Boxing and UFC

Masonic

Unknown user
On 23/03/2022 at 03:17, ri Alban said:

How Michael Bisping stayed in the UFC so long, I'll never know. Well I do, Dana White made it happen. He's the worst fighter to ever fight so long for the UFC. Umpteen loses given as wins. I can't stand the prick and now we have to suffer his commentary.

I quite like him

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Smithee said:

I quite like him

I liked him, when Dan Henderson shut him right up. MB spitting on that fighter was disgusting and he should have been done.

Edited by ri Alban

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I liked him, when Dan Henderson shut him right up. MB spitting on that fighter was disgusting and he should have been done.

He never spat on him. He did however spit in the direction of riviera's corner. Never got his win bonus as a result. Very much ashamed of what he did. Hardly Daley punching Koschek after the fight. 

SuperstarSteve

Spence v Crawford is a must this year now. 

Two unbeaten champions fighting it out for undisputed.

Crawford has took a bullet to the head. Spence has been thrown from a car at high speeds. It’s miracle this fight is still a possibility but I am hoping they sign on the dotted line and make it happen. 

Crawford edges it as the favourite for me but as a Spence fan I’ll be backing him all the way. 

mtk coincidently closing its doors at the end of the month after the usa put $5m bounty on DK earlier this month

hows fury going to get back into the usa? or will all fighters be moved to probellum :D

Greedy Jambo

I've heard very little about this fight compared to the Wilder ones, it's like nobody really cares about it. 

6 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I've heard very little about this fight compared to the Wilder ones, it's like nobody really cares about it. 

Dillian Whyte has refused to get involved in the marketing side of it. The fight has sold out and there be millions of paper view buys imo

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Dillian Whyte has refused to get involved in the marketing side of it. The fight has sold out and there be millions of paper view buys imo

Pay per view shoorly? 

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's been heavily covered all week by Talksport. Some very good analysis and interviews. 

90,000+ tickets sold out in no time. 

Piece of cake for Tyson. 2 or 3 rounds. Get it right up the other British Heavyweights, especially that imposter David Haye.

Edited by ri Alban

A training exercise for Tyson. Why is Whyte in the ring, AJ and Whyte are two of the most overrated boxers ever.

Who the **** was the BT person scoring it. How the **** did they have it 1.5-.5 to Whyte after 2 rounds. 

i had it as maybe 1 drawn round but Fury just controlled that start to finish and that punch was about as perfect as you can get

2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Who the **** was the BT person scoring it. How the **** did they have it 1.5-.5 to Whyte after 2 rounds. 

i had it as maybe 1 drawn round but Fury just controlled that start to finish and that punch was about as perfect as you can get

The BT scorer, Richie Woodhall I think, had all rounds to Fury.

Toffee for Fury.  Loved the wee push to make sure after the uppercut 😂

Whyte got up and stumbled around like a jaikie outside Easter Road. 

Just now, Sooperstar said:

The BT scorer, Richie Woodhall I think, had all rounds to Fury.

Cant argue with all to Fury the one where they were both getting naughty i was a bit mmmm maybe a draw as it was just a shitshow. The rest I had to Fury and it wasn’t even close. Whyte was heavy footed , came inside and tried to throw a 1000 punches or came inside threw one then stopped , Fury just jabbed him back and kept him away and landed punches when the chance was there

13 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

A training exercise for Tyson. Why is Whyte in the ring, AJ and Whyte are two of the most overrated boxers ever.

They are a pair of “dossers” as Fury might say.

I hope Usyk beats Joshua again. Would be an interesting fight if he faced Fury.  He’s a good boxer.