United at Hibs

martoon

"Why on Earth would someone choose to watch Hibernian v Dundee United over something like Bayern Munich v Arsenal?"

Perhaps because some of us are patriotic football supporters and don't give a tuppeny s**t about english (lower case "e" deliberate) football!!

V

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Another here who'd rather watch Scottish games over CL. With a few exceptions, I fins top level football pretty dull these days - very little giant-killing and most games have the feel of a tika-taka training session.

because some folk that are Scottish follow Scottish games

You serious?!

Never trust anyone with a 07 in their name...

scott herbertson

Chick suggesting Kenny Miller has another 5 years at the top level??

He's lost a fair bit of his hair already - I'd give it three at most

JyTees, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:34 PM, said:

You ###### serious?!

:facepalm:

noidletalk81, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:41 PM, said:

United are going down at this rate!

Howling!

yep not getting a sniff

Thread's teaming with Nats who have no idea. "Feck watching ra Inglish at anyhing, am much too patryotik".

I'd rather stick hot poker's in my eyes than watch the vermin on tele...against anyone!

noidletalk81, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:47 PM, said:

Gollum awards another suspect pen!

2-0!

who would have thought

JyTees, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:46 PM, said:

Thread's teaming with Nats who have no idea. "Feck watching ra Inglish at anyhing, am much too patryotik".

"Nats" really??  :rofl:You sound like you missed the turn-off for Govan!

just heard Craig Paterson gushing at John McGinn as he was being subbed "he's all over the park, he scores goals..." Blah blah...so I thought I'd go check his stats. He's scored TWO goals all season ffs. Reminds me of a similar world beater they had recently.

"Nats" really??  :rofl:You sound like you missed the turn-off for Govan!

You're obsessed with the Huns. Seriously obsessed.

Ron Burgundy, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:56 PM, said:

You're obsessed with the Huns. Seriously obsessed.

In the same manner you and many others are obsessed with Hibs perhaps??

In the same manner you and many others are obsessed with Hibs perhaps??

So are you now admitting to being a Celtic fan. I must admit I had suspicions.

Ron Burgundy, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:59 PM, said:Ron Burgundy, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:59 PM, said:

So are you now admitting to being a Celtic fan. I must admit I had suspicions.

How do you arrive at that delusional conclusion exactly??

I very much doubt you have followed Hearts for the length of time that I have, but feel free to convince yourself otherwise! :)

"I'd rather stick hot poker's in my eyes than watch the vermin on tele...against anyone!"

I'm tempted to say "don't let us stop you" but can't quite bring myself to descend to your level...

V

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hibs were always going to win. It was the easiest possible fixture once again

Aberdeen surely wasn't easy in the last round. Let me FTFY it's the Wee Cup it's very Hibs

Aberdeen surely wasn't easy in the last round. Let me FTFY it's the Wee Cup it's very Hibs

I'll give you that. Fair point.

"Nats" really?? :rofl:You sound like you missed the turn-off for Govan!

Predictable, and quite frankly, obsessed!

You need some time on the couch with a professional.

You ###### serious?!

That's for sure.

Vermin

i wish jj was my dad

welcome to the minority report

I have very little interest in English or European football other than an occasional passing interest in Norwich for family reasons or if a Scottish player/coach/is involved.

The game down there is massively overhyped and has sucked the life out of ours.  It's really depressing seeing all the Chelsea and City tops being worn because kids up here keep getting told how crap our game is.    

JeanLouisValois84

All the Hobos on my Facebook treating every victory like a cup final win just now. Not that they'd know what one of them is mind you.

I have very little interest in English or European football other than an occasional passing interest in Norwich for family reasons or if a Scottish player/coach/is involved.

The game down there is massively overhyped and has sucked the life out of ours.  It's really depressing seeing all the Chelsea and City tops being worn because kids up here keep getting told how crap our game is.

sure,but don't trust me ive got 07 in my name

They've just beat the current Premier league joke team and suddenly the natives  believe they would be fighting it out for 2nd place if they were in the Premier league.

don't waste your time try and hook someone else

How about - "Don't waste your time, (that's a comma) try and hook someone else?"

Cropley got two didn't he?

And Gordon?

What was the next result at Tynecastle?

Oh aye - 4-1

Dannie Boy, on 04 Nov 2015 - 9:40 PM, said:

Utd are kack they will need to recruit big time in January if they want to survive in the premiership.

This

Guest Bilel Mohsni

They've just beat the current Premier league joke team and suddenly the natives believe they would be fighting it out for 2nd place if they were in the Premier league.

The irony being when Celtic beat us twice last season in the cups, it was evidence that we would be finishing 11th or 12th this season, because the gap was so large. This was then proven by Rangers getting ragdolled by Motherwell in the play-offs.

Hibs beat the bottom team in the league above and they are now a top two Premiership quality side.

:arf:

manaliveits105

By the time the play offs come along yinited will still be in the spl and the vermin still in the championship FACT

What is it, early November? Hibs are doing quite well. Seen it before but.. they'll soon make a total jobby of it as they always do.

You can take the jobby out of Hibs but not the Hibs oot the jobby. Or something. FTJ.

Archived