You described Rangers perfectly there.

:)

Mate, you cant say that! Rangers have a fantastic traveling support!:wacko:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dirk Diggler
Put simply "we are the people" sums up why .

Oh right,

Without going off topic, you're telling me that because the Rangers fans sing 'We are the people', that sums up why they are 'the lesser of two evils'?

I'm sure it would be pretty easy to find something the Celtic fans sing that could be perceived as more 'Evil'.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Some of us hate one more than the other.

It just seems to be that we're a support of Tim sympathisers now, on here at least.

There are many reasons to want Celtic to win over Rangers:

They play better football.

Wednesday.

It rams it right up Murray, McCoist etc.

It rams it right up the bigots in our support.

I love seeing one of the OF blow the title.

It helps rid us of the "Rangers wee team" tag.

When does the riot start? :booze::cry_smile::th_Rage2::yadayada:

Hope Celtic don't blow it now, and just think, the whole country will be behind QOTS :biggrin:

couldn't give a monkees who wins the title. hate them both, equally.

saw the last 15 mins of the game, noticed it was the same match officials as our game on tuesday. funnily, none of the petulant wee kicks (weir) and sly elbows (motherwell player on dailly) were punished by that wee tool underhill or his nobend stand side assistant. :mad:

MacDonald Jardine

They play better football.

Wednesday.

It rams it right up Murray, McCoist etc.

It rams it right up the bigots in our support.

I love seeing one of the OF blow the title.

Exactly: Tim lover.

JamboGraham

It just seems to be that we're a support of Tim sympathisers now, on here at least.

Can't agree at all. It is just funny that one of the Old Firm has appeared to blow it....

If on Thursday Dundee United make it 1-1 in 90th minute and the title swings back to Ibrox then I will take equal pleasure laughing at the other lot...win/win for me...

Come on Rangers FC. It's unthinkable to have the green and grey hooped vhermin winning the title. :sad:

The hun filth deserve to win sod all after their loutish, thuggish behaviour in Manchester - an utter embarassment to Scotland. Lowest support in Scotland by a mile.

An absolutely vile and disgusting institution!

The Old Tolbooth

Mate, you cant say that! Rangers have a fantastic traveling support!:wacko:

Oops, silly me, I forgot that their fans are upstanding members of Scottish society who always conduct themselves in a gentlemanly manner whilst representing their club and supposed country :confused:

Most people on here just like to see one of the Old Firm blow the title after going on about winning everything for most of the season.

I loved it when Celtic lost the league to Scott McDonald a few seasons ago and it'll be good to see Rangers blow the title after expecting to win it for so long.

The hun filth deserve to win sod all after their loutish, thuggish behaviour in Manchester - an utter embarassment to Scotland. Lowest support in Scotland by a mile.

An absolutely vile and disgusting institution!

You cant say that!

According to another poster thats Celtic!:)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Most people on here just like to see one of the Old Firm blow the title after going on about winning everything for most of the season.

I loved it when Celtic lost the league to Scott McDonald a few seasons ago and it'll be good to see Rangers blow the title after expecting to win it for so long.

Exactly.

Not too difficult a concept to understand.

Oops, silly me, I forgot that their fans are upstanding members of Scottish society who always conduct themselves in a gentlemanly manner whilst representing their club and supposed country :confused:

Hehe!:)

That violence was staged on Wednesday! STAGED!

You cant say that!

According to another poster thats Celtic!:)

The Celtic support have their faults too but I don't recall them behaving so badly when representing Scotland in Europe (as much as their IRA songs make me boak).

Hard to argue on the recent evidence which club is the worst. Add in Murray having control over so much of the media, and Smith's hypocritical whinging when he doesn't get his own way (after what he did to Scotland), Ferguson getting away with assaults during matches......filth from the top to the bottom!

The Old Tolbooth
Hehe!:)

That violence was staged on Wednesday! STAGED!

It was all English fans latching themselves onto the mighty Rangers FC didn't you know?

They done bloody good imitations of the Glasgow accents too, they didn't half do their homework before causing all the trouble and getting our Scottish darlings into bother. ;)

I hate Celtic big time and I hate Rangers big time, but hahahaha that result made my day:) just picturing all the greeting faced Rangers fans after believing they had it sewn up ages ago, and after wednesday i think it is simply marvellous! Seeing either of them upset is great!

Far too many Rangers lovers on this board.

Hate both sides of the OF, they are as bad as each other no matter what anyone says, don't care which one of them wins the league, if only we could get our finger out and keep a team and management set up to challenge again.

colinmaroon
couldn't give a monkees who wins the title. hate them both, equally.

saw the last 15 mins of the game, noticed it was the same match officials as our game on tuesday. funnily, none of the petulant wee kicks (weir) and sly elbows (motherwell player on dailly) were punished by that wee tool underhill or his nobend stand side assistant. :mad:

Right on both counts!!!

This is a no lose situation really!!!

One of the Bigot Brothers has got to lose!!!

Concentrate on that and it's sunny smiley time!!! :):):)

PS I personally I hope it's the mob from PoxBrox who lose out, not because I want Smeltic to win, but the thought of the Robber Baron and his minions failing, despite the heavy investment in intimidation/corruption etc. seems more like justice!!!

All we need now is for Queen of the South to win the Cup!!!

(Surely there can be no disagreement among Hearts fans about that????)

IMA MAROON

The only reason, if you are being honest.

The Celtic-minded have Hearts fans running scared.

We mustn't want Celtic to lose or that means we are bigots.

Their is only one thing associated with sellik that I have grudging admiration for, and that's the way their teams always play for 93 of every 90 minutes and never know when they're beaten.

However, more than offsetting that is the Jim Torbett affair* which will forever cast a long, dark shadow over that despicable club. I am a man of principle and dignity, and consequently can only ever wish them the maximum amount of pain, anguish and lack of success. :mad: :mad: :mad: And then there's the antics of their plastic oirish, terrorist-admiring supporters.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

* I don't want to turn this thread into a Large John Knew or Torbett debate. I only mention it so people can understand my reasons for despising ra sellik so much.

JamboGraham

I am stunned that there is even debate about this....

We are Hearts, we hate the old firm.

Right now one of the old firm is hurting big time after appearing to blow a title that they were so far ahead in only a few weeks ago...

Enjoy their pain...

Worry about who actually wins the title when it happens!

Can't believe they've scheduled Rangers away to Aberdeen and Celtc away to Dundee Utd on the last day. HUGE potential for trouble all the way across Scotland from Weegieland to the east coast, especially if the huns lose the league that night.

It was all English fans latching themselves onto the mighty Rangers FC didn't you know?

They done bloody good imitations of the Glasgow accents too, they didn't half do their homework before causing all the trouble and getting our Scottish darlings into bother. ;)

Never Rangers fault, I think that Riot was England retaliation on Scotland for coming into the country.

All the Manchester City fans bought Rangers strips and started a riot, Never Rangers fault!

MacDonald Jardine
The only reason, if you are being honest.

The Celtic-minded have Hearts fans running scared.

We mustn't want Celtic to lose or that means we are bigots.

I suspect you're wrong.

A good few on here like showing how progressive thinking they are by rooting for the poor wee oppressed minority.

jambojim52
I never said they did. :confused:

I hate sellik. :mad: They are the most vile and disgusting institution in world sport. They deserve to win nothing, ever. So long as sellik never win, I don't bother who does. :)

Total back track from what you have been saying for months.

Don't want celtic to win the title, but more than happy to watch rangers feck up.

Get it up yea Wattie,Murray ,McCoist, ect ect.

Glad to see them lose any game,well maybe not against hibs, But you know what I mean.

They have a disgusting support and for all those on here that support them too bad they will win F all.

DDutd should let celtic win, just to feck up the cheating refs and the media with their over the top quadruple crap.

The Old Tolbooth
Right on both counts!!!

This is a no lose situation really!!!

One of the Bigot Brothers has got to lose!!!

Concentrate on that and it's sunny smiley time!!! :):):)

PS I personally I hope it's the mob from PoxBrox who lose out, not because I want Smeltic to win, but the thought of the Robber Baron and his minions failing, despite the heavy investment in intimidation/corruption etc. seems more like justice!!!

All we need now is for Queen of the South to win the Cup!!!

(Surely there can be no disagreement among Hearts fans about that????)

I wouldn't be so sure about that :rolleyes:

Is it wrong to say come on the Queens for the second time in a few weeks?

phenomenon17.jpg

or

thumb.jpg

Tool Time eh?

Their is only one thing associated with sellik that I have grudging admiration for, and that's the way their teams always play for 93 of every 90 minutes and never know when they're beaten.

However, more than offsetting that is the Jim Torbett affair* which will forever cast a long, dark shadow over that despicable club. I am a man of principle and dignity, and consequently can only ever wish them the maximum amount of pain, anguish and lack of success. :mad: :mad: :mad:And then there's the antics of their plastic oirish, terrorist-admiring supporters.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

* I don't want to turn this thread into a Large John Knew or Torbett debate. I only mention it so people can understand my reasons for despising ra sellik so much.

But surely you can see Rangers fans have a similar amount of fans like that who sing songs that have nothing to do with football and generally are just out to cause trouble (as proven on Wednesday)?

I still don't see how you can see us wanting Rangers to fail is sickening and demonstrates how our support has changed for the worst?

jambojim52

However, more than offsetting that is the Jim Torbett affair* which will forever cast a long, dark shadow over that despicable club. I am a man of principle and dignity, and consequently can only ever wish them the maximum amount of pain, anguish and lack of success. :mad: :mad: :mad: And then there's the antics of their plastic oirish, terrorist-admiring supporters....

Oh so there are no northern irish terrorist, No UDA ect.

IMA MAROON
I suspect you're wrong.

A good few on here like showing how progressive thinking they are by rooting for the poor wee oppressed minority.

You could be right, being pro-Celtic might be the new in thing.

Like who?

There's plenty of apologists on here mate some worryingly so, maybe they just like to be controversial though and are really hearts fans after all.

On what level? Because it's not Follow Follow the hun? Couldn't give a crap about the mhanks winning, I'm just ecstatic to watch the hun blow it so close to the end.

Good to watch. As good as watching Chelski blow it last week ;)

sums it up for me

i hate em both, but watching one of them implode & fork it up spectacularly makes me laugh...

a lot!

fork the infirm, both of em hehe

anyhoo, there is another game on now so COME ON POMPEY!

However, more than offsetting that is the Jim Torbett affair* which will forever cast a long, dark shadow over that despicable club. I am a man of principle and dignity, and consequently can only ever wish them the maximum amount of pain, anguish and lack of success. :mad: :mad: :mad: And then there's the antics of their plastic oirish, terrorist-admiring supporters.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

Come on, you can't be so stupid that you think that kind of thing hasn't gone on at most other clubs too? And not been covered up by them as much as they possibly could? Wherever you get a load of young boys together like the Boys Brigade or the Scouts or youth football teams you'll always get people like Torbett hanging around like a bad smell.

Dirk Diggler
There's plenty of apologists on here mate some worryingly so, maybe they just like to be controversial though and are really hearts fans after all.

Or maybe they are simply Hearts fans who hate Celtic rather than Hearts fans who love Rangers?

Come on, you can't be so stupid that you think that kind of thing hasn't gone on at most other clubs too? And not been covered up by them as much as they possibly could? Wherever you get a load of young boys together like the Boys Brigade or the Scouts or youth football teams you'll always get people like Torbett hanging around like a bad smell.

Are you being serious? :sad:

Or maybe they are simply Hearts fans who hate Celtic rather than Hearts fans who love Rangers?

Perhaps that is correct I don't think it is though, do you?

I can't stand either of them I support Hearts no debate required the OF both sides can GTF as far as I am concerned they are a parasite sucking the life out of our game.

phenomenon17.jpg

or

thumb.jpg

Tool Time eh?

personally i prefer this tim

JohnnyDeppTimBurtonChar.jpg

Are you being serious? :sad:

Totally, if something similar hasn't happened at Hearts, Rangers, Hibs and every other major club in Scotland at some time in the past I'd be very surprised - the Catholic Church and Celtc FC unfortunately don't have a monopoly on paedophilia.

Dirk Diggler
Perhaps that is correct I don't think it is though, do you?

I can't stand either of them I support Hearts no debate required the OF both sides can GTF as far as I am concerned they are a parasite sucking the life out of our game.

I actually think it's closer to the mark than you may think.

I hate Rangers, Wednesday was a disgrace and had it been any other team other than Celtic that they had handed the title to i'd be pishing myself laughing.

However, It is Celtic that are benefiting and my hatred for that club knows no bounds.

If Rangers only finish 2nd and have to play in the qualifying ronds of CL do you think they will ask UEFA for a late start because of their workload this season ?:)

I hope they get forked in the league.

Totally, if something similar hasn't happened at Hearts, Rangers, Hibs and every other major club in Scotland at some time in the past I'd be very surprised - the Catholic Church and Celtc FC unfortunately don't have a monopoly on paedophilia.

Words fail me. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Rather than condemn Celtic unreservedly, you attempt to justify their actions by making completely unfounded accusations against other clubs.

That's absolutely shocking and I think you need help, urgently.

Dirk Diggler

Jesus.

Drylaw Hearts
i hate em both, but watching one of them implode & fork it up spectacularly makes me laugh...

My thoughts exactly.

I also hope the title is won with the aid of the most outrageous refereeing decision.

Just to rub it in.

The Old Tolbooth

How about this for a scenario

Rangers need to score a lot of goals against St Mirren on Monday night to rob Celtic of the league on goal difference, and although I'd slightly prefer Celtic to win it, there would be some element of justice in St Mirren conceding a barrow load to rob Celtic of the title :)

Archived