New York mafia game

yvonnejambo

HMFCjamieHMFC
So as the new residents settled into their apartments, the gossip on the stairs was the dude who hadn't been seen since they all got their keys. This must make him a ground floor mafia resident right? So just as riff raff appeared from an upper floor door the others worried he was up there trying to bump someone off, so as he passed them on the stairs they gave him an almighty shove and watched him tumble to his death.

riff raff is away to the extra large bagel in the sky and he was a pretty useless cop :sad:

riff raff-cop -lynched day 1

It is now night, please can the doc, mafia and assassin (if wants) get stuff into me as I don't want to be up late.

Oh ****

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NUTS to that.

He didn't play at all, so please redistribute the cop role!

Even if it's at the cost of no investigation tonight.

There's a precedent - IIRC, in an earlier game one of the goons had to leave the game early, and the goon role was reassigned.

Agreed.

It was the last game I think. CCP.

yvonnejambo

Ok seen as he hasn't taken part at all and I have pmed him/her a couple of times hoping for something I will give someone else the role of cop BUT they wont get to investigate tonight. That is MY FINAL decision so please don't pm me moaning about I think its fair given the fact nothing has been said from him/her.

sucks losing the cop, but at least we are gonna get another cop, so its not the end of the world

thanks vonny, cos its only fair given a goon was reassigned in a previous game

lets screw the heid on the next lynch though

Ok seen as he hasn't taken part at all and I have pmed him/her a couple of times hoping for something I will give someone else the role of cop BUT they wont get to investigate tonight. That is MY FINAL decision so please don't pm me moaning about I think its fair given the fact nothing has been said from him/her.

Fair enough in my book.

Commander Harris

sounds fair. cheers yvonne. :)

ArmiyaRomanova

HOORAY!!!

Cheers yvonne, fwiw, I think that's exactly the right call to make in the circumstances.

yvonnejambo

Phew

:)

Well the doc had a looked around the block and decided to leave some healing ointments through the letterbox of a resident. Elsewhere the mafia had lured an unsuspecting resident into their home for a few drinks and when Boof realised their bar had more drink than his, he felt a bit jealous all this did was make the mafia laugh at him before shooting him and laying him in the floor boards.

Boof- townie killed mafia night 1

It is now day and next deadline 10pm tomorrow night.

14 players left so 8 for a lynch

you killed the barsteward you barstewards :mad:

where do we get a cocktail from now in manhattan?

i wanted a cosmo cos i've got tix for sex in the city opening this week grrrrr

Commander Harris

boo!

they took our barman :(

yvonne, does the new cop know of his or her role yet?

yvonnejambo
boo!

they took our barman :(

yvonne, does the new cop know of his or her role yet?

The uniform has been sent out yes :)

JennyJambo

Booo the cops dead! :(

Hurrah the cops alive again! :)

Booo the barman is dead! :)

Ivan Drago

i know the gif-fest was earlier, but just saw this:

1343612221_s.gif

He is singing a sad song to lament the cop and the greatest barman that ever lived's passing, but at the same time a happy one to celebrate the resurection of the new cop.

The Doctor

Gutted to lose Boof, not gutted to lose Riff Raff as he hadn't contributed a jot, glad Yvonnes got a new cop, but a bit sad that it's not me :(

Oh well not much to go on, except the effort to vote for Flux over RR, it was obvious why most people were going for RR, in the first round we don't have a clue, might as well be a non contributor. It would have made sense if RR had turned out to be a mason, but then why would the goons be trying to save anyone? Unless it's a double bluff, I'm going for someone who didn't vote for Flux...

Vote JennyJambo

ArmiyaRomanova

Hmmm...

Boof posts that he's suspicious of votes piling up to save flux...

...and next thing you know, he's whacked.

Since he's about the only person to have posted about suspicious activity, this is a bit obvious, no? Unless he was right to some extent.

I'll keep a closer eye on the riffraff voters from here on in.

Commander Harris

I'm going to vote paddy - his reaction when challenged by me in day 1 was not what I expected from someone who showed how stuborn they can be.

vote paddy

ArmiyaRomanova

That'll be a quick last half-hour for those of us watching the game!

What happens if it goes to extra time?

ArmiyaRomanova

Better slap on a quick vote now, just in case...

Same as yesterday....

VOTE : flux capacitor

JennyJambo
I'm going for someone who didn't vote for Flux...

Vote JennyJambo

Goon. :P

Phew

:)

Well the doc had a looked around the block and decided to leave some healing ointments through the letterbox of a resident. Elsewhere the mafia had lured an unsuspecting resident into their home for a few drinks and when Boof realised their bar had more drink than his, he felt a bit jealous all this did was make the mafia laugh at him before shooting him and laying him in the floor boards.

Boof- townie killed mafia night 1

:arf:

Exactly why I decided not to play. It is so predictable. Boof knows it as well.

Wooooo

shout on the cop role Yvonne - bad shout on killing me ye mafia bassas ye's :mad:

Guess it's a free bar from now on as I forgot to lock it:mj_zivili::booze::toasting::cheers:

nane o' these guys allowed though :gangsta:

wooooo

Sexton Hardcastle
I'm going to vote paddy - his reaction when challenged by me in day 1 was not what I expected from someone who showed how stuborn they can be.

vote paddy

Im deepley offended Harris. Your just still bitter i owned you in the last game. With one townie gone our chances of winning are less and less. But as said, at least theres a cop to do some good, its not me tho !

Il keep an eye over the course of the day.

yvonnejambo

Votes so far;

Flux-2

Jamie-1

Jenny-1

Paddy-1

Commander Harris
Im deepley offended Harris. Your just still bitter i owned you in the last game. With one townie gone our chances of winning are less and less. But as said, at least theres a cop to do some good, its not me tho !

Il keep an eye over the course of the day.

I don't bear grudges, I use my amazing mind and logical thought and don't allow it to be clouded by such trivial nonsense;)

your response to me challenging you on the first day was not what I expected given your stuborn(to the point of losing the game for the townies!) attitude in the previous game.

you didn't own anything, my team won because of your play. :)

Sexton Hardcastle

I dont remember being very stuborn, then it again i was making my debut. I wasnt sure how to go about and as things rolled on i tried to act up a little. But fair enough if you want to have a pop at me the game will be over even quicker than the last.

Commander Harris

by stuborn I mean that you stuck to your position even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the cotrary - i.e The Doctor publicly fingering a bad guy or two.

you're right though, could just have been a school boy error. like hinting you have an important role is.

i think i know where the doc is going with his thoughts, but to be honest, as we have no information from the cop just now, i'm not sure whether to follow his logic as he may be leading us on to a darker place.

will be watching the footy later probably and not sure if i'll make the deadline, so i'm gonna vote flux and hope my instinct is right.

not sure why there was a number of unvotes and that is the only though i have about it just now.

will see if i change my mind when i get home from work

Sexton Hardcastle

Fair enough but i can assure you i really had little idea what i was doing in the first game. I am proberly still mcuking up here. But to be fair most people vote random or just follow trends to keep the heat of themself. Il start to understand how to play specific roles as the gmae/s go on but for now this is one rookie townie

BoJack Horseman

Well that was a disaster to wake up to. Rough an all. Apologies on the riff raff killing I voted him first very early and never changed my vote. We're getting a new cop though? And boofs gone aswell. Gutted. I need a drink, is he still serving?

Still no idea.

For the moment I will vote flux purely to get a vote in until something changes.

Boaby Ewing
I dont understand the slow pile on flux. Think it looks a bid dodgy imo

It's not really based on anything... but having lost the cop (for now) if we kill Flux (rather than any of the other players who we're also clueless about) and he turns out to be a goon then we've got a wee bit extra info (i.e. who stopped the pile-on him last night).

That's all I'm basing it on.

I'm open to a better suggestion though.

Sexton Hardcastle

AS i read that last post, bloc partys song -"Flux" was playing on the radio in my headphones, if thats not a sign i dont know what is

Unvote jenny

Vote Flux

JennyJambo

Ok Vote Flux

Let's see what happens next.

Right I'm away to start my pre KO alcohol!! Mon Man Utd!

It's not really based on anything... but having lost the cop (for now) if we kill Flux (rather than any of the other players who we're also clueless about) and he turns out to be a goon then we've got a wee bit extra info (i.e. who stopped the pile-on him last night).

That's all I'm basing it on.

I'm open to a better suggestion though.

good point but wrong

vote DDLN

boof unvote me or else!

I think the goons are setting me up for a fall by killing boof...

yvonnejambo

Votes so far:

Flux-5

Paddy-1

Jamie-1

DDLN-1

Jenny-1

Still to vote

Cigaro

Stout

Medico

CCP

Jamie

Im away to work now and wont be home till after 9. Deadline still 10pm

Still no idea.

For the moment I will vote flux purely to get a vote in until something changes.

Votes so far:

Flux-5

Paddy-1

Jamie-1

DDLN-1

Jenny-1

Still to vote

Cigaro

Stout

Medico

CCP

Jamie

Im away to work now and wont be home till after 9. Deadline still 10pm

Yvonne, I have voted.

BoJack Horseman

This seems a little too one sided for it not to be a goon pileup.

vote cigaro

This seems a little too one sided for it not to be a goon pileup.

vote cigaro

Just a townie, so go ahead.

If the town is naive enough to vote one another off then so be it. Games where I have a role I am often a lot more vocal, good or bad. This game I have been quiet because I am a townie.

I agree with the Docs views on flux. If, by chance, he turns out to be a goon we gain a lot of info.

We are without a cop investigation unfotunately so we have to go for logic IMO.

BoJack Horseman
Just a townie, so go ahead.

If the town is naive enough to vote one another off then so be it. Games where I have a role I am often a lot more vocal, good or bad. This game I have been quiet because I am a townie.

I agree with the Docs views on flux. If, by chance, he turns out to be a goon we gain a lot of info.

We are without a cop investigation unfotunately so we have to go for logic IMO.

True, but there's too many votes for flux for there to be no goon votes. Unless they've spread their votes around or they realise flux's number is up. I agree we'll gain info, I just dont want to be part of his demise.

True, but there's too many votes for flux for there to be no goon votes. Unless they've spread their votes around or they realise flux's number is up. I agree we'll gain info, I just dont want to be part of his demise.

The loss of me will have no factor (positive/negative) in this round of the game, so if the goons wants to waste their vote on me, go ahead!

I dont doubt there is goon votes on flux.

I can assure you mine is not one of them though.

Archived