Kodi again

Unknown user

jack D and coke

Will I be able to get the hearts game on Kodi today seeing as hearts fc are showing it internationally ?

Are they? If that's the case then I imagine it'll be on but usually it's just home games...

How you getting on with it all anyway?

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Unknown user

Will I be able to get the hearts game on Kodi today seeing as hearts fc are showing it internationally ?

Are you sure? Normally it's home games plus away ones that are being televised only

the stone rose

Partick are supposedly providing a stream for international subscribers, perhaps we're piggybacking off that.

Better call Saul

Are they? If that's the case then I imagine it'll be on but usually it's just home games...

How you getting on with it all anyway?

I read it on the hearts Partick thread that it was going to be shown

The kodi is spot on so far mate had no issues at all

actually getting one for my son but I think I need to install the wookie wizard

says it comes fully loaded but not sure what that means .

jack D and coke

I read it on the hearts Partick thread that it was going to be shown

The kodi is spot on so far mate had no issues at all

actually getting one for my son but I think I need to install the wookie wizard

says it comes fully loaded but not sure what that means .

Magic mate[emoji1360]

It might come loaded with another build or just kodi but if you need any help let me know. Installing Wookie or any build is pretty easy.

Better call Saul

Magic mate[emoji1360]

It might come loaded with another build or just kodi but if you need any help let me know. Installing Wookie or any build is pretty easy.

nice one !!

Apparently it's Partick that are trying to broadcast the game for ?3.95 for overseas fans as a trial .

jack D and coke

nice one !!

Apparently it's Partick that are trying to broadcast the game for ?3.95 for overseas fans as a trial .

Aye that makes more sense tbh. If it's on tho somebody just needs to ask willo on the Facebook page and I'm fairly sure he'll get a stream up[emoji1360]

I'm going to a wedding today or I would've.

Rudolf's Mate

As has been said Hearts TV only show home games. Then you rely on it being a televised game or the other team having a similar setup and screaning games for fans abroad. Easy way to check is to look on Particks website but I'd be shocked if they did TBH.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

the stone rose

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/partick-thistle-vs-hearts-live-ppv/

Here's the confirmation Partick are streaming it. Whether Hearts TV will have access is another question.

Seems as though more and more clubs are getting in on the international streaming bandwagon. Happy Days!

Edited by the stone rose

Rudolf's Mate

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/partick-thistle-vs-hearts-live-ppv/

Here's the confirmation Partick are streaming it. Whether Hearts TV will have access is another question.

Seems as though more and more clubs are getting in on the international streaming bandwagon. Happy Days!

It's easy money for them tbh. Especially when it's a game v us and a 3pm KO as they might pick up quite a few away fans.

Hopefully someone will get in touch with Mania re this ;)

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

I just tweeted them, they are going to try but can't promise anything as they don't have Partick tv.

RS? I just done the same and noticed someone called RS had already asked :lol:

If I get a proxy and just pay for the game I should be able to watch it. Partick have just tweeted ?3.95 to watch it. Anyone know any decent free proxy sites

Alma Matters

If I get a proxy and just pay for the game I should be able to watch it. Partick have just tweeted ?3.95 to watch it. Anyone know any decent free proxy sites

I am not at home so cant check, but have you had a look on Castaway streams to see if the game is listed on there?

Rudolf's Mate

Yep you can. I'm a bit torn over paying them though :lol:

Mentioned on another thread, there's loads of free VPN/DNS providers out there however one quite a few of us use is Smart DNS Proxy. They offer a 14 day free trial however unlike the other providers they don't throttle your usage, which can cause issues. https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/?gclid=cj0keqjw9is-brc4qzxagbls6umbeiqayhbh-zokcf-mqxwv4ohf88aa7ag9igup-emvseecxvcdhyuaalfz8p8haq There's walk through's on their site on how to setup.  

Yep you can. I'm a bit torn over paying them though :lol:

Mentioned on another thread, there's loads of free VPN/DNS providers out there however one quite a few of us use is Smart DNS Proxy. They offer a 14 day free trial however unlike the other providers they don't throttle your usage, which can cause issues. https://www.smartdnsproxy.com/?gclid=cj0keqjw9is-brc4qzxagbls6umbeiqayhbh-zokcf-mqxwv4ohf88aa7ag9igup-emvseecxvcdhyuaalfz8p8haq There's walk through's on their site on how to setup.

Cheers mate. Can't understand why sportsmania can only get audio. If the game is getting shown live you would think they would be able to stream it

Rudolf's Mate

Cheers mate. Can't understand why sportsmania can only get audio. If the game is getting shown live you would think they would be able to stream it

It'll be the audio which is on Hearts World bud. HW supply audio for most (possibly all) away games which Mania will have. It's not impossible that a stream might pop up somewhere but probably not on Mania.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

It'll be the audio which is on Hearts World bud. HW supply audio for most (possibly all) away games which Mania will have. It's not impossible that a stream might pop up somewhere but probably not on Mania.

what other sports add on's would you recommend I install that the game might be on. I only have sportsmania

Rudolf's Mate

what other sports add on's would you recommend I install that the game might be on. I only have sportsmania

I'm the same as you bud. I've seen castaway mentioned loads of times however it's been a long, long time since I tried it. 

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-castaway-kodi/

Whenever I've seen people say they've got it on Castaway I've always been able to get it on Mania. Hopefully this is the case but you never know. 

Edit: if anyone's got Fusion installed it'll be within the addon installer and maybe even in featured addons.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Can anyone get in touch with sportsmania to try and get the game? I would but I not on Facebook

Anybody know what the Sportsmania page name is on Facebook - I joined up on Sportsmania a while back and liked the sportsmania page but this page seems to betalking about cricket all the time !! 

Hi Guys, it's me again

Looking to get ultimatemania for my kodi box when I get it next week, also looking to install SALTS & Exodus, this lot would seem to cover pretty much everything me and the missus will watch. So do I need to get an epg as well? if so, any recommendations, don't mind paying for it if it's good. Also, do I need a VPN or will I be ok without one. 

My wife watches a lot of crap from america such as chicago fire, nashville(stop laughing) etc.

Cheers

Rudolf's Mate

Hi Guys, it's me again

Looking to get ultimatemania for my kodi box when I get it next week, also looking to install SALTS & Exodus, this lot would seem to cover pretty much everything me and the missus will watch. So do I need to get an epg as well? if so, any recommendations, don't mind paying for it if it's good. Also, do I need a VPN or will I be ok without one.

My wife watches a lot of crap from america such as chicago fire, nashville(stop laughing) etc.

Cheers

SALTS & Exodus should cover your tv& films TBH. I don't see you needing a VPN either though some have used it for some stuff.

I'll let the others comment on EPG's as I don't use one.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

I'm the same as you bud. I've seen castaway mentioned loads of times however it's been a long, long time since I tried it.

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-castaway-kodi/

Whenever I've seen people say they've got it on Castaway I've always been able to get it on Mania. Hopefully this is the case but you never know.

Edit: if anyone's got Fusion installed it'll be within the addon installer and maybe even in featured addons.

I haven't got sportsmania (my Internet is pretty poor atm) so I use castaway and have found it decent. I wouldn't expect HD quality though.

I think it's in the natko repo in fusion, though I may be making that up.

Rudolf's Mate

I haven't got sportsmania (my Internet is pretty poor atm) so I use castaway and have found it decent. I wouldn't expect HD quality though.

I think it's in the natko repo in fusion, though I may be making that up.

Yeah that's how I remember it from ages ago. I uninstalled it once getting Mania as it wasn't needed.

I found it in the featured section of Fusion's addon installer. I've had a look but can't see anything about games being listed. Someone poster earlier to look on Castaway and they couldn't at the moment so I thought they might state what games were on. Could have read it wrong though.

Anybody know what the Sportsmania page name is on Facebook - I joined up on Sportsmania a while back and liked the sportsmania page but this page seems to betalking about cricket all the time !!

Im the same,i joined about 3week ago but had to delete for it kept filling my timeline with indian folk talking gibberish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's how I remember it from ages ago. I uninstalled it once getting Mania as it wasn't needed.

I found it in the featured section of Fusion's addon installer. I've had a look but can't see anything about games being listed. Someone poster earlier to look on Castaway and they couldn't at the moment so I thought they might state what games were on. Could have read it wrong though.

When you go in to castaway there's the list of sources. Dimsports etc. Click on those and the list of games will come up. I'm not at home just now so can't check.

Rudolf's Mate

When you go in to castaway there's the list of sources. Dimsports etc. Click on those and the list of games will come up. I'm not at home just now so can't check.

Ah gotcha. I'll look now [emoji1303]

Rudolf's Mate

It's listed in StreamSports.Me within Castaway. Remains to be seen if it's actually on though.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Fraggle Rock

At the end of last weeks game on hearts tv the commentator said " join us again next week for  more live coverage from the thistle/hearts game"  the way it was said i understood it to be live tv coverage., so I think it will be on..

SALTS & Exodus should cover your tv& films TBH. I don't see you needing a VPN either though some have used it for some stuff.

I'll let the others comment on EPG's as I don't use one.

Free EPG either Renagade or Ivue.

I recommend however playing the 10 pound a year fee and getting the Ontap EPG I tried it for a month and it is the best out there.

I only got it to missus proof kodi though. Ultimatemanian is very easy to navigate round

Edited by AlimOzturk

Fraggle Rock

Free EPG either Renagade or Ivue.

I recommend however playing the 10 pound a year fee and getting the Ontap EPG I tried it for a month and it is the best out there.

I only got it to missus proof kodi though. Ultimatemanian is very easy to navigate round

Ontap has now been bumped up to ?24 for the year, cashing in on their popularity with Ultimatemania users.  :thumbsdown:

Ive got kodi on a firestick, i usually get a good selection of games on sportsdevil - live sports - firstrowsports.ge but all games showing no stream? Anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Ive got kodi on a firestick, i usually get a good selection of games on sportsdevil - live sports - firstrowsports.ge but all games showing no stream? Anyone else having this problem?

Try updating the addon. 

Rudolf's Mate

How do I do that lol

Depending on the version it should be system, settings addons, video addons and navigate to the addon in question and click on it. Might be slightly different depending on what version of Kodi you've got. Might say something like my addons.

Well, thats the fibre broadband now on, gone from 18mbps to 68mbps, step one completed. Freesat box and T8 V4 arriving at the end of the week. Cannae wait, shiny new tech to play about with!!!

Anyone getting pigeons on the screen when you click on a film in Phoenix! What gives?

It's one of the scrapers, can't remember which, on video maybe, doesn't allow hot linking.

Anyone getting pigeons on the screen when you click on a film in Phoenix! What gives?

Had that a few times on Exodus.  Has an annoying wee tune.

I also keep getting Rick Astley when I click on links - Never gonna give you up.