Aliens

Jamboman1512

Jamboman1512

Just having a look through the files on www.theblackvault.com

The first one i'm looking at has this as the explanation "It is well known how the short lived sensational story ended concerning the unidentified flying object that was recently reported to have landed near Moscow: unprejudiced investigation produced a perfectly prosaic explanation, namely the combustion of a large amount of dry grass"

DRY GRASS  FFS, most of us humans will buy any old shite that gets fed to us, dry grass :laugh:

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jamboman1512

2retx08.jpg

2921xcy.jpg

Animals must have brought straws with them.

maroonlegions

On the topic of possible man made or secret military  stealth black ops objects is there any credible  evidence to indicate that both ET UFOs and secret military UFOs  exist??

I ask this to make it clear that the possibility of the two interlocking together to form the nucleus of those high strangeness cases is a plausible possibility.

Why do i perceive this as a possibility and is there any clear credible source that has affirmed this , the answer is yes.

Ben Rich was a handpicked Lockheed Skunkworks director , he was in fact the father of STEALTH aircraft. Not many have his impeccable credentials or background  experience and knowledge with CLASSIFIED  aerospace systems. Anyone who knows their aircraft  will have heard of him or recognize him for  his beyond reproach credibility and knowledge.

I will provided two separate letters below ,the first  one is  from a friend of his named John Andrews asking him in if he had any confirmation or knowledge of the UFO situation and if there was a credible case for some of them having a ET origin.  

Now the second letter was a short response from Ben Rich in which he clearly states without hesitation and affirms Andrews of his belief and knowledge  of both man made UFOs and extraterrestrial UFOs too.

1;Letter from Andrews;

25ak7y1.jpg

2;Response from Ben Rich, head of Lockheed Skunkworks and father of stealth aircraft, affirming his belief in both ET UFOs and secret man made UFOs.

260cpkk.jpg

Now  hopefully there will be no  resorting to the rather predictable use of emotion enflaming debating tactics that lead so often to futile , circular arguments about the difference between agenda based cynicism and sincere , open minded scepticism.

I do realise that  many on here on either side of the UFO debate are often loathed to address some viewpoints or opinions that do not fit their own preconceptions and abjectly refuse to acknowledge them  , which seems at the least evasive.

The reality here is that those unaware of the rather large and disproportionate declassified  government  documentation on this subject need to look at the bigger picture that people in positions of high esteem and  knowledge have added a lot of credibility and support to the POSSIBILITY of both the ET Hypothesis  and secret military stealth black ops  UFOs. 

What we need is intellectual  honesty and maturity to concede that statements like those of Ben Rich"s credibility have been authenticated and also that disinformation is a big player in this subject too but disinformation to hide what, the ET possibility, the black ops possibility or both.

What ever way you look at it the reality is that unknowns are a reality.

I will conclude with a typical case involving USAF base personnel with backed up military witnesses and  radar hits conforming an unknown object witnessed above a USAF base.

I have included the link to many more cases below;

March 5, 1967; Minot AFB, North Dakota; time not reported 

Wintnesses: Air Force security police and other base personnel 

Features: disc, radar visual sighting, flashing body lights, Hover acceleration;

"Air Defense Command radar tracked an unidentified target descending over the Minuteman missile silos of the 91st Strategic Missile Wing. Base security teams saw a metallic, disc-shaped object ringed with bright flashing lights moving slowly, maneuvering, then stopping and hovering about 500 feet off the ground. After a while the object circled directly over the launch control facility. F-106 fighter-interceptors were scrambled to investigate. At that moment the UFO "climbed straight up and streaked away at incredible speed." (Fowler, 1981, p. 187)

link;  http://cevsite.com/ufoscience.htm

Any scientist who has not read a few serious books and articles presenting actual UFO evidence should out of intellectual honesty refrain from making scientific pronouncements. To look at the evidence and go away unconvinced is one thing. To not look at the evidence and be convinced against it nonetheless is another. That is not science." 

Bernard Haisch, Astrophysicist.

Jamboman1512

"What we need is intellectual  honesty and maturity"

That's the problem, we don't get intellectual honesty from the government, what we get is downright lies, poorly put together lies most of the time at that and from the non believers and debunkers all you get is ridicule instead of serious investigation of the evidence.

More people believe in god than do aliens even though there is no evidence to support the existence of god at all yet there is ample evidence of aliens, we are a strange bunch us humans.

Just to be clear, i don't think all UFOs are aliens, i believe we have had the technology for years, 90% of UFOs are probably man made.

maroonlegions

This is a post for those curious enough to find out if anything they may see in the sky that they feel is strange or outwith the norm ;These sites give the best information on what objects like, for example  aviation lights on planes, helicopters, meteors; 

Satellites/ISS 
Heaven's Above 
NASA - Human Space Flight 
Orbitron - Satellite Tracking System 

Stars, planets 
Stellarium 
American Meteor Soceity

Aircraft 
Aircraft Light Identification 
Aircraft Light Identification - 2 
Article on Helicopter Lights - they vary 

Flightware - Live Flight Tracking

Launch Schedule 
International Launch Schedules

And more identification: 

1. Sensory Illusions in Aviation
  2. Yehudi lights

1. Weather balloons and radiosondes (good example
  2. Compound observations
  3. Atmospheric phenoemna:
    1. Lenticular clouds
    2. Sun dogs
    3. Ball lightning
    4. Earthquake lights
    5. TLEs
    6. Mirages
    7. Natural smoke rings

Identified Flying Objects 

maroonlegions

Here is a  list of USAF projects relating to secret military tests of  man made UFO"s or saucer shaped craft.

Some were successful, some were not, the point of this is that it does show that a lot of sightings could be attributed  to  secret  military craft.

I;   avrocar

2;  LRV

3; Pye Wacket

4; X-47 series

5; 

6;

7; 

X-45 series

8; RQ-3 Darkstar 

b64f2eadc214.jpg

F-117A Nighthawk

1f27180f9d33.jpg

af42d06bcba0.jpg

This design was responsible for the famous Belgian UFO wave of the 90s, this photo was taken of it below, this was taken in Scotland.

0204df19dbb7.jpg

This one in Belgium 

8d69e847485d.jpg

And again below , spotted in South Carolina USA;

6ba5e0753375.jpg

Jamboman1512

Guy filmed the the Hopefield school on fire in Bonnyrigg the other month, a ufo appears then goes left behind the hills.

I seen the glow of the fire from my house, didn't see the ufo though.

deesidejambo

Guy filmed the the Hopefield school on fire in Bonnyrigg the other month, a ufo appears then goes left behind the hills.

I seen the glow of the fire from my house, didn't see the ufo though.

Wow!  I mean WoW!     That is so obviously a UFO! Wowee - send that to the BBC as irrefutable proof that aliens exist.  Woweee.  Thats the sheeple embarrassed yet again!

Sorry I am pretending I'm on Icke.

Jamboman1512

Wow!  I mean WoW!     That is so obviously a UFO! Wowee - send that to the BBC as irrefutable proof that aliens exist.  Woweee.  Thats the sheeple embarrassed yet again!

I said it was a ufo not aliens you idiot. If you can tell what it is please enlighten us.

deesidejambo

I said it was a ufo not aliens you idiot. If you can tell what it is please enlighten us.

Its defo aliens.  You can see by the way the light moves that earthly propulsion is impossible.  So its clearly alien in nature.  Anyone who disagrees is a sheeple or a paid shill.

Note again I'm pretending I'm on Icke.

Gigolo-Aunt

Would recommend the below as a good read.    Its all about how disinformation is purposely put out in to the UFO community to keep feeding the questions game.

Its quite sad at points as some people involved in it in the late 70's/80's went off the rails after being given bum information that they truly believed to be correct.   Its also very funny at parts and reads like a black comedy.    There is a documentary as well of the same name but I would defo read the book before watching it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mirage-Men-Journey-Disinformation-Paranoia/dp/1845298578

niblick1874

They are as voracious and predictable with this subject as they are with others as they know if the truth comes out the fallout would have their hole house of cards in danger of coming down. Best ignored.

68 years ago today, the Roswell incident occurred. Green men, weather balloon or secret military equipment?

maroonlegions

:laugh4:

I stated a thread on Icke with the topic of exposing fake UFO videos and those u-tube subscribers who are out to pass off  fake CGI  UFO"s as genuine , i listed a few sites and  names so that people can be aware of the hoaxers and charlatans. Might have fell on deaf ears but i tried.  :laugh4:

maroonlegions
Exposed; Fake/Hoax UFO U -Tube Channels;
Seems this is needing done considering the amount of hoaxed UFO related videos on U-Tube. For whatever reasons people/groups are deciding to try and pass off hoaxed/ CGI UFO related videos as genuine mysteries and its about time they were exposed.

These channels/individuals only make the UFO situation laughable or discredit it as not worthy of serious consideration.

There also seems to be some that are promoting or creating false videos for ?? reasons. individuals that are linked to various advertising companies. I have included a list below of such hoax channels; Please feel free to add any more you have concerns or suspicions on;

Those that come in my mind immediately are: 

Kaschuba brothers: 
- xxxdonutzxxx 
- crazybreakingnews 
- 8118th 

- UFObook 
- UFOfilesTV 
- 7th Area 
- SecretScienceTV 

- StephenHannardADGUK 

- ovni aliens 

- Thirdphaseofmoon 

Look Now TV 

Mister Enigma 

secureteam10 

WTFflow 

Paranormal Crucible 

- webmaxed 

- ufosearchparty 
- monawarproductions 
- ProjectUFOs 
- danielofdoriaa 
- UFOvni2012 (by Eric Giavedoni) 
- EriGIA007 (by Eric Giavedoni) 
- Section 51 
- Aurora 51 (by Section 51) 
- Scott Waring 
- streetcap1 
- pisosmadera 

xxdonutzxx 
crazybreakingnews 
DISCLOSUR3 
Sheilaaliens 
SecureTeam10 
thirdphaseofmoon 
O7TV 
looknowtv 
The Cosmos News 
DarkSkyWatcher74 
deltalight1 
Dennis4706 
ADG-UK 
Ufoexposed 
Mr UFO/ MR Enigma 

onawarproductions 

Looknowtv 
ProjectUFOs 
DanielofDoriaa 
UFOvni2012 
EriGIA007 
Section 51 
Aurora 51 (by Section 51) 
WTFflow 
Scott Waring 
Eric Giavedoni 

I would also stress any alleged UFO video that does not come with a credible and coherent back up story and also a channel for asking serious questions about the video is not to be trusted and worthy of any time or serious effort.

The main point of this post is that that these hoaxers aren't just making money from lying and cheating, they're doing the dirty work for any organization that may want to make sure the topic never gets taken too seriously.

maroonlegions

68 years ago today, the Roswell incident occurred. Green men, weather balloon or secret military equipment?

A lot can happen in 68 years eh. :wheelchair:

Who to believe though, nearly all the original military witnesses at that base are now dead unfortunately but some of their testimonies still remain.

Of course there are those who will argue that the USAF intelligences replaced all those original reports whilst destroying others to make everything look like it wasn't a cosmic conspiracy. :laugh4:

There was a lot of Roswell files destroyed ,maybe due to national security laws if indeed it was a top secret government Mogul among other things.

Was the Roswell explanation changed three times by the authorities ??

There remains a large collection of those files boxed up in Collage Park Maryland USA.,these were released by the freedom of information act ,(FOIA), in the yearly 2000s .

These boxed files are pictured below.

rd544eaa93.gif

Much of these files only contain mundane clippings of news files and video tapes but what should be noted are that the original radar reflector ,(or substituted debris), :laugh4:  is also stored there. 

What is also interesting is that the original Roswell USAAF,(united states army air force), morning reports are there also but show nothing untowards.

Another interesting fact is that it was the US army who first released the original press release then retracted it because the USAF or US air force was not an independant service yet. 

RAAF base  morning reports;

ai54ad9c38.jpg

But strangely enough  the US government's OWN 1990 reports on Roswell actually did show some very interesting photographs they found in the Roswell archives. These are shown below.

dr52722239.jpg

dg52717bc6.jpg

ic52717bae.jpg

So who said there was NEVER a saucer shaped UFO stored at Rowswell,  by the USA government's own admission by releasing these photos of what they found in those original files  it seems there was. 

Now whether these photos show an ET craft or some secret military test craft or indeed some very elaborate pesh take on behalf of the US military is now lost in history or  until maybe some unclassified files surface if any still remain classified that is.

Its all about doing a bit of homework and no matter what you uncover or don't uncover its a good wee exercise in just how things can or cannot look until you dig further. 

maroonlegions

On the topic of Roswell there is one red flag i feel personally goes against the grain of the official Mogul weather  test balloon explanation for what crashed that day at Roswell'

That is the testimony of the son of Major Jesse Marcel who was the intelligence base officer serving  at Roswell the day something crashed  at Roswell.

Below is the testimony and "affidavit" of Jesse .A. Marcel jr.

Is his father describing the remains or debris of a crashed weather balloon??  

And what off these strange hieroglyphics that were written on one of the i-beams??

AFFIDAVIT OF JESSE A. MARCEL JR.

(1)  My name is Jesse A. Marcel, M.D.

(2)  My address is:  XXXXXXXXXX

(3)  I am a physician, and I have served in the National Guard since 1978; I am a ertified crash investigator and helicopter pilot.

(4)  In July 1947, I was eleven years old and lived in Roswell, New Mexico, where my father, Major Jesse Marcel, was stationed at the Roswell Army Air Field, serving as the base intelligence officer.

(5)  One night, I was awakened by my father in the middle of the night.  He was very excited about some debris he had picked up in the desert.  The material filled up his 1942 Buick. He brought some of the material into the house, and we spread it out on the kitchen floor.

(6)  There were three categories of debris: a thick, foil-like metallic gray substance; a brittle, brownish-black plastic-like material, like Bakelite; and there were fragments of what appeared to be I-beams.

(7)  On the inner surface of the I-beam, there appeared to be a type of writing.  The writing was a purple-violet hue, and it had an embossed appearance.  The figures were composed of curved, geometric shapes.  It had no resemblance to Russian, Japanese or any other foreign language.  It resembled hieroglyphics, but it had no animnal-like characters.

(8)  My father said the debris was recovered from a crash site northwest of Roswell.  He felt it was very unusual and may have mentioned the words "flying saucer" in connection with the material.  He was certain it was not from a weather balloon.

(9)  I have not been paid or given anything of value to make this statement, which is the truth to the best of my recollection.

Signed:  Jesse A. Marcel
6 Mar 91

Signature witnessed by:
Trudy Anders LPN

[source:   Karl Pflock, Roswell in Perspective, 1994]

Jamboman1512

A lot can happen in 68 years eh. :wheelchair:

Who to believe though, nearly all the original military witnesses at that base are now dead unfortunately but some of their testimonies still remain.

Of course there are those who will argue that the USAF intelligences replaced all those original reports whilst destroying others to make everything look like it wasn't a cosmic conspiracy. :laugh4:

There was a lot of Roswell files destroyed ,maybe due to national security laws if indeed it was a top secret government Mogul among other things.

Was the Roswell explanation changed three times by the authorities ??

There remains a large collection of those files boxed up in Collage Park Maryland USA.,these were released by the freedom of information act ,(FOIA), in the yearly 2000s .

These boxed files are pictured below.

rd544eaa93.gif

Much of these files only contain mundane clippings of news files and video tapes but what should be noted are that the original radar reflector ,(or substituted debris), :laugh4:  is also stored there. 

What is also interesting is that the original Roswell USAAF,(united states army air force), morning reports are there also but show nothing untowards.

Another interesting fact is that it was the US army who first released the original press release then retracted it because the USAF or US air force was not an independant service yet. 

RAAF base  morning reports;

ai54ad9c38.jpg

But strangely enough  the US government's OWN 1990 reports on Roswell actually did show some very interesting photographs they found in the Roswell archives. These are shown below.

dr52722239.jpg

dg52717bc6.jpg

ic52717bae.jpg

So who said there was NEVER a saucer shaped UFO stored at Rowswell,  by the USA government's own admission by releasing these photos of what they found in those original files  it seems there was. 

Now whether these photos show an ET craft or some secret military test craft or indeed some very elaborate pesh take on behalf of the US military is now lost in history or  until maybe some unclassified files surface if any still remain classified that is.

Its all about doing a bit of homework and no matter what you uncover or don't uncover its a good wee exercise in just how things can or cannot look until you dig further. 

None of your jpg links seem to work for me, just endless loading.

maroonlegions

Aye they were fine when i first uploaded them and then posted them, checked a wee while after and the photo images have fecked off,  mmm.

Aye they were fine when i first uploaded them and then posted them, checked a wee while after and the photo images have fecked off, mmm.

You've been rumbled legions. MiB to storm through your door any minute now.

I don't believe for a second it was a weather balloon. Military stuff in my opinion.

maroonlegions

can you see these images now??

rd544eaa93.gif

ai54ad9c38.jpg

ic52717bae.jpg

dr52722239.jpg

dg52717bc6.jpg

They are in order of my post you quoted.

maroonlegions

You've been rumbled legions. MiB to storm through your door any minute now.

I don't believe for a second it was a weather balloon. Military stuff in my opinion.

Telling the Mrs i love her and the kids too as i type,  :uhoh2:  :laugh4:

Jamboman1512

can you see these images now??

rd544eaa93.gif

ai54ad9c38.jpg

ic52717bae.jpg

dr52722239.jpg

dg52717bc6.jpg

They are in order of my post you quoted.

Nope, think Normthebarman is right, time for you to get out of dodge.

maroonlegions

Nope, think Normthebarman is right, time for you to get out of dodge.

I can view them fine now, strange,  lol

Normthebarman can you see them??

I can view them fine now, strange, lol

Normthebarman can you see them??

I got nothing.

Face it mate, you're ****ed. I expect you to be posting about how there's no aliens, never have been and to ignore any links or claims you've previously posted within the hour.

Jamboman1512

I got nothing.

Face it mate, you're messed. I expect you to be posting about how there's no aliens, never have been and to ignore any links or claims you've previously posted within the hour.

:laugh:

maroonlegions

This next case comes with lots of witnesses  it happened at a school in Australia in 1966.

A local resident had captured a very strange looking object the day before this incident occurred at Westall School.

Object captured on film day before mass sighting at local school.

yk4ffcb357.jpg

Object leaving, rotates on its side , witnesses at the school say that the object they witnessed also seemed to rotate on its side as it left.

xm4ffcb333.jpg

This incident was covered by a tv station in the form of a documentary, channel 9; The author of the video contacted channel 9 to see if it was still on their files. the below shows it was.

mq4ffcb2cf.jpg

Now the author finds an empty film can, the film has disappeared,?? 

dh4ffcb2e9.jpg

Local media are all over this incident;

gw4ffcb2fc.jpg

So if this is a legit UFO did the military posses anti gravity capability as far back as 1966?? 

maroonlegions

I got nothing.

Face it mate, you're messed. I expect you to be posting about how there's no aliens, never have been and to ignore any links or claims you've previously posted within the hour.

:sob:

:laugh:  :laugh:

maroonlegions

:laugh:

Get your eyes on this incredible collection of very rare microfilms of UFO documents from the Canadian Government, US Air Force, PDF archives, very good for a rainy day mate , some outstanding high strangeness cases that you will never find in the media. From a historical and educational perspective its very valuable.

Raw MicroFilm Images

This is a collection of raw images from microfilm, presented for information and research purposes.

These are being presented in no particular order, and visitors are invited to review them. This site is being presented to make the information available, and while the images may be downloaded and collected locally, this would be a massive effort and I will provide a copy of any collection on DVD for small fee if that's desired. Funds raised through this process will help to fund future digital conversions of additional microfilm reels, allowing me to then make them available here.

Please contact me at [email protected] for more information.

Canadian UFO Files

This 16mm microfilm contains 934 pages of data that was part of an official Canadian Government release of data. More details will be added as they become available.

Varied UFO

This is 35mm reel of data was created in 1967 at the request of Sgt. Jones; but beyond that, little can be determined. It contains a 1,127 pages of data files from various sources (as the title implies).

APRO Reel 1

The initial collection being presented involves a reel of data from the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO), and has their files through 1956. This collection has been seen by few, since the original files owned by APRO have been unavailable to researchers for decades. Additional reels of APRO data have been rumored, and with this reel labeled as Reel 1, it begs the question of where to find Reel 2.

Data can be lost to future researchers if it's stored in a format that is difficult to access. Unfortunately, it will take someone with dedication to review them and notate any nuggets of data they find. If this proves to be of service, I'll pursue expansion of the collection. Feedback is encouraged and thanks for the visit. [email protected]

maroonlegions

A list of UFO reports from starting from  1 600 B.C. years ago  :laugh4:

sa5489a8fc.JPG

ob5489a8fb.JPG

Jamboman1512

Get your eyes on this incredible collection of very rare microfilms of UFO documents from the Canadian Government, US Air Force, PDF archives, very good for a rainy day mate , some outstanding high strangeness cases that you will never find in the media. From a historical and educational perspective its very valuable.

Raw MicroFilm Images

This is a collection of raw images from microfilm, presented for information and research purposes.

These are being presented in no particular order, and visitors are invited to review them. This site is being presented to make the information available, and while the images may be downloaded and collected locally, this would be a massive effort and I will provide a copy of any collection on DVD for small fee if that's desired. Funds raised through this process will help to fund future digital conversions of additional microfilm reels, allowing me to then make them available here.

Please contact me at [email protected] for more information.

Canadian UFO Files

This 16mm microfilm contains 934 pages of data that was part of an official Canadian Government release of data. More details will be added as they become available.

Varied UFO

This is 35mm reel of data was created in 1967 at the request of Sgt. Jones; but beyond that, little can be determined. It contains a 1,127 pages of data files from various sources (as the title implies).

APRO Reel 1

The initial collection being presented involves a reel of data from the Aerial Phenomena Research Organization (APRO), and has their files through 1956. This collection has been seen by few, since the original files owned by APRO have been unavailable to researchers for decades. Additional reels of APRO data have been rumored, and with this reel labeled as Reel 1, it begs the question of where to find Reel 2.

Data can be lost to future researchers if it's stored in a format that is difficult to access. Unfortunately, it will take someone with dedication to review them and notate any nuggets of data they find. If this proves to be of service, I'll pursue expansion of the collection. Feedback is encouraged and thanks for the visit. [email protected]

Nice one, cheers :thumbsup:

This video is pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0BsHrrVU3c

Jamboman1512

I know that David Icke has some mental theories but he makes a lot of sense when talking about the centralization of government, the thing is, he says this in a negative way, i think a world government would be good idea, provided everybody was treated equally and fairly (hard to imagine, i know), i also think it would be much easier for the powers that be to move towards that goal if they told the world the truth about aliens first rather than keep up the lie while trying to do it, i reckon people would soon forget their petty differences once they realize there is a lot more to our universe than we have been led to believe.

What do you guys think, world government, yay or nay? 

niblick1874

I know that David Icke has some mental theories but he makes a lot of sense when talking about the centralization of government, the thing is, he says this in a negative way, i think a world government would be good idea, provided everybody was treated equally and fairly (hard to imagine, i know), i also think it would be much easier for the powers that be to move towards that goal if they told the world the truth about aliens first rather than keep up the lie while trying to do it, i reckon people would soon forget their petty differences once they realize there is a lot more to our universe than we have been led to believe.

The only hope we have is that there are aliens and they have not made contact yet but will to stop the horror beyond your worst nightmare being brought down upon us by the shadow governments that are very close to completing their world government. When in place most won't know it and there will be no way out. If there are aliens and they have made contact I can't see how they could not be involved in what is going on with the shadow governments around the world. If that is the case you may as well stick a fork in us now. We would need an amazing peace of luck for the shadow governments to be found out along with their agenda. We would need the people of this planet to care and actually make the sacrifice and do something about it. Unfortunately, I can't see that happening. I do think there are aliens but there is that much misinformation out there I can't tell what the big picture is. So it's a nay for me. I would like to add that this is an excellent thread thanks to yourself and maroonlegion and the fact that both of you have not given the usual bunch anything to get their teeth into. Well done and if I can suggest something, don't discus this subject much more or before you know it you will be arguing about tax cuts with all the usual suspects. :thumbsdown:

deesidejambo

Interesting question, but for another thread.

Back on topic - if there was credible evidence everyone would accept it on a worldwide scale.   It would be on the evening news due to its massive impact.  Instead the "evidence" is from internet sites, which are full of fakery and misinterpretation.   

Jamboman1512

Back on topic - if there was credible evidence everyone would accept it on a worldwide scale.   It would be on the evening news due to its massive impact.  Instead the "evidence" is from internet sites, which are full of fakery and misinterpretation.   

Are you serious, IF there was credible evidence, there is tons of it, have a look at all the unclassified documents, imagine the stuff that's in the documents that are still classified.

A question hardly anybody asks is if there was no UFOs and no aliens then why have all these classified files in the first place, people who believe they are all just top secret military projects and nothing to do with UFOs or aliens have there heads well and truly shoved up their rectums.

Jamboman1512

You also say it would be on the news, look at the Roswell incident, in the papers July 8th it was a flying saucer, July 9th it's a weather balloon (i still can't believe people bought that :laugh:) nowadays there is pretty much a media blackout with only a handful of sighting making it into the news and guaranteed it's the stories that have questionable evidence from questionable people, you have to search for yourself if you want the truth, the media sure as hell aint going to give us it.

deesidejambo

Are you serious, IF there was credible evidence, there is tons of it, have a look at all the unclassified documents, imagine the stuff that's in the documents that are still classified.

A question hardly anybody asks is if there was no UFOs and no aliens then why have all these classified files in the first place, people who believe they are all just top secret military projects and nothing to do with UFOs or aliens have there heads well and truly shoved up their rectums.

If the evidence is credible it would not find its home only on internet sites like Icke.

It would be on the BBC news.   Its not.

If evidence is credible, then the mass of the population would accept it as such, not just a few people on the Internet whos desire to believe clouds their critical judgment.

As for Roswell and the 50s, look back on this thread - many of the "Reports" were deliberately fabricated by USAF as a smokescreen to divert public attention (and Russian spys) away from their emerging stealth technology test flights.   That is common knowledge, but you will ignore that.

Jamboman1512

:laugh: yeah because the BBC news is a bastion of truth, comfortable having your head in the sand is it?

Just look at all the exoplanets that have been found by Kepler so far, thousands, with some of them being in the habitable zone, you also have to remember that it is only a very small patch of sky that Kepler is looking at and the fact the detection equipment they are using is not advanced enough to detect Earth sized planets but if it was i'd bet my life that we would have found quite a few.

Jamboman1512

Ah, i see why you don't believe now, just popped onto the Christianity thread and seen your posts, i see you believe in god, note how he/she/it hasn't been on the BBC but you believe that nonsense, i suppose the religious types will be the last ones to take their heads out their sphincters.

Jamboman1512

Decided to humour you and watch th first ten mins.

There's aliens on the moon that NASA are in contact with.

:lol:

What's good about this nonsense?!

I meant good for the moon pics with colour, you have to watch longer than 10min, you another religious nut?

I meant good for the moon pics with colour, you have to watch longer than 10min, you another religious nut i take it?

Eh? What does my reply have to do with religion?

So, the video, states there are aliens on the moon that NASA are in contact with.

Are you for real in taking that fantasy in?

Jamboman1512

Sorry, thought you were coming in to support the religious guy.

Yes. Not sure if there is aliens on the moon but there is structures.

Not fantasy.

Archived