Aliens

Jamboman1512

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

Can't believe Madvladsdad had the AUDACITY to post a joke on the thread :cornette:

It seems highly likely there is other inhabited planets in the universe.

However, I also think it is highly unlikely we have been visited. But who knows, for all we know there could be a civilisation 3 million years more advanced than us who have worked out how to travel at speeds we deem impossible.

If that is the case they'd wipe us out in a second if they were that way inclined.

While i agree that there could very well be civilisations millions of years ahead of us in technological advancements and also agree that  we may not have been visited in the past or now i have looked into the more highly unusual cases that after investigations are termed  "high strangeness" cases. These  cases are the ones that deserve attention to detail and the credibility of the witness and witnesses are paramount too

. While i admit that none of the following long winded post below offers any real significant evidence that we have or are or will be visited it nonetheless offers some credibility to the notion that some UFOs do appear to be under intelligent control;  see the following link below for what is meant by intelligent control;

Section II. INTELLIGENT CONTROL, Page 9 

Cases indicating intelligence: pacing of vehicles, reaction to stimuli, formation flights.   

These cases  can also contain data of high strangeness due to an object's sudden acceleration, sudden stop and maneuverability.

Now what gets me is that without the obvious physical alien craft to provide outright evidence that we are being visited there is another argument that pertains to the possibility of  a observational agenda with  strict no contact.

If indeed this was the case that observation with no contact was the agenda then those cases of objects paseing USAF fighter jets and civilian aircraft , unknowns turning up at various USAF bases and picked up on military radar, fighter jets scrambled to intercept only to be totally out paced  and out maneuvered then the case for a observational visit could be a possibility.

Again i could be wrong but the more you look into those kind of cases like i have done  especially those from the military then the more its not just a case of viewing any possible  visitation from the contact or invasion viewpoint.

What would be the best course of action to take if you were on a strict observational only agenda with no contact and you had the necessary technology that included highly sophisticated stealth  abilities not to mention aircraft with superior maneuverability??  What if those superior craft were only unmanned reconnaissance craft that were gathering  information only.

There have been some really controversial statements in the past from very high profile and important individuals in various positions of credibility and power.

Many of the statements have been substantiated in books,interviews,articles,letters, magazines, scientific reviews or open congressional hearings.

These various statements vary from ex CIA , USAF military and governmental sources. Some have been vindicated as actual statements made, now do we view these as something seen as a vindication or admittance  of a possible visitation from non earth intelligences or just put it down to a pesh take from those in the know or even disinformation  to cover up  secret military black ops; craft?? I have included a few of these prominent individuals statements below. 

It can been seen that evidence can be shown to support the hypothesis  that some UFOs are under intelligent control , i will post that later, making it plausible that  the possibility that some of them might very well be extraterrestrial in origin or one of just a number of other possibilities.  

Sorry for the long post. lol;

Quotes  below from prominent individuals on the UFO situation;

Hillenkoetter-the first Director of t

Admiral Hillenkoetter-the first Director of the CI1."It is true that I was denied access to a facility at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, because I never got in. I can't tell you what was inside. We both know about the rumors (concerning a captured UFO and crew members). I have never seen what I would call a UFO, but I have intelligent friends who have." 

---US Senator, US Air Force General, and candidate for President, Barry Goldwater, quoted from a letter he wrote dated April 11, 1979. 

2; "Unidentified Flying Objects are entering our atmosphere at very high speeds and obviously under intelligent control. We must solve this riddle without delay." 

---Rear Admiral Delmar Fahrney, USNR, letter to NICAP, 1956. 

3; The case of UFO interference with our naval transport, the Punta Mendota, was but one of fifteen such cases which the Argentine Navy has reported since 1963." 

---Lt. Commander O.R. Pagini, special assistant to Sec. of Argentine Navy, letter to NICAP, September, 1965. 

4; Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is...

Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter Director, Central Intelligence Agency 1947-1950

Air Commodore David Thorne, Director of General Operations for the Zimbabwe Air Fo

5;         This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious.

Gen. Nathan Twining Chief of Staff, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

6;.It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.... I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects.

Former CIA Director Vice Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, signed statement to Congress, August 22, 1960.

deesidejambo

While i agree that there could very well be civilisations millions of years ahead of us in technological advancements and also agree that  we may not have been visited in the past or now i have looked into the more highly unusual cases that after investigations are termed  "high strangeness" cases. These  cases are the ones that deserve attention to detail and the credibility of the witness and witnesses are paramount too

. While i admit that none of the following long winded post below offers any real significant evidence that we have or are or will be visited it nonetheless offers some credibility to the notion that some UFOs do appear to be under intelligent control;  see the following link below for what is meant by intelligent control;

Cases indicating intelligence: pacing of vehicles, reaction to stimuli, formation flights.   

These cases  can also contain data of high strangeness due to an object's sudden acceleration, sudden stop and maneuverability.

Now what gets me is that without the obvious physical alien craft to provide outright evidence that we are being visited there is another argument that pertains to the possibility of  a observational agenda with  strict no contact.

If indeed this was the case that observation with no contact was the agenda then those cases of objects paseing USAF fighter jets and civilian aircraft , unknowns turning up at various USAF bases and picked up on military radar, fighter jets scrambled to intercept only to be totally out paced  and out maneuvered then the case for a observational visit could be a possibility.

Again i could be wrong but the more you look into those kind of cases like i have done  especially those from the military then the more its not just a case of viewing any possible  visitation from the contact or invasion viewpoint.

What would be the best course of action to take if you were on a strict observational only agenda with no contact and you had the necessary technology that included highly sophisticated stealth  abilities not to mention aircraft with superior maneuverability??  What if those superior craft were only unmanned reconnaissance craft that were gathering  information only.

There have been some really controversial statements in the past from very high profile and important individuals in various positions of credibility and power.

Many of the statements have been substantiated in books,interviews,articles,letters, magazines, scientific reviews or open congressional hearings.

These various statements vary from ex CIA , USAF military and governmental sources. Some have been vindicated as actual statements made, now do we view these as something seen as a vindication or admittance  of a possible visitation from non earth intelligences or just put it down to a pesh take from those in the know or even disinformation  to cover up  secret military black ops; craft?? I have included a few of these prominent individuals statements below. 

It can been seen that evidence can be shown to support the hypothesis  that some UFOs are under intelligent control , i will post that later, making it plausible that  the possibility that some of them might very well be extraterrestrial in origin or one of just a number of other possibilities.  

Sorry for the long post. lol;

Quotes  below from prominent individuals on the UFO situation;

Hillenkoetter-the first Director of t

Admiral Hillenkoetter-the first Director of the CI1."It is true that I was denied access to a facility at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, because I never got in. I can't tell you what was inside. We both know about the rumors (concerning a captured UFO and crew members). I have never seen what I would call a UFO, but I have intelligent friends who have." 

---US Senator, US Air Force General, and candidate for President, Barry Goldwater, quoted from a letter he wrote dated April 11, 1979. 

2; "Unidentified Flying Objects are entering our atmosphere at very high speeds and obviously under intelligent control. We must solve this riddle without delay." 

---Rear Admiral Delmar Fahrney, USNR, letter to NICAP, 1956. 

3; The case of UFO interference with our naval transport, the Punta Mendota, was but one of fifteen such cases which the Argentine Navy has reported since 1963." 

---Lt. Commander O.R. Pagini, special assistant to Sec. of Argentine Navy, letter to NICAP, September, 1965. 

4; Unknown objects are operating under intelligent control... It is imperative that we learn where UFO's come from and what their purpose is...

Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter Director, Central Intelligence Agency 1947-1950

Air Commodore David Thorne, Director of General Operations for the Zimbabwe Air Fo

5;         This 'flying saucer' situation is not at all imaginary or seeing too much in some natural phenomena. Something is really flying around. The phenomenon is something real and not visionary or fictitious.

Gen. Nathan Twining Chief of Staff, US Air Force, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

6;.It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.... I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects.

Former CIA Director Vice Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, signed statement to Congress, August 22, 1960.

ML do some more research and find out the truth for yourself.    The UFO stories were concocted in mid-50s by various US military officials to detract public and media attention from the testing they were doing at that time of the proto-stealth technology in and around Roswell. 

You know yourself many USAF squadron badges had little aliens on them so there were no "secrets".

Other US Military who were not "in on it" themselves believed it was UFOs.

Doesn't the coincidence that the whole UFO thing started in an area that, to this day, is used for US military technology testing, strike you as a bit of a give-away?   

maroonlegions

Cheers :thumbsup:

Another wee heads up mate. This site called NICAP  is very credible, it is for a purely historical and educational perspective that i believe its importance is second to none  to those surfing this UFO subject. It has a very impressive data base of UFO sightings and reports dating back years. Hope you find it educational.

CONTENTS

INTRODUCTION. Page i 

Abstract. Explanation of NICAP and its policies. Statement by Board of Governors.

Section I. CROSS-SECTION DIGEST, Page 1 

Sample cases showing general features of UFO reports.

SECTION III. AIR FORCE INVESTIGATIONS, Page 19 

Sightings by Air Force pilots, navigators, other officers and men.

SECTION IV. ARMY, NAVY & MARINE CORPS, Page 29 

Reports of other military personnel.

SECTION V. PILOT & AVIATION EXPERTS, Page 33 

Observations by airline, military and private pilots.

SECTION VI. SCIENTISTS & ENGINEERS, Page 49 

Observations by professional scientists and engineers, including astronomers and aeronautical engineers.

SECTION VII. OFFICIALS & CITIZENS, Page 61 

Sightings by police officers, civil defense and ground observer corps, cross-section of citizens' reports.

SECTION VIII SPECIAL EVIDENCE, Page 73 

Electro-magnetic effects. Radar cases. Photographic evidence. Physical and Physiological effects. Sound. Angel's Hair.

SECTION IX. THE AIR FORCE INVESTIGATION, Page 105 

Background of secrecy. Official regulations. History and analysis of the official UFO investigation.

SECTION X. FOREIGN REPORTS, Page 118 

A survey of reports from other countries, attitudes of foreign governments, and world-wide interest in UFOs.

SECTION XI. THE CHRONOLOGY, Page 129 

Chronological listing of sightings, statements and events.

SECTION XII. THE PATTERNS, Page 143 

Statistics and analyses of consistent physical appearance, maneuvers, flight characteristics, recurrent concentrations.

SECTION XIII. CONGRESS & THE UFOS, Page 173 

Survey of Congressional interest in UFOs.

SECTION XIV. THE PROBLEMS & THE DANGERS, Page 179 

Discussion of the implications of UFOs, and what is needed in the way of a scientific investigation.

link; http://www.nicap.org/index.htm

maroonlegions

ML do some more research and find out the truth for yourself.    The UFO stories were concocted in mid-50s by various US military officials to detract public and media attention from the testing they were doing at that time of the proto-stealth technology in and around Roswell. 

You know yourself many USAF squadron badges had little aliens on them so there were no "secrets".

Other US Military who were not "in on it" themselves believed it was UFOs.

Doesn't the coincidence that the whole UFO thing started in an area that, to this day, is used for US military technology testing, strike you as a bit of a give-away?   

While i see your point in the secret stealth projects by the US military and i have looked into that avenue, i will admit it is looking like a lot of  UFOs were  possible secret stealth craft. At the same time i will still hold the view that the ET possibility cannot be ruled out just yet, why, because that possibility has not been disproven as it has not been proven either.

As i stated in my above post i did not rule out a secret military  black ops explanation for those "high strangeness" cases. There were also  UFO cases that predate Roswell too.

There is a little known "b" side to the UFO subject, that is ,there have been just as many  USO"s or what is known as  unidentified submerged objects.There have been 1000"s of cases of unknown objects leaving or entering the earth's oceans and witnessed by the crews of US navy, Russia and other countries Navy"s.

Who to believe though, the very commanders of the US military, the CIA and governments.Could a unknown presence also hide behind the secret black  ops argument??  

This tether is 12 miles long.  So it gives you a sense of size of these ice crystals lol flying about it.  Bob Lazar said in the 80's that a UFO will look like a doughnut if seen from above, and that it would have a small corner incision on it.  NASA have stopped their live feeds now.

This was filmed in 1996.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KswFKZeLzqc 

maroonlegions

On the subject of unidentified submerged objects or USO, there exits a whole database of historical reports and sightings at sea from Naval personnel, ranging from the US Navy and the Russian Navy.

Like its counterpart UFOs or ariel  unknowns there is very credible reports of unknown objects emerging or leaving the sea.There have  also been cases that also pre date Roswell involving unknown submerged objects.There are cases of objects being detect by sonar, secret back ops submarines?? 

Lord Rankeillour, Member of the House of Lords:

Many men have seen them [uFOs] and have not been mistaken. Who are we to doubt their word? ?
Only a few weeks ago a Palermo policeman photographed one, and four Italian Navy officers saw a 300-foot long fiery craft rising from the sea and disappearing into the sky...

Why should these men of law enforcement and defense lie?

[House of Lords, Debate on Unidentified Flying Objects, Hansard (Lords), Vol. 397, No. 23, January 18, 1979.];

THE LIST OF SIGHTINGS

A COLLECTION OF WATER-RELATED CASES
Collected by Carl Feindt

(Biography - scroll to bottom)

Contains 1,665 cases from 06-09-0597 thru 02-05-2013;

link; http://www.waterufo.net/menu.htm

USO Radar/sonar confirmation documents: 
www.waterufo.net... 

Private Hudson

Is it gonna be a standup fight or another bug hunt?

You secure that shit, Hudson!

Jamboman1512

Another wee heads up mate. This site called NICAP  is very credible, it is for a purely historical and educational perspective that i believe its importance is second to none  to those surfing this UFO subject. It has a very impressive data base of UFO sightings and reports dating back years. Hope you find it educational.

CONTENTS

INTRODUCTION. Page i 

Abstract. Explanation of NICAP and its policies. Statement by Board of Governors.

Section I. CROSS-SECTION DIGEST, Page 1 

Sample cases showing general features of UFO reports.

SECTION III. AIR FORCE INVESTIGATIONS, Page 19 

Sightings by Air Force pilots, navigators, other officers and men.

SECTION IV. ARMY, NAVY & MARINE CORPS, Page 29 

Reports of other military personnel.

SECTION V. PILOT & AVIATION EXPERTS, Page 33 

Observations by airline, military and private pilots.

SECTION VI. SCIENTISTS & ENGINEERS, Page 49 

Observations by professional scientists and engineers, including astronomers and aeronautical engineers.

SECTION VII. OFFICIALS & CITIZENS, Page 61 

Sightings by police officers, civil defense and ground observer corps, cross-section of citizens' reports.

SECTION VIII SPECIAL EVIDENCE, Page 73 

Electro-magnetic effects. Radar cases. Photographic evidence. Physical and Physiological effects. Sound. Angel's Hair.

SECTION IX. THE AIR FORCE INVESTIGATION, Page 105 

Background of secrecy. Official regulations. History and analysis of the official UFO investigation.

SECTION X. FOREIGN REPORTS, Page 118 

A survey of reports from other countries, attitudes of foreign governments, and world-wide interest in UFOs.

SECTION XI. THE CHRONOLOGY, Page 129 

Chronological listing of sightings, statements and events.

SECTION XII. THE PATTERNS, Page 143 

Statistics and analyses of consistent physical appearance, maneuvers, flight characteristics, recurrent concentrations.

SECTION XIII. CONGRESS & THE UFOS, Page 173 

Survey of Congressional interest in UFOs.

SECTION XIV. THE PROBLEMS & THE DANGERS, Page 179 

Discussion of the implications of UFOs, and what is needed in the way of a scientific investigation.

link; http://www.nicap.org/index.htm

Another big :thumbsup: from me, cheers.

maroonlegions

Agree, keeping the question open on the possibility of a ET origin for some high strangeness cases is the way forward, after all what would it gain not only science but humanity as a whole if we prematurely through the baby out with the bath water. 

maroonlegions

Leslie Kean has provided some real insights into the UFO situation. Her book called ; UFOs; Generals,Pilots, and Government officials Go On The Record;is one gold mine of highly credible sources and witnesses that have come forward with their testimonies , ranging from experienced military , civilian and commercial pilots  to government officials and military generals.

maroonlegions

Some interesting developments in Germany regarding their Supreme Court ordering the release of Germany's classified UFO reports from its own secret service, namely the BND.Of course nothing  will be proved  but it does show that the laws of national security can be effective in keeping a very tight lid on almost anything.

If there is nothing to hide or there is nothing to UFO reports in general  then why classify those very UFO reports??  why deny you even had any prior interest or involvement in them  when clearly they did?? 

Germany is not the first to be found telling porkies about its UFO interest and investigation, a number of other countries have been found out too;

Here is a list of them below with links;

1;USA;

The Pentagons Defense Intelligence Agency;

"Although the government professes to have had no official interest in UFOs since the Air Force closed down Project Blue Book in 1969, since that time a number of classified messages about UFO incidents have been sent from overseas posts to the DIA and then relayed to the other agencies. Sometimes the UFO messages have gone to the White House as well".

http://rense.com/general16/eef.htm

2;Polland;

The Polish air forces gather and analyze PRL reports on the pilots' meetings with unidentified flying objects. In the folder named "The Unknown" gathered dozens of reports. In the 1990's Invaluable data disappeared. 

http://www.avimoas.com/ufo-news-and-videos/141-poland-ufo-disclosure-col.-grundmanem-say-we-lost-the-file.html

3; Australia;

"This is an introduction to a long term exercise of preserving what I have captured between 1982 and 1984 of RAAF DOD official files that were destroyed by a decision taken by the RAAF - 8 years of RAAF UFO sighting files from 1974 to 1982".

link; http://theozfiles.blogspot.com.es/2015/03/the-missing-official-ufo-files-of-oz.html

4; Brazil;Official UFO documents kept secret.

The Brazilian Roswel- Varginha Incident.

http://www.mnmufon.org/vargu.htm

What is revealing  too is that for decades the official stance taking  from successive German governments is that it had no interest in the UFO situation and did not engage in any real study of its countries  reports, whether from the public or military, that is until now. :smuggy:

link; Revealed: The UFO-Files of the German Secret Service BND

Riddley Walker

:laugh: You're some boy maroonlegions.

How much time a day do you spend looking for this stuff?

maroonlegions

:laugh: You're some boy maroonlegions.

How much time a day do you spend looking for this stuff?

:laugh4:

Its  been a interest of mine for years mate, long before i joined kickback.I have a geek attitude towards this subject, just find it totally fascinating as is my love of space and NASAs hunt for habitable extra planets. Have read countless books from the USAF investigations on UFOs namely project Blue Book, project Sign,project Grudge and of course 100,s of declassified UFO documents from the US, UK and others.

Have a considerable amount of stuff already at my disposal so my time in looking is not that much, of course if any new data comes to light like the German declassified UFO documents then there is a good site i visit that is up to date with any new information.

I suppose that anyone with an interest in anything that is geeky will always appear to others as full on. :laugh4:  

maroonlegions

Guy claims to have found a witness who is willing to step forward who confirms Bob Lazar did work at Los Alamos

http://www.inquisitr.com/2217187/physicist-claims-bob-lazar-area-51-whistleblower-worked-as-scientist-at-los-alamos-report/

Looking up the credibility of this witness  physicist Dr Robert Krangle to see if he is legit, not doubting your post.

Physicist claims Bob Lazar did work at Los Alamos

http://www.openminds.tv/physicist-cla...

maroonlegions

Found this article on this witness who claims Lazar did work at  Los Alamos , Dr Robert Krangle seems to have had a hand in 50 U.S. patents and worked on laser range finders  and heat seaking missile technology for the US military but did he  actually work at Los Alamos were he claims to have seen Lazar, this needs more clarification and digging.

link for article on Dr Robert Krangle; http://www.bizjournals.com/albuquerque/stories/2002/11/25/story2.html

Jamboman1512

https://teapartynm.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/energy-matters-featuring-marita-noon/

"Robert S. Krangle, PhD received his doctorate from MIT in 1973 in semi-conductor physics. He has served in the Air Force and has founded or co-founded several businesses including Fluid Electronics, Greater Southwest Laboratories, and Tactical Technologies. Krangle has been an engineering consultant to Sandia Labs in Albuquerque and Los Alamos since 1980. He is a believer interdisciplinary study and scientific methodology. He also holds dozens of international patents"

If he did indeed work at Los Alamos that should open up a giant can of worms.

Interview with Krangle

A company he owns

http://metrology-services.albuquerque.nm.amfibi.company/us/c/3338115-metrology-services

maroonlegions

https://teapartynm.wordpress.com/2011/02/03/energy-matters-featuring-marita-noon/

"Robert S. Krangle, PhD received his doctorate from MIT in 1973 in semi-conductor physics. He has served in the Air Force and has founded or co-founded several businesses including Fluid Electronics, Greater Southwest Laboratories, and Tactical Technologies. Krangle has been an engineering consultant to Sandia Labs in Albuquerque and Los Alamos since 1980. He is a believer interdisciplinary study and scientific methodology. He also holds dozens of international patents"

If he did indeed work at Los Alamos that should open up a giant can of worms.

Yip, the above is just what i was going to post, found that article too.We know need to verify  his doctorate from MIT in semi conductor physics , neede a to search the MIT data base. 

Gigolo-Aunt

Bob Lazar is a strange one - have watched quite a bit about him.

Even theories that he is part of some disinformation program.

Jamboman1512

If Krangle is the real deal and Lazar did work at Los Almos then that is huge,  if the government deleted his records and discredited him, the only reason to do so is because he was telling the truth.

maroonlegions

If Krangle is the real deal and Lazar did work at Los Almos then that is huge,  if the government deleted his records and discredited him, the only reason to do so is because he was telling the truth.

Well thats the avenue i go down when it comes to those found out lying regardless of their positions of authority or prestige, the avenue of motive and its justification for silencing it.If he is the real deal as you say then what else is being covered up in regards to those others that have came forward in on the world UFO situation??

The question i often ask about  the situation regarding Lazar and his claims, if true do those in power have the means to make someone's work history and educational history disappear  from record.

In regards to what Lazar was claiming its came as no surprise to me he that any evidence to his claims in actually working at Los Alamos  was erased and others who worked with him or know him were also warned to shut it.

This was, if true, always going to be  too big to be allowed to go public. I have always been of the opinion that things have a way of coming out,however slowly that may be.

maroonlegions

Bob Lazar is a strange one - have watched quite a bit about him.

Even theories that he is part of some disinformation program.

Could be, a mixture of truth and lies to attack and confuse the real events.

Jamboman1512

The last few days i have been trying to get used to the imaging software that i have to process the moon and other planets, i have been messing about with one of my videos trying to get a better image, these are what i have so far, there are what looks to me spherical objects on the moon and quite a few pipes, if anybody is good with imaging software feel free to download the links to see if you can get better pics.

I have highlighted the things i'm talking about in the first pic.

Pics

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kspqcegi5liz0ca/moon%209%20highlighted.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnj6bzrlhdfxns3/moon%209%20regid%201.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/92ij6kvrwf6rgeh/moon%209%20regid%202.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pper5yhhkebi5qd/moon%209%20regid%203.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3ehs22spw5nk3p/moon%209%20atra%201.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n8o5qy6znqwiwx0/moon%209%20astra%202.tif?dl=0

Video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzkbur7p6w3tly7/moon%209.avi?dl=0

maroonlegions

The last few days i have been trying to get used to the imaging software that i have to process the moon and other planets, i have been messing about with one of my videos trying to get a better image, these are what i have so far, there are what looks to me spherical objects on the moon and quite a few pipes, if anybody is good with imaging software feel free to download the links to see if you can get better pics.

I have highlighted the things i'm talking about in the first pic.

Pics

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kspqcegi5liz0ca/moon%209%20highlighted.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnj6bzrlhdfxns3/moon%209%20regid%201.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/92ij6kvrwf6rgeh/moon%209%20regid%202.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pper5yhhkebi5qd/moon%209%20regid%203.tif?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3ehs22spw5nk3p/moon%209%20atra%201.tif?dl=0

Video

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzkbur7p6w3tly7/moon%209.avi?dl=0

Here is one image that i find very interesting, is that some sort of unnatural feature on the moon , it has a lengthened shadow to it too. Could also be a simple pixelization that is causing the shadow too. 

mb54c6b08a.jpg

maroonlegions

There is one man who has spent a considerable amount of time in collecting and examining 1000"s of declassified UFO documents from the USAF. His name is John Green JR. 

There is one particular document that caught my attention due to the actual length of this sighting , 49 minutes to be exact, and the fact it involved military  personnel at Pepperell AFB  USA. The declassified states  that this encounter with a UFO was important for the duration of the sighting, the personnel it involved and the fact that ground radar was picking the object up too.

Reports like these backed up with official documentation that show the admittance of the military that it contained high strangeness , also that the pilot and ground radar operator communicated in real time as to what the manoeuvres were in accordance to what the pilot and radar operator were reporting. This only adds more  credibility to the reality of unknown objects observing  air force bases at that time.

There are 100"S of these kind of reports.

Title: UNUSUAL UFOB REPORT To: Acting Assistant Director of Scientific Intelligence From: Chief of physics and Electronic Scientific Intelligence Date: 07.12.1955 Length: 1 page Classification: Unclassified CC: ASD/SI, GND/SI, SS/SI

foia63.gif

Jamboman1512

Here is one image that i find very interesting, is that some sort of unnatural feature on the moon , it has a lengthened shadow to it too. Could also be a simple pixelization that is causing the shadow too. 

mb54c6b08a.jpg

Link not loading for me.

Jamboman1512

There is one man who has spent a considerable amount of time in collecting and examining 1000"s of declassified UFO documents from the USAF. His name is John Green JR. 

There is one particular document that caught my attention due to the actual length of this sighting , 49 minutes to be exact, and the fact it involved military  personnel at Pepperell AFB  USA. The declassified states  that this encounter with a UFO was important for the duration of the sighting, the personnel it involved and the fact that ground radar was picking the object up too.

Reports like these backed up with official documentation that show the admittance of the military that it contained high strangeness , also that the pilot and ground radar operator communicated in real time as to what the manoeuvres were in accordance to what the pilot and radar operator were reporting. This only adds more  credibility to the reality of unknown objects observing  air force bases at that time.

Title: UNUSUAL UFOB REPORT To: Acting Assistant Director of Scientific Intelligence From: Chief of physics and Electronic Scientific Intelligence Date: 07.12.1955 Length: 1 page Classification: Unclassified CC: ASD/SI, GND/SI, SS/SI

foia63.gif

From that video

http://www.theblackvault.com/

looks to be a good site with plenty of declassified documents.

maroonlegions

I will post on more declassified document that shows just how seriously the USAF intelligences were taking the UFO situation at the time.

There were 100s of reports of unknown objects entering and LEAVING  restricted air spaces by military and civilian radars, particularly in the US. 

The below document is discussing several UFO incidents in the vicinity A.E.A or the Atomic Energy Commission at Los Alamos , New Mexico. Its is entitled, "Protection of Vital Installations".

So the question is WHY  USAF felt the need was serious enough to reiterate the importance of protecting their vital installations.??  That suggests to me that they thought is was a foreign country's technology or off world.  

Surely what the pilot and radar operator  were both seeing was no secret stealth technology as it would be highly dangerous to test or operate near vital installations , its also illegal for the military to test or operate such technology near or at public places.

Document;

Title: PROTECTION OF VITAL INSTALLATIONS To: Director, FBI Author: Strategic Air Command, San Antonio Date: January 31, 1949 Length: 2 or more pages. Classification: CONFIDENTIAL CC:

foia100.jpg

THE TRANSCRIPT:

Office Memorandum - United States Government

TO: DIRECTOR, FBI DATE: January 31, 1949 FROM: SAC, SAN ANTONIO   SUBJECT: PROTECTION OF VITAL INSTALLATIONS
(unreadable) FILS 65-58300  

CONFIDENTIAL

At recent Weekly Intelligence Conferences of G-2, OHI, OSI and F.B.I., in the Fourth Army Area, Officers of G-2, Fourth Army, have discussed the matter of "unidentified Flying Aircraft" or "Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon" otherwise known as "Flying discs," "Flying Saucers", and "Balls of Fire." This matter is considered top secret by Intelligence Officers of both the Army and the Air Forces.

It is well known that there have been during the past two years reports from the various parts of the country of the sighting of unidentified aerial objects which have been called in the newspaper parlance "flying discs" and "flying saucers." The first such sighting were reported from Sweden, and it was thought that the objects, the nature of which was unknown, might have originated in Russia.

In July 1948 an unidentified aircraft was "seen" by an Eastern Airlines pilot and co-pilot and one or more passengers of the Eastern Airlines Plane over Montgomery, Alabama. This aircraft was reported to be of an unconventional type without wings and resembled generally a "rocket ship" of the type depicted in comic strips. It was reported to have windows; to have been larger than the Eastern Airlines plane, and to have been travelling at an estimated speed of 2700 miles an hour. It appeared out of a thunderhead ahead of the Eastern Airlines plane and immediately disappeared in another cloud narrowly missing a collision with the Eastern Airlines plane. No sound or air disturbance was noted in connection with this appearance.

During the past two months various sightings of unexplained phenomena have been reported in the vicinity of the A.E.C [Atomic Energy Commission] at Los Alamos, New Mexico, where these phenomena now appear to be concentrated. During December 1948 on the 5th, 6th, 8th, 13, 14th, 20th and 25th sightings of unexplained phenomena were made near Los Alamos by Special Agents of the Office of Special Investigation; Airline Pilots; Military Pilots; Los Alamos Security Inspectors, and private citizens. On January 6, 1949, another similar object was sighted in the same area.

[Censored: Dr. Lincoln La Paz], a meteorologist of some note, has been generally in charge of the observations near Los Alamos, attempting to learn characteristics of the unexplained phenomenon.

Up to this time little concrete information has been obtained. [*]

CC: El Paso (2)
Dallas (2)
Little Rock (2)
Oklahoma City (2)

link; http://ufologie.patrickgross.org/htm/foia100.htm

Jamboman1512

foia63.gif

This is a great video, the amount of BS the government spews out and gets away with is shocking, especially when they are really bad at it,  how there is people out there who still don't believe in aliens is a beyond me.

"Fact Sheet" :laugh:

With the size and complexity of the universe as we understand it right now I think it's harder to imagine there isn't life out there. Intelligent life as well.

But, why would you fly thousands of millions of light years just to buzz a few towns at night in the USA, cause a few radar blips and buzz a few airbases. Surely they'd arrive, say hello and speak or try to communicate?

I reckon there's a lot of top secret stuff the Americans, ourselves, France and Russia and China are developing that fly and don't look conventional. After all the Manhattan project operated in silos, each team didn't know what the other was doing or what their work related to, only a special few. There's nothing new or surprising there.

Jamboman1512

With the size and complexity of the universe as we understand it right now I think it's harder to imagine there isn't life out there. Intelligent life as well.

But, why would you fly thousands of millions of light years just to buzz a few towns at night in the USA, cause a few radar blips and buzz a few airbases. Surely they'd arrive, say hello and speak or try to communicate?

I reckon there's a lot of top secret stuff the Americans, ourselves, France and Russia and China are developing that fly and don't look conventional. After all the Manhattan project operated in silos, each team didn't know what the other was doing or what their work related to, only a special few. There's nothing new or surprising there.

I believe they have, the governments/shadow governments keep us in the dark though so only the elite prosper from the technology, there is plenty evidence out there from very credible people if you look.

Small example, the former Canadian minister of defense, that's pretty credible imo.

I believe they have, the governments/shadow governments keep us in the dark though so only the elite prosper from the technology, there is plenty evidence out there from very credible people if you look.

Small example, the former Canadian minister of defense, that's pretty credible imo.

For a second let's say that's the case, ie they're in contact with governments. Why keep that a secret?

maroonlegions

For a second let's say that's the case, ie they're in contact with governments. Why keep that a secret?

Because its fecking huge, imagine the impact on religions and society as a whole. Remember that we can only go on the information that is available. Your point on why travel all that distance and not say hello, would you land here. :laugh4:

Seriously though there have been several thesis from some credible sources as to why any outside intelligence would not wish contact , one is non interference with a species evolution ,like learning and evolving the hard way. 

Jamboman1512

With that technology we would not need to rely on fossil fuels, keeps the money rolling in for the companies that run the world, the shadow government behind the governments plus they probably think that our society would collapse and there would be chaos, especially in the religion context.

maroonlegions

Yes you have a point on secret government technology but there have been UFO cases that pre date Roswell  and the Manhattan project  .

There have also been cases that have involved military personnel who have had above top secret security clearances and who no doubt would have been briefed on any impending test or operation of secret technology who have expressed  real concerns of the objects witnessed.

There is a lot of disinformation on this subject from various government intelligences and yes one could hide your secret technology behind UFOs from outer space but the sheer number of those involved needed to keep it water tight  would be problematic.  The ET possibility cannot be prematurely rejected   at present i feel until more come out.

maroonlegions

lmao some of u guys have lost it :D:D:D

Well, lost it or not , there is evidence to suggest  that something unknown has been entering and leaving restricted air spaces of various nations for a long time, why would anyone not be even the slightest bit curious.  Plenty people of notable credibility and beyond reproach who share the view that the ET hypothesis is perfectly in with the realms of possibility.

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up." 

Comment by renowned  astrophysicist Steven Hawking    on C Span Television-guest lecturer at the second Millennium Evening at the White House on March 6, 1998. 

Well, lost it or not , there is evidence to suggest  that something unknown has been entering and leaving restricted air spaces of various nations for a long time, why would anyone not be even the slightest bit curious.  Plenty people of notable credibility and beyond reproach who share the view that the ET hypothesis is perfectly in with the realms of possibility.

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up." 

Comment by renowned  astrophysicist Steven Hawking    on C Span Television-guest lecturer at the second Millennium Evening at the White House on March 6, 1998. 

bro its obviously classified aircraft doing tests or undercover work why u try to make out like its 20 foot tall reptilians flying these things cmon man get with it

Because its fecking huge, imagine the impact on religions and society as a whole. Remember that we can only go on the information that is available. Your point on why travel all that distance and not say hello, would you land here. :laugh4:

Seriously though there have been several thesis from some credible sources as to why any outside intelligence would not wish contact , one is non interference with a species evolution ,like learning and evolving the hard way.

I totally comprehend the fact that we are probably about as interesting as ants to these aliens if they showed up. But to say they're avoiding us after travelling here is madness. The time and effort interstellar travel would involve would mean they'd likely have predetermined coming here and stopping than just buzzing by on a whim before knowing if we were here or not.

I also understand the "zoo" theory that they arrive, we're less developed and they observe. We do that to our own world with lesser civilisations and other species less evolved. But if they were don't you reckon they'd be detected at some stage? And if say NASA can detect it or the U.S. Military, then surely any nation with satellites can and that such information would be hard to control the flow of for too long in this age of interconnected and digital communication.

Humanity has long developed and proved new understandings of the natural world which challenge religious dogma. From the flat earth, earth being the centre of the universe and evolution. These all challenged faith, and guess what faith adapted and moved on. To think such knowledge would destroy or tarnish our understanding and comprehension of things is daft, it'd enhance it. Imagine the possibilities governments could access, eliminating illness and hunger would increase productivity and cut health care and international development costs. So if ET showed up, with this knowledge to hand and offering it, we'd keep it a secret or could for long? Doubt it.

I think there's life out there that is millions of years more advanced than ours, but I don't think it's gotten here yet. If it has then all they've done based on theories is crash a spaceship of incredible technical advancement close to a nuclear airbase, mutilated cattle, abducted folk from their beds for fun and handed them back and then buggered up some crops. If you're a species of such high intelligence that you can zip across space at unimaginable speeds and bend time to do it, would you really be afraid of polluting a lesser species culture or waste your time making patterns in crops? No, you'd be like us to insects, you'd show up and not care what the consequences were of your actions.

maroonlegions

bro its obviously classified aircraft doing tests or undercover work why u try to make out like its 20 foot tall reptilians flying these things cmon man get with it

20 foot reptilians you say..  :laugh4: , nae its 20 foot green men. :laugh4: 

You will remember  from my posts on this thread that  i have stated several times  that i do not rule out secret black ops technology for those high strangeness cases , why are  you trying to make out i have rejected this possibility, come on  man get with it. :laugh4:  

It's also obvious that very credible people also do not rule  out the possibility of other world origins like those  the fields of military intelligence and high ranking military and government individuals.  

Those very credible individuals are either lying to cover up secret black ops technology or are coming clean on other world intelligences, its the latter that a lot of people struggle with and find mocking those who view the ET possibility as a defensive mechanism.  

Jamboman1512

lmao some of u guys have lost it :D:D:D

Lost "it", people who don't believe never had "it" to lose. I can understand why people didn't believe years ago, information was much easier to control, no internet etc but nowadays it's a lot harder for the people in control to suppress the info, unfortunately we humans are very ignorant to the universe around us which helps them maintain their lies, i hope some day soon people like you wake up.

maroonlegions

I totally comprehend the fact that we are probably about as interesting as ants to these aliens if they showed up. But to say they're avoiding us after travelling here is madness. The time and effort interstellar travel would involve would mean they'd likely have predetermined coming here and stopping than just buzzing by on a whim before knowing if we were here or not.

I also understand the "zoo" theory that they arrive, we're less developed and they observe. We do that to our own world with lesser civilisations and other species less evolved. But if they were don't you reckon they'd be detected at some stage? And if say NASA can detect it or the U.S. Military, then surely any nation with satellites can and that such information would be hard to control the flow of for too long in this age of interconnected and digital communication.

Humanity has long developed and proved new understandings of the natural world which challenge religious dogma. From the flat earth, earth being the centre of the universe and evolution. These all challenged faith, and guess what faith adapted and moved on. To think such knowledge would destroy or tarnish our understanding and comprehension of things is daft, it'd enhance it. Imagine the possibilities governments could access, eliminating illness and hunger would increase productivity and cut health care and international development costs. So if ET showed up, with this knowledge to hand and offering it, we'd keep it a secret or could for long? Doubt it.

I think there's life out there that is millions of years more advanced than ours, but I don't think it's gotten here yet. If it has then all they've done based on theories is crash a spaceship of incredible technical advancement close to a nuclear airbase, mutilated cattle, abducted folk from their beds for fun and handed them back and then buggered up some crops. If you're a species of such high intelligence that you can zip across space at unimaginable speeds and bend time to do it, would you really be afraid of polluting a lesser species culture or waste your time making patterns in crops? No, you'd be like us to insects, you'd show up and not care what the consequences were of your actions.

Off course all your post is just personal speculation and not one of us really knows what the motives would be for any intelligence arriving here.

My opinion is that its been  a POSSIBLE observation with minimal contact and i will retaliate this again.

I am not trying to make anyone believe anything , i am just providing credible information from credible sources that could offer some insights as to the believability of either the ET hypothesis or the  secret black ops or a possible mixture of the two.   

I note that  you have added the crop circle and abduction arguments into this debate  when none were really required but as you know it adds weight to the pouring of  scorn on the believability and credibility of the  ET hypothesis  and your rejection of any possibility of ET visitation no matter the motives  or non motives involved for any visitation.

I will add however that if i choose not to rule out the possibility of a ET origin and others reject it out of a believability perspective then i see no problem that others will reject it but i have one question, whose opinions of credibility  would you take on board before reaching your decision?

Are those in positions of credibility that do not rule out the  possibility of the  ET hypothesis  to be rejected in favour of those not in those positions of credibility and who offer only their believability argument   in support of the rejection of the ET hypothesis??  

I ask that because no matter the nature or % of credibility that can be offered in the support of the ET hypothesis some will still not acknowledge it  because they don't want it to be true, for either  religious or moral beliefs. 

I personally do not give a feck if there are those that reject the ET hypothesis , matters not a jot to me mate, for i have looked deep enough to come to the conclusion that the possibility is credible and i am not alone when it comes to those in the credibility  league who share the ET possibility.

I have throughout  this thead offer up credible documentation from those in positions of authority  who have at times suggested that real genuine unknowns have entered and left  restricted air spaces , what those unknowns are or what people's own personal perception are of the unknowns can only be influenced by how far they go down the credibility rabbit hole.

I can say i have been far enough down that rabbit hole  to accept the POSSIBILITY of not only the ET hypothesis but the  military black ops  one too, that is on the record and i can provide  it in this thread and others of this nature. 

Its clearly a debate of  "believability" to those who clearly find the possibility of visitation a non started no matter the amount of credibility offered  in support of the ET hypothesis possibility.  

How can a possibility not be  possible due to nothing more than personal conjecture or believability that is so far outwith the evidence clearly showing that UFO unknowns are a reality and that no one has disproved  that the ET hypothesis was not POSSIBLE ???  

Jamboman1512

Off course all your post is just personal speculation and not one of us really knows what the motives would be for any intelligence arriving here.

My opinion is that its been  a POSSIBLE observation with minimal contact and i will retaliate this again.

I am not trying to make anyone believe anything , i am just providing credible information from credible sources that could offer some insights as to the believability of either the ET hypothesis or the  secret black ops or a possible mixture of the two.   

I note that  you have added the crop circle and abduction arguments into this debate  when none were really required but as you know it adds weight to the pouring of  scorn on the believability and credibility of the  ET hypothesis  and your rejection of any possibility of ET visitation no matter the motives  or non motives involved for any visitation.

I will add however that if i choose not to rule out the possibility of a ET origin and others reject it out of a believability perspective then i see no problem that others will reject it but i have one question, whose opinions of credibility  would you take on board before reaching your decision?

Are those in positions of credibility that do not rule out the  possibility of the  ET hypothesis  to be rejected in favour of those not in those positions of credibility and who offer only their believability argument   in support of the rejection of the ET hypothesis??  

I ask that because no matter the nature or % of credibility that can be offered in the support of the ET hypothesis some will still not acknowledge it  because they don't want it to be true, for either  religious or moral beliefs. 

I personally do not give a feck if there are those that reject the ET hypothesis , matters not a jot to me mate, for i have looked deep enough to come to the conclusion that the possibility is credible and i am not alone when it comes to those in the credibility  league who share the ET possibility.

I have throughout  this thead offer up credible documentation from those in positions of authority  who have at times suggested that real genuine unknowns have entered and left  restricted air spaces , what those unknowns are or what people's own personal perception are of the unknowns can only be influenced by how far they go down the credibility rabbit hole.

I can say i have been far enough down that rabbit hole  to accept the POSSIBILITY of not only the ET hypothesis but the  military black ops  one too, that is on the record and i can provide  it in this thread and others of this nature. 

Its clearly a debate of  "believability" to those who clearly find the possibility of visitation a non started no matter the amount of credibility offered  in support of the ET hypothesis possibility.  

How can a possibility not be  possible due to nothing more than personal conjecture or believability that is so far outwith the evidence clearly showing that UFO unknowns are a reality and that no one has disproved  that the ET hypothesis was not POSSIBLE ???  

This really annoys me, there is an abundance of extremely credible evidence given by extremely credible people which should be all over the main stream media but there is an almost total blackout with usually just the very weird stories that have questionable evidence that are let out so that most people just laugh it off rather than wanting it investigated.

I mean c'mon people, you really trust the government, now that's crazy.

Archived