Hearts v Celtic Dot Count - Ticket Office open until kick-off

WSTR

If your dad had a season ticket he couldn't claim your LP

He hasn't since he moved to London about 6 years ago.

They have my info on the system but no purchases made by me in last 2 years.

Oh well one less dot :(

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would think. Hearts TV subscription doesn't count either. Relying on my old man to pull it out the bag. He lives in London and is at work though so could be bloody kick off time before he manages to do anything and I've still got thr trek from Perth if he did manage.

Not impressed tbh.

I Travelled on the Perth bus for many a year!!!

I would have thought that each person who gets a season ticket got a number, that's the way it worked with my kids and they have numbers anyway.

Buy online via ur dad and then get to gorgie there is a wee computer shop somewhere go in buy minutes and then print ticket from there (defo one near dickens also). Or get your dad to buy online and do a collection. Really isnt that hard to get a ticket if you want one

To do that I would need his login details for eTickets which I don't have and don't think I'm gonna get in time.

He hasn't since he moved to London about 6 years ago.

They have my info on the system but no purchases made by me in last 2 years.

Oh well one less dot :(

They are only selling tickets to people who have bought tickets in the last 2 years?

Have a ticket but might not bother. Looks cold and wet.

F@ck me it's raining I'm never going out again, might get wet.

Wimp!

August Landmesser

I'm actually delighted at the prospect of loads of they horrible thundercunts being furious at a half empty Tynecastle while we slashed their allocation.

:jjyay:

Tapatalk didn't censor ' thundercunts'.

Heh.

Also, I agree!

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

fabienleclerq

Just got a babysitter, can I buy online/phone and add it to my St or is it paper ticket only?

Just got a babysitter, can I buy online/phone and add it to my St or is it paper ticket only?

Would imagine just paper or collection now

To do that I would need his login details for eTickets which I don't have and don't think I'm gonna get in time.

If you want Meet me outside and you can use my Ref number.

They are only selling tickets to people who have bought tickets in the last 2 years?

Yes. Apparently getting last seasons strip delivered to my house and paying for Hearts TV are not classed as buying history...

stirlingshirejambo

I'm heading off I a bit

I have a ticket but presume I can get a second

Do u want meet me at ticket office and I will get one for u

I was in picking up my tickets earlier, outside a very unrefined looking gentleman approached me and said in a weegie nasal twang "here mate, any chance you can git me a ticket fur the night? thur only selling ti folk with a history of buying" I asked if he was a Celtic fan, he said "naw, am ur neutral, ive came through fi gourock though, any chance mate"
I said, "come on, you are a Celtic fan aren't you?" (you could tell with the proximity of his eyes but I thought I would give him a chance)

He said " aye ok, am ur, but its money for the club anyway but"

I said, " I would if you were a neutral but not for a celtic fan"

I hope it was a completely wasted journey for him :toff::bobby:  

Surely rather than decrease the loyalty points you can just increase them for games that aren't going to sell out..

Not sure how many points this game is worth loyalty point wise but why not treble that figure.. say 21 points for this game.. If it shifts an extra 1000 tickets it will be more than worth it..

Dynamic loyalty points depending on the percentage of available tickets sold.

Up to 50% sold 35 points

Up to 60% sold 30 points

Up to 90% sold 10 points

Up to 100% sold 5 points

Or something like that.

Bit OTT from the club

If it keeps out the Celtic fans then I'm all for it.

Yes. Apparently getting last seasons strip delivered to my house and paying for Hearts TV are not classed as buying history...

I remember a story about Rangers fans buying socks from Dundee United to try and qualify for tickets in the home end of some championship decider.

I'm heading off I a bit

I have a ticket but presume I can get a second

Do u want meet me at ticket office and I will get one for u

Apparently not.

If you want Meet me outside and you can use my Ref number.

Thanks for the offer mate.

Thanks Stirlingshire Jambo too.

Think I've got it sorted

Cast No Shadow

we sold about 2,500 for the Motherwell game, we have sold about 9,000 for this one

Irrelevant.

People showed up for one and not the other.

stirlingshirejambo

Thanks for the offer mate.

Thanks Stirlingshire Jambo too.

Think I've got it sorted

Quelle surprise

I'll be there, well done to all the folk going.

Many of the excuses on here were non existent when we played Motherwell midweek, the season ticket one aside. Although if you can't afford an extra score I would suggest that a season ticket might not be the best allocation of your resources.

fabienleclerq

I remember a story about Rangers fans buying socks from Dundee United to try and qualify for tickets in the home end of some championship decider.

Which was a massive troll by a tim!

Still undecided on wether to go. I have a ST, so have a history of buying tickets. Will the ticket centre be open up until an hour before kick off or have I left it too late?

Different Class

Still undecided on wether to go. I have a ST, so have a history of buying tickets. Will the ticket centre be open up until an hour before kick off or have I left it too late?

open until kick off, 7.45

Down in Bristol with my good lady on holiday.Going to try to get game on radio but won't hold my breath.Weather here is dry unlike what it sounds back home.Have a great night everyone.

Go on do it --- You know it makes sense.  ----- Just leaving in 10 minutes for a pre match refreshment.

Son Of Anarchy

Down in Bristol with my good lady on holiday.Going to try to get game on radio but won't hold my breath.Weather here is dry unlike what it sounds back home.Have a great night everyone.

If your good lady is with you does that mean your not as good lady is going to the game tonight Norrie? ;)

Irrelevant.

People showed up for one and not the other.

only irrelevant in your mind. Off to the game now, you keep up your campaign against HMFC though if it keeps you happy

Cast No Shadow

only irrelevant in your mind. Off to the game now, you keep up your campaign against HMFC part-time supporters though if it keeps you happy

Fixed for you. :smuggy:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Ticket office is open till kick-off.

This might be a silly question but does it close right on KO? If for example you're running a wee bit late, can you still pick up your ticket?

Cast No Shadow

This might be a silly question but does it close right on KO? If for example you're running a wee bit late, can you still pick up your ticket?

If there's still folk queuing they're not just going to turn the money down.

It'll probably stay open till a bit after.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

If there's still folk queuing they're not just going to turn the money down.

It'll probably stay open till a bit after.

Cheers. :thumbsup:

If your good lady is with you does that mean your not as good lady is going to the game tonight Norrie? ;)

Took me a couple of minutes to understand.Must be the light refreshment.HaHa

Too right.

Nothing like leaving it till the last minute for tickets!  I had to head back south after the Ross County game but will be there in spirit :tiny:

Quelle surprise

?

Im in the Gorgie end now, my Dad managed to get a ticket sorted out.

Queue was horrendous though, missed 15 mins.

Archived