrounging'.

Thanks in advance. ;)

Aye, I'm sure your digs money is the same as renting a room in a comparable house/flat.

And I'm sure your folks just love having their 30 year old son around, rather than getting on with their own life.

Sounds like scrounging to me.

You know what I can't stand - people who continue to scrounge off their parents when they can clearly afford to rent or buy their own place.

They're just a teet-fed underclass.

Their parents would be better off without them etc. etc.

I agree. They remind me of an article I once read about K.I.P.P.E.R.S.

coppercrutch
Aye, I'm sure your digs money is the same as renting a room in a comparable house/flat.

And I'm sure your folks just love having their 30 year old son around, rather than getting on with their own life.

Sounds like scrounging to me.

What has that got to do with anything ? I choose the cheaper option because at the moment it suits me and my family. Wow how dumb am I....:rolleyes:

But hey if you think I should simply move out and rent because it is more expensive then I will consider it.

I hope you are not a financial advisor...........:wacko:

Boaby Ewing
What has that got to do with anything ? I choose the cheaper option because at the moment it suits me and my family. Wow how dumb am I....:rolleyes:

But hey if you think I should simply move out and rent because it is more expensive then I will consider it.

I hope you are not a financial advisor...........:wacko:

In what way does it suit your family? If there's some personal circumstances that require you to be there, then I apologise.

But given you've mentioned numerous times in the past that you were planning on buying a flat (before changing your mind due to the current market conditions) I'm presuming it's not the case.

Staying with your folks when you're aged 30-odd to "save money" is still scrounging, whatever way you might want to tart it up.

In what way does it suit your family? If there's some personal circumstances that require you to be there, then I apologise.

But given you've mentioned numerous times in the past that you were planning on buying a flat (before changing your mind due to the current market conditions) I'm presuming it's not the case.

Staying with your folks when you're aged 30-odd to "save money" is still scrounging, whatever way you might want to tart it up.

People who choose to stay with their parents for financial advantage reasons cant really be taken seriously when discussing cost of living, house prices ,social deprivation etc.They live on a different planet to the rest of us.

I obviously dont mean those who are left at home caring for elderly parents as they are in effect saving the state a fortune on care costs and are to be admired.

Anyway back to a bit of politics I thought there had been quite a few stories recently how politicians are scamming expenses to have several houses on the go. (this part comes with a tongue in cheek logo)I thought that CC might be a trainee/prospective politician given the way he keeps changing the subject and not answering the question asked! watch out for more U turns ahead

Yes, but it is "good scrounging" as opposed to the "bad scrounging" that happens when scroungers take money off the taxpayer.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Yes, but it is "good scrounging" as opposed to the "bad scrounging" that happens when scroungers take money off the taxpayer.

Perhaps if more families were there for each other this country would be a better place.

Too many kids have a bad family life cant wait to get out of home and school keeping the circle going.

davemclaren
Perhaps if more families were there for each other this country would be a better place.

Too many kids have a bad family life cant wait to get out of home and school keeping the circle going.

That is true but, as much as I love them, I really hope ( for my sake and theirs ) that my daughters have left the house by the time they are 30.... :wacko:

Guest S.U.S.S.
That is true but, as much as I love them, I really hope ( for my sake and theirs ) that my daughters have left the house by the time they are 30.... :wacko:

Im sure they dont have a bad family life tho Dave, you are decent, upstanding and a member of society that contributes, you will instil theses values in them im sure.

coppercrutch

Nope. It is being smart. ;)

We live in a country where the cost of housing has been increased to ridiculous levels simply to fill the pockets of a chosen few.

The smart people have seen this and taken advantage of cheaper options rather than following the 'sheep' into doing what is 'expected' of them.

coppercrutch

Indeed. We live in a country where every night there are probably millions of empty rooms sitting there doing diddly squat. At the same time we hear all this bull about a 'housing shortage'. Nonsense.

People like myself taking advantage of cheap available rooms should be applauded.

Boaby Ewing
Nope. It is being smart. ;)

We live in a country where the cost of housing has been increased to ridiculous levels simply to fill the pockets of a chosen few.

The smart people have seen this and taken advantage of cheaper options rather than following the 'sheep' into doing what is 'expected' of them.

If you're happy to take advantage of your parents, carry-on. ;)

davemclaren
Im sure they dont have a bad family life tho Dave, you are decent, upstanding and a member of society that contributes, you will instil theses values in them im sure.

I'll stick you down as a referee on my CV. :P

coppercrutch
People who choose to stay with their parents for financial advantage reasons cant really be taken seriously when discussing cost of living, house prices ,social deprivation etc.They live on a different planet to the rest of us.

I obviously dont mean those who are left at home caring for elderly parents as they are in effect saving the state a fortune on care costs and are to be admired.

Indeed. A planet where they can see the rest of the population being scammed day in day out. A planet where they choose to have more cash in their pocket to do fun things, considering that is what life is all about.

What a bummer eh.

Amazing - if I simply move into a flat next week I am suddenly allowed to be taken seriously when it comes to discussing cost of living, house prices ,social deprivation etc..

What a place this kickback is. Full of such enlightened people. :)

coppercrutch
If you're happy to take advantage of your parents, carry-on. ;)

Taking advantage of the situation, not them.

They are more than happy with the situation. In fact as I type they are free to head off and do something that they could not, if I wasn't in the house to look after it.

What a scrounger eh....

;)

Boaby Ewing
Taking advantage of the situation, not them.

They are more than happy with the situation. In fact as I type they are free to head off and do something that they could not, if I wasn't in the house to look after it.

What a scrounger eh....

;)

Sorry! ;)

sorry_1_396x222.jpg

It's always fun when a famous Jambo fesses up to who they are on this board.

I take it Gullane was nice this morning.

coppercrutch
Sorry! ;)

sorry_1_396x222.jpg

It's always fun when a famous Jambo fesses up to who they are on this board.

I take it Gullane was nice this morning.

Close but no cigar....:rolleyes:

Indeed.

Amazing - if I simply move into a flat next week I am suddenly allowed to be taken seriously when it comes to discussing cost of living, house prices ,social deprivation etc. :)

You wll be taken seriously when council tax is being discussed when you have a place of your own. At the moment you are being subsidised by Home Owners/Tennants some of whom may well be unemployed or on Sickness Benefit.

coppercrutch

You wll be taken seriously when council tax is being discussed when you have a place of your own. At the moment you are being subsidised by Home Owners/Tennants some of whom may well be unemployed or on Sickness Benefit.

So I am being subsidised by people who are not working, and living off the taxes that I pay.....

Right. Fair enough. Argument won. I give up. You got me good and proper.........

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Guest S.U.S.S.
[/b]

By that rational you will be taken seriously on a thread discussing the working class when you get a job.

coppercrutch
By that rational you will be taken seriously on a thread discussing the working class when you get a job.

Behave yourself S.U.S.S !!

I am being subsidised by those that are not working !!

Can you not understand that. :wacko:

Jeez some people are dumb.....

scott_jambo
Perhaps you were, why you chose this thread for it is a reason known only to you.

oh, you'll let it drop, how benevolent of you massa!

Have a nice Sunday

I'm no Nationalist by any stretch but your avatar continues to make me cringe and to offend me.

Before im accused of being offended to easily, likening a Scottish politician to an evil fascist who has affected each of our family history's in one way or another and is best known for the genocide of 6 million Jews is ridiculous and IMO not appropriate for a messageboard that consists mainly of friendly banter.

If anyone should be accused of sniping, it is you with your absolutely sh !t p*sh avatar that you clearly think is amusing.

Your a total Joke.

I'm no Nationalist by any stretch but your avatar continues to make me cringe and to offend me.

Before im accused of being offended to easily, likening a Scottish politician to an evil fascist who has affected each of our family history's in one way or another and is best known for the genocide of 6 million Jews is ridiculous and IMO not appropriate for a messageboard that consists mainly of friendly banter.

If anyone should be accused of sniping, it is you with your absolutely sh !t p*sh avatar that you clearly think is amusing.

Your a total Joke.

:dito:

Guest S.U.S.S.

Your a total Joke.

Waaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Its been cleared with the mods so sit down and bubble away.

And way to try and drag up something that was sorted out last night.

Still, thanks for the personal abuse and im sure u can await your infraction for breaking the rules.

Now off you trott to sit and play with your light saber!

People like myself taking advantage of cheap available rooms should be applauded.

If you say so. I'd rather be independent, and I have more respect for people who can make it by themselves, but each to their own. :thumb:

Guest S.U.S.S.
If you say so. I'd rather be independent, and I have more respect for people who can make it by themselves, but each to their own. :thumb:

If/when you meet him any respect you have for him will go anyway!;)

If/when you meet him any respect you have for him will go anyway!;)

So what do I do? Ring the doorbell and ask "is coppercrutch coming out to play?"

:biggrin:

Guest S.U.S.S.
So what do I do? Ring the doorbell and ask "is coppercrutch coming out to play?"

:biggrin:

That depends, when schools are closing he is not allowed out!!!;)

Also, him mother does not call him CC.

She knows him as Gingerbaws.

scott_jambo
Waaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Training%20pg%20crying1.jpg

Its been cleared with the mods so sit down and bubble away.

And way to try and drag up something that was sorted out last night.

Still, thanks for the personal abuse and im sure u can await your infraction for breaking the rules.

Now off you trott to sit and play with your light saber!

Why would you want an avatar like that? Do you think its a clever piece of political satire?

Mwahahaha lets put a tache on Salmond.....

Guest S.U.S.S.
Why would you want an avatar like that? Do you think its a clever piece of political satire?

Mwahahaha lets put a tache on Salmond.....

Originally i used it during an SNP pro con debate, just never got round to changing it.

Why do you use a Star Wars avatar? Are you a shallow teenager with few friends and a spot problem?

Its an avatar, dont make judgements on them, sometimes they are just a little fun, My Che Thatcher one was also popular.

scott_jambo
Originally i used it during an SNP pro con debate, just never got round to changing it.

Why do you use a Star Wars avatar? Are you a shallow teenager with few friends and a spot problem?

Its an avatar, dont make judgements on them, sometimes they are just a little fun, My Che Thatcher one was also popular.

Think you'l find my avatar is a pre-set one as i dont go out my way to provoke people on an internet messageboard. Must of been exciting for you, uploading the new trial version of paint shop pro and seeing how many photo's you can deface. Deal with the fact that your rubbish at life in general.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Think you'l find my avatar is a pre-set one as i dont go out my way to provoke people on an internet messageboard. Must of been exciting for you, uploading the new trial version of paint shop pro and seeing how many photo's you can deface. Deal with the fact that your rubbish at life in general.

I didnt create it, any more personal abuse you wish to try and throw?

Your rather pathetic at it really.

Must of been exciting? Dont know what that means, I only speak English.

Now off you pop before you burn the nice peoples burgers.

scott_jambo
Im not having a go at you, simply stating there are jobs that dont require experience, qualifications or medicals. Take one of them, that way while you wait on the job you want, you wont eat into your savings.

Good luck with the job hunting.

Apart from if its making people burgers then?

Embarrassing.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Apart from if its making people burgers then?

Embarrassing.

Jesus, you cant even troll properly.

Try and think about your posts before you make them, obviously i was implying you were making them, but as your posts suggest, your not the brightest and may burn them.

You need help. Run along you little scamp.

Now ill just leave you to your fate.

scott_jambo
Jesus, you cant even troll properly.

Try and think about your posts before you make them, obviously i was implying you were making them, but as your posts suggest, your not the brightest and may burn them.

You need help. Run along you little scamp.

Now ill just leave you to your fate.

Think about your avatar and what the image actually conveys to other people.

Do you have to try and end every debate with a condescending comment?

Guest S.U.S.S.

Your a total Joke.

Think about your avatar and what the image actually conveys to other people.

Do you have to try and end every debate with a condescending comment?

Re read the ending to your initial post to me.

Your a typical internet warrior, now grow up and go bother someone who cares if they hurt your little feelings.

The fact you try and call me out for being condescending when you have done exactly the same and tried to be abusive tells me your not that bright and dont have much in the way of a sense of humour.

Grow up FFS it a silly avatar, if you really had a problem and you approached the situation and me in a more constructive manner id have been happy to change it, now, im keeping it simply as i know it annoys you.

Night night.

scott_jambo
Re read the ending to your initial post to me.

Your a typical internet warrior, now grow up and go bother someone who cares if they hurt your little feelings.

The fact you try and call me out for being condescending when you have done exactly the same and tried to be abusive tells me your not that bright and dont have much in the way of a sense of humour.

Grow up FFS it a silly avatar, if you really had a problem and you approached the situation and me in a more constructive manner id have been happy to change it, now, im keeping it simply as i know it annoys you.

Night night.

Night. :)

So I am being subsidised by people who are not working, and living off the taxes that I pay.....

Right. Fair enough. Argument won. I give up. You got me good and proper.........

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

So you accept that you are being subsidised by Council Tax payers who are working then ? . You are very smug about how clever you are staying at home avoiding council tax. You are not so different from those that you were wanting wiped off the face of the earth yesterday. Its about time all you singletons staying at home and using up council services were made to pay their share instead of leeching off Home Owners/Tennants.

I may be out of work but I am still paying a full share of council tax despite the fact that I get not a penny of JSA.

coppercrutch
So you accept that you are being subsidised by Council Tax payers who are working then ? . You are very smug about how clever you are staying at home avoiding council tax. You are not so different from those that you were wanting wiped off the face of the earth yesterday. Its about time all you singletons staying at home and using up council services were made to pay their share instead of leeching off Home Owners/Tennants.

:dribble:

Brilliant.

I am not staying at home to 'avoid council tax'. That is just a benefit of the situation I am in. Do you think people buy houses simply to make sure they pay council tax....:rolleyes:

I pay about twice as much tax as the average person in the country. Please explain how I am not 'paying my share'...

I believe that is an 'end of' moment........;)

doctor jambo
:dribble:

Brilliant.

I am not staying at home to 'avoid council tax'. That is just a benefit of the situation I am in. Do you think people buy houses simply to make sure they pay council tax....:rolleyes:

I pay about twice as much tax as the average person in the country. Please explain how I am not 'paying my share'...

I believe that is an 'end of' moment........;)

Couple of points CC

First on the lumpen proles

It is all very well to condemn, but many of these people have been "created"

by circumstance, and have been in this situation all there lives- are we really willing to condemn these people to thier hellish lives because of how they were brought up, or are we going to try and help them make something of themselves if only for the sake of their children?

If we were all to be judged on the choices made at 16 years old, and written off as no good from that age what chance would any of us have

Just be grateful that you do not find yourself in thier shoes, and hope that your kids do not fall down that path- it is easy done

it is too easy sitting in your nice house with your good job condemning others you see as not as good as yourself, wihtout thinking about how they got in the mess in the first place

Secondly- many remain in the hopeless postition they are in because government were quite happy to let them stagnate without proper help and support.

Helping them is expensive, it is cheaper to park them on benefits and raise taxes on everyone else than bite the bullet and invest in housing, jobs, welfare etc

If this nation wanted to solve societies ills it could

KNock down the schemes and build all new housing- nice, secure, good quality homes with decent schools and facilities so that these people could be interspersed amongst "decent" people so that their children could actually see the alternatives available to them and learn the other way

That would make helping societies poorest and, ultimately most needy the responsibility of all of us again- like it used to be

And we in return would get to know these people as HUMANS and not "****". which could ultimately make all of us better people

Too easy now to wash our hands of these people and blame them for our ills

We merely scape goat them

We are all part of the problem, and can all be part of the solution, if only we can get off our high horses and realise that there but for the grace of God goes us all

coppercrutch
Couple of points CC

First on the lumpen proles

It is all very well to condemn, but many of these people have been "created"

by circumstance, and have been in this situation all there lives- are we really willing to condemn these people to thier hellish lives because of how they were brought up, or are we going to try and help them make something of themselves if only for the sake of their children?

If we were all to be judged on the choices made at 16 years old, and written off as no good from that age what chance would any of us have

Just be grateful that you do not find yourself in thier shoes, and hope that your kids do not fall down that path- it is easy done

it is too easy sitting in your nice house with your good job condemning others you see as not as good as yourself, wihtout thinking about how they got in the mess in the first place

Secondly- many remain in the hopeless postition they are in because government were quite happy to let them stagnate without proper help and support.

Helping them is expensive, it is cheaper to park them on benefits and raise taxes on everyone else than bite the bullet and invest in housing, jobs, welfare etc

If this nation wanted to solve societies ills it could

KNock down the schemes and build all new housing- nice, secure, good quality homes with decent schools and facilities so that these people could be interspersed amongst "decent" people so that their children could actually see the alternatives available to them and learn the other way

That would make helping societies poorest and, ultimately most needy the responsibility of all of us again- like it used to be

And we in return would get to know these people as HUMANS and not "****". which could ultimately make all of us better people

Too easy now to wash our hands of these people and blame them for our ills

We merely scape goat them

We are all part of the problem, and can all be part of the solution, if only we can get off our high horses and realise that there but for the grace of God goes us all

I see where you are coming from. However I take a harder stance. These people have choices, however hard their upbringing is. And to be fair the upbringing of many of these people is a good bit better than people living in many other parts of this World.

Does someone brought up in the 'lower echelons' of society in India have a mobile phone ? NO

Does someone brought up in the 'lower echelons' of society in India work there arse off and do any job they can find ? YES

I think your ideas are fine in theory. However in reality the **** I see have choices. Blaming this on their 'situation' etc... is just making excuses IMO.

Many people who come from these backgrounds CHOOSE to work. They CHOOSE to do something for themselves. And they MAKE something of their lives. That is the only facts I need to know. The others CHOOSE not to do this. That gives them no place in society in my opinion.

What would I do if the roles were reversed ? I would hope that I would be one of the ones who worked hard to make something of themselves. And if I were not? I would have no problem with people saying I have no place on this Earth.

doctor jambo
I see where you are coming from. However I take a harder stance. These people have choices, however hard their upbringing is. And to be fair the upbringing of many of these people is a good bit better than people living in many other parts of this World.

Does someone brought up in the 'lower echelons' of society in India have a mobile phone ? NO

Does someone brought up in the 'lower echelons' of society in India work there arse off and do any job they can find ? YES

I think your ideas are fine in theory. However in reality the **** I see have choices. Blaming this on their 'situation' etc... is just making excuses IMO.

Many people who come from these backgrounds CHOOSE to work. They CHOOSE to do something for themselves. And they MAKE something of their lives. That is the only facts I need to know. The others CHOOSE not to do this. That gives them no place in society in my opinion.

What would I do if the roles were reversed ? I would hope that I would be one of the ones who worked hard to make something of themselves. And if I were not? I would have no problem with people saying I have no place on this Earth.

Think this is cobblers

India is rife with entrenched poverty and child starvation/ sweat shops/ female foetal abortion

Beggars are everywhere

Does this sound like Utopia to you where the poor ahve the chance to work their way up the ladder?

No- the poor there starve and are just, or more disadvantaged than they are here

So do they deserve to die also, becasue society does not let them make something of themselves

You seem to think people choose poverty, depression, poor housing and chronic ill health at 16 like it is desirable

It's not- they just dont know any better

Archived