Welcome Morgaro Gomis (merged threads)

hughesie27

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grantaitchie8

Delighted with this, the perfect player in beside Holt and Robinson. A few more signings of this calibre and we'll be difficult to beat next season.

With 2 or 3 (or more?) signings to come over the next few days according to some of the more ITK posters it's certainly exciting to be a Jambo at this time. Wish this World Cup malarkey was over so we could get back to some REAL fitba.

fabienleclerq

Welcome aboard, momentum starting to build while our rivals stand still.

Getintaethem

Delighted with this signing, rate Gomis highly. Perhaps the BBC will pick up on this story now that kickback is back online, it's been on the club website since late this afternoon.

duckandcover

Got a feeling he is going to be a very good signing. Just the kind of player we need in the Championship.

Punks No Deid

happy with this as a first signing, here's hoping there's a few of similar quality to follow soon

alwaysthereinspirit

Another 3 or 4 with his experience and hopefully as stated (commitment) and we'll be good.

Welcome aboard. Get him set up with a direct debit immediately.

off topic but do we have a pre season friendly in Wales july 5th ? its ok I found it

the sub goalie

Excellent signing.

If you told me 5 years ago we would have been in administration and relegated to the championship, I would have thought disaster.

However I haven't looked forward to a season as much in a long time it feels fantastic to be part of something so special.

Bring on the next signing!

All roads lead to Gorgie

More skilled than Hamill and less predictable so I expect the midfield to function better with less aimless through balls, this should allow Holt to get forward in support of the front two. Good signing, welcome to Hearts.

rossthejambo

Very good signing, vast improvement in Jamie Hamill and I'd imagine on a much lower wage. Win win.

Let's not start calling him Jimmy though.

Great signing gomis would have been good for us in premier but in tbe championship even better well chuffed. Keep em comming craigy and cough.......... robie :bucktooth:

Cracking signing.

Feels great to be operating like a normal club again.

Welcome to Heart Of Midlothian, Mr Gomis.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Seymour M Hersh

Where's the scarf above the head in front of the main stand photo?

FoH/Budgie oot! :antlers:

If Gomis is the benchmark for the quality of player we are looking to sign then I am delighted. I'm also a big fan of buying guys who have something to prove, he'll be keen to bounce back after limited opportunities last season.

Maiden Gorgie

Delighted with this signing. More of the same please Robbie!

Great news (although it wasn't a very big secret). Welcome to the best club in Scotland mate. You will fall on love with Hearts. Everyone does who comes here.

What a week!

Hobos sack their manager

Hearts exit admin

We sign our fist player in donkey's years and he's a gid yin

What's next?

Boyces beard

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS

Welcome Mr Gomis..

Just the type of quality we need.....Great News

Snake Plissken

Happy with this.

Hopefully the next few signings will be of this calibre.

Brings a calmness and composure to the midfield as well as terrific work rate. Welcome Morgaro!

Archived