Hearts v Celtic Dot Count - Ticket Office open until kick-off

WSTR

Seems to be quite  a few of the visitors going to sample the home end 

How are they getting tickets?

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

400 gone today

Pathetic and disgraceful,was up for this one bigtime and fancied pumping the filth with a fullhouse behind us even though libraryesque 70% of the time,bit down hearted now.

If we can somehow scrape through now it would be fitting if the no shows were penalised from getting tickets for a hampden day out!!!! Totaly scunnered!!!!!

P.s. Does augustyns red card come into effect for wednesday?????

We_are_the_Hearts

Pathetic and disgraceful,was up for this one bigtime and fancied pumping the filth with a fullhouse behind us even though libraryesque 70% of the time,bit down hearted now.

If we can somehow scrape through now it would be fitting if the no shows were penalised from getting tickets for a hampden day out!!!! Totaly scunnered!!!!!

P.s. Does augustyns red card come into effect for wednesday?????

If the semi is at Easter Road and theres a good chance it might be think Ann will offer tickets to those who are there on Wednesday first.

Pretty incredible that there was around 15k at the Alloa game during the week when the league was done and dusted. And it looks like there's going to be half as many jambos this time around. Hopefully sales are very good over the next few days.

If the semi is at Easter Road and theres a good chance it might be think Ann will offer tickets to those who are there on Wednesday first.

Fingers crossed then as that would be a fitting lesson!!!!

This.

Midweek games are the bane of the backshift worker.

I'm a shift worker myself and have real sympathy for anyone who wishes to attend a game and can't due to work commitments. That said I have NO such sympathy for anyone who simply cannot be arsed attending.

The game being played in midweek is really no excuse whatsoever as we had well over 16000 for a midweek game v Motherwell only 2 months ago.

Such is the interest in the LC, anyone who wants a ticket for a tie at Easter Road would get one. And it still wouldn't be a sell out.

There is a history of clubs fielding weakened teams in this competition - including Hearts - so if they don't take it seriously why should the supporters? In terms of interest, the LC is going the same way as the East of Scotland Shield.

good thinking but she wont

We_are_the_Hearts

good thinking but she wont

She is really disappointed with the fans about this game so you never know. A cup loyalty system should be put in place

Really disappointing ticket sales for this, but not totally unexpected. No Hearts fan has an obligation to go a game but there will be plenty that will have the time and money to go to this one and have made the decision not to just because the LC bores them and they think we'll get pumped. Simple as. FWIW I think we'll win on Weds and I can't wait for it. Just hope I'm not stuck next to a Sellick fan who has decided to sit in the home end...

Such is the interest in the LC, anyone who wants a ticket for a tie at Easter Road would get one. And it still wouldn't be a sell out.

There is a history of clubs fielding weakened teams in this competition - including Hearts - so if they don't take it seriously why should the supporters? In terms of interest, the LC is going the same way as the East of Scotland Shield.

Perhaps!!!! But its a trophy(prob only one we've a chance of getting),its a QF,its against THEM,its at home!!!!!

If we get to the final,WILL there be INTEREST then????????????????

Get off yer arses no show pussy's,SUPPORT your team,LOVE your team!!!!

Perhaps!!!! But its a trophy(prob only one we've a chance of getting),its a QF,its against THEM,its at home!!!!!

If we get to the final,WILL there be INTEREST then????????????????

Get off yer arses no show pussy's,SUPPORT your team,LOVE your team!!!!

Thanks Delia

No she won't. She will allocate them on the same loyalty points system which has served us well for the last 10 years.

Thanks Delia

Oh hi buddy,hows it goin mate,shame your enthusiasm for a cheap quip doesnt match your enthusiasm for gettin aff ur erse and buying a ticket pal,i'll buy you one chum and even give you a piggyback up dalry road,warm your seat,buy you a hotdog,even put ketchup on it for you!!! Thats what FREINDS are for!!!!!

Hibby!! Xxxxxxx luv ya!!!!

Oh hi buddy,hows it goin mate,shame your enthusiasm for a cheap quip doesnt match your enthusiasm for gettin aff ur erse and buying a ticket pal,i'll buy you one chum and even give you a piggyback up dalry road,warm your seat,buy you a hotdog,even put ketchup on it for you!!! Thats what FREINDS are for!!!!!

Hibby!! Xxxxxxx luv ya!!!!

I am afraid I will have to stop your hilarious banter in its tracks. One of my real friends got me a ticket yesterday and told me I was going. If you want a date it will have to be some other time pal.

Can I also suggest that you tone down the confrontational stuff. Or at least learn to spell and punctuate if you're hanging around for a while

Pretty incredible that there was around 15k at the Alloa game during the week when the league was done and dusted. And it looks like there's going to be half as many jambos this time around. Hopefully sales are very good over the next few days.

I think it is safe to assume there was nowhere near 15k actually at the game.

Cast No Shadow

If we didn't draw a club with a tiny support, i.e. Inverness, at Easter Road, it would sellout no bother. We were also rotten under McGlynn and Locke for our two previous semi-finals there. The latter was on terrestrial tele too.

The League Cup is not going the same as the EoSS. Fantasy talk. If we reach the final again, then there will be at least 30,000 punters wanting to go.

Wrong.

On what basis ? I was there 15K was about right.

Not sure about that myself. I was at the game and it was packed from what I remember.

I am afraid I will have to stop your hilarious banter in its tracks. One of my real friends got me a ticket yesterday and told me I was going. If you want a date it will have to be some other time pal.

Great news me old sidekick im pleased the team will be blessed with ur presence,hope u didnt protest too much at the imposition me old cobber and glad ur friend is a real jambo,if u cant be arsed getting ur OWN ticket again for the next round pal just gimme a shout and i'll arrange everything for you bestest buddywuddy xxxx

Wrong I was there and 15000 is about right. I wonder what your motive is for trying to rubbish the Hearts support. Now let me think.......

H1b5

Wrong I was there and 15000 is about right. I wonder what your motive is for trying to rubbish the Hearts support. Now let me think.......

H1b5

I think all he was trying to point out is that a certain number of season ticket holders in each game don't actually take the seat. Hearts count tickets sold, so even a game with lots of empty seats, as there was at several games last season can correctly be called a sell out, or close to it, as every ticket was sold.

I think all he was trying to point out is that a certain number of season ticket holders in each game don't actually take the seat. Hearts count tickets sold, so even a game with lots of empty seats, as there was at several games last season can correctly be called a sell out, or close to it, as every ticket was sold.

Hearts no longer count attendances by tickets sold but by actual attendances

El jambo lambrusco

I'm going Deffo but the ticket site keeps saying error gonna bust down to ticket office Tuesday get one for me and my lassie

Got a couple of tickets yesterday, I still think there will be a decent attendance there and certainly do not think we should give them any more tickets.

I understand people work or can not make it for a number of reasons, kids etc but we also know there will be a lot of people not going as they don't fancy our chances, they probably won't openly admit it but there will be a number who are in that boat.

I'm actually pretty confident we will beat them

Hackney Hearts

No. Attendances given now are actual bums on seats, not tickets sold. Which is obvious when several games that have sold all tickets have significantly different official attendance figures. There were 15,156 at the Alloa game.

i haven't seen it anywhere that the club annoyances people through the turnstyle but I might have missed it,

Yesterday there were a lot of empty seats but it was announced as a home sell out. This has been the case a lot, this season and last. I thought the club counted tickets sold. I might be wrong

Regarding Alloa last year mid week, in my opinion you are lucky if there was 12000. There were thousands of empty seats all over the place

Mr God Awful Ugly

i haven't seen it anywhere that the club annoyances people through the turnstyle but I might have missed it,

Yesterday there were a lot of empty seats but it was announced as a home sell out. This has been the case a lot, this season and last. I thought the club counted tickets sold. I might be wrong

Regarding Alloa last year mid week, in my opinion you are lucky if there was 12000. There were thousands of empty seats all over the place

No tickets available to buy equals sell out.

Bums on seats equals attendance figure as far as I can tell.

correct

H1b5

I was also there but my point was that I believed season tickets are included in the attendance whether or not they show up but it seems that is not the case. Apologies for trying to 'rubbish' the hearts support.

The loyalty points system will, or at least certainly should, be used as normal for semifinal tickets, if we manage to get there.

Bazzas right boot

I'm a FOH memeber and a season ticket holder.

I am not going to the game for a number of reasons.

Working very early on Thursday.

I play 5's on a Wed, made the Motherwell game last time but missed the first 20 mins.

The LC  in all honesty, only interests my from the semi final stage, I see the irony in that we need to get their first.

I genuinely don't like the atmosphere against Celtic, it's hatred. I don't enjoy that when I'm at a game and it generally puts me in a bad mood for the rest of the night.

Not been to a Celtic  game in over 10 years

I don't feel bad for not going, nor should I.

If you want to go, go, if not, don't go. It doesn't make you less of a fan, just a person that maybe has other things in your life other than Hearts on a Wed night.

We labelled the League Cup the "Diddy Cup" when Hibs were winning it, and we were winning the Scottish Cup.

Also don't get confused with what happens in the English League Cup and the attitude of the big CL teams - Arsenal virtually played a youth team all the way to the semi final one year!

The League Cup is the same League Cup we were proud to win, yes - 61 years ago, as I said a big part of the HISTORY of our Club!

Are you saying that a day out at Hampden watching Hearts win a trophy will be any less enjoyable to you than it was to your old Dad?

Diddy

That is all

Hackney Hearts

Not been to a Celtic  game in over 10 years

Lots of good reasons mentioned in your post - but this seems to be the key. Shame, as there's been some great games!

Do you think you'll ever go to a Celtic game again? 

Cast No Shadow

Being able to go but not does make you less of a fan. B)

And the only way Sellick fhans will get tickets in our end is if so called Hearts-men are getting them for them. So can we stop that nonsense please.

Hackney Hearts

Diddy

That is all

So why do people bother filling the ground for league games? It's a Mickey Mouse league, after all.

I think there will be a decent crowd, no doubt supplemented by the mhanks buying tickets for our parts of the ground.

Hopefully Hearts fans buy loads more but I do have my doubts.

Do you think a lot of Selik fans will have a purchase history at Hearts?

Jambof3tornado

So are we playing sniff the unwashed around the ground on wednesday night then?

Given the previous at matches involving the tic it could be carnage.

Cast No Shadow

The club have made it abundantly clear that you need a purchase history.

Some people man. :rofl:

Bazzas right boot

Lots of good reasons mentioned in your post - but this seems to be the key. Shame, as there's been some great games!

Do you think you'll ever go to a Celtic game again? 

I think I will end up at least 1 of the 2 this year,  might actually be longer than 10 years, Austin McAnns winner, Dave McPherson late on in a 2-2 stand out as the last of the games I remember, or the 2-1 defeat of Celtic in the semi when Beleamy played for them, that must has been later than the two league games.

The club have made it abundantly clear that you need a purchase history.

Some people man. :rofl:

how does this effect walkups, when someone decides to take in a match.

how does this effect walkups, when someone decides to take in a match.

I would think it means they can't get a ticket

I can understand fans thinking twice about getting tickets for this game. I did. It's always a tough game and when you consider the terrible mistakes refs have made against us you can think why bother. It's a real turn off.

We seem to be written off... Perfect in my book.

I would think it means they can't get a ticket

Correct!! Apart from st holders only fans with buying history allowed tickets and then only 2 per account so no walk ups allowed and if smelsick are in the home end they got em fae jambo's :@

Quick question, I bought a ticket in the first phase to ensure my own seat. Does my ST get updated or do I have to goand collect a ticket? Cheers

Archived