Motherwell v Rangers.

Dirk Diggler

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Rangers FC. It's unthinkable to have the green and grey hooped vhermin winning the title. :sad:

Boaby Ewing

Talking to a hun mate over in the states who's, rather annoyingly, taking it all with tremendous good grace.

He must know they'll get a dubious last minute penalty.

rudeskaboyuk

Delighted. I am not a Celtic lover either , detest them both as much . It is just gives me a warm glow to know that other teams fans may suffer the pain we did in 86.

50 quid coming my way if The Gers **** up the title, I backed Celtic 3 months ago that they would make the Uefa Cup final, lose it and lose the title to Celtic.

Easy money hopefully

Good, Rangers have been far too lucky this season for my liking and its about time their luck ran out. For this season I'd rather Celtic won the league.

Dirk Diggler
Celtic try and play football, Rangers dont.

Celtic deserve the title.

Nonsense.

Ray Winstone

Rangers represent *****e football.

Hope they dont win the title.

The Old Tolbooth

Full time, absolutely superb result!!!

Credit where it's due to Motherwell for coming out and playing very well when they had nothing to play for, I want the huns to win absolutely nothing!!

monkfish1979

Wow. What a shame. Hope that's not their treble going down the pan......

Malinga the Swinga

Don't really like either of them so don't care who wins, but it is funny to see 'Uncle Wattie' suffering. Thought he was the greatest manager ever; doesn't much look like it now, does it.

Celtic deserve the title.

A sickening demonstration of just how much our support has changed. :sad:

Hopefully Queen of the South beat them at Hampden next week.

How good would it be, after all the build up of the quadruple, for them to only come away with the CIS Cup? :laugh:

JamboGraham

Quadruple.....:Bazooka:

Treble......:Bazooka:

The Double?????? COME ON QOS!!!!

Hate both sides of the Old Firm....However, this is excellent, how much a points swing has this been????

What a difference a few days makes....

Only a Game
Come on Rangers FC. It's unthinkable to have the green and grey hooped vhermin winning the title. :sad:

Get it right up ye...................as they say.

Dirk Diggler

I'll never understand people wanting Celtic to win anything, but each to their own.

ToadKiller Dog
I'll never understand people wanting Celtic to win anything, but each to their own.

lesser of two evils.

MacDonald Jardine
Quadruple.....:Bazooka:

Treble......:Bazooka:

The Double?????? COME ON QOS!!!!

Hate both sides of the Old Firm....However, this is excellent, how much a points swing has this been????

What a difference a few days makes....

Uhhuh.

The neutral view is it's excellent Celtic will win the League?

Ray Winstone

Changed for the better. Rangers dont deserve to win it and that is why most on here would welcome them losing the title.

How is it sickening?

In your opinion why do Rangers deserve the title more than Celtic?

I hate them both and at the beginning of the season couldn't care less who won the league but after all this build-up of Rangers' quadruple it would be hilarious for them to only win the CIS. :)

It would be funny if Levein put out his reserves against Celtic on Thursday, just to see the reaction, whats the point in him putting out his best players in a meaningless match anyway when their goals are chalked off for no reason and the officials allow them to be punched and head butted.

Dirk Diggler
lesser of two evils.

And how you come to that conclusion, I'll also never understand.

monkfish1979

Would you like to explain why it's "sickening"? :rolleyes:

Only a Game

Or perhaps a realisation by you that Rangers are NOT our cousins, or brothers, or any other relation.

I have no interest in who wins the league when its between the S.C.U.M teams but its very satsifying when one of them blows it spectacularly, especially when its Rangers doing it after this week.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Laid bare, right there.

Oh, for the good old days, eh?

Come on Celtic FC!

Boaby Ewing

McCoist_784845.jpg

A crutch straight up the nipsy really feckin' stings, doesn't it?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
:sad:

Where was the sad face when Therapist wrote "Come on Rangers FC"?

JamboGraham

Can't speak for anyone else but for months now I have gone to work each day with Rangers supporters gloating about the "easy" treble and the hope of the quadruple....

My view is not one of wanting Celtic to win the league but rather finding it amusing that a team that were so far in front blew it....

On what level? Because it's not Follow Follow the hun? Couldn't give a crap about the mhanks winning, I'm just ecstatic to watch the hun blow it so close to the end.

Good to watch. As good as watching Chelski blow it last week ;)

Nonsense.

Why not?

Course Celtic deserve the title.

And are you saying Rangers try and play football?

Did you see the Uefa Cup final!

They were all defensive and created say 3 chances.

If you look at the full season Celtic have played better football than Rangers and thats simple.

Celtic deserve the title if they win it.

ToadKiller Dog
And how you come to that conclusion, I'll also never understand.

Put simply "we are the people" sums up why .

Dirk Diggler
Where was the sad face when Therapist wrote "Come on Rangers FC"?

Why would I post a :sad: when I don't want Celtic to win the League?

Considering the title will be won by Rangers or Celtic, I too wanted Rangers to win today.

In your opinion why do Rangers deserve the title more than Celtic?

I never said they did. :confused:

I hate sellik. :mad: They are the most vile and disgusting institution in world sport. They deserve to win nothing, ever. So long as sellik never win, I don't bother who does. :)

JamboGraham
Uhhuh.

The neutral view is it's excellent Celtic will win the League?

Nope...my view right now is that it is funny that one of the Old Firm (that we all hate right???) has managed to spill an SPL title that was locked up only few weeks ago...

I will deal with my own displeasure, if and when, Celtic now win the title...

Believe me...the rest of the SPL including Rangers have found our situation amusing all season...nice to be able to snigger back, even if just for a moment.

The Old Tolbooth

Superb result today!!!

Celtic are definitely the lesser of 2 evils and I seriously hope that the huns end up with only the league cup which was gifted to them by refs!

After their fans proving that they "arra peepul" on Wednesday night, I hope that they get kicked out of Europe for the next 10 years also, pure filth!

Massive credit to Motherwell though for coming out and fighting for everything today, in a match which was meaningless to them.

After Wednesdays display by their *fans* and the teams display I dont know why people would prefer Rangers to win the league.

You know theres going to be more riots when Celtic win the league, it will be hiughly amusing to watch aswell.

Celtic= a team trying to play football.

Rangers= Anti football (Thank you Mr Messi)

The Old Tolbooth

I hate sellik. :mad:They are the most vile and disgusting institution in world sport. They deserve to win nothing, ever. So long as sellik never win, I don't bother who does. :)

You described Rangers perfectly there.

MacDonald Jardine
Nope...my view right now is that it is funny that one of the Old Firm (that we all hate right???) has managed to spill an SPL title that was locked up only few weeks ago...

I will deal with my own displeasure, if and when, Celtic now win the title...

Believe me...the rest of the SPL including Rangers have found our situation amusing all season...nice to be able to snigger back, even if just for a moment.

Some of us hate one more than the other.

It just seems to be that we're a support of Tim sympathisers now, on here at least.

I hate sellik. :mad: They are the most vile and disgusting institution in world sport. They deserve to win nothing, ever. So long as sellik never win, I don't bother who does. :)

How do you defend Rangers reputation on Wednesay then?

You never explained why you feel that us wanting Rangers to fail is a sickening demonstration of how Hearts supporters have changed?

Archived