United at Hibs

martoon

You're obsessed with the Huns. Seriously obsessed.

Yep.

Hes not the only one.

Brand anyone a hun mini hun etc at the drop of a hat.

On most threads

Healthy agendas

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JyTees, on 04 Nov 2015 - 9:24 PM, said:

Predictable, and quite frankly, obsessed!

Your spot-on, for a self-proclaimed Unionist like yourself, your bizarre fetish with nationalism and patriotism for your own country (I use that lightly) is very predictable and quite frankly...obsessional!

All very strange behaviour!

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Utd are terrible but that's a good win tbf. Hopefully that gives them more imietus to eat into Rangers' five point lead.

jonnothejambo, on 04 Nov 2015 - 9:57 PM, said:

Let them get all excited.

We have seen it all before where go on a decent run (for them) then it all goes tits up.

As usual.

yep makes great viewing

By the time the play offs come along yinited will still be in the spl and the vermin still in the championship FACT

Not another FACT post?

0-4

Champions league doesn't do it for me, watch one soulless club play against another soulless club whilst giving their players ?200,000 per week. No thanks.

^^^ this, horrible to watch these mercenary players pocket ridiculous salaries, Raheem Sterling "it's a dream come true to play for such an illustrious club" :cornette:

And Wayne Rooney, ?300k a week, redemption after scoring a tap in, :cornette: :cornette: :cornette: :cornette: :cornette: :cornette:

So we beat United 1-0, and Hibs beat them 3-0?

Mair prooof they ur the big teem in Edinburgh likesay :rofl:

So we beat United 1-0, and Hibs beat them 3-0?

Mair prooof they ur the big teem in Edinburgh likesay :rofl:

Aye :rofl:

You ###### serious?!

Never trust anyone with a 07 in their name...

JyTees GTF hearts007 is a PHM and well respected in this community.

meme and gif jealousy type post IMO

Brock Steelrod, on 04 Nov 2015 - 10:12 PM, said:

JyTees GTF hearts007 is a PHM and well respected in this community.

meme and gif jealousy type post IMO

don't let em hook ya mate

There's a thread over there with them all creaming themselves over their current team, claiming it to be Scotland's 2nd or 3rd best in many cases :) I kid you not! Some say that we haven't strengthened at all and are no better than last year. Hmmmm.

Expected hibs to win this one. Dundee Utd have no creativity at all and hibs are riding a decent wave right now with strikers who are finding the net.

Free money for the gamblers really.

Behind all the verbal diarrhoea that they spout it must worry them that they won't win the league therefor the playoffs are the only way they will potentially get promoted.

Of course we all know that their collective sphincters explode at the mere mention of the playoffs.

Meanwhile we leave them in our slipstream.

Frankly I hope they rot.

Agreed and if they don't come up then I think they will be financially F?????

luckyBatistuta

Agreed and if they don't come up then I think they will be financially F?????

They will just spend even more money on championship standard players. It's not their clubs money after all.

Yes let them get to final and play against Celtic...love to see that humping and again dejected hobbos greeting again

They'll hibs it against Ross County in the semi

They seem to provide an epic failure every year on the big occasion

2012 - 5-1

2013 - Their year again, pumped 3-0 by celtic in SC final (won singing contest)

2014 - Hamilton, relegation party

2015 - Another play off failure

One can only wonder what 2016 will bring

Mind last season when we were hosing down all and sundry in the Championship? Did you see any Hearts fans claiming us to be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country?

Well naw. We weren't, even by being by some way the best team in the Championship. This lot are banging their well banged 'look at us - we're braw' drum and they aren't close to being the best team in the Championship.

Only on Planet Fruitcake.

:cornette:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Mind last season when we were hosing down all and sundry in the Championship? Did you see any Hearts fans claiming us to be the 2nd or 3rd best team in the country?

Well naw. We weren't, even by being by some way the best team in the Championship. This lot are banging their well banged 'look at us - we're braw' drum and they aren't close to being the best team in the Championship.

Only on Planet Fruitcake.

Hibs is what happens when all the big fish in an aquarium die, and that one slightly larger but decidedly gimpy wee guppy decides he's now the big shot... but then still manages to get filled in by a feistier than normal neon tetra. :D

Hibs is what happens when all the big fish in an aquarium die, and that one slightly larger but decidedly gimpy wee guppy decides he's now the big shot... but then still manages to get filled in by a feistier than normal neon tetra. :D

:rofl: you spend far too much time with that aquarium.

:muggy:

But yer right.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:rofl: you spend far too much time with that aquarium.

:muggy:

But yer right.

I know. I spend too much time doing too many things.

:sob:

They'll hibs it against Ross County in the semi

They seem to provide an epic failure every year on the big occasion

2012 - 5-1

2013 - Their year again, pumped 3-0 by celtic in SC final (won singing contest)

2014 - Hamilton, relegation party

2015 - Another play off failure

One can only wonder what 2016 will bring

You missed this...

2015 - pumped by Falkirk in the SC semi, then console themselves that they would have been pumped by Celtic in the final anyway, only for ICT to pump Celtic in the other semi and go on to win the big cup.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

You missed this...

2015 - pumped by Falkirk in the SC semi, then console themselves that they would have been pumped by Celtic in the final anyway, only for ICT to pump Celtic in the other semi and go on to win the big cup.

Poetry. :lol:

Utd are terrible but that's a good win tbf. Hopefully that gives them more imietus to eat into Rangers' five point lead.

Can't believe this has gone unnoticed, or is it just ignored?

The last thing I want to see is that filth getting anywhere near automatic promotion.

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along to let me know this comment is in fact an admission of diet hunnery rather than a deep despise of those tramps from the wrong side of the city.

10, 9, 8...

Can't believe this has gone unnoticed, or is it just ignored?

The last thing I want to see is that filth getting anywhere near automatic promotion.

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along to let me know this comment is in fact an admission of diet hunnery rather than a deep despise of those tramps from the wrong side of the city.

10, 9, 8...

The first home game of the season, the champions league final and Hibs getting humiliated in the playoffs; Three constants within the annual footballing calendar that make the whole bloody carry-on worth while. 

Delighted to see Hibs win.  I think the confidence will really help them in the league where I want them to help make sure that the right cheek stays down another year.

Championship team beats team that are front runners to be in the championship next season ...................move along , nothing to see here ... 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Delighted to see Hibs win. I think the confidence will really help them in the league where I want them to help make sure that the right cheek stays down another year.

I want Rangers to stay down as much as the next person but being delighted that Hibs made it through to the semi-final..

I want Rangers to stay down as much as the next person but being delighted that Hibs made it through to the semi-final..

It's not like they are going to win anything.  It's Hibs we are talking about

Arthur Morgan

Delighted to see Hibs win.  I think the confidence will really help them in the league where I want them to help make sure that the right cheek stays down another year.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

It's not like they are going to win anything. It's Hibs we are talking about

If they're not going to win anything then why are you delighted they won tonight? Whey do you want them to keep up with Rangers if by your own admission they don't have a chance of winning the league? Wouldn't you rather see them struggle?

If they're not going to win anything then why are you delighted they won tonight? Whey do you want them to keep up with Rangers if by your own admission they don't have a chance of winning the league? Wouldn't you rather see them struggle?

I enjoy seeing them struggle, but to see Rangers stay down would make me much happier than putting up with them getting a little excited about winning the league

I enjoy seeing them struggle, but to see Rangers stay down would make me much happier than putting up with them getting a little excited about winning the league

Delighted, happy, excited...

Nauseating.

Delighted, happy, excited...

Nauseating.

Not as ville as having the latest incarnation making it into the top league

I would much prefer enjoying derbies again

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I would prefer Hibs to win the league if it was a choice between the two.

That's different to being delighted that they advanced in a completely unrelated competition.

Suspect Ross County would request Tannadice - and probably be ignored like Inverness were.

Tynecastle/Dundee, not a lot of difference from Dingwall.

One swallow does not make a summer.........or does it if you are a Hibs fan ?.........some more light relief from our 'friends'

Even though Utd were poor tonight i think we would have beat any team on the park tonight, we were that good

Don't underestimate this, we are one hell of a side right now and teams must dread playing us big time.

Going to be bold and say that this team would be fighting for 2nd in the SPL. We've defeated Aberdeen, Dundee United and Sevco this season because we're the better team.

I said it before but got scorn poured on it.I'll say it again.Second best squad in Scotland

Archived