Kenny Anderson

Robert Polson

J.T.F.Robertson

If it's 18 month then I fail to see the point. If he's any good then he'll sign a pre-contract with some English team in 12 month time and he'll leave for nowt.

Feck me gently! Sometimes I despair.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if Levein has known of this lad since his time as Scotland mgr, given his background.

good shout.

Speaking for myself, I am excited at this prospect.  Hope he signs for us.

Equally, I haven't given up on El Hass, Prince or any of our other signings.  They are all in their first season with us and are doing exteremely well imo.

Just look at the table.

fabienleclerq

If it's 18 month then I fail to see the point. If he's any good then he'll sign a pre-contract with some English team in 12 month time and he'll leave for nowt.

What if he doesn't suit scottish football? Or gets injured in the first week? It'd be crazy to start handing out five year contracts that tie up funds that can be spent elsewhere. I'd wager if he has a good 6 months we would be looking to extend this with a view to selling him down south.

What if he doesn't suit scottish football? Or gets injured in the first week? It'd be crazy to start handing out five year contracts that tie up funds that can be spent elsewhere. I'd wager if he has a good 6 months we would be looking to extend this with a view to selling him down south.

Where did I suggest a 5 year contract? I imagine it will be two years minimum if he does sign. Craig and Robbie will know enough about him if we're willing to pay a fee.

Edit: two and a half years.

fabienleclerq

Where did I suggest a 5 year contract? I imagine it will be two years minimum if he does sign. Craig and Robbie will know enough about him if we're willing to pay a fee.

Edit: two and a half years.

Nowhere, your first post was entirely reasonable about there being no point in signing a good player if it's only 18 months.

Nowhere, your first post was entirely reasonable about there being no point in signing a good player if it's only 18 months.

Sorry, I'm missing the point you're trying to make.

Kenny Anderson has probably played his last game for RKC Waalwijk. The midfielder is in Scotland to finalize negotiations with First Division side Heart of Midlothian.

Both clubs have agreed on the reimbursement sum, according to the Brabants Dagblad . Anderson's contract expires in June, as an option for an additional year required a Salary Eredivisie RKC and can not afford. Therefore director Remco About Ornamental is not unsympathetic a departure. "Anderson will make the step itself. Now we can earn some. Otherwise he runs over four months as the door," he told the newspaper.

Scottish-Dutch soccer player already in Waalwijk since the D3 in season 2002-2003. In 2013, Anderson signed a professional contract for two seasons. RKC could add a third year, but that one sees so from.

http://www.geleleger.nl/nieuws/in-de-media/2972-anderson-op-weg-naar-schotland.html

Bridge of Djoum

Never ceases to amaze me that discussing football and expressing opinions can upset so many. Quite a lot appear to not have any personal options other than "I trust Robbie." Enthralling stuff.

You really are beginning to show yourself up as nothing more than an argumentative wee laddie.

You don't rate Prince, Ok, we understand. Give it a rest now. 

You really are beginning to show yourself up as nothing more than an argumentative wee laddie.

You don't rate Prince, Ok, we understand. Give it a rest now.

Lol he just wants some attention bless him, lets just make up a load of shite, who cares what the professionals think

Kenny Anderson has probably played his last game for RKC Waalwijk. The midfielder is in Scotland to finalize negotiations with First Division side Heart of Midlothian.

Both clubs have agreed on the reimbursement sum, according to the Brabants Dagblad . Anderson's contract expires in June, as an option for an additional year required a Salary Eredivisie RKC and can not afford. Therefore director Remco About Ornamental is not unsympathetic a departure. "Anderson will make the step itself. Now we can earn some. Otherwise he runs over four months as the door," he told the newspaper.

Scottish-Dutch soccer player already in Waalwijk since the D3 in season 2002-2003. In 2013, Anderson signed a professional contract for two seasons. RKC could add a third year, but that one sees so from.

http://www.geleleger.nl/nieuws/in-de-media/2972-anderson-op-weg-naar-schotland.html

Wonder if it's true that he is in Scotland.  If so, klaxon time approacing.

Unless he's in Lochend of course.  Won't be Govan.  Skint.

The GL (Glorious Leader) was tweeting about him over the weekend.

He seems convinced he is signing and is normally accurate.   

That statement makes no sense

You just have to get used to Google translate.

In short, he's in Edinburgh to sign for us.

Waalwijk had the option of an extra year but can't afford to take it up so they're letting him go as we've agreed a fee (!) apparently

That statement makes no sense

I think they are basically saying that they have an option of another contract but they would have to pay him more money which it seems they can't afford.

So they get ?50k compensation from Hearts and him off the payroll.

This guy sounds good.  Welcome Kenny!

What a midfield we have!  Gomis and Bauben were known quantities, but if this chap has as big an impact as Pallardo has had, then I for one will be well happy.

Cast No Shadow

The team he played for are bottom of the Dutch second tier. Hopefully he's decent, though.

Not that reasonable.

The team he played for are bottom of the Dutch second tier. Hopefully he's decent, though.

More subtle than your usual attempts. Well done.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Not always a good indication of an individual player's ability. Suso and MacKay-Steven would be two off the bat which jump to mind for players who were at a lower level who made a successful step up in standard. No idea if this guy's any good or not, but it's not always the best indicator of a player's potential.

Not that reasonable.

Completely bizarre, actually. So bizarre that it's been reported we have the option to extend his contract up to 2 and a half years. ****

Toxteth O'Grady

As far as I'm concerned this is a bonus signing that we didn't really expect.

Looking forward to seeing him play.

The management team must think he is worth it. Paying a nominal fee for him. correct me if i am wrong (and am sure i will be), all other players we have, came in on a free. I think exiting times are ahead for us and Mr Anderson, welcome to the famous young man.

Have RN and CL let us down so far? Are we happy with the signings made ? Who are we to pre judge our management team who so far have got it spot on. There's a reason their in football management and were sitting on fans forums bumping our gums about who's good or not. That's because they know what they are doing.

Let's not jump in and pre judge, instead wait and see and if the guy signs judge him on the games he plays for us and then judge RN and CL on their signing.

It was only 7 months or so people were choking on their crayons and foaming at the mouth over CL and RN being appointed and then Jamma's contract not being renewed was the wrong decision look how that's turned out eh !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Post RM

wum or awol from reality....you decide!?

Archived