Aliens

Jamboman1512

Jamboman1512

Eh? What does my reply have to do with religion?

So, the video, states there are aliens on the moon that NASA are in contact with.

Are you for real in taking that fantasy in?

May i ask what you believe in?

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, thought you were coming in to support the religious guy.

Yes. Not sure if there is aliens on the moon but there is structures.

Not fantasy.

So, extra terrestrial life has built stuff on the moon and it's kept secret from us.

Okay then.

Jamboman1512

So, extra terrestrial life has built stuff on the moon and it's kept secret from us.

Okay then.

Now your getting it :thumbsup:

If you happen to watch more than 10min of the many many videos out there from extremely credible sources or try to focus your attention for more than 10min on the many many documents out there perhaps your eyes would open up a bit, although for people desperate not to believe, if an alien come up and slapped them in the face they probably still would stick to their guns.

maroonlegions

I could list sites that have credible evidence from credible sources but what is the point, would not make an ounce of difference to those  either not wanting the ET hypothesis to have any credibility at all or  puts their religious, political or moral beliefs into question.

There is a wealth of very good and credible information of the UFO situation in various literature formats too.

From a historical and educational perspective too the internet has expanded that information and if you know where to look you will find it, i could be snarky and  call it effort but it's more down to how keen and interested you find the UFO subject and that sets the milestone for just how far you will go down this particular rabbit hole of information.

How many religious people have actually read and understood the bible in whole?? and if not then their belief could just be down to a matter of faith and nothing more but  then at the same time feel justified in lambasting anyone who has a superior knowledge base  over themon the UFO subject??

God must be true he/she was on the BBC News after all and its all over the media  too and on and on we go, circular argumentation  with no real substance.

A lot of people find the very idea of possible visitation very uncomfortable and especially when it appears to be backed up from  credible sources, they probably  want that possibility ignored any way.  

The evasion of intellectual honesty and  maturity has surfaced occasionally on this thread and so has ignorance of the % of real credible  circumstantial evidence in the support of the ET hypothesis.

What i have listed so far is a small percentage of credible sources and cases.  

There have been lots of decent documentaries on the subject of UFOs and the possible ET origins of some of them. People are generally waiting to be told its a credible possibility instead of finding out from themselves, if the government dont say its so or it's not on the BBC news then it cannot be true. :laugh4: 

What must be remembered is that any real serious credibility that justifies the ET hypothesis is big and the media still  play the same game they have done since Kenneth Arnold's sighting was sensation spread all over the US media , they mock it. Arnold describe the objects as disks, what did the media go with , saucers,why?? because saucer is much more easily used as  ridicule terminology than disk.

Outwith an alien emerging from a UFO after landing on the Whitehouse lawn and shaking hands wit the president there is circumstantial evidence pointing to the possibility of some UFOS having a ET origin.

Those either knocking or ignoring that  circumstantial evidence  are usually lazy debaters and want everything handed to them on a plate, they do very little if any real digging themselves and need it verified from their media masters. 

There are sites outwith Icke believe me, they have credible debates and information on the UFO subject and those asking the question why is there no other sites would not ask that  because they would know they existed  if they actually looked for them. 

After all and  with  all due respect to the members on here it is after all a football forum . 

I will end with the words of a highly credible and beyond reproach a one Dr .Peter A. Sturrock, professor of space science and astrophysics and deputy director of the centre for space sciences and and astrophysics at Stanford University , he quite rightly said this below and no it was not on the BBC news or all over the media at the time either but still very relevant today.

"Do your homework before entering the UFO fray"

"The definitive resolution of the UFO enigma will not come about unless and until the problem is subjected to open and extensive scientific study by the normal procedures of established science. This requires a change in attitude primarily on the part of scientists and administrators in universities." 

These below were his challenges and advice  to those not versed or educated enough on the historical aspect of the UFO situation.

1;
1;1. Either stay away completely or do your homework first. This is a very complex subject, and "doing your homework" will not be quick, easy or painless. 

2;
2. Do not imagine that training in physics provides you with any relevant credentials that enable you to pontificate on the problem. Expertise in forensic science would be another matter. 

3;
3. Read the Condon report from cover to cover preferably from back to front so that you can better judge the extent to which Condon's conclusions and recommendations follow from the work of his staff. (E.U. Condon, D.S. Gillmor, Scientific Study of UFOs, Bantam Books, 1969) 

link; http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ufo_briefingdocument/quotsumm.htm

maroonlegions

If you happen to watch more than 10min of the many many videos out there from extremely credible sources or try to focus your attention for more than 10min on the many many documents out there perhaps your eyes would open up a bit, although for people desperate not to believe, if an alien come up and slapped them in the face they probably still would stick to their guns.

Another wee heads up JAMBOMAN1512,

Here is a another invaluable and credible list of high strangeness cases that have been investigated  by  credible sources.and out with the  ICKE site i may add . :laugh4:

This document is entitled The Rockefeller Briefing Document".

This document was ignored by the media and governments of the time , the "ignore it and it will go away" attitude still exists today.

Also for no lack of trying by those pushing for a greater  public,scientific and  government  involvement on the UFO situation it seems that to ignore the evidence is better than actually trying to evaluate and understand it or even acknowledge it through intellectual honesty .

Evasion of intellectual honesty  and acknowledgement seems to be prevalent when it comes the real deal of highly credible high strangeness cases.   

ciencia_rockefellerreport.gif

quote;

"This compilation of UFO cases and public statements by leaders in government and science has been prepared under the auspices of the UFO Research Coalition.

The "UFO Briefing Document: The Best Available Evidence" is aimed at informing leaders of the world's governments, scientific communities and press about the reality and serious nature of Unidentified Flying Objects. It urges a reduction in government secrecy, now that the Cold War is over."

Link;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ufo_briefingdocument/quotsumm.htm

niblick1874

A while back I came across the we didn't go to the moon train of thought and I asked for explanations. Those explanations were forthcoming along with where to go to find more on the subject. If I came across something that had ten pages to it I read them all. I was skeptical to begin with and I still am but if something else comes up about it I know where it fits into the big picture and I know what affect it has on everything else. The amount of times I have witnessed people on here come on to threads like this one with the sole purpose of trying to make a fool of others in an attempt to look good to others that do the same thing are numerous and mostly the same posters. A typical example in reply to this post would be, Thinks we didn't go to the moon. :rofl: When it's pointed out to them that you said nothing of the sort they'll get back with stuff along the lines of, If you looked into it in the first place you have to be a froot loop and you are not worth wasting my time on.  :rofl:I discard them as trolls, drama queens and fools. Some will be interested but skeptical and ask for something to back up what you are saying. When you give them a link to somewhere with the same point of view only more in depth and they get back and still disagree and don't want to discuss it, fare enough. If they want to discus it and still disagree, fare enough, but if they come back and disagree with you without looking at the link or tell you that they watched the begining of it but they thought it was nonsense and repeat why they disagree with you it's not a good way to form a balanced opinion and has a lot to do with misguided arrogance In my opinion. oh well. 

Sorry, thought you were coming in to support the religious guy.

Yes. Not sure if there is aliens on the moon but there is structures.

Not fantasy.

What structures, do tell. :)

When it's pointed out to them that you said nothing of the sort they'll get back with stuff along the lines of, If you looked into it in the first place you have to be a froot loop and you are not worth wasting my time on. :rofl:

To be fair, that's not a million miles away from this attitude.

Are you serious, IF there was credible evidence, there is tons of it, have a look at all the unclassified documents, imagine the stuff that's in the documents that are still classified.

A question hardly anybody asks is if there was no UFOs and no aliens then why have all these classified files in the first place, people who believe they are all just top secret military projects and nothing to do with UFOs or aliens have there heads well and truly shoved up their rectums.

As you mention nibbles, if people look at the evidence and come to a certain point of view, fine. I might have difficulty understanding why people came to that conclusion. I might try and point out where they've gone wrong, IMO, with their reasoning. But if they've looked at the evidence and made their choice, that's their decision.

Similarly, both sides are guilty of assuming that someone hasn't bothered to look at the evidence.

Both sides of the discussion, whether it's this thread, Christianity, Bilderberg or the merits of El Hassanoui, are guilty of trying to ridicule the other side.

May i ask what you believe in?

Atheist.

As for extra terrestrial life. I absolutely believe it's out there. Statistically very likely. Don't believe we are the only life forms in the universe.

However I don't think we've ever been visited by or encountered any.

Also think we probably never will. We'll be extinct and earth gone before the likelihood of that.

niblick1874

To be fair, that's not a million miles away from this attitude.

As you mention nibbles, if people look at the evidence and come to a certain point of view, fine. I might have difficulty understanding why people came to that conclusion. I might try and point out where they've gone wrong, IMO, with their reasoning. But if they've looked at the evidence and made their choice, that's their decision.

Similarly, both sides are guilty of assuming that someone hasn't bothered to look at the evidence.

Both sides of the discussion, whether it's this thread, Christianity, Bilderberg or the merits of El Hassanoui, are guilty of trying to ridicule the other side.

I have to disagree with your last two sentences. We do look at links left for us. I can tell they do and I know I do, Some of them left by you. Not only is it obvious that the usual suspects and sometimes others are not interested in the links that they ether ask for or are left for them, some seam to take delight in telling us that they did not bother looking at them after we have taken time out to look for them. Yes we (mostly me) have lost it a tad at one point or another but the blatant unprovoked provocation, abuse and out and out trolling is one way traffic and it is not coming from us. I am not perfect but I think you will find that I am reacting to repetitive unprovoked abuse not to mention the out and out lies. I have the right to stand up for myself. I am not the only one that gets this treatment and it is relentless. Ps you're not one of them.

Riddley Walker

Glad to see you're not letting it get to you niblick.

If we ever do make contact with ET, I highly doubt I'll be alive to see it.

It's pretty much something I'd like to see more than anything else though.

deesidejambo

Okay then.

Even ML can show that all that structures on the moon stuff was debunked years ago.  But gullible fools will still believe it anyway.

Jamboman1512

Not about aliens but just goes to show you the lies they come up with and broadcast to the masses.

Jamboman1512

Even ML can show that all that structures on the moon stuff was debunked years ago.  But gullible fools will still believe it anyway.

Gullible fools, may i ask what you believe in?

Jamboman1512

Atheist.

As for extra terrestrial life. I absolutely believe it's out there. Statistically very likely. Don't believe we are the only life forms in the universe.

However I don't think we've ever been visited by or encountered any.

Also think we probably never will. We'll be extinct and earth gone before the likelihood of that.

The age of the universe is 13.77 billion years old, man is thought to be 2.8 million years old (going by this  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2979646/Is-man-Fossil-jawbone-2-8-million-year-old-human-ancestor-discovered-earliest-relative.html ), with the billions of  planets that are going to be out there (remember Kepler has found thousands looking at a very small patch of sky) it's common sense to think there are lots of civilizations out there and a lot will be a hell of a lot older than us and far more advanced. I find it hard to comprehend how people can't see this, how can they be so blind?

The age of the universe is 13.77 billion years old, man is thought to be 2.8 million years old (going by this http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2979646/Is-man-Fossil-jawbone-2-8-million-year-old-human-ancestor-discovered-earliest-relative.html ), with the billions of planets that are going to be out there (remember Kepler has found thousands looking at a very small patch of sky) it's common sense to think there are lots of civilizations out there and a lot will be a hell of a lot older than us and far more advanced. I find it hard to comprehend how people can't see this, how can they be so blind?

To say man is 2.8 million years old is a bit mis-leading.

Homo sapiens sapiens, which is what we are, are about 200,000 years old and it's thought that we didn't actually fully display the behaviour we now associate with man, language, music etc, until about 50,000 years ago.

Jamboman1512

To say man is 2.8 million years old is a bit mis-leading.

Homo sapiens sapiens, which is what we are, are about 200,000 years old and it's thought that we didn't actually fully display the behaviour we now associate with man, language, music etc, until about 50,000 years ago.

The point I'm trying to get across is to show how young we are compared to the universe, using your reasoning we are much younger. Which emphasizes my point even more. There will be many civilizations much much older than us, it's just common sense. when you look at the numbers.

"According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe"

"In one calculation, the Milky Way has a mass of about 100 billion solar masses, so it is easiest to translate that to 100 billion stars. This accounts for the stars that would be bigger or smaller than our sun, and averages them out. Other mass estimates bring the number up to 400 billion"

Jamboman1512

Proving NASA is full of it.

The point I'm trying to get across is to show how young we are compared to the universe, using your reasoning we are much younger. Which emphasizes my point even more. There will be many civilizations much much older than us, it's just common sense. when you look at the numbers.

"According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe"

"In one calculation, the Milky Way has a mass of about 100 billion solar masses, so it is easiest to translate that to 100 billion stars. This accounts for the stars that would be bigger or smaller than our sun, and averages them out. Other mass estimates bring the number up to 400 billion"

Yes, but with all the different planets, the age of the universe, the sheer size of it, the need for some civilization to have advanced to a stage where they could crack interstellar travel, find a way to either survive and reproduce whilst in space or somehow find a way to travel at light speed or close to it and then just so happen to come to this point in the incredibly vast universe you've just described, for the brief 100 odd thousand years we've been here out of the billions of years that the universe has existed....

You can see where I'm going. Yes, the chances that there is intelligent life somewhere out there is high. But the odds that they would end up here the same time as us must be mind boggling.

Jamboman1512

Yes, but with all the different planets, the age of the universe, the sheer size of it, the need for some civilization to have advanced to a stage where they could crack interstellar travel, find a way to either survive and reproduce whilst in space or somehow find a way to travel at light speed or close to it and then just so happen to come to this point in the incredibly vast universe you've just described, for the brief 100 odd thousand years we've been here out of the billions of years that the universe has existed....

You can see where I'm going. Yes, the chances that there is intelligent life somewhere out there is high. But the odds that they would end up here the same time as us must be mind boggling.

From your last post you say this "it's thought that we didn't actually fully display the behaviour we now associate with man, language, music etc, until about 50,000 years ago"

Look at the technology we have in such a short space of time, you think civilizations much older than ours wouldn't possess technology much greater?

Do you also think that we are the only civilization who would want to travel the stars?

From your last post you say this "it's thought that we didn't actually fully display the behaviour we now associate with man, language, music etc, until about 50,000 years ago"

Look at the technology we have in such a short space of time, you think civilizations much older than ours wouldn't possess technology much greater?

Do you also think that we are the only civilization who would want to travel the stars?

Not at all. As you say, the vastness of the universe, the age of it, it'd be pretty surprising if there had never been another species try to explore the universe.

But the reasons why it'd be likely are also the reasons why it's unlikely they've ever been here at the same time as us.

Let's say there's 400,000 billion planets that could support life. Chances are one of them is bound to have something, right?

But then straight away you're looking at a one in 400,000 billion chance that they'd come here. You then also need them to come here for the tiny 100,000 year window of opportunity out of the billions of years the universe has existed. So your odds have just rocketed up even more.

The size and age of the universe being a reason why it's likely there is other life out there is perversely the same reason why it's unlikely we've ever met them.

Jamboman1512

Your way of thinking only holds up if you believe the technology isn't advanced enough to essentially  jump through time, there is plenty credible evidence that that technology exists and we have known about it for years.

I base my opinions on the evidence i have seen, what is the base of your opinion?

Jamboman1512

Not at all. As you say, the vastness of the universe, the age of it, it'd be pretty surprising if there had never been another species try to explore the universe.

But the reasons why it'd be likely are also the reasons why it's unlikely they've ever been here at the same time as us.

Let's say there's 400,000 billion planets that could support life. Chances are one of them is bound to have something, right?

But then straight away you're looking at a one in 400,000 billion chance that they'd come here. You then also need them to come here for the tiny 100,000 year window of opportunity out of the billions of years the universe has existed. So your odds have just rocketed up even more.

The size and age of the universe being a reason why it's likely there is other life out there is perversely the same reason why it's unlikely we've ever met them.

Just like to point out that you have used an extremely low number here when you take into account the amount of stars in our 1 single galaxy alone.

Just like to point out that you have used an extremely low number here when you take into account the amount of stars in our 1 single galaxy alone.

Which just emphasises my point more. The more planets there are, the lesser the chance that some other civilization decides to visit this one.

Your way of thinking only holds up if you believe the technology isn't advanced enough to essentially jump through time, there is plenty credible evidence that that technology exists and we have known about it for years.

I base my opinions on the evidence i have seen, what is the base of your opinion?

On the evidence I've seen and my own understanding of science. Genuinely interested in the credible evidence of time travel technology, by the way. Can you point me in the right direction?

Jamboman1512

There has been many videos and links posted to interviews with extremely credible people, detailing such technology, you obviously don't seem to want to do the research yourself and have it handed to you on a plate, which is exactly what the power that be want, keep the people ignorant, as much as i have enjoyed this little conversation, if you are not willing to do the research for yourself it's pretty pointless continuing, you obviously have your views that your sticking too and i have mine.

There has been many videos and links posted to interviews with extremely credible people, detailing such technology, you obviously don't seem to want to do the research yourself and have it handed to you on a plate, which is exactly what the power that be want, keep the people ignorant, as much as i have enjoyed this little conversation, if you are not willing to do the research for yourself it's pretty pointless continuing, you obviously have your views that your sticking too and i have mine.

In all the TED talks, interviews with Feynman, Cox, Sagan, De Grasse Tyson, Kaku and all the science books, websites and other bits and bobs I've read or watched I've seen nothing claiming we have time travel technology.

I work. When I'm not working, I'm looking after my kids. I don't have time to check every single link posted on this and other threads. If you don't want to help me learn more, then fine. But if you do, then just a quick reminder which one of the many, many links on this thread contained the info would be great.

Riddley Walker

Why do you get extremely defensive every time someone asks for a link to all this supposed proof?

Your reasoning here is that you don't want to supply the proof because you want people to do their own research... right. Normthebarman has expressed a genuine interest in the subject which you are discussing, why would you withhold information?

I've noticed that every conspiracy theorist I have ever seen on the internet trots out the same old pish every time they are questioned, the whole "you're a sheep, you follow things blindly, that's what they want" etc. etc.

If there is evidence that points to time travel I would be genuinely interested in finding it. I don't really have time trawling through video after video to look though, could you please post a link to a video which has credible proof?

Jamboman1512

Why do you get extremely defensive every time someone asks for a link to all this supposed proof?

Your reasoning here is that you don't want to supply the proof because you want people to do their own research... right. Normthebarman has expressed a genuine interest in the subject which you are discussing, why would you withhold information?

I've noticed that every conspiracy theorist I have ever seen on the internet trots out the same old pish every time they are questioned, the whole "you're a sheep, you follow things blindly, that's what they want" etc. etc.

If there is evidence that points to time travel I would be genuinely interested in finding it. I don't really have time trawling through video after video to look though, could you please post a link to a video which has credible proof?

You have proof of this i suppose? Pointing out there are links previously posted which the people who ask for links seem to ignore is more annoying than upsetting.

And again, check links previously posted, note when researching following one link often leads to many, don't be afraid to do the research yourself, may open your eyes, then again maybe not.

Riddley Walker

Since I have a job and a newborn kid, I won't be spending hours looking through video after video on Youtube.

Cheers for the help though.

Jamboman1512

Since I have a job and a newborn kid, I won't be spending hours looking through video after video on Youtube.

Cheers for the help though.

As i said, not willing to do the research, thanks for your great contribution to the thread :thumbsup:

Riddley Walker

You have to do hours research to uncover evidence of time travel :rofl: :rofl:

As if it wouldn't be the biggest scientific discovery in the history of mankind which every scientist, scientific magazine, and human would be talking about.

Jamboman1512

As if it wouldn't be the biggest scientific discovery in the history of mankind which every scientist, scientific magazine, and human would be talking about.

When you have the time to check out the evidence which i suggest you do, please come back with some comments of substance.

I highly doubt you will though as doing research on things seems to be hilarious to you, very strange.

Jamboman1512

I suppose you believe everything you see on the news too?

A quick Google of time travel technology (the kids are having their afternoon nap) tends to bring up 2 names.

A Dr David Lewis Anderson and an Andrew Basiago. I can't find anything on Anderson other than his own Anderson Institute site and Basiago says he's been to Mars.

Riddley Walker

When you have the time to check out the evidence which i suggest you do, please come back with some comments of substance.

Could you explain why this isn't news then? It's not as if it's been covered up either if it's accessible on Youtube videos. And before you talk about the media being controlled etc.there are plenty of  organisations who would jump at the chance to showcase this discovery.

I think what's happened is that you've been watching one of your wee videos and got yourself a bit excited when someone on it made these bold claims, probably without evidence, and claims that would be ridiculed widely if put up to the test. The fact of the matter is, that although there are scientists who believe timetravel is theoretically possible, we are nowhere near producing technology to do it.

I have read enough about the topic to know you are talking nonsense. You probably know deep down inside though, and that's why instead of producing proof of these claims, or even the correct link, you demand people "find out for themselves". If it was true the information would be widely available and accessible, do you think nobody would be interested in this FFS.

It's a worldwide govt. cover-up but they forgot to wipe the Youtube videos with the evidence aye :laugh:

It's a shame as I am genuinely interested in the topic of alien life and UFOs, but you don't make it very easy to have a conversation about it.

Riddley Walker

I suppose you believe everything you see on the news too

Typical "you're a sheep" response. Which is ironic given you all act in exactly the same way.

Because I don't believe that there is time-travel technology means I believe everything I see on the news aye? Cracking logic there.

Jamboman1512

Could you explain why this isn't news then? It's not as if it's been covered up either if it's accessible on Youtube videos. And before you talk about the media being controlled etc.there are plenty of  organisations who would jump at the chance to showcase this discovery.

I think what's happened is that you've been watching one of your wee videos and got yourself a bit excited when someone on it made these bold claims, probably without evidence, and claims that would be ridiculed widely if put up to the test. The fact of the matter is, that although there are scientists who believe timetravel is theoretically possible, we are nowhere near producing technology to do it.

I have read enough about the topic to know you are talking nonsense. You probably know deep down inside though, and that's why instead of producing proof of these claims, or even the correct link, you demand people "find out for themselves". If it was true the information would be widely available and accessible, do you think nobody would be interested in this FFS.

It's a worldwide govt. cover-up but they forgot to wipe the Youtube videos with the evidence aye :laugh:

It's a shame as I am genuinely interested in the topic of alien life and UFOs, but you don't make it very easy to have a conversation about it.

Still expecting me to do the research for you, once again there is many posts and links.

Jamboman1512

:laugh:

Riddley Walker

Still expecting me to do the research for you, once again there is many posts and links.

This is becoming very similar to afterlifegate.

When you claim that there is evidence of time travel, I don't think it is unreasonable to expect folk to badger you for the proof.

"They've made technology for time travel!"

"Really, that's amazing, show me where!"

"No, you'll have to sift through all these videos and find it yourself."

:cornette:

Jamboman1512

Thanks, I'll watch it when I get a chance.

Seriously? :thumbsup:

Just to clarify, when i said essentially jump through time im meaning that its so fast that you can travel from point a to point b millions of light years in a short space of time hence essentially jumping through time, not in the way i'm thinking you guys think, i'm not talking about going back to 1940 etc.

Jamboman1512

When you claim that there is evidence of time travel, I don't think it is unreasonable to expect folk to badger you for the proof.

Very similar to you wanting people to do the research for you and lay it all out on a plate wouldn't you say. Except i have already provided many links you could follow, where as all you have done is complain that no one is giving you information on a plate.

Jamboman1512

You think all the evidence is going to be found in 1 easy to understand document or video, open your eyes.

Riddley Walker

Very similar to you wanting people to do the research for you and lay it all out on a plate wouldn't you say. Except i have already provided many links you could follow, where as all you have done is complain that no one is giving you information on a plate.

Seriously? :thumbsup:

Just to clarify, when i said essentially jump through time im meaning that its so fast that you can travel from point a to point b millions of light years in a short space of time hence essentially jumping through time, not in the way i'm thinking you guys think, i'm not talking about going back to 1940 etc.

Yes I'll watch it when I find a spare couple of hours when my daughter isn't screamin or needing fed :sob:

This isn't about stuff being handed to me on a plate. You surely must get why people are sceptical when you just point us to unspecified videos? Forgetting about the legitimacy of the videos for a second, you must get why people want proof when these claims are made?

I

Riddley Walker

You think all the evidence is going to be found in 1 easy to understand document or video, open your eyes.

Yes, I would expect evidence for time travel to be laid out in a document or a video. There is not one reason I can think of that would stop this happening.

Jamboman1512

Yes I'll watch it when I find a spare couple of hours when my daughter isn't screamin or needing fed :sob:

This isn't about stuff being handed to me on a plate. You surely must get why people are sceptical when you just point us to unspecified videos? Forgetting about the legitimacy of the videos for a second, you must get why people want proof when these claims are made?

I

I'm still heavily into researching myself, it takes up a lot of time, i have posted links to things i think people should know about, if people want to know then they can if they don't the don't,  you can't expect me to do all the research for you, people still have to find things out for themselves, or they don't and can sit in and just believe the very small and often compete rubbish that spews forth from the news.

Archived