United at Hibs

martoon

A preview of the play-off final possibly the way both teams are going. Can't wait for the play-offs again - best innovation in Scottish football in a long time.

good call

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do I hear four anyone?

Aye me.

Can relate more to Scottish footy than the overpaid prima donnas elsewhere, you get just as many dire games in England and Europe than here, a lot of it overhyped as well.

With Hibs and United I have more than a passing interest in seeing one of the teams get pumped  :tiny:

August Landmesser

ok 4 of us..we should defo get a better tv deal now

Five!

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

Was that the controversial version of 'Hullo Hullo how do you do' been sang there...and by whom??  

This is just going to be another 'epl and cl is pish and overhyped' thread isn't it. Excellent.

jamtartan74, on 04 Nov 2015 - 7:43 PM, said:jamtartan74, on 04 Nov 2015 - 7:43 PM, said:

count me in [emoji106]

8 fantastic......right come ahead yous English and Foreign following C"'?s :rofl: :rofl:

Nucky Thompson, on 04 Nov 2015 - 7:55 PM, said:

I would rather watch Corrie than any Scottish game not involving Hearts

what league are they in?

0-3 Utd. Bollox to this vermin love-in.

Vermin love-in :rofl:

Nobody on here should want anything but the very worst for the dirtbags.

FTH

Mr God Awful Ugly

8 fantastic......right come ahead yous English and Foreign following C"'?s :rofl: :rofl:

I'm Spartacus

scott herbertson

I'm Spartacis

No one else is

Damn you must have beaten me to the draw with a sneaky edit!

I'll always pick a Scottish game over any other league /

competition. Interested in seeing players from other teams and seeing how they play etc.

Cast No Shadow

The Shite will do their usual: i.e. continually draw the shannest side imaginable, concluding in them eventually being humiliated by one of said shan sides, or eventually taking an utter pumping from Celtic in the final.

They'll naturally avoid Ra Shellick in the draw for the semi's, meaning we'll make a nice little earner out of them using Tynecastle.

OmiyaHearts, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:03 PM, said:

I'll always pick a Scottish game over any other league /

competition. Interested in seeing players from other teams and seeing how they play etc.

:thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wouldn't have said so at one time, but I'm #9 on your list now. Been a while since I could give much of a **** about English football, and more recently European football bores me too. I'd probably be more inclined to watch this game if any tonight.

Mr God Awful Ugly

No one else is

Damn you must have beaten me to the draw with a sneaky edit!

Aha, I was scrambling a bit :-)

Bilel Mohsni, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:13 PM, said:

Wouldn't have said so at one time, but I'm #9 on your list now. Been a while since I could give much of a **** about English football, and more recently European football bores me too. I'd probably be more inclined to watch this game if any tonight.

:thumbsup:

Tarland Jambo

I would because am interested in football in my country not in another one..just my choice

Hibs get through, avoid Celtic and their semi is at Tynecastle?

Most likely.

Can't imagine Hibs v Ross County being at Hampden. Will only be about 12,000 people there.

Tarland Jambo, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:18 PM, said:

Totally agree, this English love in does my tits in!

welcome to the minority report

Mauricio Pinilla, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:13 PM, said:Mauricio Pinilla, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:13 PM, said:Mauricio Pinilla, on 04 Nov 2015 - 8:13 PM, said:

Bayern are just demolishing Arsenal atm, glorious stuff.

Lovely! Give us 6! :)

But, but, but...the EPL is the best league in world and they can compete with Europe's finest! :)

All roads lead to Gorgie

Hibs get through, avoid Celtic and their semi is at Tynecastle?

we all remember the last time they were getting semis before going to Tynecastle, we all know what happened then. Ho ho.

Most likely.

Can't imagine Hibs v Ross County being at Hampden. Will only be about 12,000 people there.

Suspect Ross County would request Tannadice - and probably be ignored like Inverness were.

Lovely! Give us 6! :)

But, but, but...the EPL is the best league in world and they can compete with Europe's finest! :)

Tbf the league is really good, just the teams in it are all shite :lol:

People are really saying they would listen to a BBC commentary of The wee team v A very poor Dundee Utd than watch the Champions League. You guys knock one out.

:facepalm:  :4_1_72:  :4_1_72:  :4_1_72:  :4_1_72:  :4_1_72:

Champions league doesn't do it for me, watch one soulless club play against another soulless club whilst giving their players ?200,000 per week. No thanks.

Champions league doesn't do it for me, watch one soulless club play against another soulless club whilst giving their players ?200,000 per week. No thanks.

Spot on , messi is a lazy wee fart, saying no more.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Same. I used to love it in my teens too. Used to watch a wider range of more closely matched sides back then though, or so I seem to remember.

scott herbertson

dont even know what the scores are in the champs league games- lost all interest in that media driven pap - one team of mercenaries against another 

Archived