Kenny Anderson

Robert Polson

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's some name that guy's got!

Google translate at his best.......

This is a more accurate translation:

Kenny Anderson is not in the squad of RKC Waalwijk for the away match against FC Twente. The 22-year-old midfielder will stay in Scotland to finalise negotiations with Heart of Midlothian.

The leader in the second highest football division of Scotland contacted RKC on Saturday. Both clubs quickly reached agreement on a fee. Anderson's contract expires at the end of the season. There is still an option for a further year but if RKC want to take up the option, they must pay the player a larger salary.

"Anderson wants to make this move himself. Now we can earn some money while otherwise he walks out of the door for free in four months," explains director Remco Oversier about the cooperation of RKC with the move. "By saving his monthly salary and the small transfer fee we can keep paying salaries at RKC, because the club is still not save".

Credit to the fans backing the team as well. If 50k fee reported is correct that's the extra ticket sales over the budget for one home game.

Well done the glory hunters in the Roseburn..................... :2thumbsup:

I wouldn't go around calling people idiots when you've devoted your life to god, Colin.  :gok:

In the general furore this gem was overlooked. Utterly :glorious:

Allowayjambo1874

Google translate at his best.......

This is a more accurate translation:

Kenny Anderson is not in the squad of RKC Waalwijk for the away match against FC Twente. The 22-year-old midfielder will stay in Scotland to finalise negotiations with Heart of Midlothian.

The leader in the second highest football division of Scotland contacted RKC on Saturday. Both clubs quickly reached agreement on a fee. Anderson's contract expires at the end of the season. There is still an option for a further year but if RKC want to take up the option, they must pay the player a larger salary.

"Anderson wants to make this move himself. Now we can earn some money while otherwise he walks out of the door for free in four months," explains director Remco Oversier about the cooperation of RKC with the move. "By saving his monthly salary and the small transfer fee we can keep paying salaries at RKC, because the club is still not save".

Can you tell us what he shouts into the camera when he scores the goal in the second clip that has been posted?

Thanks chief.

I'm really looking forward to this signing. Entirely trust CL and RN's signings so far, including El Hass who hasn't had enough game time for anyone to form an opinion.

Imagine Kenny popped on here to read the thread about him though :lol:

Allowayjambo1874

Sod the goals, what is that music all about?!

Hardwell, Dutch electro DJ aka absolute pish!

Can you tell us what he shouts into the camera when he scores the goal in the second clip that has been posted?

Thanks chief.

First he shouts "That's it!" in Dutch but the last bit it sounds like a name or even "Schalke".haha 

itsnomarooned

Only read this last page - er, WTF??

Anyway, quote from Scotsman article, "We are proud that we can transfer a product of our own youth system to a great foreign club."

That's the ticket.

As a Dutchman, I really don't understand why religion is being dragged into this conversation again as we certainly don't give a toss in Holland if you're Catholic or Protestant!  We left all that nonsense behind decades ago and so should people here as nothing to do with football or the times we live in.

Oh I've got tattoo's all over and short hair however also hold 5 Economic degrees, speak 4 languages and been working in Financial Services most of my career but still a ned right?  :uhoh2:

We don't need your sort here. Come back when you've grown your hair and had your tatoos removed  :2thumbsup:

The_razors_edge

seems a very sensible signing to me. Young lad with potential sale on value, part scottish with family over here so should settle ok and presumably speaks fluent English going on some of the interviews so again that should help him settle. Hoping he'll hit the ground running.

MR INCREDIBLE

Anyone who has kicked a ball at a decent level would agree that the Prince is the best player at the club by a mile. The End.

Bazzas right boot

This thread has turned into a car crash.

Seems a good signing, good age, potential.

Everything we have done since coming out of admin has been great, long may it continue.

Looking forward to seeing him play.

The current group of midfielders are seriously one-paced so hoping that Anderson can add a bit of pace and drive from midfield.  

With regard to the argument from pages ago - I think that Black could still do a job for us.  He was at his best when playing beside a spoiler like Barr and just told to set the pace of the game and not try to tackle.  He could be good with say Pallardo and with the options of the likes of Sow, Carrick, Keatings, Walker, Nicholson to hit.  Obviously unlikely that he'd come back of course.

This thread has turned into a car crash.

Seems a good signing, good age, potential.

Everything we have done since coming out of admin has been great, long may it continue.

Exactamundo, any player signed by CL & RN will be good or have the potential. We are too well run now to be silly, even when GZ signed and was questioned on JKB by some it was obvious our man team were never going to sign a huddie.

See how Robbie conducts himself in interviews....then think Stubbs, see how Queen Ann conducts herself then think Dumpster, any coincidence we are top and others not? Patting ourselves on the back... and why not. We sign a 22 year old, sevco can only dream about. 

Teuchterjambo

Anyone who has kicked a ball at a decent level would agree that the Prince is the best player at the club by a mile. The End.

Thanks for that ...it'll save us bothering with any comparisons and speculations that we might want to indulge in.

BTW ... I have kicked a ball at a decent level but that is totally irrelevant. Personally I would tend to think that Pallardo is by far the most accomplished player in the squad right now but that is only my opinion. It appears that you are not into opinions , other than your own of course.

Welcome Kenny

Keep at it Prince, form is temporary etc and you were top notch first 10 games.  Massive part of our season.

You can have tattoos and be lovely at the same time (pop in and see Max at Tribal) for verification

Religion is irrelevant (in this context, Colin, just in this context chief)

Erm, Scottish laddies from working class backgrounds rarely orate eruditely like Stephen Fry.  Be a bit weird if they did.

JKB is indeed something of a sanctuary for tools.  Still a lot of good types on here too, just have to sift a fair bit these days is all.

And finally, welcome Kenny

Think I've covered it

• Moderators

Maybe a little late to make this request but I'm going to do it anyway. Get this thread back on topic please or we'll close it altogether.

We'll be doing a thread clean up in due course. Some of you may hear from us directly.

Disagree that he is the best player never mind by a mile.

Pallardo reads the game better than any player we have. 

Maybe a little late to make this request but I'm going to do it anyway. Get this thread back on topic please or we'll close it altogether.

We'll be doing a thread clean up in due course. Some of you may hear from us directly.

Quite Right mate.

That was getting beyond a joke.

I'd like to point out my comment about our "traditional" supporters and what RKC stands for was very much tounge in cheek.

Nucky Thompson

As a Dutchman, I really don't understand why religion is being dragged into this conversation again as we certainly don't give a toss in Holland if you're Catholic or Protestant!  We left all that nonsense behind decades ago and so should people here as nothing to do with football or the times we live in.

Oh I've got tattoo's all over and short hair however also hold 5 Economic degrees, speak 4 languages and been working in Financial Services most of my career but still a ned right?  :uhoh2:

I think it was a couple of posters trying to be comedians who mentioned the Catholic thing.

Most people don't give a shit about religion. The only person I know that goes to church is my 90 year old neighbour.

I know people who support Hearts, Hibs, Celtic and Rangers and not one attends any church

Did he every play for Scotland under 21s? (apologies if this has already been covered)

Not according to his Wikipedia page, although I don't think it is very up to date.

I'd like to point out my comment about our "traditional" supporters and what RKC stands for was very much tounge in cheek.

shitting it from mod10 :lol:

shitting it from mod10 :lol:

:lol:

Please don't ban me, I'm doing well in the JKB survivor game!

Seriously, I genuinely didn't think people would take it the way they have.

Just had a look at him on football manager 2015 he is an attacking midfielder value 350,000 good at long shots and free kicks a better holt!

I wouldn't go around calling people idiots when you've devoted your life to god, Colin.  :gok:

How very droll!

Welcome Kenny

Keep at it Prince, form is temporary etc and you were top notch first 10 games.  Massive part of our season.

You can have tattoos and be lovely at the same time (pop in and see Max at Tribal) for verification

Religion is irrelevant (in this context, Colin, just in this context chief)

Erm, Scottish laddies from working class backgrounds rarely orate eruditely like Stephen Fry.  Be a bit weird if they did.

JKB is indeed something of a sanctuary for tools.  Still a lot of good types on here too, just have to sift a fair bit these days is all.

And finally, welcome Kenny

Think I've covered it

you welcomed him at the start  :toff:  :2thumbsup:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Excited by this signing. Seems a perfect fit and just the sort of player we should be investing in.

We certainly need someone from the engine room making runs beyond the strikers. Hopefully Kenny is that man

All roads lead to Gorgie

Would bang. Decent stats.

Howcome it says he is 28 when I thought elsewhere it said he was only 22?

Howcome it says he is 28 when I thought elsewhere it said he was only 22?

I'm 6 seasons into my career as Hearts manager and I've won the champions league 2 seasons in a row.

Take his stats with a pinch of salt :lol:

All roads lead to Gorgie

I'm 6 seasons into my career as Hearts manager and I've won the champions league 2 seasons in a row.

Take his stats with a pinch of salt :lol:

Get your CV off to Queen Ann asap. Robbie out now :2thumbsup:

"of course everybody wants independence"

:jjyay

WELCOME KENNY BOY.

Hope he's a better footballer than at giving political opinions!

"of course everybody wants independence"

:jjyay:

WELCOME KENNY BOY.

Someone who does not accept defeat.

A bad quality in a politician. A good one in a footballer. Thank god he is a footballer.

Cast No Shadow

Someone who does not accept defeat.

A bad quality in a politician. A good one in a footballer. Thank god he is a footballer.

Yes, because you should stop fighting for what you believe in. :1eye:

Anderson moves to a 'great club'....even the Dutch know  :tiny:

Anderson, who was with Willem II as a youth, has made 17 appearances for RKC this season, scoring four goals.

But, with his contract expiring in the summer and talks about a new deal having broken down, his club were keen to cash in now.

RKC managing director Remco Oversier told his club website: "The transfer fee we receive for Kenny also contributes to the survival of RKC Waalwijk.

"We'll miss Kenny as a person and a player, but we are proud that we can transfer a product of our own youth system to such as great club."

Archived