Kodi again

Unknown user

I'm sure I already have SM on my add-on with The Beast. I just stripped down a lot of the dead links

Good to go then, just pay your ?26 or whatever you choose, create an account, log in and enjoy.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Gonna go for it in an attempt to see tomorrow's game. Have a ticket but thanks to a freak accident I'm now housebound with an elevated foot and no alcohol

Cheers

Gonna go for it in an attempt to see tomorrow's game. Have a ticket but thanks to a freak accident I'm now housebound with an elevated foot and no alcohol

Cheers

Heads up : it took me 5 hours to be enabled once registered.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

I signed up last Saturday morning, was watching a replay of the birkirkara home game (just to test it) within 10 minutes of registering. I had no problems with them.

Just signed up 5 minutes ago... 6 months pack.

Oh my...

The clarity. The HD goodness... wow!!

Does this keep up during live games or does the quality suffer?

Unknown user

Oh my...

I've certainly not had any quality issues! Remember to join their FB subscribers group, it's their customer service hub :thumbsup:

Alma Matters

It's probably in here somewhere, but got a new android box with kodi. Can't find how to search for sports nation in the menu. Do I have to go to systems settings? There are loads in the menu but no sports nation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jack D and coke

It's probably in here somewhere, but got a new android box with kodi. Can't find how to search for sports nation in the menu. Do I have to go to systems settings? There are loads in the menu but no sports nation.

Are you using the normal confluence blue screen? If so go to videos and the sub menu below entitled video addons. It should be listed in there if you have it installed.

Are you using the normal confluence blue screen? If so go to videos and the sub menu below entitled video addons. It should be listed in there if you have it installed.

Think he may mean to install it. As always,seo Michael is your friend.

Edited by tweegy

Alma Matters

Think he may mean to install it. As always,seo Michael is your friend.

Yes it is to install. My last firestick had it in already. Will check that out thanks.

I signed up last Saturday morning, was watching a replay of the birkirkara home game (just to test it) within 10 minutes of registering. I had no problems with them.

Nice one. I must've just been unlucky. Don't want the guy registering 10 mins before KO tomorrow and not getting it till after FT.

Yes I had that as well when I signed up just before a game. I went to the Facebook page and they activated it right away. Actually it's a really worthwhile page to join. Guys are totally sound for support

Edited by CollyWolly

Fraggle Rock

Oh my...

Superb stuff  BudgeUp, Just one day watching some good sport and it has paid for itself, everything after that is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. :2thumbsup:  :bobby:

I never had to be activated, signed up, paid ?26, signed into SM on kodi and it was working

Watching baseball. No difference in quality to batman streams but doesnt stop playing after 10 minutes.

I guess the quality on batman streams is because nobody watches it?

Either way... im glad i dont need to keep loading the game up...

Aberdeen v Hearts listed on the calendar today

Cheers to all the Kodi geeks!

I assume it will ve via Aberdeen TV?

chester copperpot

Aberdeen v Hearts listed on the calendar today

:yas:

Will need to rush the poor bairn around the shops tho as I promised her a new outfit

Alma Matters

Any idea why uk Turks keeps telling me to check log? Have uninstalled and reinstalled but no joy. Where is the log?

Rudolf's Mate

Got a firestick today so looking forward to seeing what it does. I can't seem to download Kodi though.

If you've got an android device (tablet/phone) grab apps2fire from the store. Once you've got Kodi on the android device you go into apps2fire and click on Kodi and it'll install it directly onto the Stick.

Just remember to go into settings and developer options and allow apps from unknown sources and debugging.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Got a firestick today so looking forward to seeing what it does. I can't seem to download Kodi though.

I used this method. Really fast and easy.

Edit: Rudolph already sorted you.

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/tvs-entertainment/media-streamers/1404248/how-to-install-kodi-on-the-amazon-fire-tv-stick

Edited by robbo1874

mrmarkus1981

My sportsmania is buffery (that's a word now) on the laptop but flawless on my RaspberryPi. What's weird is that I'm running a Linux version that boots only into Kodi. Laptop was ?600 in 2010, pi was ?30!!!!!!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

My sportsmania is buffery (that's a word now) on the laptop but flawless on my RaspberryPi. What's weird is that I'm running a Linux version that boots only into Kodi. Laptop was ?600 in 2010, pi was ?30!!!!!!

I've got a decent gaming PC which has Kodi on it but doesn't come close to the performance of my AFTV box. Loads of performance issues on Windows as a whole.

Unknown user

There are 3 laptops in our house but none can match the Pi for playback!

My test is an episode of Planet Earth in HD I downloaded, the shallow seas episode. Forward to the bit where there's thousands of fish being rendered at once, the Pi is still flawless!

I got an android box recently but I just can't bring myself to fully switch over - the box might be quicker through the menus, have android apps and what have you, but my wee raspberry Pi is amazing AND it uses the TV remote

If you've got an android device (tablet/phone) grab apps2fire from the store. Once you've got Kodi on the android device you go into apps2fire and click on Kodi and it'll install it directly onto the Stick.

Just remember to go into settings and developer options and allow apps from unknown sources and debugging.

Brilliant. Did that and it took no time at all. Can't get exodus to work now but I think I need to disable bt smart hub.

I'm going out to get the Amazon fire box today. Is kodi already on it? Do I need to have a build on it? ?80 seems a bit steep, hope its better than the android box I'm using the now, that only cost me ?30!

My plan is to get the Amazon box and subscribe to Sportsmania. Hopefully everything in my life will become right after that [emoji38]

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Rudolf's Mate

Brilliant. Did that and it took no time at all. Can't get exodus to work now but I think I need to disable bt smart hub.

Yep log into the router and disable smart setup within the advanced settings.

I'm going out to get the Amazon fire box today. Is kodi already on it? Do I need to have a build on it? ?80 seems a bit steep, hope its better than the android box I'm using the now, that only cost me ?30!

My plan is to get the Amazon box and subscribe to Sportsmania. Hopefully everything in my life will become right after that [emoji38]

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Highly recommend it.

Unknown user

I was out yesterday and had to watch the red TV stream on my Galaxy S5. There was something wrong with the sound but the picture was great!

Disser Pointon

For the iPad go onto the app store and grab Matrix TV. Jack mentioned it earlier in this thread. You use it with your SportsnationHD login and access the streams directly.

d2696267371923609e04e3883153dd4f.png

I personally would say the Amazon Fire TV as I have 2 of them. If not that then the T8 is what I would go for however it would take something monumental to get me to budge from the AFTV box.

Have downloaded this, what do you enter when it asks for the website I've tried both sportsmania and sportsnation but neither work?

Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk