United at Hibs

martoon

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seymour M Hersh

"Why on Earth would someone choose to watch Hibernian v Dundee United over something like Bayern Munich v Arsenal?"

Perhaps because some of us are patriotic football supporters and don't give a tuppeny s**t about english (lower case "e" deliberate) football!!

V

To paraphrase Bill Shankly. If hibs (lower case "h" deliberate)  were playing at the bottom of my garden I wouldn't open the curtains to watch them.

FTH. Filth.

One swallow does not make a summer.........or does it if you are a Hibs fan ?.........some more light relief from our 'friends'

Even though Utd were poor tonight i think we would have beat any team on the park tonight, we were that good

Don't underestimate this, we are one hell of a side right now and teams must dread playing us big time.

Going to be bold and say that this team would be fighting for 2nd in the SPL. We've defeated Aberdeen, Dundee United and Sevco this season because we're the better team.

I said it before but got scorn poured on it.I'll say it again.Second best squad in Scotland

I assume they are clear at the top of their league?

chester copperpot

To paraphrase Bill Shankly. If hibs (lower case "h" deliberate) were playing at the bottom of my garden I wouldn't open the curtains to watch them.

FTH. Filth.

Amen. Succinct and to the point.

The Treasurer

BBC reporting nearly 12,000. Decent crowd for that mob if correct, cannae imagine Utd brought many.

Yep.

Bigger crowd than we managed against sellik.

Well done to all our "supporters" who chose not to bother last week, this must make you very proud

andsoitbegins

You missed this...

2015 - pumped by Falkirk in the SC semi, then console themselves that they would have been pumped by Celtic in the final anyway, only for ICT to pump Celtic in the other semi and go on to win the big cup.

Said ICT team being managed by a Manager emptied for not understanding the culture or some pish. Exemplified by him winning the Big Cup.

Always giving, that club.

Attendance at Easter Rd 11,891 which I'm sure is more than what we got last week against Celtic.

Attendance at Easter Rd 11,891 which I'm sure is more than what we got last week against Celtic.[/

Just been on 19thMay2012bumrape.net and seemingly they (and I quote) "would be comfortable in 2nd in the SPL" with that team.  I mean ffs they are not even comfortable in 2nd in the Championship!

chuck berrys hairline

I'm sure Scott Wilson gave the attendance as 12,000 odd against Celtic

i8hibsh, on 05 Nov 2015 - 11:18 AM, said:

Just been on 19thMay2012bumrape.net and seemingly they (and I quote) "would be comfortable in 2nd in the SPL" with that team.  I mean ffs they are not even comfortable in 2nd in the Championship!

they never learn do they? man how they love to set themselves up for a fall

I'm sure Scott Wilson gave the attendance as 12,000 odd against Celtic

Was a big game for the Hobos last night.  They were up against a Premiership club.  

Yes but now they are one of the best ever teams to grace the land of Cockwomblry and everyone should sit up and take note including the muppets who dress up as seats.

I think they are planning to go over to Spain to give Messi and Ronaldo an Alan Stubbs master class so watch this space.

David Hardon will be in his element in today's Vermin Evening News.

Remember last season best footballing side in Scotland.

they never learn do they? man how they love to set themselves up for a fall

Almost time for their mid season christmas slump.  Can't wait.  Despise the Huns but want them up before those deluded twats,

One swallow does not make a summer.........or does it if you are a Hibs fan ?.........some more light relief from our 'friends'

Even though Utd were poor tonight i think we would have beat any team on the park tonight, we were that good

Don't underestimate this, we are one hell of a side right now and teams must dread playing us big time.

Going to be bold and say that this team would be fighting for 2nd in the SPL. We've defeated Aberdeen, Dundee United and Sevco this season because we're the better team.

I said it before but got scorn poured on it.I'll say it again.Second best squad in Scotland

Aye, it was a really convincing performance v Rangers !!   Rode their luck big time.........I`d say a really good team is one that wins convincingly without much trouble at the back.

They really are dheads..

Bilel Mohsni, on 05 Nov 2015 - 12:09 PM, said:

Quite like Morgan and 007 to be honest. Quite a.strange couple of posters to be falling out. :lol:

no falling out on my part but seems to have a bee in his bonnet about me seemingly being a Hobo....strange indeed

alwaysthereinspirit

Poor bar stewards. They will never learn. I feel a Champions League win is in their future with in the next 5 years. At least thats what we'll be hearing soon enough from them.

no falling out on my part but seems to have a bee in his bonnet about me seemingly being a Hobo....strange indeed

No falling out from me either. I would like to publically apologise to 007.

Sorry mate.

No hard feelings?

Morgan, on 05 Nov 2015 - 12:25 PM, said:

No falling out from me either. I would like to publically apologise to 007.

Sorry mate.

No hard feelings?

no problem :2thumbsup:  and the 007 only relates to Bond not to any old hearts results

Cast No Shadow

The Dockside Brazil haven't finished 2nd for about 40 years and they've had what, three 3rd place finishes in that time?

A risible, tinpot club with a fan base to match.

To be fair to Hibs fans their manager is a windbag also.  Couldn't believe what I was hearing when he said Hibs should have won more comfortably against Rangers on Sunday.  I seem to remember a match largely dominated by Rangers with several chances that unbelievably stayed out.  Hibs did well to get a win from that game.  Problem is they do and always have lacked humility.  No recognition of the opposition only a self blowing trumpet.   They live in a 'virtual' world where they are virtually better than anyone.  Last time I looked they were 2nd in 2nd tier of Scottish Football. 

Anyone noticed they are starting their "flair" talk pish again?

Gotta love it eh.  Last season we strolled the league and were"jammy" in every game.  they are doing well just now (started poorly) and are a flair team.

I actually hate them more than anything.

Cast No Shadow

"Shame the PBS has a deathtrap of a main stand and such a small capacity - plus one of the smallest pitch sizes in Scottish football - not completey ideal for our passing game."

Incredible. :D

I though that Hibs played well last night and on Sunday but they are still a championship team at best. Raising your game for the bigger ones is easy but competing against bread and butter sides on a regular basis is what's required to compete at the top end.

Hibs biggest issue is Alan Stubbs, he is a born loser. His reaction on Sunday and last night sums him up; he thinks that are now world beaters. 3 points against Rangers and a win in the quarter finals prove nothing unless they finish the job in the league and in the cup.

Rest assured, they will lose at the weekend, it the Hibs way.

Incidentally, you can tell that Jason Cummings has been schooled at Hearts, he has the finishing ability, confidence and swagger that you just don't associate with Hibs.

That thread is genuinely hilarious!

I like the poster who claims they were unlucky last year. That just reinforces how deluded these claims are. It's what set's them up for the fall time and time again.

:pleasing:

Love it when they're confident and think they'd hammer us, particularly now when we're literally out of their league. It's like holding an angry, pissed up dwarf at arms length as he's trying to have a square go.

8-P

Genuine LOL

Mixu following Robbie's tactics from last year,sling the cup games main aim was winning the championship. Successful and how point proven.Mixu target has to be surviving in the Big league so diddy cup matters nowt in the scheme of things,will it work for United? we'll see.

"Shame the PBS has a deathtrap of a main stand and such a small capacity - plus one of the smallest pitch sizes in Scottish football - not completey ideal for our passing game."

Incredible. :D

Easter Road doesn't seem ideal for their passing game when they play us there either. Strange.

Easter Road doesn't seem ideal for their passing game when they play us there either. Strange.

Or Hampden.

5-1

The Shed Floodlight

Yep.

Bigger crowd than we managed against sellik.

Well done to all our "supporters" who chose not to bother last week, this must make you very proud

Think it was a season ticket game for the Junkies the other night. Or probs bring a granny and sister along for free

do I hear four anyone?

Not sure if its 4 or more as I could not be bothered reading the whole thread but im in the same boat, its no wonder our Tv deal is so rubbish when ppl would rather watch a crap English game over a game that could impact their own team.

Archived