Gorgie Family Stand Total - 1,974

Tynecastle Total - 8,786

Wheatfield  -  3169

Gorgie        -  2047

Main           -  2451

H                -    579

J                 -    576

Total          -  8822

Never even realised you posted this, and I just spent an hour counting too :muggy:

scott herbertson

Never even realised you posted this, and I just spent an hour counting too :muggy:

36 more dots counted

Appreciated by the cognoscenti Barasa

oh ah grantona

Just bought my own ticket last night completely forgot about deadline, Have to say not shocked one bit and if we don't sell at least another 7000 we can have no complaints about going out in a winnable cup and Celtic getting full end in future cup ties

Just bought my own ticket last night completely forgot about deadline, Have to say not shocked one bit and if we don't sell at least another 7000 we can have no complaints about going out in a winnable cup and Celtic getting full end in future cup ties

I totally agree. Annoys me when so many of us say how much we detest that mob getting so many seats but then when it comes to a winnable game against them, in a cup that we haven't won for so long, the support can't be bothered to justify the club's decision to reduce their allocation. Incredibly frustrating.

Come on folks, get your tickets and make it a memorable night en-route to winning this thing!!

I'd be happy if we got to around 12,000 for this game. Even that would mean less than 10k jambos which is still poor at only ?20 a ticket. 

As well as potentially watching us win, you get to see Craig Gordon back home soo get buying those tickets!!

One of the least attractive things going to the match will be seeing Craig Gordon in a Celtic top! 

From STV: Scott Brown carried off during Celtic's training session this morning. Should have more info in next hour or so re how bad injury is...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hmfcalum, on 15 Oct 2015 - 11:44 AM, said:

From STV: Scott Brown carried off during Celtic's training session this morning. Should have more info in next hour or so re how bad injury is...

lets hope its not to bad :behead:

I'm sure all Scottish football fans wish him well....

i will currently give a colour coded section check and only Section D is amber ( not including X as hospitality ) the rest is horrible green meaning majority of seats still available in each section...........

Section E now Amber........

I totally agree. Annoys me when so many of us say how much we detest that mob getting so many seats but then when it comes to a winnable game against them, in a cup that we haven't won for so long, the support can't be bothered to justify the club's decision to reduce their allocation. Incredibly frustrating.

Come on folks, get your tickets and make it a memorable night en-route to winning this thing!!

I'd be happy if we got to around 12,000 for this game. Even that would mean less than 10k jambos which is still poor at only ?20 a ticket.

Nah. Just gimme a shout if I am needed for a day out at Hampden next spring.

We will sell a lot more tickets for the Selik cup game if we beat Dundee Utd & Ross County. Or even take four points from six.

Bought our 3 season ticket seats last week but beating Dundee Utd on Sunday would significantly boost sales. Good win might shift 2/3000 next week.

We will sell a lot more tickets for the Selik cup game if we beat Dundee Utd & Ross County. Or even take four points from six.

Should have posted before I made that cup of tea!

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I've got my ticket. Coming up from Sheffield for my first game of the season. Do come and say hello. :-)

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

We really should be moving all hearts fans away from rosburn for a start its not worth the stewarding costs for a handful of fans. I would also give them the roseburn, if they have football fans willing to go.

Exactly, let them turn Tynecastle into their fortress.

Why have so few tickets been bought? I know there's the usual issues such as it being midweek, we have to "welcome" that shower to our ground etc but surely people are a bit more optimistic about beating them after Sunday/the recent 0-0 draw? I think we're going to beat them. It's about bloody time we won the LC.

bigis semiauskas

If its not on TV the I dont understand why so few have been bought

aye ok, you have already answered your own question.

CanadianJamTart

First time at hospitality for birthday, so was hoping for a decent atmosphere if nothing else! Hopefully ticket sales pickup

Getting 3 in g today, I reckon folk are seeing how we get on against Ross county b 4 getting there tickets for celtic - don't know why though 3rd in the league , not on TV,this should be a sell out nothing less

Utterly pathetic from hearts fans yet again! All the rubbish excuses get thrown about, but this just shows what a big bunch of good weather supports we are.

I'm not going as game is on TV : false

I'm not going as we give them all the seats : false

It's a rip off : false (cheaper than Cowdenbeath last year)

The truth is that folk don't want to go because there is a chance we will get beat.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Utterly pathetic from hearts fans yet again! All the rubbish excuses get thrown about, but this just shows what a big bunch of good weather supports we are.

The truth is that folk don't want to go because there is a chance we will get beat.

A little bit harsh. Hearts supporters are spending big on their club Jun just now between the season tickets and FoH contributions. Some will not be in a position to afford an extra game.

Teuchterjambo

This may come as a surprise to you but people are entitled to do what they want with their spare time and their hard earned cash. I happen to be going but can understand the many reasons why others can't, you are not in a position to make assumptions about other people who you do not know anything about.

Get off your high horse and try and understand that firstly people may choose to lead their lives differently from you or secondly they may be forced into decisons by circumstance  ... your post is ludicrous.

Cast No Shadow

It gives me great pleasure knowing none of the shitebags in our support enjoyed first hand our semi-final win over them in 2012. :smuggy:

Still, we'd be doing incredible to get that 12-13k out for this game. :unsure:

Truth is that since cup games stopped being included as part of season tickets (or since the cup top up option stopped) attendances have been very poor for these games.

Not everyone has the budget for an extra game and people will be less inclined to make midweek changes in their arrangements for a game they haven't already paid for.

Like it or not though the fact that Celtic are the opposition makes this game a lot less palatable. Our poor record along with an unsavoury environment (from both sets of fans) makes this an easy one to miss. If this game was against Dundee United or Hibs we would have sold 2-3 thousand more by now in my opinion.

The solution? Would we be prepared to pay a little more upfront for our season tickets to cover cup games? Or at least cover one cup tournament as I believe we did for a couple of seasons. The cup top up is something we should consider again perhaps?

Whilst I agree the ticket sales are poor - still time for that to change tho - your criticism is a bit too strong IMHO . There are many reasons for people not being able to attend .

What I will say tho is if any of the tickets sold so far are to non-season ticket holders , they along with the ST holders who are going ,should be at the front of the queue for the semi final and final tickets should we get there .

I still think we'll shift 10K plus

Whilst I agree the ticket sales are poor - still time for that to change tho - your criticism is a bit too strong IMHO . There are many reasons for people not being able to attend .

What I will say tho is if any of the tickets sold so far are to non-season ticket holders , they along with the ST holders who are going ,should be at the front of the queue for the semi final and final tickets should we get there .

I still think we'll shift 10K plus

Our loyalty points system will make sure those who deserve to go get first shout.

Truth is that since cup games stopped being included as part of season tickets (or since the cup top up option stopped) attendances have been very poor for these games.

Not everyone has the budget for an extra game and people will be less inclined to make midweek changes in their arrangements for a game they haven't already paid for.

Like it or not though the fact that Celtic are the opposition makes this game a lot less palatable. Our poor record along with an unsavoury environment (from both sets of fans) makes this an easy one to miss. If this game was against Dundee United or Hibs we would have sold 2-3 thousand more by now in my opinion.

The solution? Would we be prepared to pay a little more upfront for our season tickets to cover cup games? Or at least cover one cup tournament as I believe we did for a couple of seasons. The cup top up is something we should consider again perhaps?

good post.........

We_are_the_Hearts

Ref confirmed as John Beaton, who is just incompetent not a cheat. Another excuse falls away : )

That clown is almost as bad, another one with wee man syndrome, smirking away at the fans while ruining a game.

That clown is almost as bad, another one with wee man syndrome, smirking away at the fans while ruining a game.

Oh he is shocking! Just not sure using a ref as an excuse not to go support your team is a good way to go.

luckyBatistuta

Just glad that we're not playing this game in a new 30/40k stadium that some people want.

It gives me great pleasure knowing none of the shitebags in our support enjoyed first hand our semi-final win over them in 2012. :smuggy:

Still, we'd be doing incredible to get that 12-13k out for this game. :unsure:

That day is up there with destroying Hibs the following month.

the cup top up is really hard to police due mainly to the fact that the opposing team gets half the money and a say in how much we charge

factor in that you have no idea how many, if any , home games you will play makes it impossible imho

Our loyalty points system will make sure those who deserve to go get first shout.

I know where your coming from and the advantage sits with ST holders ,in that they will , and should have , the advantage in league matches away from home ,but the lack of interest in the League cup gives those who don't have a ST a chance to go to Hearts games

What I'm trying to say and probably not too clearly is that when we get to the final those belittling the LC will be demanding a ticket before those who have been at previous rounds :)

Yes Hearts fans are pathetic only 13500 ST'S sold this season.Only 8000 fans committed to DD for FOH yes utterly pathetic when you consider all the other teams outwith the OF pack their stadiums every week.

What a bunch of tight wads we are.

It's still embarrassing , if we were playing hibs it would be sold out weeks ago, cause it's celtic all the delicate little souls choose not to go for whatever reasons

Archived