the exploited at hellfest singing **** you rangers hearts have won the league

wattie exploited

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you sure you're allowed to swear at these events, Wattie? ?

He Who Cannot Be Named

Haha Wattie I see you met my pal Sam on the plane back from Hellfest!

Funny stuff, but must admit I absolutely hate it when football songs are brought into anything but football... Would be cringing if I were in the audience.

Better call Saul

Who was that ? They sounded like they were radio rental

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

tartofmidlothian

That was the OP. :whistling:

Good hair, Wattie. Were you going for the full maroon?

I didn't undersyand anything that was said apart from the **** you rangers chant :lol: that hair though.

airdriejambo3

Quality stuff, I think Jools Holland will be on the blower soon to arrange a pre season acoustic session.

My half sister

Funny stuff, but must admit I absolutely hate it when football songs are brought into anything but football... Would be cringing if I were in the audience.

I agree

queensferryjambo

Nice one Wattie.

It might be hard to answer due to the fact The Exploited have had about a million people play for them over the years but, was the original core of the Exploited all Hearts fans when they started out in the early years?

Was Big John Duncan a Hearts fan? Don't think I have ever seen him at Tynecastle and he isn't hard to miss. 

wattie exploited

I didn't undersyand anything that was said apart from the **** you rangers chant :lol: that hair though.

that was the only point for putting it up mate ! :rifle:  :rifle:

wattie exploited

Nice one Wattie.

It might be hard to answer due to the fact The Exploited have had about a million people play for them over the years but, was the original core of the Exploited all Hearts fans when they started out in the early years?

Was Big John Duncan a Hearts fan? Don't think I have ever seen him at Tynecastle and he isn't hard to miss. 

big john no he was just a nob but our guitar player Matt is a jambo  :rifle:  :rifle:

wattie exploited

I agree

that's OK mate that's your opinion ! it was done as a laugh and to spread the word to  15 to 20   thousand people at HellFest which is one of the biggest festivals in Europe  about Hearts ! 

wattie exploited

:calmdown:  :sincere:

luckyBatistuta

it was done as a laugh and to spread the word to  15 to 20   thousand people at HellFest which is one of the biggest festivals in Europe  about Hearts ! 

Exactly...no harm done. Keep spreading the word      :fing10:

wattie exploited

Haha Wattie I see you met my pal Sam on the plane back from Hellfest!

was he from Australia :rifle:  :rifle:  

queensferryjambo

big john no he was just a nob but our guitar player Matt is a jambo  :rifle:  :rifle:

Sure the last time I met you (think it was a pretty mad night at Wilkie House probably talking 20 ish years ago now) you told me Big John was a nob then as well. 

You just didn't mention if he was a Hearts man though :)

P.S. Troops Of Tomorrow still sounds epic today. 

He Who Cannot Be Named

was he from Australia :rifle:  :rifle:  

Yes he is, big bearded *******. He is a Newcastle fan for some reason, but he is currently being trained to follow the famous. What was it like warming up for NOFX? haha!

I remember attending an Exploited gig at Studio 24 thinking it would be all the post punk stuff and being quite surprised when it was thrash metal (?) and having the mic shoved in my face because I was wearing a Hearts top. Good times. I used to live next to your auld man, Wattie, an absolute gem of a man.

wattie exploited

Yes he is, big bearded *******. He is a Newcastle fan for some reason, but he is currently being trained to follow the famous. What was it like warming up for NOFX? haha!

I was talking to fat mike from NOFX after they played they are big exploited fans so he said !   

wattie exploited

I remember attending an Exploited gig at Studio 24 thinking it would be all the post punk stuff and being quite surprised when it was thrash metal (?) and having the mic shoved in my face because I was wearing a Hearts top. Good times. I used to live next to your auld man, Wattie, an absolute gem of a man.

cheers  :rifle:  :rifle:

wattie exploited

Did anybody sing along :lol:

Anyway, this deserves the obligatory :yas::pleasing::greatpost:

yeah hundreds off people did !!!

start at 2.35 mins

Haha brilliant Wattie. Lovin your style, even if your music bursts ma heid ;-)

Do you do covers? Anything by Stock Aitken Waterman?

Craig Herbertson

Excellent stuff. My band were booked with you in the seventies at Harvey's on Lothian road. I croak out the Hearts Song at some gigs but not quite as loud.

Finlay James

Quality.

One of my early memories of Tynie is Wattie on the terracing with his Alsatian

Absolute. Genius.

For that reason alone I just bought the Best Of album. (Now feel guilty for not doing so earlier)

Can't wait to see the seethe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived