Welcome Morgaro Gomis (merged threads)

hughesie27

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Birregrande

Normal service has been resumed.

:)

Off topic, and god I've watched it loads of times, but I always click on the Beattie video sig. :2thumbsup:

Welcome to the first of many/several/some/a couple/one?

Watch this space.

????? ?

Performance

An excellent signing to start the ball rolling. Another one tomorrow will do me just fine.

Chad Sexington

Great signing.

He'll be a class above in the Championship. It's starting to get exciting.

:jjyay:

Magic Numbers

Off topic, and god I've watched it loads of times, but I always click on the Beattie video sig. :2thumbsup:

Me too, Magnificent clip!

Does anyone know why United fans call him Jimmy?

As far as I recall, it's for the same reasons that outsourced call centre operators all have British names.

glastonbury jambo

welcome MG...i have reservations about a 3 year deal but im willing to play along....yee haw feels good to sign anybody.

Alan Johnson

Instant bans for anyone calling him Gomes or Gomez please.

That aside, a fantastic first signing of the summer.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

TheFrenchJambo

Happy to see a guy who talk French playing for Hearts again. And happy to see a quality player to be like a boss in this young team.

Should be a good signing.

Thought he was fantastic in his first spell at Utd, not seen much of him since he came back though.

Bazzas right boot

welcome MG...i have reservations about a 3 year deal but im willing to play along....yee haw feels good to sign anybody.

Probably something we will be doing to attract players, if we can't offer them high salaries, we can offer them the relative safety of a medium- long term deal.

Can't see us getting decent players on our money, in the championship, the sweetener in this deal seems to be the length, maybe also the reason why McGregor taken so long to go to Sevco over us, as Sevoc would have been offering allot more money, however he seem too take a while to actually join them.

Pure speculation, but we have to offer something over our rivals, 1st team footy, longer deal, seems logical to me.

Also good to get a bit of stability for a few years, don't want to be re inventing the team every year.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The last time I said Gomis was when the h1b5 players were stepping up to take the pens against Hamilton. :builder2:

Morgaro Gomis

I'm loving being able to sign folk again.

Great signing - I'd be quite happy with him in the SPFL, so I'm delighted with him given that were a league below.

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Probably something we will be doing to attract players, if we can't offer them high salaries, we can offer them the relative safety of a medium- long term deal.

Can't see us getting decent players on our money, in the championship, the sweetener in this deal seems to be the length, maybe also the reason why McGregor taken so long to go to Sevco over us, as Sevoc would have been offering allot more money, however he seem too take a while to actually join them.

Pure speculation, but we have to offer something over our rivals, 1st team footy, longer deal, seems logical to me.

Also good to get a bit of stability for a few years, don't want to be re inventing the team every year.

Yeah McGregor can earn more in one season or them than a two or maybe three year contract with us, and he gets to prove his fitness in the process. Good move for him. A sign of the times for Rangers though.

Delighted with Gomis. Major improvement on Hamill.

Next: Goalie, centre back, one or two strikers, another, more forward-thinking midfielder, and an iconic attacking midfielder with goals in him who is dying to play for Hearts again and could double as a coach, sell shirts and add more of the feel-good factor.

One of my mates at work is a Utd fan and really rates this guy and was a bit gutted that Macnamara's team shape didn't have room for him.

Good signing for us. Onwards and upwards.

Very happy with this signing. We've got the makings of an excellent midfield for next season.

Walter Bishop

What about Gom15?

:cornette:

Yeah McGregor can earn more in one season or them than a two or maybe three year contract with us, and he gets to prove his fitness in the process. Good move for him. A sign of the times for Rangers though.

Delighted with Gomis. Major improvement on Hamill.

Next: Goalie, centre back, one or two strikers, another, more forward-thinking midfielder, and an iconic attacking midfielder with goals in him who is dying to play for Hearts again and could double as a coach, sell shirts and add more of the feel-good factor.

I would be delighted if that attacking minded player mentioned in the last line of your post was to resign.

tynie chris

Very good signing, vast improvement in Jamie Hamill and I'd imagine on a much lower wage. Win win.

Let's not start calling him Jimmy though.

Or Morag.

Great signing. A player that puts hard work and graft at the heart of his game. Exactly what we need in the middle of the park. He will break up attacks and push us forward. Can't wait to see him take to the field in our colours.

quincy adams wagstaff

Hemmings has agreed a 2 year deal,to be announced tomorrow

heartsfc_fan

That would be excellent if true

Not quite agreed I'm told but it's very possible he will be a hearts player. Due to meet for more talks tomorrow.

Keatings deal is also Done im told.

kingantti1874

Not quite agreed I'm told but it's very possible he will be a hearts player. Due to meet for more talks tomorrow.

Keatings deal is also Done im told.

Great news... Be good to add some goals to the side

quincy adams wagstaff

Is Hemmings not under contract?

was on a 1 year contract,wanted hearts to give him a 3 year deal but agreed a 2 year contract

gashauskis9

Seriously? Delighted about the 3 year deal. He's at an age where we could still get a decent transfer fee.

Archived