Hearts v Celtic Dot Count - Ticket Office open until kick-off

WSTR

Im stuck on nightshift at aberdeen airport and cant get a shift swop sorry for being a delicate little soul

living up to your user name :-)

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much more Luckydug, maybe a tad more

The three stands are just under 13,400. Another 1,400 in the Roseburn means 14,800 available to the Hearts support. If there are 7,800 available it means we have sold 7,000 with that mob getting another 1,400 at least. So I'd say 8,400 just now.

If we can shift 1,000 on Sat and around 200 a day between now and the game then hopefully we will have a crowd of around 10,500 or maybe 11,000. Still well short of what we should be getting IMO. Anything under 10,000 would be an utter embarrassment. 

We_are_the_Hearts

Is it not easier just to do (capacity minus 7853), assuming hospitality and away end will sell out?

Is it not easier just to do (capacity minus 7853), assuming hospitality and away end will sell out?

Hospitality won't sell out for this I wouldn't think. But in theory, yes you're right. 

Assuming Tynie is 16,855 (QoS crowd with every available seat sold): Less 700 for segregation and at least 300 in areas they will not sell for this game, it means total sold is 8,002. 

Reckon we'll get 11,000 with them having 3 sections. Piss poor

Think they have two plus one for segregation? Unless they have been sold two and a half with half of K being used as segregation.

Cast No Shadow

Sellick are also getting half/two thirds of section K, btw.

Just imagine our clubs utter humiliation if this one was live on the box as well. The entire home support would have probably been able to fit in the Gorgie.

Just imagine our clubs utter humiliation if this one was live on the box as well. The entire home support would have probably been able to fit in the Gorgie.

Steady lad.

Except that wouldn't happen. Even at our lowest ebb the 7-0 Locke game the crowd was over 10000.

Every club suffers from poor cup crowds so not sure why we would be utterly humiliated? Please explain.

if our fans were gloryhunters surely a cup quarter final would be sold out?

They ain't going cos they think we will get pumped

Hibs in the semi should bring the twats out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you are forgetting to include H and J in the Roseburn.

MS = 4000 GS = 3500 WF = 6000 HH&J = 1500

all approx but would suggest nearer 7000 sold.

Anyway still a week to go and a home game on Saturday loads of time yet.

I did mate apologies

Tired fixture.

League cup.

Likelihood of defeat.

Ridiculous prices.

I can't really blame folk for not going.

Tired fixture.

League cup.

Likelihood of defeat.

Ridiculous prices.

"Tired fixture" - so we get to a LC final against Celtic you won't buy a ticket?

"League Cup" - one of only 3 trophies we play for in Scotland, and one we haven't won in years!

"Likelyhood of defeat" - so you only turn up if you think we will win??

"Ridiculous prices" - what ?20 for a quarterfinal against an OF team?

"Tired fixture" - so we get to a LC final against Celtic you won't buy a ticket?

"League Cup" - one of only 3 trophies we play for in Scotland, and one we haven't won in years!

Whats playing an OF team got to do with ticket prices?

Calm down.I can see where CB is coming from on this. A lot of people will not take their Kids to this game for various reasons including being a school night, Celtic fans hateful and foul mouthed behaviour and also if you are taking two kids along that's ?40 so they can learn an Irish folk music lesson and be knackered for school in the morning.

Also it is a tired fixture I think that's the last four cup competitions we have drawn them before you even think about league matches. I'm sick of the sight of them.I will be in my usual seat though.

Just cheer yourself up at the thought of reminding all the non attenders what they missed when we empty the tic out the cup.

HFTC

Whats playing an OF team got to do with ticket prices?

Would be a Cat A game in the league

Calm down.I can see where CB is coming from on this. A lot of people will not take their Kids to this game for various reasons including being a school night, Celtic fans hateful and foul mouthed behaviour and also if you are taking two kids along that's ?40 so they can learn an Irish folk music lesson and be knackered for school in the morning.

Also it is a tired fixture I think that's the last four cup competitions we have drawn them before you even think about league matches. I'm sick of the sight of them.I will be in my usual seat though.

Just cheer yourself up at the thought of reminding all the non attenders what they missed when we empty the tic out the cup.

HFTC

I am perfectly calm - just questioning some of his reasons for not attending.

go if you want, don't go if you want but all this chat from the uber-fans is totally cringeworthy. I suspect that the more outlandish posts are from our friendly wee undercover hobbits - bit sad for them but I suppose they have to make fun somehow 

I'll be making my usual 140 mile round trip from Ayrshire for this game. Why any Hearts fan from the Edinburgh area - barring financial or work reasons - wouldn't go to this is beyond me. 

The extra 2,000 tickets we could have given to Celtic would have paid McHattie's wages for the season, there can be absolutely zero complaints from fans next time the club just give them the whole stand.

Fantastic post that debunks all the excuses for those who will be at home quaking in their boots. So many collapsed arses.

Folk losing their shit because some people choose to do something different from them on a Wednesday night. 

I am going to have a pizza tonight, can't believe some of you 'pant wetters' are going home for tatties and mince, pathetic.

Folk losing their shit because some people choose to do something different from them on a Wednesday night. 

I am going to have a pizza tonight, can't believe some of you 'pant wetters' are going home for tatties and mince, pathetic.

Great analogy. Not. 

As is your post.

Bought 4 tickets today wtf is the problem with our support. Glory hunting twats

Not sure if serious.

The extra 2,000 tickets we could have given to Celtic would have paid McHattie's wages for the season, there can be absolutely zero complaints from fans next time the club just give them the whole stand.

Not sure if I would have spent the money on wages for McHattie - but your final point is valid.

Loads of class acts on this thread slating fellow Hearts fans. Ill not be there on Wednesday cos I've got to work. Would I go if I was off? I might, then again I'm skint so who knows?

Still, it's good to know all these hard *******s will be in attendance nonetheless.

Nonsense

The post was missing smileys, utterly ridiculous notion that ?20 at home against Celtic is over priced

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Loads of class acts on this thread slating fellow Hearts fans. Ill not be there on Wednesday cos I've got to work. Would I go if I was off? I might, then again I'm skint so who knows?

Still, it's good to know all these hard *******s will be in attendance nonetheless.

You have to work, no one is having a go at you. The obvious reason for most not going is because we'll likely get pumped. That isn't supporting you're team.

We had a good game against them a feew weeks back and should have had 3 points. This is the game where the team need as much support as possible and fans are nowhere to be seen.

The price is ridiculous imo.

I've opted to take one child because for us all to go it'd have cost ?70.

The fixture is dull, repetitive & predictable.

I very nearly never bothered and I consider myself to be a fairly loyal or regular supporter.

The extra tickets would have been worth ?20000 after the proceeds had been split.

Actually maybe even less after concessions and extra costs such as stewarding have been deducted.

Hearts have priced the game at ?20 instead of ?15 so the extra ?5 makes up any shortfall.

Mrs Budge has played a blinder here.She has shown that we will not take any crap from the OF just because of their large support base.

Yet some of our "fans " want the club to bend over for Celtic just to get a few scraps.

If and it is a big if you are not at the wind up and are serious you and others like you should be ashamed of yourselves.

You have to work, no one is having a go at you. The obvious reason for most not going is because we'll likely get pumped. That isn't supporting you're team.

We had a good game against them a feew weeks back and should have had 3 points. This is the game where the team need as much support as possible and fans are nowhere to be seen.

You've managed to make some decent points, without resorting to calling fellow Hearts men "twats" and the like.

Some on here could do with taking a leaf from your book, that's the point I'm making.

This uber fan crap is cringeworthy. It's all over this thread.

Unfortunately for me - living in London this would mean 2 days off work and there were no cheap trains, so prob ?100 minimum for me with it not being included in the season ticket. Given I have no holidays left between now and the end of the year, I'm going to have to give this one a miss. However I'd be happy to buy my ticket and donate it to someone, or big hearts if anyone wants to go but cannot afford it. 

Unfortunately for me - living in London this would mean 2 days off work and there were no cheap trains, so prob ?100 minimum for me with it not being included in the season ticket. Given I have no holidays left between now and the end of the year, I'm going to have to give this one a miss. However I'd be happy to buy my ticket and donate it to someone, or big hearts if anyone wants to go but cannot afford it.

Magnificent gesture I'm sure there is loads of Jambos who would like to go but can't afford it.

GorgieRules22

Were is this tired fixture nonsense coming from ? It's a quarter final of a cup against the champions, what's tiresome about that ?

I can see the reasoning behind people leaving kids at home for different reasons but not to attend yourself because your sick of watching your team play Celtic in a cup competition is bollocks.

If you support Hearts and you can attend next Wednesday then get behind them, you'll only sit in your house tearing your hair out trying to listen to the radio.

Were is this tired fixture nonsense coming from ? It's a quarter final of a cup against the champions, what's tiresome about that ?

I can see the reasoning behind people leaving kids at home for different reasons but not to attend yourself because your sick of watching your team play Celtic in a cup competition is bollocks.

If you support Hearts and you can attend next Wednesday then get behind them, you'll only sit in your house tearing your hair out trying to listen to the radio.

There will be a lot of kids who won't be allowed to attend this one with it being Celtic and midweek. A good percentage of season tickets will be for kids so understandable that it's not going to sell out.

Still expect around 14000 by next week.

Is anyone really having a go at people working though? Due to a career change in the last 2-3 years I've had to work a lot of Saturdays and Sundays, meaning I haven't made nearly as many games as I used to, after about 15 years as a season ticket holder, making at least 70% of away games as well. This has been hard, but hopefully it won't be for long.

I would take issue when anyone who has a go at someone who has a genuine reason for not making it, only a moron wouldn't.

This isn't what we're discussing, it's the attitude of some people being petrified by a few naughty words from the big boys, and letting this get in the way of supporting our club. I can't understand it and it's disappointing.

For my part I haven't bought a ticket yet but I will be doing so.

I struggle to get to Saturday games so a Wednesday night is great for me.

I've managed 7 games this season and haven't saw hearts lose. 6 wins and a draw at Forfar.

I billed myself as the lucky mascot going up to the game on Sunday with five of us in the car (don't think they believed me)

Same again next week I'm telling you.[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

When we win i can say I wiz there unlike these other so called fans. It's our biggest game of the season yet we sell out against Kilmarnock ffs.

The Jambo world has gone mad.

kettering jam tart

Cant get time off work to make the 700 mile round trip. Would have love to have gone as well

Tired fixture.

League cup.

Likelihood of defeat.

Ridiculous prices.

Provided no one complains about not being able to get tickets for the final, then fair enough. 

In fact, no, it isn't fair enough.  The game isn't on tv, it is against the Scottish champions, we have a great chance of beating them, the prices are reasonable etc etc.  Why would every single season ticket holder not go? 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Provided no one complains about not being able to get tickets for the final, then fair enough.

In fact, no, it isn't fair enough. The game isn't on tv, it is against the Scottish champions, we have a great chance of beating them, the prices are reasonable etc etc. Why would every single season ticket holder not go?

I'll tell you why but most will deny it. They think we'll lose. The same as the semi (My favourite match)

Cue: ah but they're big bullys who say mean things.

Teuchterjambo

When we win i can say I wiz there unlike these other so called fans. It's our biggest game of the season yet we sell out against Kilmarnock ffs.

The Jambo world has gone mad.

If only there were more like you eh ?

Oh wait a minute other fans will be like you ... probably about another 10,000 of them who will be there.

Catch a grip there are many different reasons why people will not be there  ... people will consciously make a decison that they cannot be there, either through circumstances or simple choice that they don't want to go and you know what .... every single one of them has a valid reason because it is their own decision and they don't have to justify it to you or anybody else.

You may not like the reasoning but you or anybody else do not have a right to question an individuals decision. It is staggering that you feel entitled to question decisions made by a couple of thousand individuals about whom you know absolutely nothing.

Just for the record I will be there but just can't get that warm smug feeling about it that you do.

Archived