Aliens

Jamboman1512

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

More like been watching a load of shoite on very dodgy youtube videos, anyone gullible enough to not see the pesh take here. :laugh4:  :illogical:  

maroonlegions

Better off with these kind of videos,the ones that look at the official investigations into UFOs, will point out that UFO does not automatically mean aliens, insomuch  that unidentified means unknown at present. The USAF investigation known as "project sign" is a good educational starter. 

Jamboman1512

What distinguishes a good alien site from a bad one?

For me i like mostly amateur video, videos that mention religion in with alien stuff is a big no.

maroonlegions

What distinguishes a good alien site from a bad one?

What distinguishes alien from human in the first place. Money making individuals using CGI to con people into buying their shoite over serious  UFO research sites , not difficult i would imagine.

Jamboman1512

Better off with these kind of videos,the ones that look at the official investigations into UFOs, will point out that UFO does not automatically mean aliens, insomuch  that unidentified means unknown at present. The USAF investigation known as "project sign" is a good educational starter. 

Looks a good channel, :thumbsup:

I believe bluebook was mostly nonsense, they held back all the good stuff.

I found this guy pretty interesting.

maroonlegions

I believe bluebook was mostly nonsense, they held back all the good stuff.

I found this guy pretty interesting.

Well , yes , a lot of the explanations contain in that report were what are termed "force fit explanations". Blue book containing a number of official investigations and "sign" was one of them, have you looked at the other one namely "project grudge".    I would highly recommend the investigations into blue book by the late Dr James .E. McDonald. 

maroonlegions

To understand "project blue book" you have to first understand not only the scientific methods used in each investigation but also  the number of sightings reported by credible witnesses, the nature and substance of just how that investigation was carried out and what scientific tools were used in the conclusions reached on each report. Dr James E. MacDonald gave this informative scientific rebuttal to the methods carried out by project blue book.

maroonlegions

I've been watching lots of alien stuff on youtube, there is some good stuff but a hell of a lot of rubbish, anybody know good channels to watch?

Ones like these maybe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCJ86TAZF70

I would recommend some of my information on the UFO thread, some of it admittedly was hasty and naive and shoite but some are not.

Jamboman1512

To understand "project blue book" you have to first understand not only the scientific methods used in each investigation but also  the number of sightings reported by credible witnesses, the nature and substance of just how that investigation was carried out and what scientific tools were used in the conclusions reached on each report. Dr James E. MacDonald gave this informative scientific rebuttal to the methods carried out by project blue book.

Firesorm book seems like it could b good, you read it?

maroonlegions

Firesorm book seems like it could b good, you read it?

Yes but some parts on MacDonald's conclusions on why he held  his ET hypothesis for some UFO cases he investigated was down to a matter of actual physical proof and not him perceiving the ET hypothesis as a credible and realistic possibility of a number of other  possibilities outside his ET hypotheses. Very good documentary  below that covers Firestorm.

I like the ones where they talk about people in Jesus's time or ancient Egypt and aliens. Some pretty weird drawings & paintings tbh. I mind one saying that angels were actually aliens [emoji23] Obvs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maroonlegions

Sensational headlines yes, thats the media for you,sells papers i suppose but these 18 files were held back in 2013 and now are on course to be released in 2016.

House of Lords peer Lord Black of Brentwood has been influential in the coming release of these files from the British ministry of defence,( M.O.D),  These files will first be released into the national archive but its anyone's guess when they will be available for public inspection. Have doubts that these 18 files will offer enough evidence that we have been visited in some form or another,far to big a deal for the authorities to release such information i believe.

link;  http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/588392/EXCLUSIVE-MOD-to-release-UK-s-top-secret-UFO-X-Files-that-could-prove-aliens-exist

maroonlegions

I believe in aliens. I don't, however, believe that we have been visited by any.

Each to his own i say, me personally i have no qualms whatsoever in perceiving that the possibility of advance intelligences  having the technology and also the ability  of  keeping hidden from a purely observational and non contact agenda. 

indianajones

They are not what they claim to be. They are extra dimensional beings that we have made contact with. 

maroonlegions

JAMBOMAN1512   here is a web site started by a ex- British police detective called Gary Heseltine, he has amassed a comprehensive listing of numerous credible UFO/OVNI sightings from trained professionals highly experienced in reporting what they see.

These reports mainly originate from serving on duty policemen and some from off duty police as well. This web site was started by Gary so on or off duty policemen could report unusual activity in the sky, he has encouraged a lot of policemen to come forward with their testimonies on their own  UFO sightings whereas  they would have remained silent for fear of ridicule.

link; http://www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk/index.html

niblick1874

Sensational headlines yes, thats the media for you,sells papers i suppose but these 18 files were held back in 2013 and now are on course to be released in 2016.

House of Lords peer Lord Black of Brentwood has been influential in the coming release of these files from the British ministry of defence,( M.O.D),  These files will first be released into the national archive but its anyone's guess when they will be available for public inspection. Have doubts that these 18 files will offer enough evidence that we have been visited in some form or another,far to big a deal for the authorities to release such information i believe.

link;  http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/588392/EXCLUSIVE-MOD-to-release-UK-s-top-secret-UFO-X-Files-that-could-prove-aliens-exist

When I was told about Dr Karla Turners death I felt anger but the overwhelming feeling was that of trepidation. To this day that feeling has not left me. I have a foreboding feeling about what you mention here and have had for some time now about what I see as a soft disclosure and then confirmation in some form or another. It is not that Dr Karla Turner shaped my views on this because what she was trying to put across was all very difficult to substantiate it's more the overall picture and the things I have observed that I won't go into that worry me. I hope I am wrong and being paranoid. As you say, each to there own. I have just wread this back, boy am I going to get slaughtered for this. :laugh4:

niblick1874

Is it gonna be a standup fight or another bug hunt?

You may be right. Some say they see us as bugs.

maroonlegions

This is a recording of the  police when some objects were spotted over Clermont County , USA.

niblick1874

This is a recording of the  police when some objects were spotted over Clermont County , USA.

Yep. The dispatch audio says it all. The only thing left for those that ridicule is that the military have advanced so much that it is difficult to imagine where they are getting their technology

maroonlegions

When I was told about Dr Karla Turners death I felt anger but the overwhelming feeling was that of trepidation. To this day that feeling has not left me. I have a foreboding feeling about what you mention here and have had for some time now about what I see as a soft disclosure and then confirmation in some form or another. It is not that Dr Karla Turner shaped my views on this because what she was trying to put across was all very difficult to substantiate it's more the overall picture and the things I have observed that I won't go into that worry me. I hope I am wrong and being paranoid. As you say, each to there own. I have just wread this back, boy am I going to get slaughtered for this. :laugh4:

Yeah, have heard of Dr Karla Turner, read some of the work too, put me in mind of the death of this man.

Dr. James McDonald, senior physicist, Institute of Atmospheric Physics and also professor in the Department of Meteorology at the University of Arizona, died in 1971 purportedly of a gunshot wound to the head.

There is no one who had worked harder in the 60s than McDonald to convince Congress to hold serious, substantial subcommittee meetings to explore the UFO reality of which he was thoroughly convinced. He was definitely a thorn in the side of those who maintained the official coverup and, needless to say, his passing to them would be a blessing.

McDonald, allegedly depressed, shot himself in the head. But, alas, he didn't die. He was wheelchair-ridden but somehow, several months after his first attempt, he allegedly got in an automobile, drove to a pawnshop, purchased another pistol from his wheelchair, drove to the desert and did himself in. How convenient, one might say, for his adversaries.

And McDonald, there can be no doubt, had made enemies. The question is: How much did these enemies aid and abet the demise of this most worthy and influential campaigner?

maroonlegions

Some say why take the UFO subject seriously, why bother, well for one thing the authorities in the 50,60,70s did take it very seriously in fact some released documents indicate that the American government classed it very high, indeed it was classed on a  need to know basis.  These kind of documents set out a scenario that is very different to the pesh taking media and the wee green men in flying saucers peshing about in corn fields they try to pass off on anyone who takes it seriously.

FBI DOCUMENT- LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES AND UFOs;

FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin February 1975 (pdf)

http://www.nicap.org/docs/FBIB_0275.pdf

niblick1874

Yeah, have heard of Dr Karla Turner, read some of the work too, put me in mind of the death of this man.

Dr. James McDonald, senior physicist, Institute of Atmospheric Physics and also professor in the Department of Meteorology at the University of Arizona, died in 1971 purportedly of a gunshot wound to the head.

There is no one who had worked harder in the 60s than McDonald to convince Congress to hold serious, substantial subcommittee meetings to explore the UFO reality of which he was thoroughly convinced. He was definitely a thorn in the side of those who maintained the official coverup and, needless to say, his passing to them would be a blessing.

McDonald, allegedly depressed, shot himself in the head. But, alas, he didn't die. He was wheelchair-ridden but somehow, several months after his first attempt, he allegedly got in an automobile, drove to a pawnshop, purchased another pistol from his wheelchair, drove to the desert and did himself in. How convenient, one might say, for his adversaries.

And McDonald, there can be no doubt, had made enemies. The question is: How much did these enemies aid and abet the demise of this most worthy and influential campaigner?

I remember when that happened, he was a very brave man and new it was coming as did Dr Turner but they never let it faze them. When I think about the trail of death that is associated with the people that have spoken out about this and see the flippant derision from those that have not taken the time to looked or just don't care, it makes me want to loos it with them, don't even get me started on the trolls. A lot are saying that because of the escalation going on at the moment involving the strange deaths and suicides of astrophysicist's and others that would know if there was something up are suggesting that it points towards an imminent event that some don't want us to know about. I do not discount their train of thought. 

niblick1874

DF7E10D7-D037-4DB1-8A88-0E20B72045CB_zps

Sorry I don't believe would suffice and leave it at that. Any more is trolling and will be reported. Mindless drama queen.

Sorry I don't believe would suffice and leave it at that. Any more is trolling and will be reported. Mindless drama queen.

What? Are you being serious? It was a joke. 'UFO caught on tape'? Get over yourself.

Fwiw, I do believe in aliens & have said so on the many other threads regarding the topic. I also believe they have been in contact and we will know all about it in our lifetime.

niblick1874

What? Are you being serious? It was a joke. 'UFO caught on tape'? Get over yourself.

Fwiw, I do believe in aliens & have said so on the many other threads regarding the topic. I also believe they have been in contact and we will know all about it in our lifetime.

I apologize, sorry. :2thumbsup:

This one could be real.  The reason why i say could be real is that is does not look like a typical grey alien, and it is naval intelligence that is suppose to deal with Aliens (not the air force lime some people may think).  This video is stamped DNI (depot naval intelligence).

If someone was going to try to fake it, then surely they would make it look like what people say they look like etc

Jamboman1512

JAMBOMAN1512   here is a web site started by a ex- British police detective called Gary Heseltine, he has amassed a comprehensive listing of numerous credible UFO/OVNI sightings from trained professionals highly experienced in reporting what they see.

These reports mainly originate from serving on duty policemen and some from off duty police as well. This web site was started by Gary so on or off duty policemen could report unusual activity in the sky, he has encouraged a lot of policemen to come forward with their testimonies on their own  UFO sightings whereas  they would have remained silent for fear of ridicule.

link; http://www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk/index.html

Cheers :thumbsup:

Riddley Walker

Can't believe Madvladsdad had the AUDACITY to post a joke on the thread :cornette:

It seems highly likely there is other inhabited planets in the universe.

However, I also think it is highly unlikely we have been visited. But who knows, for all we know there could be a civilisation 3 million years more advanced than us who have worked out how to travel at speeds we deem impossible.

If that is the case they'd wipe us out in a second if they were that way inclined.

Archived