V - 511

W - 440

X - 105

Y - 428

Z - 606

Gorgie Family Stand Total - 2,090

Tynecastle Total - 9,202

Snap up your tickets quick, should sell out by the weekend.  :muggy:

You are a great asset to the dot counting fraternity. I took the easy option yesterday and counted the seats sold.

Fxxx the SPFL

Two weeks to go so hopefully time to get a decent crowd, this is a good chance to beat these twats so lets get buying folks

KingsknoweKid

We are not worthy!!   Much respect to the dot counters

Here is a freebie on me     ......     ....... . .. . . . . .. . . . . ....... .. . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .. . . . .

Aye, to see a former Hearts player do his best to knock us out is a great reason to buy a ticket. I can't wait.

Aye, to see a former Hearts player do his best to knock us out is a great reason to buy a ticket. I can't wait.

To watch a legend who earned us ?9m play. Never said watching them beat us.

To watch a legend who earned us ?9m play. Never said watching them beat us.

I'll be watching the Hearts players and hoping that Gordon has an absolute nightmare. I couldn't care less how much he earned us. 

Im a season tic holder in F, might now have a chance of a tic beside my pal in N.

I'll be watching the Hearts players and hoping that Gordon has an absolute nightmare. I couldn't care less how much he earned us. 

We really should be moving all hearts fans away from rosburn for a start its not worth the stewarding costs for a handful of fans. I would also give them the roseburn, if they have football fans willing to go.

We really should be moving all hearts fans away from rosburn for a start its not worth the stewarding costs for a handful of fans. I would also give them the roseburn, if they have football fans willing to go.

I tend to agree with this.

We_are_the_Hearts

There lies the problem, it tends to be the ones that want to spout their sectarian bile that are attracted to this one. Which in turn brings out a few sad, braindead, hunnish knuckledraggers in our end. 

We should split the Roseburn for league games against them and give them all of it for cup games if we can't sell our allocation and they can.

Dont agree with this. There is an advantage gained from not giving them the full end. They are always right up for Tynecastle (in the way we are up for Easter Road) it gives their players a huge lift, and on recent games has made our players timid.

If we had drawn any team except Hibs or Celtic away (or were knocked out last round by Killie) we wouldnt be getting much of a payday once gates are split, this is bonus cash. Say 1,500 seats empty at an average of 17 quid split by the two teams is ?12,750, not a huge amount of money.

This has been done to death previously, however why would you give them the full stand - so the volume of their disgusting bile and influence over the referee is increased??

Big advantage to Hearts if their support is kept to a minimum.

This has been done to death previously, however why would you give them the full stand - so the volume of their disgusting bile and influence over the referee is increased??

We weren't happy when rangers did it to us at ibrox. Bit hypocritical us doing it.

Totally agree with this.

Ann Budge has set the guidelines to reduce allocation to Celtic & The Rangers which the vast majority agree with, which should be strictly adhered to despite any potential loss of income. 

Some of the income loss could now be recovered by sponsorship being announced today, not forgetting an increase in the number of "home" tickets sold over the next fortnight.

I accept that many "home" fans cannot attend due to work commitments, distant travel & midweek school day....remember this game could potentially finish at 10.30pm if it goes to pens.

Totally agree with this.

Ann Budge has set the guidelines to reduce allocation to Celtic & The Rangers which the vast majority agree with, which should be strictly adhered to despite any potential loss of income.

Some of the income loss could now be recovered by sponsorship being announced today, not forgetting an increase in the number of "home" tickets sold over the next fortnight.

I accept that many "home" fans cannot attend due to work commitments, distant travel & midweek school day....remember this game could potentially finish at 10.30pm if it goes to pens.

yes

we won't have budgeted for this income

family friendly atmosphere being established (I know that's a bit away for this game) is deemed to be more important than money

low crowd it seems though

Maroon tinted glasses 2

We should remove all our home support from the roseburn (who have already bought a ticket) and spread them around the other spare seats in the ground, this would then allow us to seat the stinkies up along the very back of the stand and close the bottom of the Roseburn. 

We weren't happy when rangers did it to us at ibrox. Bit hypocritical us doing it.

"Hypocritical"???   Rangers and Celtic have been cramming us into shit seats for years!   The vast majority of Hearts fans are backing Ann Budge cutting back their Tynecastle allocations.

We should remove all our home support from the roseburn (who have already bought a ticket) and spread them around the other spare seats in the ground, this would then allow us to seat the stinkies up along the very back of the stand and close the bottom of the Roseburn. 

Too late for that.  Bottom line is that Hearts fans need to back Ann Budge policy of keeping these Neds to a minimum and BUY TICKETS!

Dont agree with this. There is an advantage gained from not giving them the full end. They are always right up for Tynecastle (in the way we are up for Easter Road) it gives their players a huge lift, and on recent games has made our players timid.

If we had drawn any team except Hibs or Celtic away (or were knocked out last round by Killie) we wouldnt be getting much of a payday once gates are split, this is bonus cash. Say 1,500 seats empty at an average of 17 quid split by the two teams is ?12,750, not a huge amount of money.

Spot on Mate.

I absolutely agree with this post.  I am of the view that we look after our own; that means our team and our fans. 

We now have ST holders in that stand, and they, rightly, should be allowed to purchase their own seat.  Our players should also be given the home advantage of not seeing a whole stand full of away fans.  Quite the opposite in fact, it?s their players that should feel intimidated by the home crowd, and a Tynecastle full of Hearts fans undoubtedly does this.  In fact I remember some years ago, O?Neil?s celtic players said they found Tynie to be the most intimidating ground in Scotland ? that?s the way it should be when they come here.

It?s definitely not about money for me, but for those who are driven by the gate proceeds, the sum of (circa) ?12,750 quoted above is chicken feed in the big picture, and the big picture is winning this tie, and then going on to hopefully win this trophy (for a change).  The revenues that will be generated from future ties in this competition will far far outweigh what little may be lost in this game.

Winning the tie is all that matters and we should be doing everything possible to give ourselves the best opportunity of doing so. If they don?t like our arrangements for this tie, well that?s all the better as far as I am concerned.  I'd rather see an empty Roseburn end than one filled with them. 

I absolutely agree with this post.  I am of the view that we look after our own; that means our team and our fans. 

We now have ST holders in that stand, and they, rightly, should be allowed to purchase their own seat.  Our players should also be given the home advantage of not seeing a whole stand full of away fans.  Quite the opposite in fact, it?s their players that should feel intimidated by the home crowd, and a Tynecastle full of Hearts fans undoubtedly does this.  In fact I remember some years ago, O?Neil?s celtic players said they found Tynie to be the most intimidating ground in Scotland ? that?s the way it should be when they come here.

It?s definitely not about money for me, but for those who are driven by the gate proceeds, the sum of (circa) ?12,750 quoted above is chicken feed in the big picture, and the big picture is winning this tie, and then going on to hopefully win this trophy (for a change).  The revenues that will be generated from future ties in this competition will far far outweigh what little may be lost in this game.

Winning the tie is all that matters and we should be doing everything possible to give ourselves the best opportunity of doing so. If they don?t like our arrangements for this tie, well that?s all the better as far as I am concerned.  I'd rather see an empty Roseburn end than one filled with them. 

Excellent post.

Whats better? an empty section or sections wih people dotted all over the place? this game will nowhere near sell out IMO and for that reason the Roseburn should be left until Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield are sold out.

I like the idea of giving the terrorist lovers the upper section of the Roseburn.

Whats better? an empty section or sections wih people dotted all over the place? this game will nowhere near sell out IMO and for that reason the Roseburn should be left until Main, Gorgie and Wheatfield are sold out.

I like the idea of giving the terrorist lovers the upper section of the Roseburn.

What's better?  An empty stand - or one full of Neds belting out their terrorist 'folk songs', intimidating ball boys and staff, and wrecking the place..........

I prefer the idea of giving them as little as possible.

We don't need their money.To give them a whole stand just because we can't sell out is just encouraging the notion that we need the OF at any cost.

So many chicken hearted OF sycophants on this thread.

One other thing for those that want to capitulate and give Celtic the whole Roseburn to consider.

Their attendance at Celtic Park for the LC tie with us last year was 15000 odd.

That was including around 1500 Hearts fans.

They would not be sure to sell out the entire Roseburn stand anyway.

Their fans are just as apathetic to this competition as everyone else.

What's better? An empty stand - or one full of Neds belting out their terrorist 'folk songs', intimidating ball boys and staff, and wrecking the place..........

Not agreeing with giving them the full stand! Give them as little as possible. Hearts should be selling out sections before opening others. If it wasn't about money these games would be included in season ticket and then it would be close to a sell out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not agreeing with giving them the full stand! Give them as little as possible. Hearts should be selling out sections before opening others. If it wasn't about money these games would be included in season ticket and then it would be close to a sell out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point Eddie re Cup games being included in season ticket. Both league and Scottish cup have been poorly attended by our standards, maybe like the losers a cup top up should be made available

We'll get about 10-12,000 for this game. Not the best but this cup competition isn't that highly regarded.

We'll get about 10-12,000 for this game. Not the best but this cup competition isn't that highly regarded.

be happy with that

scott herbertson

Interfering in dot counting is a crime

And I have no previous experience

This is a good time to start - plenty of dots to count and no one else ( except maybe Barasa) is going to check

i will currently give a colour coded section check and only Section D is amber ( not including X as hospitality ) the rest is horrible green meaning majority of seats still available in each section...........

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Initial thoughts...Have I wandered onto dot net. And how much sympathy I would have for their dot counters if of course they weren't hobos

Archived