*** We Have No Cares - Hearts v Raith episode now online ***

Malcolm Tucker

Mr Borthwick and I sound identical, I noted. Probably the same good school! I probably knew your dad. Great shows guys, thanks!

I was also at Alloa, but I was in the Alloa end , as a secret spy sort of guy. Only nine quid for me.

I live in Alva these days so I am glad you

didn't slag off the wee county,or coonty, " look aboot ye" being the motto. It was agreat day 'oot' fantastic weather for the season.

I'd day there were about 600 Alloa ( Wasps) fans , as a Jambo in hiding, furtive among aliens, the Wasp fans are surprisingly quiet , very little clapping or shouting

even at fouls. ( not of course that we, foul!)

I had to zip my gob when we scored,

Alloa and Hearts fans all seem to get on fine, so they are welcome back.

PS you should remember guys that this ground is simply called 'The Recs' .

But Mike Mulraney, Mister Alloa these days, has re-named it, ?1brox like but it wont take.

Edited by Alva-Jambo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malcolm Tucker

• gashauskis9

• kolya

• :shitwine:

grantaitchie8

I've got to say Rob, and Kolya for that matter, your song making/writing skills are fairly impressive. I hope I receive that signed pic from the tweet you posted earlier at some point in the near future. :lol:

Edited by grantaitchie8

Listened to it last night. Enjoyed it.

Sounded like geniune excitement and joy when doing the favourite hibs moment.

Thought that there wasnt much between Iain and Rob's songs.

Just a pity it went out too soon to reflect on Ms Dempster's post on skint.net. Reckon that could have shot to the top of the charts!

Malcolm Tucker

Just a pity it went out too soon to reflect on Ms Dempster's post on skint.net. Reckon that could have shot to the top of the charts!

It was genuinely about an hour after we'd finished recording.

I probably wouldn't bet against it being mentioned in the Dumbarton episode though. Some things cannot go unnoticed!

More guests is better when reviewing boring games or poor displays like Alloa. For action packed games its fine with the two of you or one guest only. Best songs so far.

Finally got round to listening to some of this last night, QoTS and Alloa episodes done, very enjoyable.

Will need to catch up on the older ones too.

The Dumbarton episode is here already!

http://youtu.be/gr8sOdkXMP0

As usual, links to all the various ways you can listen to the show are on our website.

A word of warning - we didn't have the chance to watch the highlights before recording this one, so our recollections of certain events miiiiight not be of the highest standard...

Malcolm Tucker

Ian's song won this week, no doubt.

We're gonna have to stop getting guests on tbh, constantly getting shown up...

I would love it if they played a maritime tune for Paterson :rofl:

A sea shanty. :laugh:

That part almost made me laugh as much as the bit when they had a collective "oh aye DEMPSTER!" moment. Oh the mirth.

Arguably best show yet. Lots of laugh out loud moments including, but not limited to, 'second touch is a facepalm', the numerous Paterson comments and the Dempster statement. Top work :thumbsup:

The Dumbarton episode is here already!

http://youtu.be/gr8sOdkXMP0

As usual, links to all the various ways you can listen to the show are on our website.

A word of warning - we didn't have the chance to watch the highlights before recording this one, so our recollections of certain events miiiiight not be of the highest standard...

So pretty much par for the course then :)

I'm looking forward to giving the latest edition a listen mind.

Arguably best show yet. Lots of laugh out loud moments including, but not limited to, 'second touch is a facepalm', the numerous Paterson comments and the Dempster statement. Top work :thumbsup:

Not to mention the little dwelt upon Ched Evans comment!

Malcolm Tucker

Having listened to it again, I think "Jack Ross is the attainable Robbie Neilson" was my favourite.

Thanks again for listening folks, feel free to e-mail/tweet/post on here any feedback or thoughts!

I'm a huge fan of this Podcast.

And I've done the boys a PR favour and got quite a few friends down here in London hooked on it as well.

Any PodCast which uses the term "Complete Shanner" gets the Nobel Prize from me.

I don't think I've heard that expression since P.7 at Tollcross Primary.

Malcolm Tucker

And I've done the boys a PR favour and got quite a few friends down here in London hooked on it as well.

Any PodCast which uses the term "Complete Shanner" gets the Nobel Prize from me.

I don't think I've heard that exp<b></b>ression since P.7 at Tollcross Primary.

Good man, thank you!

Are these folk Hearts fans or just fond of vulgar Edinburgh colloquialisms?

I've been trying to resurrect 'shanner' for a while now. I'm glad it's finally getting recognition :lol:

Malcolm Tucker

Im sure i heard a sly music reference at the beginning half by Robert. no one noticed though :thumbsdown:

Was that my solid gold Martine McCutcheon reference?

It was indeed I was unable to find the song in the back of my brain at the time. It's was a perfect moment in the podcast.

Malcolm Tucker

It was indeed I was unable to find the song in the back of my brain at the time. It's was a perfect moment in the podcast.

:yas:

Im sure i heard a sly music reference at the beginning half by Robert. no one noticed though :thumbsdown:

Oh, I think everyone noticed.

I don't think I've heard that exp<b></b>ression since P.7 at Tollcross Primary.

It is good to hear it. It does take me back. Bruntsfeeld primary here. Edited by niblick1874

Good man, thank you!

Are these folk Hearts fans or just fond of vulgar Edinburgh colloquialisms?

I've been trying to resurrect 'shanner' for a while now. I'm glad it's finally getting recognition :lol:

You should use the term in every episode and I'm sure it will catch on again in no time. Personally though, I'd be even more impressed if you could resurrect the term c*ntybaws, which I haven't heard in many a year.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm not ashamed to admit it but I'm in love with this podcast. I was nearly in pieces listening to the Nade songs and then the dempster and Paterson chats this episode were ace.

Good work chaps.

Malcolm Tucker

I wish Leeann Dempster would have a breakdown every week.

Could have its own dedicated podcast.

I'm just shocked she made it so far in business with p7 grammar

jack D and coke

Must admit the bit about her had me pishing myself. "Leanne and Kano ayyyyyy" :laugh: There is mileage in that defintely!

Imo it's better with more people on the podcast. Much more nonsense and laughs when there's more people bouncing off each other. Sounds like pub chat instead of anything factual and for me anyway just works a bit better.

Just a query lads have yous any idea how many downloads your getting? How many sets of ears are hearing this? Just as a matter of interest?

Malcolm Tucker

Must admit the bit about her had me pishing myself. "Leanne and Kano ayyyyyy" :laugh: There is mileage in that defintely!

Imo it's better with more people on the podcast. Much more nonsense and laughs when there's more people bouncing off each other. Sounds like pub chat instead of anything factual and for me anyway just works a bit better.

Just a query lads have yous any idea how many downloads your getting? How many sets of ears are hearing this? Just as a matter of interest?

Yeah I agree, we always aim to have someone on as a guest but it's not always the easiest to organise as we predominantly record in Glasgow etc.

I really don't know the answer to that unfortunately, YouTube views seem to peak at just over 300, but completely in the dark regarding iTunes downloads/subscriptions etc!

I'd like to know as well for curiosities sake, hopefully our IT guru (Nicol) can find this out.

they did say on the dumbarton podcast the derby one would be late as they inteded to get mullered. looking forwards to this one hahahaha

Malcolm Tucker

Being recorded on Tuesday.

Guest lined up. Songs lined up.

I'm looking forward to this one.

:jjyay:

Hallmarks of a 2 hour special me thinks. You could spend an hour on songs alone :-).

To the tune of Go West

"Alim, from the half-way line!"

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm moist with anticipation.

I do have an ?zt?rk song in the making, but it's only a chorus, which is bordering on Fridgey levels of poor creativity :(

Edited by Kirkwood

I do have an ?zt?rk song in the making, but it's only a chorus, which is bordering on Fridgey levels of poor creativity :(

In fairness, it's the Fridgeyesque attempts that are most likely to catch on.

Craig Gordons Gloves

In fairness, it's the Fridgeyesque attempts that are most likely to catch on.

i was clearing leaves yesterday and for around 30 mins i couldn't stop singing "eckersley, eckersley, he's adam eckersley" so i agree with you - they're the ones that stick.