the exploited at hellfest singing **** you rangers hearts have won the league

wattie exploited

Unknown user

If he wasn't saying anything about hearts, i don't think as many people would be as appreciative of the music.

In my opinion of course.

Quite possibly aye, but I see no reason to be anything other than positive about a guy who puts our name out to thousands of his fans just because he loves the club.

As ever, on yersel Wattie!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite possibly aye, but I see no reason to be anything other than positive about a guy who puts our name out to thousands of his fans just because he loves the club.

As ever, on yersel Wattie!

Very much this. Wattie is in the privileged position of traveling the world for a job and is using this to spread the word about the famous. What's not to like.

It could be worse, it could be those two t w a t s from across the road.

wattie exploited

Wattie, you sat in front of me at the 98 Cup Final. I still tell my mates the story that I walked passed you to take my seat and remarked to you "punks not dead, Wattie" to which you very kindly replied "I feckin know it's no".  :2thumbsup:

It was good to see you looking better at Scotland Calling and I hope to see you playing in Glasgow soon. Next years line up has been released already and it could be another great day. 

were not playing scotland calling next year we are playing rebellion instead 

wattie exploited

The George St set know nothing of interesting, innovative Scottish music, Wattie.

Better touring Europe playing the good gear and promoting the Hearts than being a passive agressive nobody.

:band:  :band:   are you right your not wrong !!!

Bit of an exclusive there wattie :)

wattie exploited

Bit of an exclusive there wattie :)

your right i wasn't meant to say yet lol !

wattie exploited

new album before then????

we are meant to go into the studio.s this year !

wattie exploited

Very much this. Wattie is in the privileged position of traveling the world for a job and is using this to spread the word about the famous. What's not to like.

It could be worse, it could be those two t w a t s from across the road.

we used to practice in the same rehearsal rooms and I used to always sing  Oh the hibees are gay and shit too  loud as **** as we were in the room next to them lol !!! 

Son Of Anarchy

Punk IS dead. It died the night I delivered Watties delayed baggage from the airport and after climbing the stairs he didn't give me a tip :( ive been singing "exploited tightfisted army" ever since ;)

wattie exploited

Punk IS dead. It died the night I delivered Watties delayed baggage from the airport and after climbing the stairs he didn't give me a tip :( ive been singing "exploited tightfisted army" ever since ;)

do you want a tip dont steal shit out my bag that might help ! as some body did !!! you delivered a bag with half my stuff modedit missing and its not the first time I have had my bags delivered with stuff missing from them by your company am surprised you still have a job mate ! :rudi:

Son Of Anarchy

do you want a tip dont steal shit out my bag that might help ! as some body did !!! you delivered a bag with have my stuff F ucking missing and its not the first time I have had my bags delivered with stuff missing from them with your company am surprised you still have a job mate ! :rudi:

Yeh loved the claim you put in for the 42" plasma being stolen from your holdall Wattie.

PS. I put the heavy duty manicure set and Abba singles back but kept what was in all those taped up condoms ;) I don't still have the job as I retired wealthy just after lol

wattie exploited

Yeh loved the claim you put in for the 42" plasma being stolen from your holdall Wattie.

PS. I put the heavy duty manicure set and Abba singles back but kept what was in all those taped up condoms ;) I don't still have the job as I retired wealthy just after lol

now i know your a ***** mate ! it wasn't a holdall your full of shit ! you still dont have a job haha was that because your a thief and a bull shitter !!!! :scenes:

Son Of Anarchy

now i know your a ###### mate ! it wasn't a holdall your full of shit ! you still dont have a job haha was that because your a thief and a bull shitter !!!! :scenes:

And your not wattie as you've not used machine gun gifs ;)

Love live the Rezillos! Fay Fife made me a cuppa!

wattie exploited

And your not wattie as you've not used machine gun gifs ;)

Love live the Rezillos! Fay Fife made me a cuppa!

:vrwow: your such a name dropper eh lol !!!!!!!!

Son Of Anarchy

:vrwow: your such a name dropper eh lol !!!!!!!!

Bang goes my moment of fame :( even though she forgot the sugar.

wattie exploited

Bang goes my moment of fame :( even though she forgot the sugar.

well she was an art student back in the day  :food-smiley-004:

Champions15

start at 2.35 mins

That is brilliant,made me laugh.

Wattie,your are clearly off yer heid!

Respect mate.

Wattie humour an old punk

I mind seeing The Exploited at WHEC "Wester Hailes Education Centre for out of towners"with Twisted Nerve but also down Lothian road on a sunday afternoon Harveys? With hayboy still on guitar before Big John broke his fingers.

What gig was first?

Pint behind the till at the Regent Buffet for the answer.

Cheers.

wattie exploited

Wattie humour an old punk

I mind seeing The Exploited at WHEC "Wester Hailes Education Centre for out of towners"with Twisted Nerve but also down Lothian road on a sunday afternoon Harveys? With hayboy still on guitar before Big John broke his fingers.

What gig was first?

Pint behind the till at the Regent Buffet for the answer.

Cheers.

harveys as hay boy was in the band before big john 

Jambo_Jarman

Funny stuff, but must admit I absolutely hate it when football songs are brought into anything but football... Would be cringing if I were in the audience.

I'm kinda the same. But if it hadn't have been expecting it I would think it was quality. Saw The Strokes recently and if Julian had launched into the Hearts Song I think I might just have unloaded into my boxers on the spot.

harveys as hay boy was in the band before big john

Cheers Wattie but for a nip off the top shelf what did you think of Glen Matlock with The Spectres when you backed up The Ramones at the Playhouse. A fantastic night.

Thank you for the memories.

The Old Tolbooth

I'll be honest, I'm not a lover of the music, but that was absolutely brilliant!

Gaun yersel Wattie!!!! :lol: 

I know, next years line up has already been released. I've never been to Rebellion but quite fancy it. 

wattie exploited

I know, next years line up has already been released. I've never been to Rebellion but quite fancy it. 

its always mobbed its a really good weekend down there 

Quite cringey like. I'd rank it alongside drunken arseholes who sing football chants whilst walking down Lothian Road.

davemclaren

Quite cringey like. I'd rank it alongside drunken arseholes who sing football chants whilst walking down Lothian Road.

Chill Hughesie. :)

wattie exploited

:calmdown:  :sincere:   :rifle:

wattie exploited

am to busy travelling the world to walk down Lothian road  good luck with your shit life mate ! 

After reading this thread and not having much of a clue about the history of the exploited I been watching them on YouTube for the last 3 hours

All I can say is that guy wattie must be able to tell a few story's, fair play to making a living from something he obviously loves

Punks No Deid

Played the clip in a Rangers bar in Icmeler, a few punters didn't appreciate it - especially with me wearing my champions 15 tshirt. Cheers Wattie

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Telling someone their music is shite is like telling them there wife is ugly, it won't achieve anything. I don't like the music but enjoyed the video. He's not posted it for a music review ffs.

Supporting your brother Hughesie[emoji12]

From an old punk myself I thought it was a brilliant wind up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wattie exploited

Played the clip in a Rangers bar in Icmeler, a few punters didn't appreciate it - especially with me wearing my champions 15 tshirt. Cheers Wattie

good one !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wattie exploited

Telling someone their music is shite is like telling them there wife is ugly, it won't achieve anything. I don't like the music but enjoyed the video. He's not posted it for a music review ffs.

:spoton:

Watt-Zeefuik

Not that he needs my approval, but writing from the land of GWAR I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Unknown user

Not that he needs my approval, but writing from the land of GWAR I thoroughly enjoyed it.

:thumbsup:

wattie exploited

GWAR are a great band we played Canada 3 years ago with them  before the singer died !

He Who Cannot Be Named

Richmond Virginia, home to Avail, Strike Anywhere and Ann Berreta, great bands. Also, Gwar are awesome. 

wattie exploited

Richmond Virginia, home to Avail, Strike Anywhere and Ann Berreta, great bands. Also, Gwar are awesome. 

a long time ago we went to Gwars Studio that they had there in Richmond , great times ! also done many festivals with them over the years  :rifle:  :rifle:

Archived