ahh my bad, school boy error.

Unvote Jenny

Vote Harris

for now..

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Doctor

I don't have any special knowledge, I voted Jenny yesterday mostly on a hunch, but I was also looking for people who didn't vote for Flux on day one (I think).

It was pretty much a random vote, but as I say I don't have any better ideas so I might as well stick with it. I haven't asked anyone to follow me, as I would if I knew something or had a solid reason for voting that way.

I'm just a townie, but I'm not even going to say that anyone voting for me must be a goon, because I just don't think that's true. All we can go on in this game is that the masons know each each other, they might know who the cop is if he (or she) followed Boof's famous system and they and the cop know one townie for sure.

What we're not getting is any kind of steer as to who is good, either the masons and cop are too paranoid to expose themselves (fnarr, fnarr) or they're too inexperienced to know how to do it, until someone tells me otherwise I'll stick with my hunch.

Remember there's always more of us than there are goons, we shouldn't be afraid to be open (without naming who we are), the goons know we're not goons anyway. We're going to lose innocents at night, we might as well not vote off innocents during the day as well!

yvonnejambo

Votes so far:

Paddy-2

Commander Harris-2

Jamie-2

Medico-1

Jenny-1

The Doctor-1

Still to vote

Cigaro

DDLN

Jamie

fairy nuff doc

just thought it a little strange, and we have nothing as yet to go on

Sexton Hardcastle

Beverleys another one keeping rather quiet, maybe im just too inexperienced in these games but the quiet ones always come back to haunt you. then again theres 3 or 4 keeping quiet. maybe i need to keep quiet?

Beverleys another one keeping rather quiet, maybe im just too inexperienced in these games but the quiet ones always come back to haunt you. then again theres 3 or 4 keeping quiet. maybe i need to keep quiet?

i'm always quiet when i'm a townie, cos it bores me

all i can say is im not a goon i dont know why jambolad voted for me or cigaro

JL votes me first EVERY game.

FACT

vote paddy

I see Jenny's logic, and he isnt putting up much defence.

Sexton Hardcastle

Surprise surprise, everyone "Piles up". seen it in the last game and again here. Look you want a defence here... vote me off and the goon win. Like i said in the last game when i was lynched and was the assasian. no one belived me there. Harris has a grudge as i luckly shot him first round last game. jenny is votign as i voted for her cos i said she was too quiet. Now everyone else will vote me as the votes really close and they dont want the heat on them. Loose the gmae then. Its going to happen sooner or later, just with one townie less tonite thats for sure.

Surprise surprise, everyone "Piles up". seen it in the last game and again here. Look you want a defence here... vote me off and the goon win. Like i said in the last game when i was lynched and was the assasian. no one belived me there. Harris has a grudge as i luckly shot him first round last game. jenny is votign as i voted for her cos i said she was too quiet. Now everyone else will vote me as the votes really close and they dont want the heat on them. Loose the gmae then. Its going to happen sooner or later, just with one townie less tonite thats for sure.

Thats not very nice.:P

Each player has a list they trust. I have a few on mine I think I can trust. Your not on it at this satge unfortunately.

Sexton Hardcastle

it will end in tears then...

WHat exactly is jennys logic? you and her seem to be working well in this game, is she on your list? hmmmmm. im starting to piece this together me thinks.

JennyJambo
I voted Jenny yesterday mostly on a hunch,

It was pretty much a random vote, but as I say I don't have any better ideas so I might as well stick with it.

until someone tells me otherwise I'll stick with my hunch.

Doc your hunch is wrong.

Ok now I've told you you can unvote me! ;)

It'd be good if we knew whether or not the cop used Boofs method.

Would at least let the masons figure out who the cop was and drop hints for the rest of us. Allow us to gain a better grasp on the goodies and baddies.

Sexton Hardcastle

exactly Cig. Then i wouldnt be in the **** here. Honestly voting another townie off isnt going to do any favours for the game. People need more locis in thier voting, fair enough i ahvent been to hot at this early on, but as said am fairly new to this. Those "experienced" players need to pick off the real suspects and the ones pile up voting just to keep the light of their self, those who are proberly goons ! But it seems unlikely they will change their vote to cause any unrest with other voters.

could be game over folks

HMFCjamieHMFC
JL votes me first EVERY game.

FACT

vote paddy

I see Jenny's logic, and he isnt putting up much defence.

so thats what that was about

does that make it 3-3?

Yes, Im now reluctant to withdraw my vote because it condemns one.

what actually happens in the even ofa draw?

It goes to "penalties". Or some variation. Random posters outwith the game pick numbers etc.

Jamie and Dave, deadline is tonight....

HMFCjamieHMFC
Yes, Im now reluctant to withdraw my vote because it condemns one.

It goes to "penalties". Or some variation. Random posters outwith the game pick numbers etc.

Jamie and Dave, deadline is tonight....

i know about the deadline

Commander Harris

vote paddy and I'm pretty sure I shall be vindicated. come on peeps.

AR: any reason why you switched to me from him?

Sexton Hardcastle

dont listen to him. Im glad iv got some poeple to realise my point, althought they could be going on other reasons? the folk yet to vote do the right thing and take this goon harris out !

i know about the deadline

Just making sure you get one in. A lot of the time your on, but somehow miss the deadline and get modkilled.:thumb:

HMFCjamieHMFC
dont listen to him. Im glad iv got some poeple to realise my point, althought they could be going on other reasons? the folk yet to vote do the right thing and take this goon harris out !

unvote paddy

vote DDLN

i will let be decided on pens

Depends on Daves vote. I'm very tempted to unvote, and put my vote in a neutral place, to make Daves vote decisive.

Convince me.

EDIT: Jamies done it.

Commander Harris

I've done nothing to make me look like a goon, which makes me wonder why I've got so many vote. probably cos I've actually hit on a goon.

woo hoo, the pendulum is swinging toward the town

FTG!

EDIT: jamie, a vote for dave is a wasted vote at the moment, revote paddy - you wont regret it.

HMFCjamieHMFC
Just making sure you get one in. A lot of the time your on, but somehow miss the deadline and get modkilled.:thumb:

me getting modkilled that never happens

Sexton Hardcastle

Pens it will be, i will be wearing man the colours of united. I will unite us townies and rape these goons !

Commander Harris
Pens it will be, i will be wearing man the colours of united. I will unite us townies and rape these goons !

we cant afford pens, I'm whiter than white people. let's get paddy/

Commander Harris

seriously folks, I've done nothing to merit this. time is fleeting, please vote paddy or unvote me if you've voted for me.

Sexton Hardcastle

i bet there will be a late vote for harris to win, one of his goons will save the day.

Commander Harris

I'm on my own so I can't see that happening.

come on people seriously!1!!

Commander Harris

I speak the truth, I do not lie; I am a townie.

yvonnejambo

Time up.

Penalties it is. Can Paddy and Commander send me by pm 3 shots and 3 saves either right,left or centre please. My pc is running slow again so give me time to post the results.

yvonnejambo

So

1-CH steps up to the spot and shoots straight down the centre and Paddy saves.

2-Paddy shoots down the centre and CH saves!

3-Ch shoots centre and Paddy dives left

1-0 CH

4- Paddy shoots centre and CH dives left

1-1

5- CH shoots down centre and Paddy dives left

2-1 CH

6- paddy shoots centre and CH dives left

2-2

:eek:

Please send me another 3 each oh and are you 2 twins????

yvonnejambo

So round 2 begins, who needs SPL deciders games when we have this eh :)

Ch shoots left and Paddy dives right

1-0 CH

Paddy shoots left and CH stands middle

1-1

Ch shoots left and Paddy saves

1-1

Paddy shoots right and Ch stands middle

2-1 Paddy

Ch shoots left and paddy stands middle

2-2

Paddy shoots right and CH stays in middle

3-2 Paddy

Commander Harris is lynched story coming up and night time people get pming!

Commander Harris

FECK!!!1111!!!ONE!!!!!111111

another townie down, avenge my death!!!

Commander Harris

of course I am you goon bandit. at least there are some clues from those that went for me rather than you ya dodgy bass!

yvonnejambo

Commander Harris had tussled with the other suspect Paddy but as paddy walked away with the his life still intact CH wasn't as lucky.

Commander Harris lynched on the stairs and joins his fellow townies in the bagel in the sky

Commander Harris-townie lynched day 3

Its now night

Archived