the exploited at hellfest singing **** you rangers hearts have won the league

wattie exploited

North Berwick Jambo

I want to go to Huddersfield! :)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Slim Stylee

Exactly what my mother said in the eighties when I bought Dead Cities and decided to see how loud my record player went :lol:

To be fair, your mother was right on the money, there.

Tokyo Drifter

First time I went to Paris, back in 1983, I climbed all the way up the Eiffel Tower to the viewing platform find that someone had scrawled "Exploited Barmy Army" all over the handrails. I hope it's still there. 

wattie exploited

Did I not give you and Jock from GBH a Hearts wristband each a few year ago at P4P?

start at 2.35 mins

yeah you did mate 

wattie exploited

To be fair, your mother was right on the money, there.

hahaha good one ! but thats punk rock mate !!!!!

North East calling September 26 , will pop down to see them there . Some good old Punks on that day.

I laughed all the way through that, except the bit that was meant to be funny.

Fair play to Wattie, making a living from screaming incoherently down a microphone. Not a man in the crowd kens the lyrics. There are no lyrics.

Shanks said no

I want to go to Huddersfield! :)

For years in our house and anywhere we hear that English town being mentioned someone says "Dad wants to go there" We get some strange looks!

anyway Wattie, its many years since we last met, probably the Regent, I remember the night after you appeared on TOTP when the band turned up and we heard the tales.

wattie exploited

Fair play to Wattie, making a living from screaming incoherently down a microphone. Not a man in the crowd kens the lyrics. There are no lyrics.

oh they do by the way lol! :rifle:  :rifle:

oh they do by the way lol! :rifle::rifle:

You're probably right.

Whdkfjifid aldofiudus skfidoskjs whl skdkdnne wnakksksmsmsj nakakamsmdnn nznsnawz.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

:lol: :lol:

queensferryjambo

Hey Sooperstar has someone's Granny stolen your login and started moaning about all that bad noisy music? ;)  

wattie exploited

After all this I saw Wattie in Edinburgh Airport this morning.

we are playing another big festival in Slovakia so spreading the hearts fc to other countries :rifle:  :rifle:

wattie exploited

For years in our house and anywhere we hear that English town being mentioned someone says "Dad wants to go there" We get some strange looks!

anyway Wattie, its many years since we last met, probably the Regent, I remember the night after you appeared on TOTP when the band turned up and we heard the tales.

those were great days 

Watt-Zeefuik

:lol:

OK, fess up. How long did that take you?!

About a half an hour at my desk, desperately hoping my boss wouldn't walk in and wonder wtf I was doing.

Watt-Zeefuik

How about ol' J.J. instead?

jj_mohawk_2.gif

Somehow I didn't see this yesterday. That's quality!

Hey Sooperstar has someone's Granny stolen your login and started moaning about all that bad noisy music? ;)

Music, haha, good one mate!

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I'll sound a bit sad here, but I don't like sweary words in songs...but I absolutely love that one! Fair makes my auld heart beat a wee bit faster whenever I hear it. Never heard of the band, and not into their kind of music, but I take it the singer's a Jambo? Good lad, regardless, and he knows a great song to sing!

the general

I'll sound a bit sad here, but I don't like sweary words in songs...but I absolutely love that one! Fair makes my auld heart beat a wee bit faster whenever I hear it. Never heard of the band, and not into their kind of music, but I take it the singer's a Jambo? Good lad, regardless, and he knows a great song to sing!

Peebles moment?

Салатные палочки

That's quality Wattie.  Top marks man  :2thumbsup:

wattie exploited

just played in Slovakia at top fest and more people now know the team called hearts fc  :rifle:  :rifle:

Chaka Demus & pliers

just played in Slovakia at top fest and more people now know the team called hearts fc :rifle::rifle:

:lol: Do the crowd just look at you all confused?

wattie exploited

hahaha some do but a lot of them sing along !!!!!!

Hello Wattie -- do you mind doing a photo-op outside the Gorgie Road end at Tynie for the Student magazine way back in 1981? It was you with Big John and the others. Might be able to fish out the pics ...

Do you mean about the Hearts stuff or the actual songs?

wattie exploited

Hello Wattie -- do you mind doing a photo-op outside the Gorgie Road end at Tynie for the Student magazine way back in 1981? It was you with Big John and the others. Might be able to fish out the pics ...

i do in fact remember that cheers

wattie exploited

the hearts stuff is new to them but the actual songs no as we have sold millions of albums over the years believe it or not !!!!

Back of the Bus

the hearts stuff is new to them but the actual songs no as we have sold millions of albums over the years believe it or not !!!!

The George St set know nothing of interesting, innovative Scottish music, Wattie.

Better touring Europe playing the good gear and promoting the Hearts than being a passive agressive nobody.

davemclaren

Was never into the Exploited type punk but I did like Goodbye Mr Mackenzie. Regardless, spreading awareness about Hearts has to be a positive thing.

Wattie, you sat in front of me at the 98 Cup Final. I still tell my mates the story that I walked passed you to take my seat and remarked to you "punks not dead, Wattie" to which you very kindly replied "I feckin know it's no".  :2thumbsup:

It was good to see you looking better at Scotland Calling and I hope to see you playing in Glasgow soon. Next years line up has been released already and it could be another great day. 

queensferryjambo

Why are you being such an arse towards Wattie and The Exploited? This must be the 3rd time you have had a dig about their music in this thread.

We get it - you don't like them, you think you are being funny by slagging them off and you are by far cooler than anyone who does like them - Well done.

indianajones

Why are you being such an arse towards Wattie and The Exploited? This must be the 3rd time you have had a dig about their music in this thread.

We get it - you don't like them, you think you are being funny by slagging them off and you are by far cooler than anyone who does like them - Well done.

Probably not been the same since the spice girls split. Poor guy.

The Shed Floodlight

just played in Slovakia at top fest and more people now know the team called hearts fc  :rifle:  :rifle:

Top Bloke Wattie. Good on you, when you get the times for Scotland Calling next year in Glasgow and when you'll be on, post them up please.

Guest C00l K1d

You're probably right.

Whdkfjifid aldofiudus skfidoskjs whl skdkdnne wnakksksmsmsj nakakamsmdnn nznsnawz.

Think that's the polish version mate.

Unknown user

This, well said

The Great Khali

If he wasn't saying anything about hearts, i don't think as many people would be as appreciative of the music.

In my opinion of course.

queensferryjambo

If he wasn't saying anything about hearts, i don't think as many people would be as appreciative of the music.

In my opinion of course.

To be fair a lot of the people posting in the thread either have a punk related avatar or have expressed some knowledge of The Exploited by either mentioning a song or and event that is punk related.

Archived