Motherwell v Rangers.

Dirk Diggler

jambojim52
Words fail me. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Rather than condemn Celtic unreservedly, you attempt to justify their actions by making completely unfounded accusations against other clubs.

That's absolutely shocking and I think you need help, urgently.

The catholic church has more than it fair share of paedophiles, but these sick people are not all catholics. Every organisation that has groups of kids has someone snooping around. However recently laws have been tightened and kids better protected, but paedopiles have been around a long time and no-one ( no not even you) can claim it hasn't happen in every kids organiation.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
l/well gaz
The hun filth deserve to win sod all after their loutish, thuggish behaviour in Manchester - an utter embarassment to Scotland. Lowest support in Scotland by a mile.

An absolutely vile and disgusting institution!

SPOT ON.

jamborleystatto

how many points/games in hand were rankers ahead at 1 point,was it 8 and a game in hand?? celtic basically had beat em twice and win every other game and stil wasnt in there hands,theres no doubt if they lose it which looks likely thev blew it big time.the 2 cups that mattered most,.

jimjamjolly
Totally, if something similar hasn't happened at Hearts, Rangers, Hibs and every other major club in Scotland at some time in the past I'd be very surprised - the Catholic Church and Celtc FC unfortunately don't have a monopoly on paedophilia.

I thought this thread was about the well rankers game and the consequences of the final result.:confused:

Spitonastranger
A sickening demonstration of just how much our support has changed. :sad:

i hope craigy puts his u16s in against the tic wind you up something chronic:p

jambojim52
i hope craigy puts his u16s in against the tic wind you up something chronic:p

Stated similar already, It would be nice to feck up McCurry and his hun loving pals.

philpy1874

I hope Rangers win the title

I personally like Rangers better than THEM in green.

Robbos Loyal:)

Commander Harris

I would chortle heartily if Celtic lost their remaining game. :)

MacDonald Jardine
Perhaps that is correct I don't think it is though, do you?

I can't stand either of them I support Hearts no debate required the OF both sides can GTF as far as I am concerned they are a parasite sucking the life out of our game.

No, I'm sure there are lots of Rangers fans who want to spend their time on a Hearts board pretending to be Hearts fans.

Grow up FFS.

Dirk Diggler

Now that would be fun.

:)

Drylaw Hearts

I will laugh at one half of the OF on Thursday.

If I'm being honest though........... I don't really care which half.

IMA MAROON
Now that would be fun.

:)

Even more fun if the cheating ref gives Utd a penalty for free. :)

jambojim52
Jim, I've seen the lad in The Diggers on a couple of occasions and I didn't spot a gap in his name. He has a couple of mates who post on here and I'm sure they'll be able to confirm this.

My choice of user name is not connected with him, and it's not related in any way shape or form to the disgusting activity produced by inserting a space into it.

Then accept my apology. He may have a more recent top( without the gap).I have not seen him for maybe a couple of seasons. Sorry if I made the wrong connection.

A Boy Named Crow

:eek:)

Can't speak for anyone else but for months now I have gone to work each day with Rangers supporters gloating about the "easy" treble and the hope of the quadruple....

My view is not one of wanting Celtic to win the league but rather finding it amusing that a team that were so far in front blew it....

Yup, it cerainly shows the bad side of my character that I want Rangers to lose the league purely because the were so sure they were going to win it! If it had been Celtic I'd have felt exactly the same!

It's all about who'll be most gutted at not winning it, reckon The Best Supporters in the World(:eek:) had kind of resigned themselves, whereas for the Huns it'll be a right kick in the nuts!

jambojim52
Even more fun if the cheating ref gives Utd a penalty for free. :)

The Utd player would hit the corner flag. The McCurry backlash knows no bounds.

Then accept my apology. He may have a more recent top( without the gap).I have not seen him for maybe a couple of seasons. Sorry if I made the wrong connection.

Accepted without hesitation Jim. I've not been in the Diggers for a couple of seasons so we could both be right!!!! ;)

Why not?

Course Celtic deserve the title.

And are you saying Rangers try and play football?

Did you see the Uefa Cup final!

They were all defensive and created say 3 chances.

If you look at the full season Celtic have played better football than Rangers and thats simple.

Celtic deserve the title if they win it.

:mw_rolleyes: I won't even bother, not worth the ban.

Dirk Diggler
:mw_rolleyes: I won't even bother, not worth the ban.

Exactly the reason I never responded.

These eggshells are sore to walk on.

alwaysthereinspirit
Come on Rangers FC. It's unthinkable to have the green and grey hooped vhermin winning the title. :sad:

Come on Celtik FC. It's unthinkable to have the red $#!te and blue rioting $ cum win the title.:)

ToadKiller Dog

A win for the smellies would also likely mean Strapon staying for another season,which would be nice

JamboGraham
A win for the smellies would also likely mean Strapon staying for another season,which would be nice

Steady...that is bordering on football talk! Next you will be coming out with crazy talk like the team that gets the most points over a season deserves to win the title! ;)

The Baldmans Comb

It's one to step to far for 'Scotland's Shame' and Celtic's title to lose now.

Like do I give a flying f...:wacko:

Just because I despise ra sellick doesn't mean I wouldn't laugh my ****** off if rangers season went tits up.:dribble:

Just because I despise ra sellick doesn't mean I wouldn't laugh my ****** off if rangers season went tits up.:dribble:

Exactly.

Words fail me. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Rather than condemn Celtic unreservedly, you attempt to justify their actions by making completely unfounded accusations against other clubs.

That's absolutely shocking and I think you need help, urgently.

WTF are you talking about, I was generalising about it happening at other clubs and institutions too. Wherever there are young boys the predators gather round if they get the chance. Do you seriously think it hasn't happened at other clubs? You think Celtic are the only club it's happened at? You think paedophiles in Scotland only attach themselves to Celtic or work for Celtic? You think Celtic are the only institution in Scotland who have covered up or tried to cover something like that up?

You should stop using other peoples' misery to further your own agenda, you're fooling nobody.

Terrible Trio
WTF are you talking about, I was generalising about it happening at other clubs and institutions too. Wherever there are young boys the predators gather round if they get the chance. Do you seriously think it hasn't happened at other clubs? You think Celtic are the only club it's happened at? You think paedophiles in Scotland only attach themselves to Celtic or work for Celtic? You think Celtic are the only institution in Scotland who have covered up or tried to cover something like that up?

You should stop using other peoples' misery to further your own agenda, you're fooling nobody.

some furious back pedalling in that post :)

some furious back pedalling in that post :)

Some furious restraint more like, I don't want a ban either.

shaun.lawson
I never said they did. :confused:

I hate sellik. :mad: They are the most vile and disgusting institution in world sport. They deserve to win nothing, ever. So long as sellik never win, I don't bother who does. :)

Great. In terms of the SPL title, this is like saying as long as Labour never win an election, you don't bother who does.

shaun.lawson
Some of us hate one more than the other.

It just seems to be that we're a support of Tim sympathisers now, on here at least.

Could you expand on what you mean by 'Tim sympathisers'?

Charlie-Brown
Could you expand on what you mean by 'Tim sympathisers'?

Easy shaun - NOT rangers minded or outright bigots like some / a few on here......

:o

shaun.lawson
Easy shaun - NOT rangers minded or outright bigots like some / a few on here......

:o

Thanks Charlie - but I'm asking McDonald Jardine. I want to know what he means by it.

Charlie-Brown
Thanks Charlie - but I'm asking McDonald Jardine. I want to know what he means by it.

These guys were Hearts players & co-managers however they are also more famous as treble-winning / cup-winners-cup winning Rangers legends.......

shaun.lawson
I actually think it's closer to the mark than you may think.

I hate Rangers, Wednesday was a disgrace and had it been any other team other than Celtic that they had handed the title to i'd be pishing myself laughing.

However, It is Celtic that are benefiting and my hatred for that club knows no bounds.

Do you indeed, JF... In case you hadn't noticed, the only sides that ever win the SPL are Rangers or Celtic. So your "had it been any other team" argument simply doesn't hold up: in effect, because it's always one or the other who win, you've effectively said that Rangers could get away with literally anything, and it wouldn't matter.

Anti-football? Check.

An owner at whose feet the media sit and worship? Check.

A club deriving its entire identity from a negative, and plain and simple hatred of the other? Check.

Scandalous refereeing decisions week after week after week (including one against our own team in our only semi-final of the past two years)? Check.

The worst case of football related violence the UK has seen in many years? Check.

All of the above are reasons why it would amuse many of us if Rangers now end up almost empty handed: it's called karma. And woe betide you, or anyone else, try and act like you somehow know better, or that because we're Hearts fans, we have to necessarily hate Celtic more than Rangers. In my eyes, the fact that you've adopted such a stance despite the monstrous events of Wednesday night speaks volumes.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Do you indeed, JF... In case you hadn't noticed, the only sides that ever win the SPL are Rangers or Celtic. So if your "had it been any other team" argument simply doesn't hold up: in effect, because it's always one or the other who win, you've effectively said that Rangers could get away with literally anything, and it wouldn't matter.

Anti-football? Check.

A club deriving its entire identity from a negative, and plain and simple hatred of the other? Check.

Scandalous refereeing decisions week after week after week (including one against our own team in our only semi-final of the past two years)? Check.

The worst case of football related violence the UK has seen in many years? Check.

All of the above are reasons why it would amuse many of us if Rangers now end up almost empty handed: it's called karma. And woe betide you, or anyone else, try and act like you somehow know better, or that because we're Hearts fans, we have to necessarily hate Celtic more than Rangers. In my eyes, the fact that you've adopted such a stance despite the monstrous events of Wednesday night speaks volumes.

I hope you meant that. :)

Charlie-Brown

Who would hurt more by losing the title this season? Rangers or Celtic? given until today Rangers had it to lose then it has to be RFC rather than CFC who would be most damaged by not winning especially when they had their sights on a treble / quadruple only days ago.......I hate them both and if the situations were reversed then I'd probably want the other to lose however given some of Rangers recent headlines involving crowd trouble and refereeing scandals then Rangers losing the title (if it happens) isn't such a bad thing! :)

shaun.lawson
I hope you meant that. :)

LOL! I think I'm gonna plead the 5th...

Charlie-Brown
Do you indeed, JF... In case you hadn't noticed, the only sides that ever win the SPL are Rangers or Celtic. So if your "had it been any other team" argument simply doesn't hold up: in effect, because it's always one or the other who win, you've effectively said that Rangers could get away with literally anything, and it wouldn't matter.

Anti-football? Check.

Never is a long time Shaun.......28 out of 32 times (87.5%) is more correct - sorry for being in 'Topcat' mode. :)

shaun.lawson
Never is a long time Shaun.......28 out of 32 times (87.5%) is more correct - sorry for being in 'Topcat' mode. :)

The SPL's only been in existence since 1998, NMH. ;)

Charlie-Brown
The SPL's only been in existence since 1998, NMH. ;)

Touche :thumb:Scottish Premier League... :)

Only a Game

There's a slightly encouraging side to all this.

As we speak Rangers and Celtic have both dropped 25 points this season. It used to be that one or the other of them skated the title, had it wrapped up by February at the latest, and didnt drop more than 10-15 points.

I think, if Hearts, or any other team for that matter could hang on to their coat-tails until March or therabouts, and they were both involved in Europe until then, there would be a really good chance to nip in and win the title.

Easier said than done of course, especially the state we are in just now, but I think its still there for the winning if a non OF club really got its act together.

King of the North
Anti-football?

An owner at whose feet the media sit and worship?

A club deriving its entire identity from a negative, and plain and simple hatred of the other?

Scandalous refereeing decisions week after week after week (including one against our own team in our only semi-final of the past two years)?

The worst case of football related violence the UK has seen in many years?

All of the above are reasons why it would amuse many of us if Rangers now end up almost empty handed: it's called karma. And woe betide you, or anyone else, try and act like you somehow know better, or that because we're Hearts fans, we have to necessarily hate Celtic more than Rangers.

sums it up perfectly - there are myriad reasons to want the huns to fail to win the league - all legitimate, all perfectly decent.

In the light of the sickening events of this week, it is nigh on impossible for ordinary human beings to comprehend the mindset of anyone who could defend this poisoned club, far less wish them well.

In the immediate aftermath of the huns riot, this forum was what it used to be - Hearts fans united by a common cause,, in this case, the disgrace of Huns FC. Perhaps the apologists were too embarrassed to show face, perhaps they were in Manchester. Who knows, or indeed cares.

Now they have returned, I hope they have noted the massive majority of Hearts fans utterly shamed, sickened and disgusted by the vermin that is Rangers FC.

Geoff Kilpatrick

There are four games involving the gruesome twosome teams this season. I hope they lose them all. I don't care who wins the title after all that works out but I do hope QoS (despite being tainted by Frank McBarsteward) win the cup!

Charlie-Brown

As we speak Rangers and Celtic have both dropped 25 points this season. It used to be that one or the other of them skated the title, had it wrapped up by February at the latest, and didnt drop more than 10-15 points.

I think, if Hearts, or any other team for that matter could hang on to their coat-tails until March or therabouts, and they were both involved in Europe until then, there would be a really good chance to nip in and win the title.

Easier said than done of course, especially the state we are in just now, but I think its still there for the winning if a non OF club really got its act together.

For ANY non Old Firm SPL team to win the title then EVERYTHING has to go for them ie favourable injury & suspension / player / management circumstances not withstanding (transfer) unsettling players speculations and also downright blatant refereeing decisions as witnessed with McCurry-gate & Davis-gate in recent seasons.........

King of the North

If only our owner wasn't insane/incompetent/evil, we could have done a treble by now.

There you go. A 'which side of the OF is worst' thread transformed into a 'hatkicker/vladsheep' thread in a single post. This forum is so black and white these days...

King of the North
There are four games involving the gruesome twosome teams this season. I hope they lose them all. I don't care who wins the title after all that works out but I do hope QoS (despite being tainted by Frank McBarsteward) win the cup!

If they do lose them all, Celtic will be champions. Unless Dundee Utd beat them seven nil.

The Old Tolbooth

I reckon our teams of 98 or 86 would be good enough to win this league today, not sure about the 06 team because it's potential was never fully realised with the crazy sacking of Burley.

Only a Game
For ANY non Old Firm SPL team to win the title then EVERYTHING has to go for them ie favourable injury & suspension / player / management circumstances not withstanding (transfer) unsettling players speculations and also downright blatant refereeing decisions as witnessed with McCurry-gate & Davis-gate in recent seasons.........

Not easy by any means (as I said) but certainly not the impossible task it was just a few short years ago.

Archived