The Working Class

Adi Dassler

No one has called for their posts to be retracted. However there was a call for mine to be. That PROVES inconsistency. Which is exactly my point.

What inconsistency? You said something wrong, really wrong, and I said you should retract it. You've already withdrawn half of it, and fair play to you for doing that. You've also started making jokes about the other half, which sets you up nicely for a retraction on that front as well.

What's the problem?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These people do not want to be part of society. So why should we have to put up with and PAY for them...

It is not as simple as that.

If everybody in society had your intelligence and the will to work the world would be a great place.

I deal with the people you have mentioned on a daily basis. When you are brought up by people who dont care, who drink and take drugs, who commit crime, you are influenced by them. You are taught by them and you aspire to be like them.

Some people escape the cycle but I dont think it is a simple as sticking them in a gas chamber and waving ta ta. Society still does not know the answer and neither do I, but extermination is something reserved for the Nazi,s.

Jeez, this thread really is worrying. Therapist has evidently never bothered with the facts, and just likes to wave a union flag. Coppercruth... away and buy gold then pray for the property market to collapse, Hitler had the right idea. Moron.

Sorry that defence is a PERFECT stance.

No one has called for their posts to be retracted. However there was a call for mine to be. That PROVES inconsistency. Which is exactly my point.

Whether my post was 'bile' or whatever is not the point. It is the REACTION to it that is the important thing.

And I think it has been clearly PROVEN that different reactions are given to different people.

Glaring inconsistency. Glaring hypocrisy.

2 wrongs do not make a right is not a defence. I also reckon your attempt to take umbrage that people do not agree with you or your views and to claim bias is equally invalid in my eyes.I am not aware of any "gas all hibs/rankers/sellick/vlad" threads/posts but then , due to circumstances, I am not as active as I used to be

coppercrutch
What inconsistency? You said something wrong, really wrong, and I said you should retract it. You've already withdrawn half of it, and fair play to you for doing that. You've also started making jokes about the other half, which sets you up nicely for a retraction on that front as well.

What's the problem?

Eh I have pointed it out already about 3 times. I will do it again.

(1)You post something offensive and vile about a TIM, HUN, Hobo or Vlad = All fine.

(2)You post something offensive and vile about something else = all hell breaks loose.

Can you not at least agree that is 'inconsistent'.................:wacko:

And what is with this whole 'retraction' nonsense :eek:

I said something and I don't have a problem with it. If others do then that is their issue, not mine. If they can't work out when someone is being literal or not then they need help, not me.

Jeez, it is like a ****ing Perry Mason court case in this place.

coppercrutch
It is not as simple as that.

If everybody in society had your intelligence and the will to work the world would be a great place.

I deal with the people you have mentioned on a daily basis. When you are brought up by people who dont care, who drink and take drugs, who commit crime, you are influenced by them. You are taught by them and you aspire to be like them.

Some people escape the cycle but I dont think it is a simple as sticking them in a gas chamber and waving ta ta. Society still does not know the answer and neither do I, but extermination is something reserved for the Nazi,s.

I would agree. When they are still young then fair enough. When these people are at the age of 30+ then what is the point. They are oxygen thieves. What is their point in existing. Seriously ?

Whether it is politically acceptable, morally wrong or whatever the facts remain.

If these people disappeared off the face of the World it would be a better place. I don't think anyone could argue with that.

coppercrutch
2 wrongs do not make a right is not a defence. I also reckon your attempt to take umbrage that people do not agree with you or your views and to claim bias is equally invalid in my eyes.I am not aware of any "gas all hibs/rankers/sellick/vlad" threads/posts but then , due to circumstances, I am not as active as I used to be

There have been many many 'vile' posts about these sort of things. One last week with pictures of Dean Sheils, an explanation of an eye disease and a picture of a diseased eye.

A think one poster said it was a little much. That was it. No big debates. No demands for 'retractions'. Nothing.

The reason ? Dean Sheils is fair game. That has been agreed and decided by those that live in their ivory towers. You can also add Vlad, Huns and Tims(Although not as much recently) to that list.

It would just be easier if we could have a list available so we all know the score. ;)

Have quite strong views on people who are on benefits and disabilty.

Benefits - Can't find a job within 6 months, benefit halved. Can't find a job within a year, no benefit at all. That'll get them moving.

Disablity. Every 6 months a health check to see if you are fit to work. Just because you're in a wheel chair doesn't mean you can't work in an office.

The government are far too leniant on people who don't want to work. It's a disgrace that our tax money supports them.

On a side note, people who didn't pay National Insurance getting a pension, that should be changed too. You don't contribute, you get nothing back.

Gigolo-Aunt
I would agree. When they are still young then fair enough. When these people are at the age of 30+ then what is the point. They are oxygen thieves. What is their point in existing. Seriously ?

Whether it is politically acceptable, morally wrong or whatever the facts remain.

If these people disappeared off the face of the World it would be a better place. I don't think anyone could argue with that.

Some pretty radical views, CC.

Where do you draw the line though? Is there any other human beings who dont quite fit in with your program?

south morocco

i think you've stuck your foot in it again ,especially if you are 30 plus

The Real Maroonblood
Serious question. I imagine you know the sort of people I am talking about. Let's say a group of ****bags who live near you. They make everyone's life a misery. They smash people's windows. They don't work. They take every drug under the sun. They steal regularly. They never plan to work. They are always wasted. You know the type...:rolleyes:

If you heard they had been rounded up and disposed off would you really care ? Honestly would you give a toss ?

Now the situation I am talking about is a hypothetical one. I don't really want a situation where the Government is doing that kind of thing. I don't trust them to get it right. ;)

However, hypothetically, I would be happier if these sort of people were just removed from society. I imagine many other people would be too. The simple way to do this to stop supporting them. Maybe gassing them is a bit excessive. But as I have said it wouldn't bother me.

Correct. An area where I take my dog for a walk they have destroyed new benches for people having picnics. They leave their bottles and mess lying about.

It's a pity the police can't get out of their cars and walk the beat. That cetainly would be novel if that happened.

Guest S.U.S.S.
There have been many many 'vile' posts about these sort of things. One last week with pictures of Dean Sheils, an explanation of an eye disease and a picture of a diseased eye.

A think one poster said it was a little much. That was it. No big debates. No demands for 'retractions'. Nothing.

The reason ? Dean Sheils is fair game. That has been agreed and decided by those that live in their ivory towers. You can also add Vlad, Huns and Tims(Although not as much recently) to that list.

It would just be easier if we could have a list available so we all know the score. ;)

Ur joking, try saying anything bad about Celtic and the whiter than white brigade scream ur a fully paid up member of the orange order without the change to get to Glasgow.

In the spirit of this thread i DEMAND you retract your view that its ok to abuse Celtic.

How very dare you.

coppercrutch
Some pretty radical views, CC.

Where do you draw the line though? Is there any other human beings who dont quite fit in with your program?

That is the question. I just think this country has gone soft. People too scared to say anything for fear of 'offending' someone.

It will end up bad. Everything goes in cycles and this repressing of people's ability to say what they think with come back to haunt us IMO.

In a country like India if someone doesn't want to work and their family don't look after them then they are left to fend for themselves. Whilst that may be a little harsh - in a World with over 6 billion people I don't think it is unrealistic.

Stuart Lyon

Working class - if we all work for the dosh then we are all working class. OK you can be high earners and pretend you are not working class but at the end of the day that is what we all are!

coppercrutch
Correct. An area where I take my dog for a walk they have destroyed new benches for people having picnics. They leave their bottles and mess lying about.

It's a pity the police can't get out of their cars and walk the beat. That cetainly would be novel if that happened.

And if these ****bags just disappeared tomorrow would anyone in your area be upset ?

That is the point I am trying to make. A hypothetical one but still...

coppercrutch
Ur joking, try saying anything bad about Celtic and the whiter than white brigade scream ur a fully paid up member of the orange order without the change to get to Glasgow.

In the spirit of this thread i DEMAND you retract your view that its ok to abuse Celtic.

How very dare you.

Apologies. Never dare insult the Tims. I demand it !!

coppercrutch
i think you've stuck your foot in it again ,especially if you are 30 plus

Eh ?

Gigolo-Aunt
That is the question. I just think this country has gone soft. People too scared to say anything for fear of 'offending' someone.

It will end up bad. Everything goes in cycles and this repressing of people's ability to say what they think with come back to haunt us IMO.

In a country like India if someone doesn't want to work and their family don't look after them then they are left to fend for themselves. Whilst that may be a little harsh - in a World with over 6 billion people I don't think it is unrealistic.

I dont know the answer either, CC - just seems to be way of the scale to exterminate human beings who dont measure up to the standards you set.

The Real Maroonblood
And if these ****bags just disappeared tomorrow would anyone in your area be upset ?

That is the point I am trying to make. A hypothetical one but still...

No they wouldn't give a toss about their disappearance.

In fact the would probably have a street party.

Where is Paul Kersey when you need him?

coppercrutch
I dont know the answer either, CC - just seems to be way of the scale to exterminate human beings who dont measure up to the standards you set.

Aye that can stay on the backburner for the now !!

As JamboSean says though something needs to be done. All these ****bags saying there are 'no jobs'. That is nonsense. There are plenty of jobs out there. Maybe ****ty and low paid but jobs nonetheless.

We have barely managed to support these scroungers during the good times. What will happen during the bad........:eek:

south morocco
Eh ?

you said ,when these people are 30+ they are oxygen thieves?? harsh dont you think or not really away to the gas chamber as adolf ordered?

coppercrutch
you said ,when these people are 30+ they are oxygen thieves?? harsh dont you think or not really away to the gas chamber as adolf ordered?

I am saying while they are still young there is a chance they may change their ways - try and make something of their lives.

Once they hit 30 it is game over IMO. They will be a parasite for the rest of their lives. What is the point in them existing.............

Gigolo-Aunt

As JamboSean says though something needs to be done. All these ****bags saying there are 'no jobs'. That is nonsense. There are plenty of jobs out there. Maybe ****ty and low paid but jobs nonetheless.

We have barely managed to support these scroungers during the good times. What will happen during the bad........:eek:

When you are rounding these people up, get them to wear brown shirts - they give off an air of authority.

;)

Where do you stand on investing more money in to run down areas for better eduaction? More activities for kids after school? More police on the streets to battle crime?

Exactly. There are plenty jobs. About 83 and a half million Eastern Europeans managed to find jobs no bother. They didn't care what they did, they were just happy to work. I wish people in this country had the same attitude.

Guest S.U.S.S.

CC is talking about exterminating the

Jobless

Educationless

Wayward

Subhumans

OMG!

Ur a bad man CC.

coppercrutch
When you are rounding these people up, get them to wear brown shirts - they give off an air of authority.

;)

Where do you stand on investing more money in to run down areas for better eduaction? More activities for kids after school? More police on the streets to battle crime?

I think that one is a joke. All I hear are these kids on TV bleating about having nothing to do. Absolute bollocks. There are so many things out there for them to do, but they just want everything given to them. When I was younger we went out exploring on our bikes, organised football etc....

There are plenty of clubs out there today for kids to get involved in all sorts. 'We have nothing to do' must be the lamest excuse you hear these days.

south morocco
I am saying while they are still young there is a chance they may change their ways - try and make something of their lives.

Once they hit 30 it is game over IMO. They will be a parasite for the rest of their lives. What is the point in them existing.............

maybe you can call in your secret army of like minded people to rid us of all the people over 30 who you think the game is over,after all what is the point in them existing,in saying that ,what is the point in you exsisting if you hate so much?

coppercrutch
Exactly. There are plenty jobs. About 83 and a half million Eastern Europeans managed to find jobs no bother. They didn't care what they did, they were just happy to work. I wish people in this country had the same attitude.

Many do. However a rather large minority do not give a ****. And we all have to pay for their laziness.

What a slaverin erse.

I am 34 and recently made the step up from being a postie to a delivery office manager. So, who the **** are 'they' ?

coppercrutch
maybe you can call in your secret army of like minded people to rid us of all the people over 30 who you think the game is over,after all what is the point in them existing,in saying that ,what is the point in you exsisting if you hate so much?

No secret army.

I personally think if someone has had 30 years to do something, and they are fit and healthy - then they should at least be working and doing SOMETHING. Anything I don't care what it is, just SOMETHING.

I mean 30 years is a pretty long time to get your act together, is it not....

Many do. However a rather large minority do not give a ****. And we all have to pay for their laziness.

That's what I meant, just didn't clarify it well enough.

I honestly think anyone with ginger hair should be wiped from the face of the planet. Ginger hair is a disease this genewration really can do without. Parasites. The lot of them.

coppercrutch
What a slaverin erse.

I am 34 and recently made the step up from being a postie to a delivery office manager. So, who the **** are 'they' ?

I have no idea what you are talking about. You have a job. My whole point is about people that refuse to work.

What are you talking about..............:wacko:

coppercrutch
I honestly think anyone with ginger hair should be wiped from the face of the planet. Ginger hair is a disease this genewration really can do without. Parasites. The lot of them.

I think someone has a chip on their shoulder................:rolleyes:

coppercrutch
CC told me recently he was buying a rally car, i thought Subaru?

[ATTACH]585[/ATTACH]

How wrong was i?:(

I never knew anyone took a photo !!!

Will have to be more careful next time....

I think someone has a chip on their shoulder................:rolleyes:

Just kiddin CC. I am pished. You are one of the good lads on here.

Guest S.U.S.S.

He bloody well is not!;)

And where do i sign up to the Anti Ginger Army?;)

70's Throwback

From this thread...could have fooled me ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
I never knew anyone took a photo !!!

Will have to be more careful next time....

Is it true Alex Salmond was driving you that day?;)

He bloody well is not!;)

And where do i sign up to the Anti Ginger Army?;)

SUSS et al,

I have been quiet on JKB recently, in fact the last couple of years. probably due to the influx of arseholes on this once barry site! I used to be 'up there' with the top posters as per counts etc. Member since 1998.

What can we do to get back to the heady days of being Jambos?

coppercrutch

I do agree about the ginger thing though. Annihilation is too good for those *****. Kill all gingers !!

Except me. I can work from the inside and help you on your mission. ;)

This one should be first...

_42841461_lennon416pa.jpg

He makes me ashamed to be ginger.......

south morocco
No secret army.

I personally think if someone has had 30 years to do something, and they are fit and healthy - then they should at least be working and doing SOMETHING. Anything I don't care what it is, just SOMETHING.

I mean 30 years is a pretty long time to get your act together, is it not....

but you said anyone 30 or over are "oxygen theives" and are parasites and should know better,thankfully,i dont know you at all,good luck,convincing everyone else ,though

Guest S.U.S.S.
SUSS et al,

I have been quiet on JKB recently, in fact the last couple of years. probably due to the influx of arseholes on this once barry site! I used to be 'up there' with the top posters as per counts etc. Member since 1998.

What can we do to get back to the heady days of being Jambos?

Good to have you back!

Just keep saying it as you see it, then regardless of the arseholes at least you are true to yourself, not what you think others want to read.:)

coppercrutch
but you said anyone 30 or over are "oxygen theives" and are parasites and should know better,thankfully,i dont know you at all,good luck,convincing everyone else ,though

I said anyone who was as scrounger over 30 was an oxygen thief !! I am over 30 myself....:eek:

Although I may be out of a job next month so I may join the oxygen thief gang !!

Show me the money !!

coppercrutch
Good to have you back!

Just keep saying it as you see it, then regardless of the arseholes at least you are true to yourself, not what you think others want to read.:)

On that poignant note I think I will retire for the evening....

S.U.S.S is to JKB what Plato was to ancient Greece.

tear.jpg

On that poignant note I think I will retire for the evening....

S.U.S.S is to JKB what Plato was to ancient Greece.

tear.jpg

I need my scratcher too CC, but it wasn't so long ago that this place was full of banter between fellow Jambos, 30+ oxygen theivin basturts the lot of us wese slaverin pish about the days events and how acceptably mediocre our team was.

So

Is it the demise of Hearts FC as we know it, or the arseholes on here that are bringin the place down?

south morocco
I said anyone who was as scrounger over 30 was an oxygen thief !! I am over 30 myself....:eek:

Although I may be out of a job next month so I may join the oxygen thief gang !!

Show me the money !!

watch your back then,?? where do you live?

Archived