*** We Have No Cares - Hearts v Raith episode now online ***

Malcolm Tucker

Surprise! We recorded another show because there was just too much Jambo happenings.

Stream or subscribe on iTunes here.

Or on Android and other devices here.

Or go directly to the show here.

Please spread the word!

Good stuff. The last link is the only one that works for me. Is there any chance of getting that link for the first 2 please.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malcolm Tucker

• gashauskis9

• kolya

• :shitwine:

Good stuff. The last link is the only one that works for me. Is there any chance of getting that link for the first 2 please.

First episode.

Second episode.

When you say the other links don't work, what happens when you click them? And what device and browser are you using?

And thanks for your interest!

Thank you very much that's very cool. To answer your questionand, I've no idea what I'm doing. don't have access to a computer at the moment.

Im on my phone. Thanks again, I'm going to listen to them now.

For us that are far from home, that's a breath of fresh air. Thanks, and keep up.

Edited by niblick1874

Having a listen just now. Late night podcasting. It's a slippery slope.

You think that's bad. Try explaining it to people while you're sitting on a patio, 6 in the evning, and they can't understand you. LOL.

You think that's bad. Try explaining it to people while you're sitting on a patio, 6 in the evning, and they can't understand you. LOL.

I'll let you know how that goes when I'm catching up from Thailand in October :biggrin:

I'll let you know how that goes when I'm catching up from Thailand in October :biggrin:

Tell them not to worry, it's a Scottish thing and you'll be ok in a little bit. LOL

Malcolm Tucker

Thanks again folks.

If you're enjoying it, please tell your friends and spread the word!

Next installment should be earlier next week, hopefully record the Stenhousemuir/Falkirk episode on Sunday so we can have it out quicker for you.

Just listened to an episode. Well 5 mins of an episode. I admire what your trying to do but not my cup of tea. Talking about Cottage Pies and Mumbling, nah no thanks.

jack D and coke

Aye that one was definitely the weakest so far. Felt a little forced at times and was it a little more nervous? Have you guys been listening to too much feedback and kind of got distracted from what it is your trying to do? You won't please everybody with this stuff so don't try I say. Maybe need to get someone else in though to give yous a bit back up sometimes you can't be funny all the time. It was still ok to listen to on my road into work.

Just my tuppence worth guys.

Jambo Hud316

Are these available on you tube? If not any chance they can be uploaded.

I use a convertor to listen to podcasts on my android phone which takes off youtube and converts to mp3 format so it doesnt run away with my limited phone data being online

Are these available on you tube? If not any chance they can be uploaded.

I use a convertor to listen to podcasts on my android phone which takes off youtube and converts to mp3 format so it doesnt run away with my limited phone data being online

It's possible I could but them on YouTube if there's enough demand.

So please, if you're reading this and have a burning desire to YouTube the pod, speak now.

The Paille Man

I think it's a good podcast at the moment with room for improvement (as with anything).

I wouldn't listen to too much of the feedback on here chaps. As soon as someone refers to the need for a podcast and harks back to Billy Brown's efforts, you know you're preaching to an audience with limited intellectual capacity. Using cottage pies as a metaphor will sail over many of their heads.

Football Weekly and the Football Ramble are the two best football podcasts out there. Both quite professional in their approach but with a healthy dose of "banter". Not sure if you already listen to those yourselves but they might provide a bit of inspiration. A third voice would definitely add something to it - I'm sure there are semi-intelligent Hearts fans out there somewhere who can string a sentence together and offer worthwhile, reasonable input.

Keep it up!

Dial-in with a kickbacker of the week would be a good addition/segment I reckon. Maybe a 'how well do you know Hearts' quiz type thingy.

Dial-in with a kickbacker of the week would be a good addition/segment I reckon. Maybe a 'how well do you know Hearts' quiz type thingy.

Can you imagine?!?! A 30 minute show extended to 50 mins when the Oxfordshire Marcotti dials in!!! :laugh:

Jambo Hud316

It's possible I could but them on YouTube if there's enough demand.

So please, if you're reading this and have a burning desire to YouTube the pod, speak now.

+1

If posted I will subscribe and spread the word via facebook/friends etc who are not on kickback

The Falkirk episode now lives! Listen as we lose our minds of Hearts' astonishing skill and sing to Billy King's honour.

Thanks for listening!

The Falkirk episode now lives! Listen as we lose our minds of Hearts' astonishing skill and sing to Billy King's honour.

Thanks for listening!

Downloading now :thumbsup:

you can also listen on www.cloud-caster.com or on android by downloading the PODCAST REPUBLIC app, both of these options will let you download and subscribe to We Have No Cares so you can keep update.

No way were the songs a draw, "if you wanna score the goal you put the King on it" wins imo :laugh:

another great episode :thumbsup:

Malcolm Tucker

No way were the songs a draw, "if you wanna score the goal you put the King on it" wins imo :laugh:

:sob:

No contest, clear winner this week!

Another very entertaining episode, though maybe not enough swearing this week :) Keep up the good work guys, presumably won't hear from you again for a couple of weeks, unless you decide to do a review of Scotland's performance, whether you can be arsed to attend the match or not!!

Bloody love these pod casts, can I make a suggestion of a rerun of the big cup final with live pod cast of both of you pished comentating on it?? Maybe during the international break??????

Bloody love these pod casts, can I make a suggestion of a rerun of the big cup final with live pod cast of both of you pished comentating on it?? Maybe during the international break??????

That's an excellent suggestion! I'll be trying hard to pretend I don't already know the outcome, but it could be a very funny broadcast.

Like it :thumbsup:

Guests? Get I.J on. I want to hear (for the millionth time) his opinion on Hibs. Or piles. Whatever.

Or "Le Chat Corner". A 10 second weekly segment devoted to his current view on Hibs.

Malcolm Tucker

Guests will be a likely inclusion after mine and Nicol's international break!

Still very much appreciate and enjoying everyone's feedback and comments, so keep them coming. Continue to spread the word as well PLZ.

Cheers!

Good stuff and good timing on the latest episode. Provided excellent entertainment while helping my son move from one side of Boston to the other. He's pretty sure he sat in front of one of you at the derby (either that or someone else was actually singing one of your songs!)

Notbrainwashed

Perhaps song of the week should go to a vote on twitter or something each week? Also brings in another level of listener engagement.

Nicol walked it this week, IMO

Sorry, MT

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Was recommended to give this a listen so I'm playing catch up. Just listened to the first one and I enjoyed it, the content was decent and it is pretty light-hearted.

"We fisted Rangers" was excellent :lol:.

I'll probably keep listening :thumbsup:.

Thought this weeks was the best yet. I wouldn't listen to any of the suggestions tbh it works as what it is, couple of mates having a laugh over the football. To over complicate it would do nothing to improve it. The song feature works really well you don't need any more.

Stevie Crawford