Kenny Anderson

Robert Polson

My long term Dutch pal supports Ajax  and he always follows Hearts too, they think a lot of us in Amsterdam. 

Kenny will be a great asset to us.   He lovs a good malt whisky too  so he knows what he is talking about. 

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it folk are saying he's shite before seeing him play as per?

No mate, the thread went off on a massive tangent. There is only about 3 pages on Kenny himself.

Bridge of Djoum

No mate, the thread went off on a massive tangent. There is only about 3 posts on Kenny himself.

FTFY

Very respectful comments from his former club very unfortunate they are in financial bother hope they can progress in their pursuit for financial stability. 

As a Dutchman, I really don't understand why religion is being dragged into this conversation again as we certainly don't give a toss in Holland if you're Catholic or Protestant!  We left all that nonsense behind decades ago and so should people here as nothing to do with football or the times we live in.

Oh I've got tattoo's all over and short hair however also hold 5 Economic degrees, speak 4 languages and been working in Financial Services most of my career but still a ned right?  :uhoh2:

Are you my sister in law? You kept the tattoos quiet. and the hair cut.

asked my nephew about Kenny yesterday and he said he doesn't watch Dutch football.  20 years old and he has been over there since he was 2. What is the bloody use in that.

"of course everybody wants independence"

:jjyay:

WELCOME KENNY BOY.

"?Although I don?t keep up to date with the news in Scotland, of course everybody wants independence, but I don?t think it?s wise at this time and in this economy.?

:jj: man with economics degree tells it how it is :jj:

Welcome Kenny. A good player with a sensible head on his shoulders

Kenny Anderson was good enough for the smaller clubs in the Eredivisie. Hard to compare with the Scottish 2nd level league, but he should be good enough te be usefull for u.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Walwijk do seem to be in free fall, hopefully Kendos confidence remains high in spite of their shocking decline

Bridge of Djoum

Quite happy to have another Dutch signing. Just hope I can pronounce his name properly.

Maybe Steve Mclaren could give us pointers?

Fly the Saltire

"?Although I don?t keep up to date with the news in Scotland, of course everybody wants independence, but I don?t think it?s wise at this time and in this economy.?

Kenny should copy Michael Stewart and read up on Scotland's economy.

http://www.businessforscotland.co.uk/michael-stewart-on-bfs-and-getting-the-best-deal-for-scotland/

Maybe Steve Mclaren could give us pointers?

'Ow you say... Andershone...?

:pimp2:

:balmoral:

Robbie- "I don't foresee any further transfer activity unless someone leaves"

And as if by magic.....top trolling, going about our business thoroughly professionally

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

tartofmidlothian

Wants independence, doesn't think it's economically viable yet, coming home in time to cast his vote for the SNP.

Pretty obvious, I'd say. :whistling:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wants independence, doesn't think it's economically viable yet, coming home in time to cast his vote for the SNP.

Pretty obvious, I'd say. :whistling:

:yas:

Snake Plissken

He sounds like a promising signing.

Here's hoping it works out well for both parties.

Jambof3tornado

If he comes in and get 3 or 4 goals it will be worth it. I said if big Zee got 5 it could make a huge difference and he is well on his way to that.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Quite happy to have another Dutch signing. Just hope I can pronounce his name properly.

Kanderson ? Kandi for short.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-tipped-to-make-money-on-anderson-1-3677559

RKC Waalwijk coach Martin Koopman believes Hearts will make money on new signing Kenny Anderson if they help him realise his potential.

The Dutch coach complimented the Edinburgh club on an astute piece of business and stressed they can earn a profit on their investment after signing Anderson for a nominal fee.

I'm really looking forward to this signing. Entirely trust CL and RN's signings so far, including El Hass who hasn't had enough game time for anyone to form an opinion.

Imagine Kenny popped on here to read the thread about him though :lol:

He definitely has, its just that people on here dont like the general opinion of him.

letsalldothebeattie

Never seen him play but heard a lot of good things about him. Very interested to see where he will fit into the side. Hopefully brings a lot in the title run in

He definitely has, its just that people on here dont like the general opinion of him.

The half who rate him or the half who don't? :biggrin:

From what I've seen on YT and what I've read, sounds like the lad has got a bit of fire in his belly. I like him already!  :2thumbsup:

We've been moaning a bit about our midfield slowing the game down too much recently. From both reports in the EEN today it looks as if this wont be a problem with Anderson as he doesnt take too many touches of the ball and moves it on quickly. He also goes beyond the strikers in the box.

In so far as we had a missing jigsaw piece, we may just have found it.

Quietly confident Anderson will make a good impact, and score a few goals for us.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/stark-tips-new-boy-anderson-to-be-hit-at-hearts-1-3677560

Having scouted Kenny Anderson as a possible Scotland Under-21 recruit, Billy Stark believes Hearts have made an astute signing in the 22-year-old.

Stark recalled watching a stylish and energetic player in the RKC Waalwijk midfield last season and gave serious consideration to naming him in his international squad.

jamboinglasgow

We've been moaning a bit about our midfield slowing the game down too much recently. From both reports in the EEN today it looks as if this wont be a problem with Anderson as he doesnt take too many touches of the ball and moves it on quickly. He also goes beyond the strikers in the box.

In so far as we had a missing jigsaw piece, we may just have found it.

Quietly confident Anderson will make a good impact, and score a few goals for us.

It does sound it. Seen some people say he is going to be an amazing player for us, though I will wait till seeing him first (roll on Saturday.) But it sounds like the player we need. 

Archived