New York mafia game

yvonnejambo

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pile-ups never work!! i'm not getting involved!

vote medico - Quiet. Too quiet.

If flux is a goon, that post will look very dodgy...

IF obviously.

Ivan Drago
If flux is a goon, that post will look very dodgy...

IF obviously.

feck knows if he is or not - me voting or not voting for him doesnt make any difference at the moment.

i just dont believe in pile-ups in general.

HMFCjamieHMFC

Vote Medico

I dont know if i will be on later so i will ned to get a vote in

Just a quick one at half time.

Not had much chance to think about it and have only read through the thread quickly.

Any votes for me are wasted though guys. Yes I've been more active in the past two games, but in both of those I had a role. Just plain townie this time though.

Am also not very well at the moment, so haven't been around an awful lot.

Anyway, Vote Flux

Not very sure of anyone at the moment but I reckon its the best way to work out who some of the goons are just now.

BoJack Horseman

Looks like the champions league final is on, actually. Maybe extend the deadline if it goes into extra time?

yvonnejambo

Red card for Flux :eek:

Flux lovely 3rd floor resident has been lynched

Flux-Townie Dead

Now night pms in please :)

ArmiyaRomanova

Ah well... sorry flux.

not only have we lost a townie, but a little something I thought I'd stumbled on turns out to be very probably a load of p1sh. Back to square one for me.

Let's hope our new cop snags a goon tonight......

i like how flux adverts are at the top of this page, due to the mention of flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux, flux.

yvonnejambo

Tonight the residents saddened with the news of lynching another plain old townie all went to their apartments. The doctor was just getting the potions needed for going out to protect someone when his door was burst open BANG

Jambolad-the Doctor shot by mafia night 2

The cop investigated a roleless player

It is now day with 12 players left.

7 for a lynch and deadline 10pm tomorrow night

Commander Harris

vote paddy. again.

probably looks like I'm persecuting him but I'm just not convinced.

bloody hell, the doc 2 nights in a row?

we better start getting us some goons on a noose :mad:

Sexton Hardcastle
vote paddy. again.

probably looks like I'm persecuting him but I'm just not convinced.

Indeed it does!

Most voting is completely random i still feel. The Policeman really needs to get his finger out and sort things out.

BoJack Horseman
bloody hell, the doc 2 nights in a row?

we better start getting us some goons on a noose :mad:

I'm pretty sure it was the cop the first night :).

So was flux worth the sacrifice by you people? I hope so. I've had a read and there's one that sticks out for me at the moment so...

vote commander harris

Commander Harris
I'm pretty sure it was the cop the first night :).

So was flux worth the sacrifice by you people? I hope so. I've had a read and there's one that sticks out for me at the moment so...

vote commander harris

why do I stick out?

because I think paddy is a goon?

BoJack Horseman
why do I stick out?

because I think paddy is a goon?

The insistant voting for flux I think. There doesn't seem to be a lot to go on. By sticking out I mean I have no other reason at all to vote for anyone else.

Commander Harris

I have made 1 vote for flux(here) that was clearly a joke in my very first post(a reference to a previous flux suicide mission where he said something similar).

I unvoted fairly soon after and have consistently voted paddy since.

BoJack Horseman
I have made 1 vote for flux(here) that was clearly a joke in my very first post(a reference to a previous flux suicide mission where he said something similar).

Hmmm, ok. My bad. I'll leave my vote just now though. Hopefully something a bit more concrete rears its head later.

Commander Harris
Hmmm, ok. My bad. I'll leave my vote just now though. Hopefully something a bit more concrete rears its head later.

:confused:

Sexton Hardcastle

Iv got suspicions about Jenny. not giving much away and isnt too fussed when she recieves a vote. So....

Vote Jenny

yvonnejambo

How quiet!

Votes so far

Jenny-2

Paddy-1

Commander-1

Still to vote:

Cigaro

Medico

CCP

DDLN

AR

Bev

Jenny

Jamie

BoJack Horseman
How quiet!

Votes so far

Jenny-2

Paddy-1

Commander-1

Still to vote:

Cigaro

Medico

CCP

DDLN

AR

Bev

Jenny

Jamie

Well it is a thursday. People have work! Not everyone is a lazy student :).

yvonnejambo
Well it is a thursday. People have work! Not everyone is a lazy student :).

Thats the joys when you make up your own hours of work :). I worked later than normal last night so decided to leave early today. Others need to do the same! Still not much posting from last night either from all those night people.

Ivan Drago

feck it, i'll stick with my vote for Medico, lets flush the quiet ones out!!

vote Medico

ArmiyaRomanova

I don't have anything to go on at all at the moment.

I've been wondering why the goons went for jambolad/the doc though...

A lucky shot in him being the doc, but why him in the first place, since there's no-one immune from being whacked?

I don't have an answer for this yet, but in the meantime...

VOTE : cigaro

BoJack Horseman

A lucky shot in him being the doc, but why him in the first place, since there's no-one immune from being whacked?

Any reasoning behind that vote? I need someone that stands out and nothings working for me.

The Doctor

I think the problem is that we're all pretty clueless. The cop knows something, but it's not worth much and who can blame him (or her) for not putting their head above the parapet, especially when the doc's been whacked.

Wooo

The masons ought to know something as well... i.e. the identity of one more good guy and, possibly, the identity of the cop - if he/she used the strategem.

Wooo

Time for your medicine Doctor?

Newky Broon - 1/2 pint glass?

Highland Park?

I had you on my good list too AR.:(

I dunno who to vote for.

The Doctor
Wooo

The masons ought to know something as well... i.e. the identity of one more good guy and, possibly, the identity of the cop - if he/she used the strategem.

Wooo

Time for your medicine Doctor?

Newky Broon - 1/2 pint glass?

Highland Park?

You can stick yer' Highland Park up yer bahookie!

A large Macallan would suit better!

Send something nice over to the Mason's table for me, see if we can't loosen their tongues to give us a bit of a steer...

ArmiyaRomanova
Any reasoning behind that vote? I need someone that stands out and nothings working for me.

No good reason... wondering whether jambolad hadn't inadvertently voted for two goons in a row (cigaro/hmfcjamie) so I thought I'd rattle one of their cages.

Brought a fairly swift response from cigaro too.

Let's try the other...

UNVOTE : cigaro

VOTE : HMFCjamieHMFC

Wooo

You've never complained about the HP before!!

Must be this Noo Yawk living that's doing it.

If I knew where the masons were sitting I'd gladly give 'em whatever they want (drinky-wise:D).

They'll just have to mosey up and help themselves.

One teensy Macallan coming up.

Toodle pip

Woooo

No good reason... wondering whether jambolad hadn't inadvertently voted for two goons in a row (cigaro/hmfcjamie) so I thought I'd rattle one of their cages.

Let's try the other...

Just so happened this is the first thread I check when I come online.:D

Cant vouch for Jamie, but I know I'm not bad.

Both townies, i might add....

feck it, i'll stick with my vote for Medico, lets flush the quiet ones out!!

vote Medico

Apart from being quiet, which I have already explained, what is your reasoning behind that?

There's a couple of people I'm a wee bit suspicious of at the moment, but for now...

Vote hmfcjamiehmfc

He's been a good bit more active than I've seen him before and there's normally a few determined to get rid of him straight away, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time.

JennyJambo

Mmmm...

Ok so the cop has investigated and will now know if someone is good or bad. Likewise this will be passed onto the masons so 3 people know whether one other is good or bad.

We have no idea if the cop is using the Boofster Method of investigation. Given the voting is still quite random and no-one has given any decent reasons for votes I'm guessing the cop and mason may have got a good guy yesterday.

Top of my dodgy list? The Doc and Paddy. You can only go on what you know. I know I'm not a goon so anyone voting me has to be dodgy!

I'm gonna Vote Paddy he seems to follow The Doc like a lap dog. Doc voted me yesterday, Paddy did likewise. Exactly the same again today. It stinks.

i follow your reasoning there jenny, but the doc tried to lead us into voting for you on the first (or second?) day, so i'm wondering why he'd insinuate anything knowing full well at that point we had a dead cop, a new one on the scene and no information.

one (or both) could be in cahoots, so as i'm off to watch the 2nd semi final of the eurovision thingummy, i'm going to chuck my vote in in case i miss the deadline

i'm, going to vote the doc, and hope my instincts are right. if i'm right about him, i'd be sure of going for paddy next

Sexton Hardcastle

jenny as said previously i only voted you as u were keeping a little too quiet. Now your begining to put upa fight and fight your claim, fair enough. And i really dont have anything to do with the doc, unless he also is a townie. Something im still undecided on.

Im going back to harris, he seems to think im up to no good, so on that basis

Vote harris

HMFCjamieHMFC

Let's try the other...

all i can say is im not a goon i dont know why jambolad voted for me or cigaro

HMFCjamieHMFC
Apart from being quiet, which I have already explained, what is your reasoning behind that?

There's a couple of people I'm a wee bit suspicious of at the moment, but for now...

Vote hmfcjamiehmfc

He's been a good bit more active than I've seen him before and there's normally a few determined to get rid of him straight away, but that doesn't seem to be the case this time.

because the main person who normal is on my back isnt playing

yvonnejambo
jenny as said previously i only voted you as u were keeping a little too quiet. Now your begining to put upa fight and fight your claim, fair enough. And i really dont have anything to do with the doc, unless he also is a townie. Something im still undecided on.

Im going back to harris, he seems to think im up to no good, so on that basis

Vote harris

You have to unvote Jenny first if you want to vote someone else.

Archived