The "Vent Your Spleen" Thread

Legend Claws

another car one, but folk that don't indicate really get on my nips, its dangerous and confusing

I indicate the wrong way deliberately

Its fun :)

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So basically people who know how to drive and refuse to sit in artificially created queues by a bunch of old *****s who learnt to drive in the dark ages and dont move with the times.:xmaseye:

Do you walk up the outside of the disabled queue at the supermarket and just cut in when you get to the till?

People who work on the Tynie pie stands.

Where the hell do they get them from?

this one may merit a thread of it's own, they are the thickest people ive ever come across

Supermarket queues , especially when the punter behind you is right on your heels and breathing down your neck with their stinking eggy breath , for fecks sake the queue is not going to go any quicker just get out ma space ya nugget. Thats better:)

People at the gym who grab all the weights they plan to use over a period of an hour and leave them lying around.

People on messageboards who ask for certain information that could be easily found with a search engine.

Sawdust Caesar

Beggars who get all indignant because you don't give them any change. I can't afford my own drink/drug habit so why the hell should I subsidise yours?

Do you walk up the outside of the disabled queue at the supermarket and just cut in when you get to the till?

Theres a disabled queue at your supermarket?

And its entirely different.

Lane Merges mean that there are 2 lanes to the point of merge and you should use them both, not create one artificial large queue.

People at the gym who grab all the weights they plan to use over a period of an hour and leave them lying around.

People on messageboards who ask for certain information that could be easily found with a search engine.

is this about my online football thread?

i did search a couple of search engines and got half way to nowhere, just thought someone else might already know of a website. and it worked.

Anyone seen that advert for 'Achmed the Dead Terrorist'. I struggle to think who would actually pay for such mince on their phone, not funny whatsoever.

Designed for chavs who get great satisfaction from having 'pure decent' stuff on their phones.

Anyone who buys a ringtone etc needs a slap!

The wide one.

At the particular section talked about on the previous page (the one I was referring to) under the gogar roundabout, you have 1 lane on the A8 that becomes two through the underpass and returns to one lane before the end of the underpass. This single lane is the right hand lane of the A8 past the RBS HQ. The queue is never that bad, the length of the underpass at most.

I know that you're allowed to use both lanes, my point (and someone elses too) was that if everyone else is in a line, it only infuriates people if folk skip past to save themselves 2 minutes.

is this about my online football thread?

i did search a couple of search engines and got half way to nowhere, just thought someone else might already know of a website. and it worked.

Nothing to do with your thread! I meant much more basic information than that.

Nothing to do with your thread! I meant much more basic information than that.

Anyone know how much the tickets are for the d utd game?

When people hang up their/your clothes with the hanger behind the bar, so you need to lift it and hook it under the bar to get it out.

Death is too good for these people.

Arseholes who put their metro/oyster/whatever card in their wallet/purse with about 40 other cards then stand at the exit swiping it 400 times because the machine can't read it and thus causing a backlog.

Take it out the ****ing wallet bawbag! :@

****ing idiots who have no time to let you off a bus!

Thats what I was going to say.. Its so bloody annoying...:xmasunsure:

I was getting on the bus after work today, as I was getting on the arse hole bus driver decided to shut the doors while im half on and half off.. I was shouted at the drive "you ****ing blind or some thing ya ****ing ****"!? He wasnt too happy and wouldnt let me on the bus... I was not amused.. :mad:

If the bus driver just happens to read this then I would like to say a nice big :1222: YOU!

• 1 month later...

Smelly people on buses or in shop queues who insist on standing as close as they can to me giving me their whole festering aroma:mad:

Lingerie shops who don,t stock bras for the more well endowed ladies, and when you ask if they have anything in your size they look at you as if you are a freak :mad:

Lingerie shops who don,t stock bras for the more well endowed ladies, and when you ask if they have anything in your size they look at you as if you are a freak :mad:

:worthless_thread:

;)

People who can't walk along the street in a straight line and at the same pace.

Good one.

I find that people you're over-taking have a natural tendancy to drift into your path.

Next time, just shout really loudly in their ear and they probably won't do it again.

Buffalo Bill

the number 38 bus

I hate the 38 bus, Its always packed and never turns up a lot of the time aswel.. In fact I hate Lothian buses, there **** and are a ripp off..:mad:

Archived